Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. (126902 Views)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by spanzed(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Cool dem for put correct conturies to if dem no go hear ram..Naijas no dey carry last grin

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by mcfarlin(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2014
WOW!

SIERRA LEONE AND GUINEA ARE VISA FREE!!!!

Time to go and enjoy myself there! grin

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Wetin wan carry me go all this country in the first place? Nigeria is 10x better than all the country listed there

5 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by haryomikun(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Rebuke: Nice. Barbados, Cape Verde and Madagascar on my mind. Touring things. coolNice. Barbados, Cape Verde and Madagascar on my mind. Touring and play play things.
Ma guy seychelles is also a beautiful island o

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by ritux: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2014
I was thinking UAE, Dubai was visa on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: The only great country among them is Mauritius. The most peaceful and beautiful country in Africa. The rest are thrash!
Man, Georgia, Barbados, Cape Verde, Madagascar are so beautiful, peaceful, serene and they are developed too. Not just popular. People mainly visit for vacation and tourism.

One of these days I'll save some bucks and visit for tourism and vacation. Sweet.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2014
angelTI: Visa-free to Barbados for 6months and Fiji island for 4 months? Honeymoon/vacation things loading
I tell you. Na to save some money remain o. Mauritius, Barbados, Cape Verde and Madagascar. Throw me in that island/beach and leave me for all I care grin

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by sirjohnson(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Where is the United States Of America

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by akatonero(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2014
US no even dey self... mtcheeeeeeew grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by snaiper: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
If I hear say Mauritius na visa-free to 9ja kpali eh!
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by darisgod(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
luigiajah: Do you know that with a Nigerian international passport, you can visit 44 countries around the world VISA FREE or VISA On ARRIVAL?

President Jonathan has officially launched and obtained the new 64- page e-passport. According to presidential spokesperson,Reubens Abati; “The new 64-page e-passport helps frequent travellers, it's gender friendly, forestalls identity theft, cheaper for the aged and low income earners, conforms with
international best practices.” “Cost of new e-passport for below 18yrs and 60 years and above is N8,750;change of name as a result of marriage or divorce is also N8,750.

“The existing e-passport is 32pp; new one is 64pp but it is strictly for frequent travellers.Please note, it does not invalidate the 32 pp” Nigeria Passport.You also have to be aware that there’s a stipulated length of time for which you can stay in these countries without a visa, when this period elapses, you’ll be required to obtain a Boarding visa.

Some countries listed here would grant you visa upon arrival for a small fee.

See the Visa Free Countries Below

1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for 30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island ( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire ( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa free for 21 days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa free for 4 months)
14. Gambia ( Visa free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau
( Visa free for 90 days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
22. Liberia ( Visa free )
23. Madagascar ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa free for 30 days )
29. Mozambique ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on arrival )
31. Niger republic ( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on arrival for 60 days )
34. Senegal ( Visa free )
35. Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30
days )
36. Sierra Leone ( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka( Electronic travel authorisation )
39.Tanzania ( Visa on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa free for 30 days )

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/44-countries-you-can-travel-to-from-nigeria-with-no-visa

Rwanda nko

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2014
some of these are war-torn and unsafe, tho.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by smudge2079(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2014
ooh! but no, thanks tho, if the trip to china isn't worth d flight, den it is not worth d flight. grin
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Infoay: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Interesting.......
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Funjosh(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2014
stanogb: [size=13pt]WOW!!! So LIBERIA is VISA Free...

...Dusts traveling bag...[/size]

And make sure u dont return back to Nigeria please lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by IYANGBALI: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2014
No america,no canada,no uk where person fit disappear,mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by picoba(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2014
[size=28pt]

Ebola's countries. All those countries are looking unto Nigeria.
Why not one of the developed nations in the world.

GEJ thank you for free visa to poor nations ...... PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by arsetalks(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2014
44? Why are we counting West Africa countries?

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by IYANGBALI: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2014
akatonero: US no even dey self... mtcheeeeeeew grin grin grin grin grin
no mind dem

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Freiburger(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2014
#biting my finger
Chai..

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by dorocent(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Hw cn one get dis tickets
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns:
Man, Georgia, Barbados, Cape Verde, Madagascar are so beautiful, peaceful, serene and they are developed too. Not just popular. People mainly visit for vacation and tourism.

One of these days I'll save some bucks and visit for tourism and vacation. Sweet.
like 20k should be enough to go to those places now,visa free
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by chucky234(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2014
4th world countries....
Naija I hail thee ooo

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by benELOHIM7(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2014
help me say hi to dis dudes wen u reach
stanogb: [size=13pt]WOW!!! So LIBERIA is VISA Free...

...Dusts traveling bag...[/size]

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by igbsam(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Barbados, my honeymoon destination..........Gotta plan towards it, but make i meet my wife first!

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Funjosh(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
mcfarlin: WOW!

SIERRA LEONE AND GUINEA ARE VISA FREE!!!!

Time to go and enjoy myself there! grin

And make sure u dont come back to Nigeria again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by IYANGBALI: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
haryomikun:
Ma guy seychelles is also a beautiful island o
and their girls toto fresh and sweet no be small

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: like 20k should be enough to go to those places now,visa free
Hahaha you'll have to convert it to their currency, if you do who knows how much you'll have then? And you'll have to pay hotel cost and consider transportation in and within the city you'll reside. Cost of feeding, phone calls.
Come on. 20k is too small. You never add flight cost o. Na village u dey visit ni grin?

And to visit any tour site, you'll pay at entrance o. LOL.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Fernandinho: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Seychelles would be nice for honeymoon smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.