Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. (126581 Views)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by FBS: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seychelles I say. smiley
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by 3plestar(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
luigiajah: Do you know that with a Nigerian international passport, you can visit 44 countries around the world VISA FREE or VISA On ARRIVAL?

President Jonathan has officially launched and obtained the new 64- page e-passport. According to presidential spokesperson,Reubens Abati; “The new 64-page e-passport helps frequent travellers, it's gender friendly, forestalls identity theft, cheaper for the aged and low income earners, conforms with
international best practices.” “Cost of new e-passport for below 18yrs and 60 years and above is N8,750;change of name as a result of marriage or divorce is also N8,750.

“The existing e-passport is 32pp; new one is 64pp but it is strictly for frequent travellers.Please note, it does not invalidate the 32 pp” Nigeria Passport.You also have to be aware that there’s a stipulated length of time for which you can stay in these countries without a visa, when this period elapses, you’ll be required to obtain a Boarding visa.

Some countries listed here would grant you visa upon arrival for a small fee.

See the Visa Free Countries Below

1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for 30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island ( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire ( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa free for 21 days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa free for 4 months)
14. Gambia ( Visa free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau
( Visa free for 90 days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
22. Liberia ( Visa free )
23. Madagascar ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa free for 30 days )
29. Mozambique ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on arrival )
31. Niger republic ( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on arrival for 60 days )
34. Senegal ( Visa free )
35. Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30
days )
36. Sierra Leone ( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka( Electronic travel authorisation )
39.Tanzania ( Visa on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa free for 30 days )

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/44-countries-you-can-travel-to-from-nigeria-with-no-visa

y i no hear beta country name
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by DECOtech(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
stanogb: [size=13pt]WOW!!! So LIBERIA is VISA Free...

...Dusts traveling bag...[/size]
Dusting traveling bag for what? You no de read news paper? ...infact, when you reach there, don't come back again.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Hembelembe: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
What is this? Mtchew
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2014
hummerwise: All dis countries?
hmmmmmm
Even tho dem dash me d ticket i no dey go
Seychelles have nice tourist spots,nice place to go for honeymoon or romantic trip-real nice beaches and blue seas.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by davids202(m): 1:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Ok
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by KMB: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Visa free or not who wants to go there sef. When UK, USA, France, Italy are there...mcheew
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by preselect(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2014
niger republic and chad grin

seychelles will be good to visit, even tanzania with their Serengeti parks, they for try give us Brazil na
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Betboss(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2014
I knew these are the country that will make the list
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by stanleyfisher(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2014
All these 44 primitive countries no need visa naa...by the way wetin one carry me go there?

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by ahmedisah(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls let dem scrap ALL d 44 countries and replace wit one of dis;
UK
Canada
USA
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by loomer: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2014
all these na villages not countries
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by speener(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2014
stanleyfisher: All these 44 primitive countries no need visa naa...by the way wetin one carry me go there?
LMAO.
PRIMITIVE. And that's exactly what they are. Well, don't be surprised Nigerians are already there. Even the most primitive. Young people just wanna get out of this hell called Naija. It shall be well, we pray.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by officialcharlz(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2014
hmmmm i need a vacay! *packing bags
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Skillz02(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2014
i rather stay in maiduguri
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by undisputed25(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2014
I don't think nigeria is greater to barbados .......... or fiji island .......... Check there pci and rate of unemployment compare to Nigera
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Lanceslot(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Me too. Where can I do it for 8750 abeg.
8750 is for mass production, if you wan collect am sharp sharp you'll pay up to 18k or more. Take note that the new passport is for frequent travelers only.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by diamondvil(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
benin republic is a nice place. Places like cotonou and parakou are a sure nice places to visit.Been there,its cool.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by abokinamu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
I already have a passport but I just want to know how much I need to have in my pocket before I go to any of the better one listed for hustling
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by abokinamu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
I already have a passport but I just want to know how much I need to have in my pocket before I go to any of the better one listed for hustling

please help I'm going there for any unskilled job
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by abokinamu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2014

please help a brother is it easy to get any unskilled job if yes which is the best country to go among the visa free countries
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by abokinamu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2014

please help a brother
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by kennz(f): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Why not countries lik LONDON,USA,MEXICO,MANCHESTER
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
tuhorns:
Depends on how long your stay. But aside flight cost, 30k should be just enough for a couple weeks in Barbados. As cost of feeding is relatively low especially from July-December.

200usd for a couple of weeks as a tourist? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that won't even pay for accommodation in Barbados for a week! undecided
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
alutacontinua:

200usd for a couple of weeks as a tourist? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that won't even pay for accommodation in Barbados for a week! undecided
That depends on the area you'll be residing. But, if you know better. I needn't argue with you...
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
kennz: Why not countries lik LONDON,USA,MEXICO,MANCHESTER
countries like manchester?
Hello?! Your type would most definitely call Africa a country!
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
tuhorns:
That depends on the area you'll be residing. But, if you know better. I needn't argue with you...

Even in the remotest part of Barbados, I still don't see how less than 400 belgian dollars will last her for 'a couple of weeks'. Keep in mind that she is a tourist lipsrsealed

just don't want somebody to say a Nairalander landed me in this mess lipsrsealed
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
alutacontinua:

Even in the remotest part of Barbados, I still don't see how less than 400 belgian dollars will last her for 'a couple of weeks'. Keep in mind that she is a tourist lipsrsealed

just don't want somebody to say a Nairalander landed me in this mess lipsrsealed
grin Okay. I think they use Barbadian Dollars though. B$
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
tuhorns:
grin Okay. I think they use Barbadian Dollars though. B$

they mostly call it Bajan dollars,
I missed the spelling at first lipsrsealed
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
tongue Anyway, USD(US Dollars) is accepted in most shops, hotels and groceries there.
alutacontinua:

they mostly call it Bajan dollars,
I missed the spelling at first lipsrsealed
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
tuhorns: tongue Anyway, USD(US Dollars) is accepted in most shops, hotels and groceries there.

Nobody said it isn't lipsrsealed
Less than 400Bajan Dollars is equal to less than 200usd.
given that 1usd=2Bajan dollars
I just said the same thing in 2 different ways.
Do you stay in Barbados? smiley
Should be in Barbados sometimes soon and I don tire to pay soooooo much for my stay there angry
you fit help a sis with your '200usd-for-a-couple-of-weeks' places? cheesy wink

I'm serious oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.