Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] (8697 Views)

Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? / Must A Guy Propose With A Ring? / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

U are demanding for Private jet from me WHILE Softsparkky is demanding for Lamborghini from Teeo. I hope say this no be planned e-murder una want play ba. Well i can easily get u the Jet but na my guy Teeo i dey pity self, the brother no even get Long John Bicycle, I wonder why Softsparkky go request for Lamborghini from him.. cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue

Softyy, abeg make our Teeo no think about this your request come get Obara mbuni enu come e-kpai, if it should happen, we go charge you for e-murder be that o. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy and all this other Teeo e-wives will not take it likely with you
Nor vex but I nor want again. I will just continue treking.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: Nor vex but I nor want again. I will just continue treking.

Mtcheeew... U think say i being want buy for U before tongue tongue
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Mtcheeew... U think say i being want buy for U before tongue tongue
I know say you stingy na. grin
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: I know say you stingy na. grin

I am not stingy. I am just over-wise tongue tongue cheesy
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by tellwisdom: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Car wey dem dey take do taxi.... undecided
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I am not stingy. I am just over-wise tongue tongue cheesy
You wet 16 years go play undecided wise indeed.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by kilokeys(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
what baffles me is the op's obvious materialism.

didn't u know ur bf was boxed up enough to afford a car before u contemplated ur friend's offer?

would it be right to assume u wouldnt have tot twice if ur current fiance wasnt supercomfortable.?

i think so..

bimbos everywhere. ur IQ would kill any sane man's er.ction.

congratulations on ur forthcoming wedding..

Dumb&Dumber

3 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: You wet 16 years go play undecided wise indeed.
Yinmu
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Yinmu
tongue
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2014
2sExy1: Apologise to the OP if my words have been hurtful to anyone, specifically the female folks on here.

I am out
I read one of your topics, where u were the maga .
Maybe u are trying to protect your interest because u learn the hard way
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by JayTdike(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Famouspecky:
I read one of your topics, where u were the maga .
Maybe u are trying to protect your interest because u learn the hard way
it is now apparent that my words struck some cords. grin grin grin you felt so uncomfortable that you had to do a background check. One thing is obvious at this instance... the truth hurts. deal with it. angry

I see you didn't even deserve the apology in the first place.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys: what baffles me is the op's obvious materialism.

didn't u know ur bf was boxed up enough to afford a car before u contemplated ur friend's offer?

would it be right to assume u wouldnt have tot twice if ur current fiance wasnt supercomfortable.?

i think so..

Dumb&Dumber
if I talk now... Some people go feel say I dey hate on the OP. You further explained what I had been saying.

3 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
JayTdike: ...
hmm
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by silvertuke(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
And people still believe this attention seeking post? To further convince us maybe you should take a picture of you inside the car holding the steering. grin grin Guys don’t be surprise the car belongs to her Neighbor. You talk as if we don’t know the way girls act when they are being propose to even with a car for that matter, pictures of the scene for don full everywhere. If this car is truly yours by now we would have seen over 50 pictures of you sleeping inside the car and going out with your friends. Anyways keep it up you are really getting the attention that you need.

3 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
kilokeys:
what baffles me is the op's obvious materialism.

i think so..

Dumb&Dumber
u can go an die for all I care
hater
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
silvertuke:
And people still believe this attention seeking post? To further convince us maybe you should take a picture of you inside the car holding the steering. grin grin Guys don’t be surprise the car belongs to her Neighbor. You talk as if we don’t know the way girls act when they are being propose to even with a car for that matter, pictures of the scene for don full everywhere. If this car is truly yours by now we would have seen over 50 pictures of you sleeping inside the car and going out with your friends. Anyways keep it up you are really getting the attention that you need.
So that u help me wash it
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by folameme(f): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
2sExy1:
i read the other thread and I can't stop laughing at the way people value material things... God knows that no matter the amount of money I make now and in the future, it won't make much meaning to me... I have clothes and shoes that I rarely wear but same shoes people would kill and flaunt for.

What is a car? If I get one tomorrow, I won't value it much like most people do or even a house...

I have a Canadian friend who's wealth is currently useless to me.

If she needed a car so bad, why don't she work for it, huh? It disgust me when humans behave like this.

It therefore means that if she wasn't dating boyfriend, she would have accepted the BMW for quench her greedy desires.

Well, this is Nigeria so, what do we expect? angry
God bless u for dis post sugar,i jst dnt get it,so many ladies are telling her congrats as if that's d highest achievement in life lmao,wen a gal of 16 yrs old in US dey cruise range rover!that aside,sorry@op,buh i dunno why things like don't freak me!
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
folameme:
God bless u for dis post sugar,i jst dnt get it,so many ladies are telling her congrats as if that's d highest achievement in live lmao,wen a gal of 16 yrs old in US dey cruise range rover!that aside,sorry@op,buh i dunno why things like don't freak me!
we are Nigerians
pls stop this hate I know u leave in pit hole
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by folameme(f): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Famouspecky:
we are Nigerians
pls stop this hate I know u leave in pit hole
lolz pit hole?nah that's grossss babe i aint hating on u ok?was jst saying ma opinion sorry if i ruined ur mood!*sadface*hehehehehehehehe
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
folameme:
lolz pit hole?nah that's grossss babe i aint hating on u ok?was jst saying ma opinion sorry if i ruined ur mood!*sadface*hehehehehehehehe
2sexy is a frustrated man/woman who lament of gf transport fare, I don't joined issues with u his fanatics
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by madgoat(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Diz OP can dream oh.. Lol grin
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by roymary: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2014
@Op

You are a pathological liar. grin
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=roymary post=26898397]

Oyibo
Where is your evidence to proof I lied
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by roymary: 1:13am On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Famouspecky post=26898416][/quote]

There are too many weird and illegal nepa cables running in and out of your house. Doesn't look like a place a man would want to invest a CRV grin grin grin

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2014
roymary:

There are too many weird and illegal nepa cables running in and out of your house. Doesn't look like a place a man would want to invest a CRV grin grin grin

osho free
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by roymary: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Famouspecky:

osho free

Must you sell everything? grin
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by CBNIM: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2014
FrankySnow:
Why on earth are you sounding so pained? Her bf proposed to her with a car so what makes you feel she's not worth it? Do we all have to come post our stories here? Na only you don learn the hard way ni? If we all live by our past I'm sure so many people won't date or marry anybody. How do you know the op has not done 1/4 or what ever you call it? Do you live with them or na you dey date her for her bf?

Hmmmm, I'm SO surprised.
Na poverty dey worry the guy aswear!

2sexy, no worries, e go better.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by CBNIM: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2014
2sExy1:
lol... What has she done to make me feel treasured? That's if we are married already. Not BEFORE? Why should I use a car to propose? Talking about going through hell before making it in life... And that being the basis of my disposition, I am pretty sure that I am more of a giver than you in offline. So just because I refuse to "bribe" with car, does not make me less a man. Besides, who came frome heaven with riches? I bet you did huh?

Just so you know; how you start a relationship with a woman will determine the trajectory of your future with her. Yes... I learnt that the hard way and I will never repeat it again.

I know a friend who married his long time hearthrob and if he decided to buy her a car, I will even support it. Why? She is worth it and deserve even double. She worked for it and made sacrifices... Which I am aware of.

My opinion is that I can only give what she is worth.

You don't expect me to buy a car for someone who hasn't even bought me anything or supported me in my trying times. Na madness reach that one? There must be something she must have done to deserve it... But in the case of this OP, I am very sure she never did 1/4.

It's not beauty or sex that would make me lose my logical mind. Those days are long over and they don't move me.

In the case of my friend above, his wife was sending him money at school... Which I am aware of.

Summarily, I am not against it but she has to have made some heart felt sacrifices.

Not see a girl, date and in all, I have been the one giving... I get nothing in return, aside sex and "i love you". You don't expect me to go buy car for such person...

We are both humans abeg and I believe in get what you give. GIGO= Garbage in Garbage Out!

Leave story abeg... angry
It's such a shame what poverty can turn some people into! Y so much bitterness and hate? Please and please, op isn't the cause of your frustration man!

#spits on thread.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
CBNIM:

It's such a shame what poverty can turn some people into! Y some much bitterness and hate? Please and please, op isn't the cause of your frustration man!

some people are simply frustrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.