Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m (1605 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Is It Right To Start Dating At Age 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by contactmorak: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
U are a young graduate, u don't even have a job yet and you are not sure when the job will come. However, u are dating dis beautiful n seriously devoted girl that has been by u for years and weathered the storm with u. She even supports you. But someone is offering you N10million to forget her and start a new life. U don't even have to look for job a again and with that money u may never experience poverty again in ur life if u spend it wisely. Will u leave the girl?

Pls be honest with your answer
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Airforce1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
10milla is a whole lotsa money

Let me consult the gods for advice

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by mercielizzie(f): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its sooooooooo tempting. Buh I definitely won't leave!!!
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by shortgun(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Only poor people will do that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by contactmorak: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Are u sure
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Coldfeet(f): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Not even for a 100! I'm stuck on him and there's no separating smiley
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ehnn *picks up fone, .GO TO HELLgirl* #jxt kiddin oo

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by herald9: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
What Love had joined together...
no 10million can put asunder...

cheesy
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
...hehehehehe..

See me see question ooo...Chai!!!....which one should i choose oooo??..

Hmmmm, I ll choose my spouse not matter what....

I strongly believe we can achieve goals together and can make more than that cash if we work hand in hand...
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by sinokingz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
10m is too much na jus 4 a girl dat can jus wake up 1 morning dy ask 4 break up. Me plus 10m na equals 2 beta life!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
As e dey hot...
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yes o... as e dey hot
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by jakeharris(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mtchhhewww....i de carry d money waka....if she love me sef...she go understand.... 10 milla if i invest am wrlzz i no fit suffer again

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Ahmed0336(m): 4:23am On Sep 11, 2014
jakeharris: Mtchhhewww....i de carry d money waka....if she love me sef...she go understand.... 10 milla if i invest am wrlzz i no fit suffer again
Guy na you try pass, as for those above you ^^^^ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by BreezyRita(f): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2014
#QuestionForTheGods!
Me?? I will o
No dulling at all

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by jideomowunmi(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
10 million is too much sef..i will dump his ass for a million naira.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Even d girl go vex 4 me if me nor collect d bah grin
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Pretyangel25(f): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
I will dump him and walk away with the money afterall he may end up marrying another girl. shekina

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by padeolu: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
jideomowunmi: 10 million is too much sef..i will dump his ass for a million naira.. grin grin grin
good to know
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Donfamous(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehe..

See me see question ooo...Chai!!!....which one should i choose oooo??..

Hmmmm, I ll choose my spouse not matter what....

I strongly believe we can achieve goals together and can make more than that cash if we work hand in hand...
tot u said u no get spouse for now Na
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
ME Baby sad I have to make this painful decision. Am sorry baby. GIRL sad plz don't do this to me. I love you. Think about what we've gone through together. ME Biiiitch pls am broke. *walks away* Love no sweet without money grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Coldfeet: Not even for a 100! I'm stuck on him and there's no separating smiley
100million? shocked you kidding I know.
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Freest(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
10Mill, though alot for some peeps, personally its small to dump my hard earned investment (My gurl) i wont... Maybe if they top up the money i'll think about it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Naavah(f): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
No, the money is too small for whhat that nigga has done for me.
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by jideomowunmi(f): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
padeolu: good to know

Ahhhhh....yeepppaaa...see wa dis thread don cost me.... cry cry cry....boo u know it's a normal NL topic nah...are u believing wa I said ni.... cry cry cry....will never trade u for 50 million naira sef...
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by okudah(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
and what is 10M?

This is exactly where some of us are making a very big mistake because as long as i know money does not buy pure love it only buy material and deception,and some that tried it received the painful side of it though not all but it is not good for one to sale his or her heart because of money as no one knows the future of his or her present lover and by agreement and understanding God ll sure make a way for them that loved themselves
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bleep bitches...use d 10milla into music n get enuf gals
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by farano(f): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
It's like selling off my heart cool I can't o tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by henrinity(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Coldfeet: Not even for a 100! I'm stuck on him and there's no separating smiley
interesting. i need your type
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Mintayo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dating wey no dey lead anywhere,YES.
Relationship wey go lead to marriage,NO!
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by richardnuga(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmm....... Dats rubbish nw..... Can I? No
Re: Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m by Coldfeet(f): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
OliverPin: 100million? shocked you kidding I know.
Am serious its no joke! He is simply a rare specie of man and I'd do anything for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Men Are So Dumb / Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often / Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.