Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! (5192 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

Yes Sir, time waits for no man.
Spend that PRECIOUS TIME with your WOMEN learning THE ROPES.
feminism to the core
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Same thing you're doing here
Rapsainot: what are you doing here?
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
estyann: Same thing you're doing here
read the topic and understand..... swerve please, you ain't needed here
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Unionised(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rapsainot: feminism to the core

FEMINISM...

Read that up.

Then come back...
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rapsainot: read the topic and understand..... swerve please, you ain't needed here

OK. So you want to practice your pride lessons on me? Easy bro..... Didn't mean to intrude
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Unionised(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan:

Who are you preaching to? undecided

YOU.
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Tymax(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please, who are these ladies strolling about? Will you clear?! angry

The thread says Guys!

Woman wrappering has gotten to a new level on NL. Sad. angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by SwagPower: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

Yes Sir, time waits for no man.
Spend that PRECIOUS TIME with your WOMEN learning THE ROPES.
Cheers Bro...
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by izaray(f): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rapmoney:

Taa!!! Getaway!!! Who invited you? You think am one of those guys who beg ladies on NL? You are dead wrong! Check my posts from 2008.
Guy since 2008? Is really been long na, pls try and resign, 4 d new dude to take over, instead of been pissed up dis way bikonu!
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Please, who are these ladies strolling about? Will you clear?! angry

The thread says Guys!

TELL THEM
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by mrham03(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rapmoney:

Correct man!
Let's show women that we still have pride.
and how do we do this? Any ideas

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Please, who are these ladies strolling about? Will you clear?! angry

The thread says Guys!

so, you are a proud nigga??...
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
My Thoughts:

1. A guy with pride does not call his fellow guy or any lady _Idiot undecided

2. Why's this thread in romance section, shouldn't it be in a business or bar section? These are sections that are stereotypically manful and prideful - more like maprideful cheesy

#JustForLaughsGuys

KeepOn.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
MizMyColi: My Thoughts:

1. A guy with pride does not call his fellow guy or any lady _Idiot undecided

2. Why's this thread in romance section, shouldn't it be in a business or bar section? These are sections that are stereotypically manful and prideful - more like maprideful cheesy

#JustForLaughsGuys

KeepOn.
nice write up..... please re-read the topic and unfollow with the speed of light
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls what is woman wrappering o undecided
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by AfricanApple(f): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
everybody will start claiming they have pride now even if they just finish licking toilet for a girl. guys, make una free us abeg.

even with this thread, u guys are still creating more attention for us. op, if u like dey there dey cry untop NL matter, u go just old before your time
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by AfricanApple(f): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Pls what is woman wrappering o undecided
it is when a man tie wrapper and wear bra.

how was the lecture
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
AfricanApple: it is when a man tie wrapper and wear bra.

how was the lecture
Perfect.

That's to say i gat nothing to do here kuz i dnt tie wrapper neither do i wear a bra.
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pastor Olubukato U r sighted sir.
Pls kan u be kind enuf to take just 3 minuets outta your time to pray 4 d Woman wrappering brotherz? Xo that God will give them the wisdom to upgrade in their gamegrin
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Dolcilicious(f): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Pastor Olubukato U r sighted sir.
Pls would u be kind enuf to take just 2minuets outta your time to pray 4 d Woman wrappering brotherz?grin

pastor olubukato... cheesycheesy
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Dolcilicious(f): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rapmoney:

Taa!!! Getaway!!! Who invited you? You think am one of those guys who beg ladies on NL? You are dead wrong! Check my posts from 2008.

come on she was just asking a simple question,u shud just have answered her in likewise manner.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolcilicious:

4 ya info, he is not just a mere pastor but a Pastor of the Federal Repulic of Nigeria (PFRN)
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Dolcilicious(f): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
4 ya info, he is not just a mere pastor but a Pastor of the Federal Repulic of Nigeria (PFRN)

Kelvin,una wan kill person with laughter.cheesygrin
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Rapsainot(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls kan u be kind enuf to take just 3 minuets outta your time to pray 4 d Woman wrappering brotherz? Xo that God will give them the wisdom to upgrade in their gamegrin
unionised needs this type of prayer
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by AfricanApple(f): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Perfect.

That's to say i gat nothing to do here kuz i dnt tie wrapper neither do i wear a bra.
tell d op
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2014

Person wey dey open thread for girls and person wey dey open thread like this... Wetin dem be?
Dem all be the same.. I mean check out the emboldened in the op's post..

Rapmoney:
Enough of this woman wrappering on NL!!! The way some guys dey fall dia hand for this forum dey vex us now! I just feel a man should give himself some pride in order not to underrate himself. Guys who who are guilty of this have inferiority complex; they can't even talk to a girl face to face. Don't you guys have girls in your surrounding? Must you fool yourselves on this forum? I know it is not a crime to admire a girl or let her know you are interested in her, but don't cheapen yourselves by creating silly threads and opening accounts with the names of these girls! Romance section is getting childish by they day; far from what it was when I joined this forum in 2008. I can't lower myself for any girl on NL. I might not have millions in my acc but I feed well, clothe well and take care of my immediate needs. I don't need to fool myself to get the attention of a lady. Let's stop this silly attitude! If you know you have pride or ego as a man, pls come in. wink

What you see there my brother is another form of advertizing yourself for the ladies.. Now we all don know sey the op dey feed well and he dey where better clothes.. No be so..

At the end of the day, na happiness everybody dey find.. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolcilicious:

God bless u Dolly grin grin
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rapsainot: unionised needs this type of prayer
But i woman wrapper here on NL too, and i must tell U xay dat's the best selling business here on NL.

U kan ask my fellow wrapper matez like
Zicoraads
KingTOM
Kiddablingzz
Frankben
etc.
cheesy
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Lorlaahlozz: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
But i woman wrapper here on NL too, and i must tell U xay dat's the best selling business here on NL.

Re u cwious..how much for 1yard
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
olubukato:

Person wey dey open thread for girls and person wey dey open thread like this... Wetin dem be?
Dem all be the same.. I mean check out the embolden in the op's post..

What you see there my brother is another form of advertizing yourself for the ladies.. Now we all don know sey the op dey feed well and he dey wear better clothes.. No be so..

At the end of the day, na happiness everybody dey find.. Shikena.

No be lie.
U just said it all bro.

I still dey talk my own, NL na joke... If everybody decide to hold unto him pride/ego, i swear NL go dey very boring. Xum of these guys woman wrappering up and down lyk me do it just 4 the fun. Na wetin sum people no know be that.

Only God know as Romance/Sexuality section go be without woman wrapper-ing

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by Dolcilicious(f): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
olubukato:

God bless u Dolly grin grin
hehe cheesy ...Pastor D pastor tongue
Re: A Thread For Guys With Pride!!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Re u cwious..how much for 1yard
10 hot french kiss for 1 yard.

Xo na background tinz U dey do now abi?

Wia U waka go since na?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

So You Think You Are Romantic / My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! / 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.