Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? (2419 Views)

Photos: Woman Goes Down On Her Kneel To Propose To Her Girlfriend / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Why is it so whereas most males kneel to propose marriage?

Afterall, relationships grow to marriage and we don't consider the ego part when proposing for marriage?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Because ur senses are still 75% intact at that time

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tapout(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2014
IamTitanium: Because ur senses are still 75% intact at that time

lol.....another thing, u know when some girls are excited, shocked etc, they become aggressive cheesy....now imagine she slaps the guy while he is kneeling down(which ofcourse is more painful compared to when standing)...the number of stars em go see go plenty pass d one abraham see grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2014
!
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle: We ladies need to sit and demand that from the male folkes...
If he doesn't kneel to propose, no dating grin
Nawao. Not same for everyother girl out there. Many guys here didn't propose to their girlfriend by going down on their knee.

@ OP, I don't know why it is so. Perhaps because people see relationship as less demanding and less serious than marriage.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't think so. When I be Dangote and you dey gbadun my style.
You go even kneel down dey beg me make I sit down for sofa propose give.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
:
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
What if I am the daughter of the finance minister or maybe that of petroleum minister, won't yyou propose kneeling upside down
grin ROFLMAOWHITA grin
That's if I'm only interested in your family's wealth.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
/
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Good what if I'm not interested in your money even if you were the next dangote?
But you dey feel my style, grammar, personality.
And if you're dying within you to have me propose to you.
You won't even require me to go down on my knees for a relationship.

Did your boyfriends/exes propose to you on his/their knees?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
you go wait tire.tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by djeezy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Because marriage is a deeper thing to ask than a relationship hence the kneeling to show an act of good faith.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tymax(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Even for marriage, I do not intend to kneel for any woman. We will discuss the Terms and Conditions over lunch.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
djeezy: Because marriage is a deeper thing to ask than a relationship hence the kneeling to show an act of good faith.
This makes plenty sense. But then to me a relationship is a big thing to ask and a guy should also show a sign of good faith. If possible the two sexes should. Relationship itself is a big deal. It is above just friendship because it mosttimes involves sex which is a very big deal.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Even for marriage, I do not intend to kneel for any woman. We will discuss the Terms and Conditions over dinner.
I just fell off the sofa grin
Pride!!!
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tymax(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
I just fell off the sofa grin
Pride!!!
grin Pride? Noooo. It's agreement.

"Can two work together except they agree?"

Marriage is agreement to live as one. We gat to dicuss properly and seal the deal. You know. grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: grin Pride? Noooo. It's agreement.

"Can two work together except they agree?"

Marriage is agreement to live as one. We gat to dicuss properly and seal the deal. You know. grin
When your wife na 3cycle's type. E go hard ogrin cause she be wanting you to lay down on the ground/not floor and prostrate.grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Even for marriage, I do not intend to kneel for any woman. We will discuss the Terms and Conditions over lunch.
Get ready to remain single Even @60 tongue
No be ya mate be dis?
On his kneels asking his babe to accept a car. A titled young man for that matter

How many guys can go on their kneels to ask their wife's/babes to accept a gift undecided

Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tymax(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
When your wife na 3cycle's type. E go hard ogrin cause she be wanting you to lay down on the ground/not floor and prostrate.grin
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..
Don't mind her. We will sit down like business partners and determine the terms of contract. All those her peperempe tins will pause until the wedding. After that she can continue. grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tymax(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Get ready to remain single Even @60 tongue
No be ya mate be dis?
On his kneels asking his babe to accept a car. A titled young man for that matter
That woman is his wife already! There is a difference. She has already signed the contract tey tey na. I fit kneel for my wife o. But my babe?

Which kine rough play be that?
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
Well if he loves me,it won't be a difficult thing to do grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax:
That woman is his wife already! There is a difference. She has already signed the contract tey tey na. I fit kneel for my wife o. But my babe?

Which kine rough play be that?
Nah you said even in marriage, you can't kneel for a woman.
Go back and read your comment again
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Well if he loves me,it won't be a difficult thing to do grin
You see? And you be there saying he should kneel up-side down to propose a relationship grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by djeezy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
This makes plenty sense. But then to me a relationship is a big thing to ask and a guy should also show a sign of good faith. If possible the two sexes should. Relationship itself is a big deal. It is above just friendship because it mosttimes involves sex which is a very big deal.
Yea you're correct. I still think it doesn't make sense to kneel while asking for a relationship. It is pertinent to kneel during marriage proposal because it involves deep thinking. Convincing someone to spend the rest of their lives with you is not that simple and when you kneel to ask it goes a long way to show how sincere and serious you are. A relationship is a relationship, but marriage is far different.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
You see? And you be there saying he should kneel up-side down to propose a relationship grin
If he desperately likes me and I require him to kneel upside down, he won't have issues doing it. Shebi na woman him want grin
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax:
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..
Don't mind her. We will sit down like business partnera and determine the terms of contract. All those her peperempe tins will pause until the wedding. After that she can continue. grin
grin Yes cause that is when she is a legal and complete wife
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Tymax(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
Nah you said even for marriage, you can't kneel for a woman.
Go back and read your comment again
Yes na. Even for [proposing] marriage. (That's what I meant. Sorry for the ambiguity)

After marriage you are a partner. But before, nah! You must come and discuss what you are bringing to the table.

Then I will look at it and underline some, make comments/correction and when a consensus is reached, you can then lay claim to my knees. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin grin I might require your kneels before we enter into a contract.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
3cycle:
If he desperately likes me and I require him to kneel upside down, he won't have issues doing it. Shebi na woman him want grin
grin That's why desperation is evil in friendship, relationship, marriage. Whatsoever!
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
djeezy: Yea you're correct. I still think it doesn't make sense to kneel while asking for a relationship. It is pertinent to kneel during marriage proposal because it involves deep thinking. Convincing someone to spend the rest of their lives with you is not that simple and when you kneel to ask it goes a long way to show how sincere and serious you are. A relationship is a relationship, but marriage is far different.
Okay we are talking of scale of associations where we have friendship, relationship and marriage.

Alright if we should stop looking at it alongside marriage. You don't support the idea of kneeling down to propose a relationship because relationship is not complex and doesn't involve the rest of one's life? Keeping aside the idea that some relationships involve childbirth, in-living, catering of the female and her family, and sometimes paying of school fees even.
Re: Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? by djeezy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Largas:
Okay we are talking of scale of associations where we have friendship, relationship and marriage.

Alright if we should stop looking at it alongside marriage. You don't support the idea of kneeling down to propose a relationship because relationship is not complex and doesn't involve the rest of one's life? Keeping aside the idea that some relationships involve childbirth, in-living, catering of the female and her family, and sometimes paying of school fees even.
I believe proposing to a woman is a special event, hence the norm of kneeling. Nevertheless I have seen some men who didn't kneel while proposing perhaps because it wasn't made public. I've also seen someone who knelt down in asking for a relationship but that's not the norm. If she can agree without you kneeling down, then why bother kneeling down.lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught In The ACT! / World Sperm Day Celebration / Do You Celebrate Valentine's Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.