Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] (8687 Views)

Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? / Must A Guy Propose With A Ring? / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
My boyfriend popped up the question today
Will u marry me?. with a CRV jeep. an I accept.

After my refusal to accept an old friend BMW car.

Thanks to nairalanders who advice me truthfully

An for those who criticise wrongly, I will simply tell u
to go an die
For those who ask for our picture, My fiancé happens to be a Nigerian Celebrity, an will want to keep this out of Media especially bloggers.

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by gede7744(f): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
l beg l don't understand this post op

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Congrats, but I don't get you. He bought you the car or he bought it for himself, sat inside and proposed to you?

11 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
yeah

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Coldfeet(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pictures OR!! wink
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
op, u can lie o

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by valmunich(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Grammatical EXpression..... 0%

2 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by reedbam: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
urhoboman: Congrats, but I don't get you. He bought you the car or he bought it for himself, sat inside and proposed to you?
Lmao cheesy this yur question nah project topic cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
reedbam: Lmao cheesy this yur question nah project topic cheesy
lol, am only trying to understand the OP o.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wooop
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
urhoboman: Congrats, but I don't get you. He bought you the car or he bought it for himself, sat inside and proposed to you?
hahaha..... LWKMD grin grin.

Dude, you funny o.

Famouspecky, I don't believe this.angry
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by RockMaxi: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thank God for your life. By the way is it that Senator friend of yours or that Governor you said was disturbing you... tongue
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
more

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by yorex2011: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hian... op is a lahia oo shocked
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Patience the say is a virtue

3 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
RockMaxi: Thank God for your life. By the way is it that Senator friend of yours or that Governor you said was disturbing you... tongue
Haba sometime ago I seek advice on nairaland
on my old friend, who is married with a kid.
who gave me a car gift.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by bogtrotter: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmm. What can I say? Did you accept the proposal or what?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
bogtrotter: Hmm. What can I say? Did you accept the proposal or what?
yes
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by RockMaxi: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Famouspecky:
Haba sometime ago I seek advice on nairaland
on my old friend, who is married with a kid.
who gave me a car gift.

We are still saying the same thing. grin

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Freest(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Famouspecky: yes I do
Are you really a graduate

2 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Freest:
Are you really a graduate

graduate of what?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
yeah! i read that your old thread sometime ago https://www.nairaland.com/1837417/should-accept-car-gift#25121706 Lucky you, so happy for you. cheers
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by DaGC(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Congratulations.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by 1one: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
The only thing I can think of saying is Eziokwu! undecided

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 12, 2014
sexyseun: yeah! i read that your old thread sometime ago https://www.nairaland.com/1837417/should-accept-car-gift#25121706 Lucky you, so happy for you. cheers
Thank u dear
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2014
DaGC: Congratulations.
Thank u
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by donsteady(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2014
you are lucky, pray for other girls as well, also dont forget to pray for us to make more money, so that buying a car to our potential wife would be a problem.

7 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 12, 2014
donsteady: you are lucky, pray for other girls as well, also dont forget to pray for us to make more money, so that buying a car to our potential wife wont be a problem.

Amin oooo

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2014
RockMaxi:

We are still saying the same thing. grin
Is obvious u are guessing.
there was no senator or governor.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Congratulations. Good things surely does happen to those who wait.
You made the right decision for rejecting your ex friend's offer, cos it would have been nothing but hell for you.

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Caseless2: 1:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky: My boyfriend popped up the question today
Will u marry me?. with a CRV jeep. an I accept.

After my refusal to accept an old friend BMW car.

Thanks to nairalanders who advice me truthfully

An for those who criticise wrongly, I will simply tell u
to go an die
u don go giv testimony or thanksgiving for church?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i / She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.