Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? (1718 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by destante(f): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
I was awestruck when I read that the beat FM Ibadan conducted a poll on whether the men would carry their women's bags if the need arose, say to take a snapshot for her, and came up with these results.
Excerpts:
Now we asked the guys if they would carry their
woman's bag if she asked them to. See the results
below:
Yeah, I don't have problems with carrying her bag
- 73%
No man! I can carry other things for her not her
bag - 8%
I'm not even sure until that time comes - 19%

Visit https://m.facebook.com/BEATFM979/photos/a.327440180702325.76933.326509260795417/646543942125279/?type=1&source=46&refid=17 for more on the story.

This made me ask, are our men beginning to be more romantic? Are they beginning to mind less trivial stuffs? Nairaland men, do you agree to this poll's results? cheesy What is your personal take?

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by valmunich(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'll only carry it if there's the need buh for her
to tell me to carry it for no just course? She must have smoked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Carrying bag shouldn't be a problem, I can if the need arises... She just don't have to tell me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by destante(f): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Carrying bag shouldn't be a problem, I can if the need arises... She just don't have to tell me
nicee smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Arsenalholic(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
OP plz i need to ask. How does that relate with them becoming more romantic?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
I backed my girlfriend round my area,so no biggie smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Tymax(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
She will be afraid to ask me sef. angry
But if she can summon the courage, I will oblige. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by NickiRoman: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
What's the big deal if a man carries a Ladies bag

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by OohMpa: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Carrying the bag ain't the problem so long as ooh Mpa carry those boobsies at night angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by destante(f): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Arsenalholic: OP plz i need to ask. How does that relate with them becoming more romantic?
I did the correction already. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by jmoore(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
I can carry her bag if it weighs at least 50kg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by tayoxx(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
No big deal about that
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nah I don't like that...
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Spicylate(f): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
romantic or not, whats the harm? will it make you guys look like peanuts?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
I can carry your bag kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by InZA: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Women would just be forming over/unnecessary importance sha.. Don't get me wrong I would adore my girlfriend/wife whenever she comes but really why should there even be a question of a Guy carrying a girl's bag.. There's either anything sweet or romantic about it.. Neither is it a form of chivalry... I would help a girl carry her bag if she has to quickly pick up something with her two hands... But saying I should carry her bag because maybe she's tired or maybe as an act of my tenderness towards her.. Ahhh... Jonzing of life.. I'm I the one that told her to buy a bag that's as big and heavy as a fully stocked fridge, even when there's nothing inside it?.. Abeg o jare.. Kissing her on her forehead, yes that's sweet, tender and romantic, something I would very much do... But carrying her bag?.. Not gonna happen angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Enegod(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
I cant do that...angry
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by destante(f): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
SMALLPENIS: I backed my girlfriend round my area,so no biggie smiley
clown :|
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by DVMtuppence(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy: Nah I don't like that...
I want to carry your bag! yea,mehn
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
DVMtuppence:
I want to carry your bag! yea,mehn

Haha sorry I don't like that... I'd be so turned off
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by destante(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
naijaboiy: I can carry your bag kiss
Lol geraway! :-)
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by DVMtuppence(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha sorry I don't like that... I'd be so turned off
you're using this turn off of a thing against me,well, I'd stop that
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
destante: Lol geraway! :-)
Better be happy....
You're the only girl I can carry anything for... smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
DVMtuppence:
you're using this turn off of a thing against me,well, I'd stop that

Hahaha sorry...
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by naijaboiy: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA: Women would just be forming over/unnecessary importance sha.. Don't get me wrong I would adore my girlfriend/wife whenever she comes but really why should there even be a question of a Guy carrying a girl's bag.. There's either anything sweet or romantic about it.. Neither is it a form of chivalry... I would help a girl carry her bag if she has to quickly pick up something with her two hands... But saying I should carry her bag because maybe she's tired or maybe as an act of my tenderness towards her.. Ahhh... Jonzing of life.. I'm I the one that told her to buy a bag that's as big and heavy as a fully stocked fridge, even when there's nothing inside it?.. Abeg o jare.. Kissing her on her forehead, yes that's sweet, tender and romantic, something I would very much do... But carrying her bag?.. Not gonna happen angry
gringringrin
This guy you funny sha...

Is this your alternate moniker?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by marieolae(f): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
naijaboiy:
Better be happy....
so I'm no more in existence ?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by InZA: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringringrin
This guy you funny sha...

Is this your alternate moniker?

My guy, na him ooo grin

One yeye spam bot something ban me till tomorrow for phone section

And I no do anything oo angry

I just dey pipe low na, make I no start to dey voke for that our oga.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by naijaboiy: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: so I'm no more in existence ?
Oooops....
Don't worry my heart can contain two people smiley
So i'll carry yours too kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by computerboy: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Is she handicapped? ? angry
If the bag is getting heavy for her to carry she better leave it at home.

What do girls think they are sef? a small god?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
My husband does it welll...it looks sexxy you know?lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by naijaboiy: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

My guy, na him ooo grin

One yeye spam bot something ban me till tomorrow for phone section

And I no do anything oo angry

I just dey pipe low na, make I no start to dey voke for that our oga.
I just know say na you...
As I see your comment grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Carry Their Women's Bags? by destante(f): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
naijaboiy:
Better be happy....
hmmm. Nawa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europereveals The Hell They Live In, Seepictures / How I Treat Her F*ck Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.