Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More (1113 Views)

How Can I Trust My Girlfriend / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend / How Do I Trust My Girl And Reduce My Love For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by iykemoney90(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
My girlfriend and I started dating some months ago. l met her when i picked her purse and returned it to her with everything inside still intact. I guess that aroused her interest in me and we became friends, meanwhile she was in a serious relationship before i met her. As days roll by we became close and she started visiting often and on, then one thing led to another we started having sex. i remember all those times she will be in my house and the boyfriend will be calling her, she will lie that she is in her gf's house. sometimes she will tell him she's traveling home and she will come to my place and spend weekend. I was enjoying the whole thing then, feeling like one bad sharp nigga, never really cared because i was just having fun. eventually we fell crazily inluv with each other, she had to break up with her den bf and we started dating.
Now we are dating she has started talking to me the way she used to talk to her ex bf den on fone, i might call her now and she will tell me shes in her girlfriend place or she travelled home like she used lie to her former bf in my presence. The few times i ve investigated i found she told me the truth about her whereabout.
The problem is that i find it difficult to trust her because of the way we started and is damaging my relationship with her. How do i trust her more? How do i stop monitoring her? Ur suggestions are welcomed
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by pasqal09: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
What goes around comes around

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Break Up with her or Give her Space.

It really takes alot to build a Trust.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by iykemoney90(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan: Break Up with her or Give her Space.

It really takes alot to built a Trust.
homie i ve thought of that, that wont be easy for me.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by otunbakhakiz: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Your story is same with mine, bt u jst need to b sure of her love. The fact she does all these to her ex doesn't mean she wl do it to u. Mine then even makes woman looks shameless to me bt nw, I trust her wt d last drop of my blood. It all started last year ending and nw am planning to engage her cos av met wt her parents. Jst try trust her n stp monitorin her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by Adeoba10(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Just a matter of time...
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 15, 2014
@OP
the r/ship was built on lies, your girlfriend is a deceitful person and a cheat, and yet you are here asking how to trust such person?!
you cant AND shouldnt...... obviously!!!! she might not do it to you (now) but the mere fact that this is the type of person she is, is the problem.
when the oportunity will come knocking, know that she will take it. only thing that is needed is the proper reason to cheat.

if she could do it with you, then she could/would do it with another. its plain and simple.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by Mobebi(m): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2014
before entering into anything,b sure u can handle it.....u saw it, enjoyed it while she was lieing to her ex, and now u are complaining!

what goes around comes around.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by Sunkyphil(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2014
U can neva trust dat kind of lady merely looking at how u snatched her from her ex
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by Ivanspring(f): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2014
You just have to trust her or you let her go. The fact that she did it (with your encouragement don't forget) to her ex doesn't mean she will do same to you. You will only drive yourself crazy and even harm yourself in the process if you keep monitoring her.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by neacky: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2014
call d girl nd tell her everything that u av in mind...luk at her reaction,d way she ansa u,nd if she is mad at u nd she said she is tired of d relationship plz...let her go
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More by 2goodbobo(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2014
KARMA IS A BITCH.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Men Are Often Too Shy To Chase Women / 6 Reasons Why He Is Avoiding Sex With You. / 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.