Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? (2428 Views)

Photos: Woman Goes Down On Her Kneel To Propose To Her Girlfriend / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by computerboy: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Get ready to remain single Even @60 tongue
No be ya mate be dis?
On his kneels asking his babe to accept a car. A titled young man for that matter

How many guys can go on their kneels to ask their wife's/babes to accept a gift undecided

Stop dreaming. such things happen once out of a thousand times.
I guess you're still young sha. when u clock 32, you'll even be d one to ask "babe wen are we getting married?"
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
computerboy:

Stop dreaming. such things happen once out of a thousand times.
I guess you're still young sha. when u clock 32, you'll even be d one to ask "babe wen are we getting married?"
32 is Still young!
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
mine kneeled smiley
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guys we are diverting. Please let us stick to the topic of this thread.
Relationship sometimes even get to the point the two partners share same house, the guy carters for the girl financially, alongside her younger ones, he sometimes pays school fees and gets the lady pregnant.
Why doesn't a relationship that might undergo all these demand the guy kneeling down to propose.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
voodoo85: mine kneeled smiley
Okay. Good as it must be romantic for you.
We need answers.
Mods, frontpage oo
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Largas:
Okay. Good as it must be romantic for you.
We need answers.
Mods, frontpage oo
For me its how its suppose to be. I like that old fashion way. For me it doesnt make sense when he is like lets get married. No ring no normal proposal. Its like from the need
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by dmcdad: 6:09am On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle: We ladies need to sit and demand that from the male folkes...
If he doesn't kneel to propose, no dating grin
Dating? Are you dreaming or what? The topic is that they seldom do that when they wanna propose marriage, and you are here talking about dating?

So if I wanna date you, and I get through the normal ritual and all, you would give a condition that I must kneel before you say yes? E no go better for devil papa. If I have to kneel to date, what would I do to marry? lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Bia, be careful oooooooo. cheesy
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad:
Dating? Are you dreaming or what? The topic is that they seldom do that when they wanna propose marriage, and you are here talking about dating?

So if I wanna date you, and I get through the normal ritual and all, you would give a condition that I must kneel before you say yes? E no go better for devil papa. If I have to kneel to date, what would I do to marry? lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Bia, be careful oooooooo. cheesy
Nah topic says why we don't kneel to propose a rltnship sir...
If you wanna date me, and I like you Too, asking you To kneel while proposing a relationship Shouldn't be a big deal.
To get a fresh gal like me requires alot grin

Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Snoopy007(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
What if I am the daughter of the finance minister or maybe that of petroleum minister, won't yyou propose kneeling upside down

Lol... dis girl/guy (ur acct says u re male) daft small oooo, u wan dey compare finance minister to Dangote... dis generation is in deep shit, smh
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by dmcdad: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
If you wanna date me, and I like you Too, asking you To kneel while proposing a relationship Shouldn't be a big deal.
The topic actually states it that way, but the corresponding post indicated marriage. Why would anyone with his right mind talk about kneeling in going inro a relationship? Na madness?

And what would the fresh guy gain from you since a fresh girl like you require alot? In other words, what can you bring to the table?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Snoopy007:

Lol... dis girl/guy (ur acct says u re male) daft small oooo, u wan dey compare finance minister to Dangote... dis generation is in deep shit, smh
You are an eediot, must you call me daft to pass your message?
Dangote is rich in his way, and finaance minister is equally rich in her way.so long they are both comfortable. undecided
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by dmcdad: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
This one na punishment na, no be propose matter be that. You no look am say him be like person wey them wan flog for school?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad:
The topic actually states it that way, but the corresponding post indicated marriage. Why would anyone with his right mind talk about kneeling in going inro a relationship? Na madness?

And what would the fresh guy gain from you since a fresh girl like you require alot? In other words, what can you bring to the table?
You still ask? A fresh babe secures your future, no HBP, great bedroom acrobatics, fresh loving, fresh support. Too numerous sire..
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by dmcdad: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
You still ask? A fresh babe secures your future, no HBP, great bedroom acrobatics, fresh loving, fresh support. Too numerous sire..
A fresh babe? I actually asked what you have got to put on the table. Besides, can you be a bit elucidating with the aforementioned?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad:
A fresh babe? I actually asked what you have got to put on the table. Besides, can you be a bit elucidating with the aforementioned?
I will bring as much as the guy Brings into The relationship.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by dmcdad: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
I will bring as much as the guy Brings into The relationship.
I rest my case then...
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin this thread funny die.
Front page abeg
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Moblord(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Haaa why na? Is the marriage going to benefit only the man? Haba women should even propose sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is 4years Older Than Me. Pls Ur Advice / How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner? / 5 Reasons You Should Thank The Person Who Broke Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.