Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] (8696 Views)

Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? / Must A Guy Propose With A Ring? / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by xtervaganza(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nonsense
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2014
2sExy1: i read the other thread and I can't stop laughing at the way people value material things... God knows that no matter the amount of money I make now and in the future, it won't make much meaning to me... I have clothes and shoes that I rarely wear but same shoes people would kill and flaunt for.

What is a car? If I get one tomorrow, I won't value it much like most people do or even a house...

I have a Canadian friend who's wealth is currently useless to me.

If she needed a car so bad, why don't she work for it, huh? It disgust me when humans behave like this.

It therefore means that if she wasn't dating boyfriend, she would have accepted the BMW for quench her greedy desires.

Well, this is Nigeria so, what do we expect? angry
So 2sexy1, if I dash u ride now u will reject it becos you are not greedy?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2014
chidyhels:
So 2sexy1, if I dash u ride now u will reject it becos you are not greedy?
Sorry, I don't live in fools island.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2014
2sExy1: Sorry, I don't live in fools island.
U no answer my question o
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2014
chidyhels:
U no answer my question o
the comparison are different ma'am. In the context of the OP, it's one laced with possibility of her getting laid... So, give me one closer to that of the OP. If you asked me out and I said "no" because I have a girlfriend... If you come with a car... You will still get a "no" without contemplation unlike in case of the OP. You can't bribe me, ma'am. And I will reject your "car" without asking anyone on nairaland or closest buddies whether I should collect the car. If I contemplate or think about it... Then I have disrespected my girlfriend... Because by extension, it's very obvious you just want to use the car to get me... Even when you have a husband. And that's an insult to my person because it portray me as a cheap commodity that can be bought with a car.

Is it my fault that you bethroted to a man you do not love and by "mistake", you were "tied" down by pregnancy?

Look for a better comparison next time ma'am with the most appropriate or logical context and treat all content or details in 3D and if possible, 4D so as to have detailed appraisal of our perceptions.

Happy Sunday, ma'am. smiley
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2014
2sExy1: the comparison are different ma'am. In the context of the OP, it's one laced with possibility of her getting laid... So, give me one closer to that of the OP. If you asked me out and I said "no" because I have a girlfriend... If you come with a car... You will still get a "no" without contemplation unlike in case of the OP. You can't bribe me, ma'am. And I will reject your "car" without asking anyone on nairaland or closest buddies whether I should collect the car. If I contemplate or think about it... Then I have disrespected my girlfriend... Because by extension, it's very obvious you just want to use the car to get me... Even when you have a husband. And that's an insult to my person because it portray me as a cheap commodity that can be bought with a car. )

And she did wat you think is right yet you castigate her

What is wrong with a bf identifying dat his gal has a need?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2014
chidyhels:

And she did wat you think is right yet you castigate her

What is wrong with a bf identifying dat his gal has a need?

Go back and read the other thread... in composition, there is what we call "implied" meaning, not necessarily stated. This is often used to ascertain the topic sentence or theme of any writeup and can only be revealed when you read between the lines to extract hidden motives.

In cases like this, I dissect and bisect components to extract core details.

Abeg, leave the matter... Goodluck to her boyfi
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
2sExy1: Go back and read the other thread... in composition, there is what we call "implied" meaning, not necessarily stated. This is often used to ascertain the topic sentence or theme of any writeup and can only be revealed when you read between the lines to extract hidden motives.

In cases like this, I dissect and bisect components to extract core details.

Abeg, leave the matter... Goodluck to her boyfi
why are u pained?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Famouspecky:
why are u pained?
angry grin cheesy wink smiley embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
2sExy1: the comparison are different ma'am. In the context of the OP, it's one laced with possibility of her getting laid... So, give me one closer to that of the OP. If you asked me out and I said "no" because I have a girlfriend... If you come with a car... You will still get a "no" without contemplation unlike in case of the OP. You can't bribe me, ma'am. And I will reject your "car" without asking anyone on nairaland or closest buddies whether I should collect the car. If I contemplate or think about it... Then I have disrespected my girlfriend... Because by extension, it's very obvious you just want to use the car to get me... Even when you have a husband. And that's an insult to my person because it portray me as a cheap commodity that can be bought with a car.

Is it my fault that you bethroted to a man you do not love and by "mistake", you were "tied" down by pregnancy?

Look for a better comparison next time ma'am with the most appropriate or logical context and treat all content or details in 3D and if possible, 4D so as to have detailed appraisal of our perceptions.

Happy Sunday, ma'am. smiley
all I see in u is a frustrated man
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Famouspecky: all I see in u is a frustrated man
Don't talk to me please... just let it slide. Otherwise, people go just begin call for my head. face front... cos u wont like me.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Lorenzo2c2: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Famouspecky: My boyfriend popped up the question today
Will u marry me?. with a CRV jeep. an I accept.

After my refusal to accept an old friend BMW car.

Thanks to nairalanders who advice me truthfully

An for those who criticise wrongly, I will simply tell u
to go an die
For those who ask for our picture, My fiancé happens to be a Nigerian Celebrity, an will want to keep this out of Media especially bloggers.
Rubish lie....
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by NosaHenry(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
I hope you BF did not rob a bank to satisfy you. From your previous post and this one show that you were desperate to own a car and you must have put the issue of car forward as a condition for marriage.
BTW you need to upgrade your environment to suit the status of the car
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
NosaHenry: I hope you BF did not rob a bank to satisfy you. From your previous post and this one show that you were desperate to own a car and you must have put the issue of car forward as a condition for marriage.
BTW you need to upgrade your environment to suit the status of the car
He has the Money why not spent it on me.
He drive Porsche an he expect me to the trek abi…
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
I expect u guys to understand that we ladies have needs.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Need indeed! grin grin grin As if most of you can afford half of what you demand from the men.

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2014
2sExy1: Need indeed! grin grin grin As if most of you can afford half of what you demand from the men.
And what do we demand from men that we can't afford? Just the same way ladies demand is the same way guys demand so stop sounding like guys are our ALMIGHTY when in actual sense both men and women demand. If we are all to post our past here na then you go know say your past dey learn where another person own dey. You are acting like na only you don learn the hard way. undecided

2sExy if this is how you reason then there is a big problem and I hope you know that? Na your type go dey give babe dey count am for her and before she go cough you don use am abuse her......just like a guy was having a misunderstanding with his girlfriend and he said 'I fed your family' .....chai embarassed

Well I no surprise sha, some guys mentality na die.

Oga 2sExy1 I don dey fear for your relationship although it's non of my business sha. undecided your post on this thread carry horn.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: And what do we demand from men that we can't afford? Just the same way ladies demand is the same way guys demand so stop sounding like guys are our ALMIGHTY when in actual sense both men and women demand. If we are all to post our past here na then you go know say your past dey learn where another person own dey. You are acting like na only you don learn the hard way. undecided

2sExy if this is how you reason then there is a big problem and I hope you know that? Na your type go dey give babe dey count am for her and before she go cough you don use am abuse her......just like a guy was having a misunderstanding with his girlfriend and he said 'I fed your family' .....chai embarassed

Well I no surprise sha, some guys mentality na die.

Oga 2sExy1 I don dey fear for your relationship although it's non of my business sha. undecided your post on this thread carry horn.
*Observing*
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
*Observing*
Lol. Amebo. grin

Good morning
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. Amebo. grin

Good morning
grin Good mawning

Where is my kiss? angry
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Apologise to the OP if my words have been hurtful to anyone, specifically the female folks on here.

I am out
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
grin Good mawning

Where is my kiss? angry
Which one? tongue
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: Which one? tongue
I didnt ask 4 a sexy red tongue..

Gimme my gud mawning kiss.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I didnt ask 4 a sexy red tongue..

Gimme my gud mawning kiss.
Lmao.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by seankay(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Wow congrats OP.love ur man!
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: Lmao.
How was ur nyt??
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
How was ur nyt??
Fine. Yours?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: Fine. Yours?
Same bae.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Same bae.
I'm expecting a jet from you.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: I'm expecting a jet from you.
Jet? Thats too small na.

U dont need Aeroplane anymore??
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Jet? Thats too small na.

U dont need Aeroplane anymore??
No.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: No.

U are demanding for Private jet from me WHILE Softsparkky is demanding for Lamborghini from Teeo. I hope say this no be planned e-murder una want play ba. Well i can easily get u the Jet but na my guy Teeo i dey pity self, the brother no even get Long John Bicycle, I wonder why Softsparkky go request for Lamborghini from him.. cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue

Softyy, abeg make our Teeo no think about this your request come get Obara mbuni enu come e-kpai, if it should happen, we go charge you for e-murder be that o. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy and all this other Teeo e-wives will not take it likely with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Evia Simon Goes Nude.is This Real Or Film Trick? / Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.