Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. (31292 Views)

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / West African Powerhouse Ivory Coast Battles To Keep Out Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Tundeiab(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2014
SporaD8: Thanks for the adjustment.
...but for the sake of everything that is good, why is this dude fashola not yet operating at federal level?
A big fish is swimming in shallow waters here!
BIG FISH INDEED!!! Doctor ADEDAVO SHOULD BE GIVEN THE CREDIT FOR THE CONTAINMENT OF EBOLA AND NOT FASHOLA...

IF IT WASNT CONTAINED SAME YOU WOULD HAVE BLAMED JONATHAN BUT NOW YOU GIVE THE CREDENCE TO FASHOLA

TIPICAL NIGERIAN

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by phreakabit(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Funnny how Nigerians in diaspora are the ones clamouring for us to send our already weakend and struggling healthcare workforce to Liberia et al, whilst in the comfort of a safe, secured and comfortable environment. With top notch medical personnels and facilities cutting across all speheres of the medical practice. I maintain, only time we should get involved is when every country in Africa/the world decides to send/donate healthcare workers.
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by chinkichun: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2014
whatlyf: If LASG or FG wants to "aSsist", they should travel to the countries and not import the ebola victims to Nigeria.

but nobody said we are "importing" ebola victims to Nigeria. West African nations wants to learn how to control and contain the disease from us by the health workers and health authorities coming here to learn, then go back and implement it. Simple.

it,s not a bad thing, it's a compliment to us.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by phreakabit(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
chinkichun:

but nobody said we are "importing" ebola victims to Nigeria. West African nations wants to learn how to control and contain the disease from us by the health workers and health authorities coming here to learn, then go back and implement it. Simple.

Might interest you to know that an infected Liberian doctor is being readied to be flown here.
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Arosa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
phreakabit:

Might interest you to know that an infected Liberian doctor is being readied to be flown here.

If this is true then it's a bad idea, what if this dude has a mutated version of ebola, is Nigeria prepared for that? angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by obayaya(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
rhymz: Guy like seriously, just shut up already. Your ignorance is so annoying, especially when you feign like you understand what you are arguing about. It is so obvious you don't know jack about the politics surrounding the Ebola containment in Nigeria.

Like Frank already pointed out, LSG can only offer any meaningful assistance through through the involvement of FMH cos this is a pure case of National security. There is no how FG will let Lagos give assistance that might jeopardize the health security of any Nigerian, that is the truth. Ebola is not Malaria or common fever.

And Zmapp was not giving to Nigeria because of the US government politics not that nonsense you wrote up there. In case you do not know, all those pharmaceuticals involved with research on the Ebola virus are being funded by the US military. Tekmira in Canada to Fujifilms in Japan and Mapp pharmaceuticals, they are all being funded by the US military and government, so shut up and talk about what you know.

FG involvement with the containment of Ebola in Nigeria really did a lot to curtail it whether you choose to admit it or not. Before they got involved, it took LASG a wooping 2-3 days to test and confirm if one was infected with the virus. Until FG came a set up CDC laboratory centers in Lagos, Abuja, portharcourt, Enugu Zaria, Ibadan and the likes. Sensitization programs were largely coordinated by FG.

The guy needed an essay like this before he'll understand. I wasn't ready to waste such time on him..

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by obayaya(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
MadCow1:

To answer your first sentence... Zmapp was funded by the US military as part of their biological weapons defense program and so could not have been sold to anyone without government approval..

That is the point I was trying to point out to that guy.

That It was the USA government that prevented the drug from getting to Nigeria. That was why I asked him that question and he went on a wild goose chase
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
rhymz:

1) Guy like seriously, just shut up already. Your ignorance is so annoying, especially when you feign like you understand what you are arguing about. It is so obvious you don't know jack about the politics surrounding the Ebola containment in Nigeria.

2) Like Frank already pointed out, LSG can only offer any meaningful assistance through through the involvement of FMH cos this is a pure case of National security. There is no how FG will let Lagos give assistance that might jeopardize the health security of any Nigerian, that is the truth. Ebola is not Malaria or common fever.

3) And Zmapp was not giving to Nigeria because of the US government politics not that nonsense you wrote up there. In case you do not know, all those pharmaceuticals involved with research on the Ebola virus are being funded by the US military. Tekmira in Canada to Fujifilms in Japan and Mapp pharmaceuticals, they are all being funded by the US military and government, so shut up and talk about what you know.

4) FG involvement with the containment of Ebola in Nigeria really did a lot to curtail it whether you choose to admit it or not. Before they got involved, it took LASG a wooping 2-3 days to test and confirm if one was infected with the virus. Until FG came a set up CDC laboratory centers in Lagos, Abuja, portharcourt, Enugu Zaria, Ibadan and the likes. Sensitization programs were largely coordinated by FG.

1) I considered your request to shut up but I will have to decline grin Mr. Nigerian Minister of Health grin Dindinrin

2) Again, it's not a national security issue. Just because you two morons say it doesn't make it true.

3) I have already explain din detail why it wasn't given. You are definitely free to come up with riduclous, insane and delirious reason that will make sense to your damaged brain. Feel free oponu

4) It's funny how I never said what sector of your government did what. You are just arguing blindly, grasping at straws and being a complete jerksass who has lost track of who said what. Next time get your brain into gear before you hit the keyboard, twit.

Oh by the way good morning and I hope you have a wonderful day. I know I am grin
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
phreakabit: Funnny how Nigerians in diaspora are the ones clamouring for us to send our already weakend and struggling healthcare workforce to Liberia et al, whilst in the comfort of a safe, secured and comfortable environment. With top notch medical personnels and facilities cutting across all speheres of the medical practice. I maintain, only time we should get involved is when every country in Africa/the world decides to send/donate healthcare workers.

I know you are a retarded ingrate already but let me ask you anyways, name one person in diaspora who has clamored for Nigeria to send anyone anywhere?

It's only due to your cluelessness that you can't possibly fathom that you can educate via internet.

You don't have to come up with lies to bolster your weak position.
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinkichun:

Thank you for your astute post. The idiots cannot think of any other solutions except their own silly agenda.
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
obayaya:

The guy needed an essay like this before he'll understand. I wasn't ready to waste such time on him..

Kudos.

Ode, you are ready to hump anyone that disagrees with me grin

Unfortunately his infantile "essay" made no lick of sense and was just more uneducated gibberish from a psychotic mind.
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
obayaya:

That is the point I was trying to point out to that guy.

That It was the USA government that prevented the drug from getting to Nigeria. That was why I asked him that question and he went on a wild goose chase

You had no pint to make but just to promote your anti USA agenda (which I will thwart at each and every opportunity as promised).

Yes, when you have a functioning government (unlike the circus you guys run with over there) that has laws and regulations, the companies have certain obligations that they agreed to. Pharmaceuticals cannot sell drugs that are not FDA approved.

I know your problem, shebi na Nigeria is where I can buy medicine with Codeine and Pennicilin in it without a Doctors prescription) grin

No wonder you guys die like fowls at young age.
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Teymanhenry: OK at least we are now doing something of worth and pride. other countries seeking for medical help from us. That's Cool

Abi ori nkan?

And still some slack jawed odd toed troglodytes are having an issue getting this.

Nigeria, we are sunk.

I know majority of these guys are snort nosed little brats and unfortunately leaders of tomorrow - sigh.
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
lastpage:

[size=18pt]NO!!
"THEY' should take the fight to AMERICA!![/size]..... That is where the ONLY KNOWN CURE, (ZMapp) is LOCATED!
angry angry angry

Instead, we should tighten our porous borders properly and remain extra vigilant at our port of entries.
Abeg, leave Nigeria out of this deadly game! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Ode, ZMapp is not a known cure and certainly if we're going to argue that it is, it is not the only one.

Making up fancy sentences with kindergartner colors and stuff only shows your level of development, it doesn't show that you're a grown adult.

Omo jelosimi grin
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by phreakabit(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

I know you are a retarded ingrate already but let me ask you anyways, name one person in diaspora who has clamored for Nigeria to send anyone anywhere?

It's only due to your cluelessness that you can't possibly fathom that you can educate via internet.

You don't have to come up with lies to bolster your weak position.

Apparently the dimwitted plankton is intent on educating the enlightened, but lacks the required intellectual capacity hence resorts to insults. I am no psychologist or physician, but I know its frustrating having a menial job and depending on $500 per car ordered for a living, but don't go online raging on every poster who doesn't conform to your views, makes you come across as a frustrated man or a raving lunatic. I'd ignore you now and shelve your post under the rants drawer.

Edit: I see you replied 6 posters all furnished with insults and rants. Car order buainess must be really bad. cry
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
phreakabit:

Apparently the dimwitted plankton is intent on educating the enlightened, but lacks the required intellectual capacity hence results to insults. I am no psychologist or physician, but I know its frustrating having a menial job and depending on $500 per car ordered for a livin[/b]g, but don't go online raging on every poster who doesn't conform to your views, makes you come across as a frustrated man or a raving lunatic. I'd ignore you now and shelve your post under the rants drawer.

2) Edit: I see you replied 6 posters all furnished with insults and rants. [b]Car order buainess must be really bad
. cry

Excellent, the dimwits are coming online yessssss grin grin grin

1) I still live a better quality of life and have a fulfilling career than you'll ever accomplish in ten of your lifetimes though. Adequate charge for adequate service, I'm comfortable with my price point. "Ole oloju kokoro, alaje pajude"

2) What car order buainess? grin Don't worry about any buainess, focus on this debate that you're woefully failing at grin

Hey, I call it the way I see it, it's not my fault if dolts abound on this thread but you lied, I gave away many many compliments to deserving people who showed class and gumption unlike you and I know that just hurts you deeply grin

You tribalistic maggot "God bless South-Eastern Nigeria. I ❤ being Igbo." grin
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by phreakabit(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

Excellent, the dimwits are coming online yessssss grin grin grin

1) I still live a better quality of life and have a fulfilling career than you'll ever accomplish in ten of your lifetimes though. Adequate charge for adequate service, I'm comfortable with my price point. "Ole oloju kokoro, alaje pajude"

2) What car order buainess? grin Don't worry about any buainess, focus on this debate that you're woefully failing at grin

Hey, I call it the way I see it, it's not my fault if dolts abound on this thread but you lied, I gave away many many compliments to deserving people who showed class and gumption unlike you and I know that just hurts you deeply grin

You tribalistic maggot "God bless South-Eastern Nigeria. I ❤ being Igbo." grin

You, wealthier than me? . . . One can but laugh! Anyway who knows . . . This is the internet, and you could be Bill Gates rflmao. As for the typo. . . Who cares?

Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
phreakabit:

1) You, wealthier than me? . . . One can but laugh! Anyway who knows . . . This is the internet, and you could be Bill Gates rflmao. As for the typo. . . Who cares?

You are truly a confirmed illiterate, where in my post did I use the word wealth? grin

My wealth or lack thereof is between my tax accountant and me. Only a fool will spout about wealth, so yes laugh because after all that is what insane people do mostly.

As for the typo it shows that you lost control when you were enraged, you CityNGHolic you grin

I thought you promised to ignore me less than 30 minutes ago? I knew your ego won't allow you to do that. I look forward to our continued banter.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by tonychristopher: 2:17am On Sep 14, 2014
SporaD8:
http://www.punchng.com/news/wafrican-nations-approach-lagos-for-help/

They Should Think It Out...They Shouldn't Step Their Foot In Nigeria.Let The Consultation Be Over The PhonePlease.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by NoContract(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
cruise14: Get your facts straight! Lagos state has not received any help from Fg, Fashola set up and is managing ebola centres without help from Jonathan or Fg. Lagos is like a country in a country.

It's a pathetic shame you still have the guts to comment on Nairaland after you already spewed vitrol unto Seun.

You should be extremely grateful he isn't as shallow-minded, myopic and lacklustre as you.

Typical Nigerian mosquito-infested riverine village girl with free 5mb from Etisalat.
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by haryomikun(m): 2:25am On Sep 15, 2014
bennygreat1: Well... I think NOT just Lagos,but NIGERIA should be able to fight the EVD to a stand still B4 giving helping hands to other nations...

We re still developing.... Let them cry to the developed nations like d U.S of A and others... Let's manage to deal wit every of the problems we re facing for now...

LASG..... Plssssssss be warned.....
Lool at Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊. And when USA refused †̥Φ release Zmapp Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ said D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ were selfish.
ΩƠ̴̴̴͡ω hear yourself
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by bennygreat1(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2014
haryomikun:
Lool at Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊. And when USA refused †̥Φ release Zmapp Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ said D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ were selfish.
ΩƠ̴̴̴͡ω hear yourself

Hello Mr Do you now want to compare the USA and our beloved country Nigeria?
Re: Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Let me take a nap... great notification, anyway. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / 17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.