Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! (3295 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / She Is Heartless (pic) / Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
I once dated a girl for close to 2years now, she asked me out ( I was on my own in school, she came and kissed me and told me she loves me) and now she's kicking me out of her life. And am deeply in love with her. What do you guys think I should do to her.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
But her an expensive gift! tongue cheesy
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
Why is she kicking you out?Maybe she has seen a new catch again.Try to beg her and after she has agreed,dump her.Dont support girls that do that.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by ayettymama(f): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

move on bro

shes not worth your time

give your love to someone else
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
@poster
would you rather that she stayed with your sorry behind knowing fully well that she doesnt care for you any longer?
the only reason she would stay with you is if she felt sorry for you. . . . . . . . i hope you dont want people to be with you in such manner, or do you?!

accept the fact that you spend 2 wonderful yrs together and now move on with the great memories.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by 190: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

I once dated a girl for close to 2years now, she asked me out ( I was on my own in school, he came and kissed me and told me she loves me) and now she's kicking me out of her life. And am deeply in love with her. What do you guys think I should do to her.

meaning u were a gay~

Ujujoan:

But her an expensive gift!  tongue  cheesy

even from Joan~
there is trouble ooh

ayettymama:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

move on bro

shes not worth your time

give your love to someone else
guess someone like u~

@poster
she asked u out in the 1st place
what were u expectin
she was the man
she always has been the man~
grab urself and go out there and get someone else
shes done with u~
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
grin
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
190:

meaning u were a gay~

even from Joan~
there is trouble ooh
guess someone like u~

@poster
she asked u out in the 1st place
what were u expectin
she was the man
she always has been the man~
grab urself and go out there and get someone else
shes done with u~

Meaning she's a player? that's what she does? I trusted and never played with her emotions. I feel am too good/nice.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by honeric01(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
Get your ass outta there.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

The issue is that I think of her everyday, she made lot of promises&vows, she was even begging me not to leave her, but now, she has done the unexpected. I have begged her and ask her why, but she got no answer.
Is as if I should curse her each time I remember her.  

yes forgetting about her wont be easy but that IS THE ONLY WAY.

you gotta do it cold turkey, man. here are a few clues on what to do:
- delete and block her number from your phone
- delete all her emails, contact etc
- delete and get rid of all her photos etc
- staying in good terms with her is not advisable
- put yourself right back on the market, feeling sorry for yourself isnt going to help in any way.

PS: i just realized you wrote" what you guys think i should do to her"
what you should do is forget her, simple as that.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by 190: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
shes done with u poster
kant u see
what ever u do

PLEASE DONT COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

yes forgetting about her wont be easy but that IS THE ONLY WAY.

you gotta do it cold turkey, man. here are a few clues on what to do:
- delete and block her number from your phone
- delete all her emails, contact etc
- delete and get rid of all her photos etc
- staying in good terms with her is not advisable
- put yourself right back on the market, feeling sorry for yourself isnt going to help in any way.

Thanks alot,
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by sweetpie23: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
let her go undecided
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by jidsoon(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
Why is she kicking you out?Maybe she has seen a new catch again.Try to beg her and after she has agreed,dump her.Dont support girls that do that.

thank Good point
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
Love is lost let her go.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
nikkykay:

Will this work? She doesn't even pick my call anymore.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by smooooooth: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

I once dated a girl for close to 2years now, she asked me out ( I was on my own in school, she came and kissed me and told me she loves me) and now she's kicking me out of her life. And am deeply in love with her. What do you guys think I should do to her.

pls correct that, to one girl once dated u for 2 yrs now. she came, she toasted, she kissed, and finally dumped your sorry backside. when did u do anything the entire time. u are just too weak to be a Man. castrate urself.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by 190: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

Will this work? She doesn't even pick my call anymore.

what is it now this bad~
she has to be taught a lesson

she has caught a bigger dic,,,,k fish from the market
you are now OLD SCHOOL, face it
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
190:

what is it now this bad~
she has to be taught a lesson

she has caught a bigger dic,,,,k fish from the market
you are now OLD SCHOOL, face it

Her eyes will soon clear.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by Tonyet1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Poster,

you sound weak, you look weak, you write weak, you reply weak, you respond weak, maybe she left because you were
TOO weak.

sorry just what i think sha!
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by 190: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^

Keep quiet there

Na u strong abi?
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
Tonye-t:

@Poster,

you sound weak, you look weak, you write weak, you reply weak, you respond weak, maybe she left because you were
TOO weak.

sorry just what i think sha!

Simply because I never expected it, it was like a shock, I trusted her. I feel am too good as a guy.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
190:

^^

Keep quiet there

Na u strong abi?

lol,
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by Tonyet1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
190:

^^

Keep quiet there

Na u strong abi?

Now my kid brother is finally sounding like a MAN, my classes are beginning to pay off grin grin grin grin
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by 190: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

Her eyes will soon clear.

leave her
when she gets what she wants outside
she would come back begging u
then u wud be a fool to accept her back
things like this has happened several tymes
we have cases like this even here on nairaland
Take heart my friend
now you are now free to go chasing after any gurls u  want even here on nland
dont go near my girl here sha(amaka)
so bak 2 reality,take heart, she has got a new guy
and her world revolves round this guy now
give her 6months( she go tire)
but even b4 she disappeared from ur life
I tink she must have given u the signs and u werent smart to see them
anyway just take heart, u shud have 1 other racket somewhere that u can easily rely on
even if u dnt love her, just dont rush yourself into another relationship, feel the pain from this last one and dont try to be a man~
cry if you have to,
and please

DONT COMMIT SUICIDE

1 Like

Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
190:

leave her
when she gets what she wants outside
she would come back begging u
then u wud be a fool to accept her back
things like this has happened several tymes
we have cases like this even here on nairaland
Take heart my friend
now you are now free to go chasing after any gurls u  want even here on nland
dont go near my girl here sha(amaka)
so bak 2 reality,take heart, she has got a new guy
and her world revolves round this guy now
give her 6months( she go tire)
but even b4 she disappeared from your life
I tink she must have given u the signs and u werent smart to see them
anyway just take heart, u shud have 1 other racket somewhere that u can easily rely on
even if u dnt love her, just dont rush yourself into another relationship, feel the pain from this last one and dont try to be a man~
cry if you have to,
and please

DONT COMMIT SUICIDE

Thanks man, I appreciate.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by 190: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^^

ure welcome~

anytyme
please update me via email once in a while shud this ungreatful girl come up with more pranks

Im the best professional advicer in relationship in nairaland

OK
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by daylae(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
@poster she started it,it is fair enough dat she shud also end it. Move on man! Why weep over a girl,when u can always live a good and peaceful life without one?
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by omega25red(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ poster
The only reason you have for contacting her now is to find out what or where you went wrong so when you meet another love you wont commit the same mistakes. If she broke up with you, trust me her mind is already made up. Just let it go and like everyone will tell you it will hurt right now but time will allow you to forget her
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by Dimka76(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
O boy, you go kiss some other chick.
Re: This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2010
omega25red:

@ poster
The only reason you have for contacting her now is to find out what or where you went wrong so when you meet another love you wont commit the same mistakes. If she broke up with you, trust me her mind is already made up. Just let it go and like everyone will tell you it will hurt right now but time will allow you to forget her

She got no reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Disrespectful? - Our Mums Were Never Like That / Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? / My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.