Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. (126588 Views)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Okeikpu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol..... what a phucking visa free grin grin well,all thanks to the H/Fulani 40yrs in office.... now they brought Boko haram to destroy everything... Devil go punish any H/Fulani wey go smell that office again sad

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Heycube(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yustash001: u wan go??...make u wait and wash d country na
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Heycube(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yustash001: u wan go??...make u wait and wash d country na

Lmao
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by hummerwise(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
hustla:

Maldives?
Fiji Island
Barbados?
Mauritius
Mauritania?
Kenya
Seychelles?

you no go?
obviously you don't know much Lol

Bros liv that tin..
How am I sure, Tins worst than Ebola are not present there..
Like they say, THe Devil U knw, is better than the angel ur meeting for the 1st time
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by kiowy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
hummerwise: All dis countries?
hmmmmmm
Even tho dem dash me d ticket i no dey go
Georgia good nau
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Tex42(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liberia-visa free

Ebola making sense since 2014
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by hummerwise(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
kiowy: Georgia good nau

Bros liv that tin..Remember nufin good comes easy..
How am I sure, Tins worst than Ebola are not present there..
Like they say, THe Devil U knw, is better than the angel ur meeting for the 1st time
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by yehmi01(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please how true is this, the op said the new passport is N8750.

I need to get get a passport for two and the people I have meet said 28,000 for renew and 25,000 for new. Which is way too high for me.

Please where can I get this done for the price the OP said.

Please I need this and its quite urgent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by jaz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
oga no carry ebola come oo. or na fire we go take do your burial oo. cant bury ebola person.

mcfarlin: WOW!

SIERRA LEONE AND GUINEA ARE VISA FREE!!!!

Time to go and enjoy myself there! grin
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by jaz(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
this guy wan kill me wit laff.

abeg i dey office. make u dey post dis kin tin for evening make oga no sack person.

picoba:
[size=28pt]

Ebola's countries. All those countries are looking unto Nigeria.
Why not one of the developed nations in the world.

GEJ thank you for free visa to poor nations ...... PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by mcfarlin(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
jaz: oga no carry ebola come oo. or na fire we go take do your burial oo. cant bury ebola person.

Lolz I don install ANTI_EBOLA for my body. wink.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
yehmi01: Please how true is this, the op said the new passport is N8750.

I need to get get a passport for two and the people I have meet said 28,000 for renew and 25,000 for new. Which is way too high for me.

Please I need this and its quite urgent.

Me too. Where can I do it for 8750 abeg.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by polymaths(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerians are very proud people, please let humble ourselves. stop our sofa sofa and smillin behaviour. These countries you look down upon many of them are better than nigeria as far as am concerned.I was born in ivory coast,DABOU.any village has power supply,water supply, good road the type of quality things eat and sell.the type of rice you eat here in naija nobody we buy it in ivory coast u will not even see it.and when you see their own type of rice in nigeria is very costly because it was smuggled thru benin republic. Their is law and other in those countries you look down on . I remembered the other time I went to canadian embassy in ivory coast .I can't believed myself entered as if I entered MR BIGGS to buy snacks.no unnecessary bureacracy.I entered the woman gave me all I need to provide to get visa and after seven days the visa will be ready.the woman asked me a question I will never forget she said though in french but I will translate,'you are holding nigerian passport why don' t you go to our embassy in nigeria' I can't answer her.may be my fellow nigerians with their giant of africa things can help me . Then I was also a proud type I see nigerian passport as superior to other west african countries.because I can as well obtained ivory coast passport, because I was born their with evidence of my birth certificate issued by their govt. Today you cant dash me nigerian passport I will tear it , anywhere I enter with ivory coast pp they give respect.when nigeria was celebrating gsm arrival as the best thing that obasanjo brought to them.a village man in ivory coast was using ahead it of our millionaire in vgc or ajah or abuja.yet nigerians talk about these countries as if they did not exist.it may interest you to hear this people from ivory coast may not see how a power generator looks like or how a well or borehole looks in his entire life. because I have not seen any of generator or borehole in the land in my life . Don't be deceived these togolese,beninois u see in nigeria are not here because your country is better in term of amenities or easy of life but because of your naira which is higher than cfa in exchange rate.if not for that they will not full lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymaths: Nigerians are very proud people, please let humble ourselves. Not stop our sofa sofa and smillin behaviour. These countries you look down upon many of them are better than nigeria as far as am concerned.I was born in ivory coast,DABOU.any village has power supply,water supply, good road the type of quality things eat and sell.the type of rice you eat here in naija nobody we buy it in ivory coast u will not even see it.and when you see their own type of rice in nigeria is very costly because it was smuggled thru benin republic. Their is law and other in those country look down on . I remembered the other time I went to canadian embassy in ivory.I can't believed myself entered as even as if I entered MR BIGGS to snacks.no unnecessary bureacracy.I entered the woman gave me all I need provide to get visa and after seven the visa will be ready.the woman asked me a question I will never forget she said though in french but I will translate,'you are holding nigerian passport why don' t you go to our embassy in nigeria' I can't answer her.may be my fellow nigerians with their giant of africa things can help me . Then I was also a proud type I see nigerian passport as superior to other west african countries.because I can as well obtained ivory coast passport, because I was born their with evidence of my birth certificate issued by their govt. Today you cant dash me nigerian passport I will tear it , anywhere I enter with ivory coast pp they give respect.when nigeria was celebrating gsm arrival as the best thing that obasansanjo brought to them.a village man in ivory coast was using ahead it of our millionaire in vgc or ajah or abuja.yet nigerians talk about these countries did not exist.it may interest you to hear this people from ivory coast may see how a power generator look like or how a well or borehole look in his entire life. because I have not seen any of generator or borehole the in the land in my life . Don't be deceived these togolese,beninois u see in nigeria are not here because your country is better in term of amenity or easy of life but because of your naira which higher than cfa in exchange rate.if not for that they full here.
Ok.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by yehmi01(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
PLEASE GREAT PEOPLE of NL

"Please how true is this, the op said the new passport is N8750.

Please I need this and its quite urgent."

Please help with this Info

Any one out dir
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by CharliParker: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok na so I should live road enter bush abi
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by beelon1020(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
fiji island... my honeymoon destination.. no doubts babe smiley cheesy
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by ibe003(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Who is asking passport price, I did mine last month with 27,500, your there talking of 8500 that is its media price, if go to immigration office they will now tell you the actual amount. nobi 9ija you day?,...it be like say you don't know the kind of country you live.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by erty6334(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmmmmmmm u mentioned Ghana, Ghana immigration stamped 60 days for me and u said visa free for where?
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by etrader(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tanzania and Geogia require visa. You need to get visa before you enter...

Note please
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
nwobiebuka: My country is 3x better than these countries! But we think the grass is greener on the other side but the grass is greener where you water it! 9ja 4 life
clem305D: No wonder they say free things always upset the tummy...why won't visa be free to these countries. Even for free count me out. Was thinking Brazil or Jamaica etc would be included...mtchwwwwwww angry

Ignorant p(f)ucktards (pardon my language)

I have been in Uganda for a year and I rather be here than in Naija.

Light, power, highly intelligent security, BLOODY fast wi-fi alll 24/7.

Get rid of your pride...Nigeria is first at nothing but entertainment.

If only you know how Nigeria is mocked....if only you know

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by 190theclown: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: and their girls toto fresh and sweet no be small

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
stanogb: [size=13pt]WOW!!! So LIBERIA is VISA Free...

...Dusts traveling bag...[/size]
***I guess u don't wanna temper with d home of ebo......la tongue
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
no developed country is on the list... from frying pan to another frying pan!
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by gigtom: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
as i saw dis topic i didn't think twice to click on it so i can see those countries,GEJ no fit beg 4 common south Africa free visa.chai !!! there is God oo
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Aneke007(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Most of these countries are strangely small. Of couse they need some nigerian migrants.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by josam0825: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
especially Liberia
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by kismo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmm. May God have mercy on Nigerian Government
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by DECOtech(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
angelTI: Visa-free to Barbados for 6months and Fiji island for 4 months? Honeymoon/vacation things loading
Superb Idea! ...but what's in Barbados andd Fiji?
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by IFEDILIEZE(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Barbados should be nice. I wonder how many Nigerians dey there. Don't worry..my igbo brodas go dey there
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by benardtotti(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rebuke: Nice. Barbados, Cape Verde and Madagascar on my mind. Touring things. coolNice. Barbados, Cape Verde and Madagascar on my mind. Touring and play play things.
yes o! Not forgetting Seychelles, the most beautiful island in the world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.