Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? (2427 Views)

Photos: Woman Goes Down On Her Kneel To Propose To Her Girlfriend / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why won't females atleast kneel to ask for friendship
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
MuhdG: Why won't females atleast kneel to ask for friendship
Say what?? undecided
It wasn't so in the beginning so why change now? Abeg no think am
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
MuhdG: Why won't females atleast kneel to ask for friendship
grin friendship kwa? Friendships happen naturally. No need to pay allegiancegrin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Say what?? undecided
It wasn't so in the beginning so why change now? Abeg no think am
Thank you.
Males kneeling down to ask for r/ship is also not so in the beginning so don't make it so
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns:
grin friendship kwa? Friendships happen naturally. No need to pay allegiancegrin
So can you kneel to ask a babe for a relationship?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
MuhdG:
Thank you.
Males kneeling down to ask for r/ship is also not so in the beginning so don't make it so
Females are the weaker sex, it was ordained from the beginning that men should go extra miles to get a lady and then work harder to maintain her. Adam did that
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
djeezy: I believe proposing to a woman is a special event, hence the norm of kneeling. Nevertheless I have seen some men who didn't kneel while proposing perhaps because it wasn't made public. I've also seen someone who knelt down in asking for a relationship but that's not the norm. If she can agree without you kneeling down, then why bother kneeling down.lol
LOL. True at last sentence. But just to make it look humble, make the moment fantastic, romantic and all that.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Erm... Depends on how special she is. tongue
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
Erm... Depends on how special she is. tongue
All women are special
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Females are the weaker sex, it was ordained from the beginning that men should go extra miles to get a lady and then work harder to maintain her. Adam did that
Noo Eve was given to Adam without Adam facing any competition from anyother man. You can say he worked hard to keep her. But I think their love for eachother was natural and mutual as it was ordained by God. Eve never had anyother choice safe Adam so she can't even think of leaving him grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Noo Eve was given to Adam by God without Adam facing any competition from anyother man. He didn't even fight for her. You can say he worked hard to keep her. But I think their love for eachother was natural and mutual as it was ordained by God. Eve never had anyother choice safe Adam so she can't even think of leaving him or having optionsgrin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
All women are special
and the degree varies
3cycle:

I surrender!
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
MuhdG:

I surrender!
cheesy Why so soon?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
Noo Eve was given to Adam without Adam facing any competition from anyother man. You can say he worked hard to keep her. But I think their love for eachother was natural and mutual as it was ordained by God. Eve never had anyother choice safe Adam so she can't even think of leaving him grin
We are still saying same thing.
It requires effort and hardwork to get and keep a girl. So if kneeling will be a barrier to getting a nice girl to say yes, why not swallow the pride?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
We are still saying same thing.
It requires effort and hardwork to get and keep a girl. So if kneeling will be a barrier to getting a nice girl to say yes, why not swallow the pride?
In a relationship or marriage? tongue
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
MuhdG:

I surrender!
Lol... If you continue surrendering, you may end up not getting the woman of your choice someday. Endurance and persistence can get you places...lool
I give up grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
In a relationship or marriage? tongue
Both
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas: cheesy Why so soon?

Ah toh. I was beaten with sth superior
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
MuhdG:

Ah toh. I was beaten with sth superior
grin

@ 3cycle, but there are still successful relationships and marriages where the guy didn't kneel to propose.
It's all about making it romantic or giving the nice, near-perfect girl the right treatment.

Well, these days I don't stay too long before I propose a relationship to a girl, and I end up not knowing her in and ut before proposing, but why should I take too long to know her completely in and out when I risk being friend-zoned for life, but when we are already in a relationship and I see her as complete wifey material and I'm very lucky to have her. If the timing is right, I'll stake my pride by kneeling on one knee to show her she's worth it.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
When I can be rejected outright? I can't stand the shame so no.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
How? Where and when?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tallesty1: How? Where and when?
Well adam refused to mate with any animal that was indirectly telling his creator he needed another mate.
His refusal was "going extra mile" don't you think so?
Btw he tilled the ground to make sure eve lacked nothing
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns:
When I can be rejected outright? I can't stand the shame so no.
Tot it was a normal thing for guys to be rejected No need to be ashamed
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Tot it was a normal thing for guys to be rejected No need to be ashamed
Men I love my comfort zone. Rejection hurts the ego especially when you throw away the pride.

When I propose relationship to a girl and she rejects, she lost plenty. When I go on my knees and throw my pride to the wind to make the moment perfect and still get rejected.
WTF!!! *angry face*.

I can't kneel to propose a relatinship, I will kneel to propose marriage if I see that near-perfect Lady that suits and compliments me.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Even for marriage, I do not intend to kneel for any woman. We will discuss the Terms and Conditions over lunch.
..So, you cant kneel for a woman??...you cant kneel to propose to her??....pls tell me, are you romantic atall??....Do you even love your fiancee??

You guys only need to kneel and prostrate on two different occasions cos of us....you kneel to propose and you prostrate to our Elders as a sign of respect.....We kneel for our husbands almost evryday..
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tymax(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ..So, you cant kneel for a woman??...you cant kneel to propose to her??....pls tell me, are you romantic atall??....Do you even love your fiancee??

You guys only need to kneel and prostrate on two different occasions cos of us....you kneel to propose and you prostrate to our Elders as a sign of respect..... [size=14pt]We kneel for our husbands almost evryday..[/size]

Ahn ahn! Aunty! In which country? shocked Please let us always tell the truth . grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax:

Ahn ahn! Aunty! In which country? shocked Please let us always tell the truth . grin

Thats the truth....We kneel almost everyday....

In Yoruba-land, we need to give our husband their food......we kneel to greet....we kneel to do lots of things to please our husbands...

So, tell me...What will it cost you guys (you especially) to kneel and propose to your woman??...isnt that pride??...or the male ego??.....onething i hate about guys....
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tymax(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie:

Thats the truth....We kneel almost everyday....

[size=14pt]In Yoruba-land, we need to give our husband their food......we kneel to greet....we kneel to do lots of things to please our husbands...[/size]
Are we in the same Nigeria? shocked You must have enjoyed Nollywood so much you actually believe that poopoo. tongue

So, tell me...What will it cost you guys (you especially) to kneel and propose to your woman??...isnt that pride??...or the male ego??.....onething i hate about guys....
Baby, maybe you have not read my previous posts on this thread. Marriage is a big agreement. We must sit down and discuss it like any serious business. What else are you bringing to the table apart from your beauty and body?

You will outline everything properly and I will vet and adjust the Terms and Conditions until we reach a mutually beneficial arrangement. grin. That's a proper proposal/presentation.

Now, why should I kneel to do all of that? Do you kneel in a board meeting?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Are we in the same Nigeria? shocked You must have enjoyed Nollywood so much you actually believe that poopoo. tongue

Baby, maybe you have not read my previous posts on this thread. Marriage is a big agreement. We must sit down and discuss it like any serious business. What else are you bringing to the table apart from your beauty and body?

You will outline everything properly and I will vet and adjust the Terms and Conditions until we reach a mutually beneficial arrangement. grin. That's a proper proposal/presentation.

If a lady is bringing her body and beauty to the table....what are you bringing to the table instead??...

Honestly, you are funny guy....Well, i belive you are joking about the meeting and agreement stuff....People like you usually end up proposing to their girl-friend with a car....
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Are we in the same Nigeria? shocked You must have enjoyed Nollywood so much you actually believe that poopoo. tongue

Bwahahaahahahaha this guy thinks smart. For romance sake, it would spice up the whole moment and make it more romantic as board meeting is not romantic at all.
Anyway, to each his own choice.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by computerboy: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Even for marriage, I do not intend to kneel for any woman. We will discuss the Terms and Conditions over lunch.
Now this is what a man looks like cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught In The ACT! / She Always Wear Bra To Sleep / Between Goko Cleanser And Yoyo Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.