Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party (6467 Views)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / OMG!!! She Got Served, Girls Wise Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Maximus17(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: I like dis question. You said beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you contradicted your statement by saying they don't look good to you undecided Anyways, we know that you guys hold on to things that you worked hard for. So proving “hard to get” might be a better option. On the other hand. We ladies, we don't wanna look cheap or easy to get. Don't ask me why..its just our mentality. But after some time of ”forming” if the girl really likes you, she will definitely let you know. If the girls doesn't like you, she really doesn't! Its all part of the way ladies play their game. When I was in secondary skl, a guy would ask a girl out, and eventhough the girl really likes the guy she would reply " I will think about it". Its all part of the game! Guys have their game, and so do we smiley
you damn koret, i really experienced it,
u're addicted to always saying the fact, i never for once regretted following you on NL

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
I was preparing for a real-live party,i packed my bag, booked flight to naija, got to the airport and sat waiting patiently for my ETD to be announced only to login and to see that this party is online and boring. Gosh!!!.......so boring! I ask in all boldness, WHEN WILL THE FIRST NAIRALAND PARTY HOLD? Thought it was a crazy idea of a party of nairalanders to hang out somewhere, n as the party progresses, we update our thread on how the catching ups and fun is going. Chai!!!....where are those great minds with crazy ideas like Ebuka etc. Anyway, make i head back home. It doesn't worth it.......................
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Maximus17(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
How do you get a girl who is so taciturn, you initiate all the talks, u try as much as possible to make her lively, yet she talks so little and hardly gives feedback.made enquiries with her close pals,says she z so reserved buh acclimatizes after a long period of time, i know some gurls could be shy and reserving and buh this one is extreme and i think am fast loosing interest
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Then you have to help her in that aspect to come out of her cocoon. You are running away too quick or loosing interest too early. Help her unless ur libido is loosing patients. grin Help her i must say. That is sacrifice and love. I know u must have told her u like her. So action don come to prove the "likeness"........lol
Maximus17: How do you get a girl who is so taciturn, you initiate all the talks, u try as much as possible to make her lively, yet she talks so little and hardly gives feedback.made enquiries with her close pals,says she z so reserved buh acclimatizes after a long period of time, i know some gurls could be shy and reserving and buh this one is extreme and i think am fast loosing interest
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by topemirates(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
**sipping alomo
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Galads: lmao, I had to check her pixs to see d fryn pan head. Na really small frying pan. Heebucun pls borrow me ur fryn pan head my fry my sunday chicken cheesy cheesy cheesy
MrCork:
... See yor head like fryn pan....is sit normal for u people ther in Nigeria to ansa qwestion wita qwestion?
. ..r u light skin....yes or know?... U mus br Nigerian!
angry
Mr cork and mr dick.how is ur marriage going undecided
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
ocman: WHEN WILL THE FIRST NAIRALAND PARTY HOLD?[/b] Thought it was a crazy idea of a party of nairalanders to hang out somewhere, n as the party progresses, we update our thread on how the catching ups and fun is going. Chai!!!....where are those great minds with crazy ideas like Ebuka etc. Anyway, make i head back home. It doesn't worth it.......................
U could just have open a thread for this
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Maximus17(m): 4:40am On Sep 15, 2014
ocman: Then you have to help her in that aspect to come out of her cocoon. You are running away too quick or loosing interest too early. Help her unless ur libido is loosing patients. grin Help her i must say. That is sacrifice and love. I know u must have told her u like her. So action don come to prove the "likeness"........lol
thanks bro, its gettin to 9 months now, still tryin my best...and she's very much on ma mynd anyway whats up wid u, did u still book the flight to naija for this parry?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Maximus17(m): 4:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Heebucun:
U could just have open a thread for this
may i ask where is ibukun from and wah gives her passion in life....
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Barbiedoll2sd(f): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Not refuse to the Beuti of Nigeria..
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by jhuliahna65: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
#Comes in with pop corn#
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Shiitposter: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Funtimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which State Has The Most Pretty Girls In Nigeria / I Introduce My Landlord To Bet9ja And We Are Both Homeless Now . / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.