Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

How Does It Feel To Double Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Double Date. (2679 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Owk I have a girl friend already but there is this girl I just met she possess the kind of attribute I've always admired which my current bebe don't have and at the same time her green light is constantly on as a boy wer d heed proverb I've decided to subscribe to the one that says We shouldn't lay our egg in one basket, I know some people will come here and call me a cheat I don't care I just want to start comparing two different character, to the guys out there who have more than one girl friend abeg how do u divide ur time n emotion amidst em ?

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Arsenalholic(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2014
Lacomus: Owk I have a girl friend already but there is this girl I just met she possess the kind of attribute I've always admired which my current bebe don't have and at the same time her green light is constantly on as a boy wer d heed proverb I've decided to subscribe to the one that says We shouldn't lay our egg in one basket, I know some people will come here and call me a cheat I don't care I just want to start comparing two different character, to the guys out there who have more than one girl friend abeg how do u divide ur time n emotion amidst em ?
One advice my brother: Shun that green light, and concentrate on making your current relationship all you want it to be.

You have the ability to make it work only if you try. The time and effort you're about investing in thois other girl, invest it in your current r/ship and see if there wont be changes.

A man who chases two rats, ends up with nothing in the end. I rest my case sir.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2014
I appreciate the advice but u know these girls have their own way of disappointing @ arsenalholic

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Bros, I support ur dream. Its okay to double-date so long as it doesnt double-dry ur pocket. Seriously, it can be fun at times.

But if u yawa gas or if u break person heart, no talk say na me send u oh, becos na dangerous game oh!
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Andibot(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Arsenalholic: One advice my brother: Shun that green light, and concentrate on making your current relationship all you want it to be.

You have the ability to make it work only if you try. The time and effort you're about investing in thois other girl, invest it in your current r/ship and see if there wont be changes.

A man who chases two rats, ends up with nothing in the end. I rest my case sir.

Well said bro, one girl one wahala n lesser challenge to handle, 2 girls?! 4 problems! Big wahala!!!
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Its ok to double date if all the parties involved know wassup.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by sKeetz(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2014
It's fun
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
sKeetz: It's fun
Sir abeg expanciate "wink"
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
andromida: Its ok to double date if all the parties involved know wassup.
telling em is a big no most girls can't stand the thought of sharing their man with another
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Tymax(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by utenwuson: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
ma guy ,nofin could b more fun,...presently am going out wt 3 chicks though am in luv wt one.the rest na jst hacking spree! jst get 2 sim cards, practice gud se.x, d more u Bleep, d more u last, plain truth!

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2014
utenwuson: ma guy ,nofin could b more fun,...presently am going out wt 3 chicks though am in luv wt one.the rest na jst hacking spree! jst get 2 sim cards, practice gud se.x, d more u Bleep, d more u last, plain truth!
batt guy, do they know their selves ?
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by jhydebaba(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2014
"Variety is the spice of life"

Life's too short to waste on a boring relationship. Enjoy as many as possible.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2014
You've made up your mind to do it, make sure your bank statement is also double.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2014
You will not understand that the "light" she is showing is a red one until you lose two of them.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: You will not understand that the "light" she is showing is a red one until you lose two of them.

Bros abeg free d guy na. Even if hoses two of them, he can still get two more. Dats one of d benefits of being single, freedom to double-mingle. Lol!
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
obongproff:

Bros abeg free d guy na. Even if hoses two of them, he can still get two more. Dats one of d benefits of being single, freedom to double-mingle. Lol!
double mingle, LOL
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by MisterLongman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
I will advise to pick the one you think you really love and let go off the other...... But if you have no future plans for any of them, you can go on.. So that when you lose both, you won't feel any remorse.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by utenwuson: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lacomus: batt guy, do they know their selves ?
knw keh? jst run ur parol wel...always play busy anytym u wanna hang around d oda.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Jayses(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2014
It feels great but you must know how to lie, I mean wel wel grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by lawrenceunaa: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Op try it and tell me
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by idu1(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2014
Well, jst knw that, they mayb playing with other guys too.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by KMTee(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2014
double-dating is stressful, depressing, time and energy consuming..

one at a time jare
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2014
Double dating is like drinking coke and pepsi at the same time, with 20 straws. It makes no difference, zaps your energy and ends as fast as it started.

Young man, stop deceiving yourself. If you can't handle one relationship successfully, how can you handle two? Just say what you want in plain english. You're a player. Simple.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
ENELDEE:
Double dating is like drinking coke and pepsi at the same time, with 20 straws. It makes no difference, zaps your energy and ends as fast as it started.

Young man, stop deceiving yourself. If you can't handle one relationship successfully, how can you handle two? Just say what you want in plain english. You're a player. Simple.
player like messi abi
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by kozaic(f): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
God 4give u!
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by starlingbawa(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
andromida:
Its ok to double date if all the parties involved know wassup.

Uhhh??
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by starlingbawa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
You will not understand that the "light" she is showing is a red one until you lose two of them.

Funny and scary all at once! grin angry grin angry
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Emmysteve(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Guy go for it. In fact, add another one to make it three if you can. But make sure you know how to control your pocket
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm not proud to say this but double dating will keep you in control of your relationships. You share your emotions unevenly among your unlucky preys and you won't ever suffer from heartbreak. You can't have two main chicks though, one has to be the side chick.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
I'm not proud to say this but double dating will keep you in control of your relationships. You share your emotions unevenly among your unlucky preys and you won't ever suffer from heartbreak. You can't have two main chicks though, one has to be the side chick.
you make sense die.
Re: How Does It Feel To Double Date. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
Guy go for it. In fact, add another one to make it three if you can. But make sure you know how to control your pocket
my pocket is not licking at all grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Met Him First But He Loves Me. / How To Make Her Naturally Love You Without You Proposing / He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.