Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate (3905 Views)

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by iceberylin(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Am allergic to Shawarma, hope u get chaw 4 house just PM the location! wink
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha...you are welcome. I dey wait you na...
Pls buy Shawarma when you are coming #blinksEyelashes#
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by obomobo: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2014
girls hav been actin funny sns d days of adam n eve
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by InZA: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2014
I like that "pitom pitom" sound though undecided especially when her lips are soft and moist.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Mumumugu my padi... May you surely live long for dis write up... I dey ur back jhor
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Sanchez01: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahaha...but you love the ones that bleach smallllll?

i was about asking that o@sanchez01...who does that, but i have seen a friend that did the engaged shiii, crowded her FB with engaged to ...., alongside pictures o...now they have broken up. She is now asking me if it's immature to delete the post(s).
Lolz... Your friend's state got me laughing. I think you should tell her to change her status. It is not in any way immature since the whole thing collapsed. It's actually funny when a guy who considers you as a Girlfriend end up seeing your status show 'engaged' when he knows that he might not be proposing. Unfortunately, girls who do this mostly are those within the range of 18-23. God help our ladies sha.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahaha...but you love the ones that bleach smallllll?

i was about asking that o@sanchez01...who does that, but i have seen a friend that did the engaged shiii, crowded her FB with engaged to ...., alongside pictures o...now they have broken up. She is now asking me if it's immature to delete the post(s).
why are those ladies so dumb sef.... There's a lady currently in my BBM, the way she worship her bf, uploads his pix by intervals is something else my sister... Each tym I ask of her bf, she quickly corrects me telling me he's her fiance and not bf... She's jst being too clingy... Smh
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Make Una leave girls wey dey bleach o. No love for dark skin girls anymore. By the way, Girls that bleach and have black knuckles are using cheap bleaching cream. This days u can never no who bleached and who didn't. Cus expensive creams clear everything. I Noticed that fair girls are looking alike this days, almost like how all chinese people look alike grin

3 Likes

Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Op lemme add this

9. Running after a random guy with loads of cash but without any plan for you

10. Bashing an ambitious broke nigga, saying he's not your class but start running after him when his life changes for good

11. Being too clingy immediately you realize a guy came frm the UK

12. Lying helplessly like a log of wood during sexx, believing a guy who can't pound you well lik pounded yam is not worthy of marriage

13. Eating as if there's famine in the land when a guy take you to an eatery

14. Viewing this thread and bashing the OP, telling him he's spewing pooo for dis write up

1 Like

Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Pretyangel25(f): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2014
hahahahaha funny but true. thank God I'm not 4 any
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: hahahahaha funny but true. thank God I'm not 4 any
are you sure ?
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2014
sandijey: Make Una leave girls wey dey bleach o. No love for dark skin girls anymore. By the way, Girls that bleach and have black knuckles are using cheap bleaching cream. This days u can never no who bleached and who didn't. Cus expensive creams clear everything. I Noticed that fair girls are looking alike this days, almost like how all chinese people look alike grin
so which of the creams without black knuckles would you recommend for dem ?
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by cuteniva: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2014
valmunich:
No problem, do quick come grin
pls shift lemme sit
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2014
sandijey: Make Una leave girls wey dey bleach o. No love for dark skin girls anymore. By the way, Girls that bleach and have black knuckles are using cheap bleaching cream. This days u can never no who bleached and who didn't. Cus expensive creams clear everything. I Noticed that fair girls are looking alike this days, almost like how all chinese people look alike grin
Sweetie.... no matter the bleaching cream a girl use, her pus.ssy lips without always remember her true complexion
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by great289(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2014
umu nwanyi di egwu!
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: so which of the creams without black knuckles would you recommend for dem ?

I have no idea o. I am dark skinned. Have no intentions of bleaching. But most of my bleached friends who were as dark or darker than me in secondary school don't have dark knuckles and I no they spend a lot of money to look that way. I must say, they looked finer than when they were dark and have a lot of suitors too. It's just the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2014
IRRESPONSIBLE:
Sweetie.... no matter the bleaching cream a girl use, her pus.ssy lips without always remember her true complexion

Ehen. shocked. Never new o. Used to think everything changes color.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2014
sandijey:

I have no idea o. I am dark skinned. Have no intentions of bleaching. But most of my bleached friends who were as dark or darker than me in secondary school don't have dark knuckles and I no they spend a lot of money to look that way. I must say, they looked finer than when they were dark and have a lot of suitors too . It's just the way it is.
. Chaiiii guys sha

1 Like

Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Pretyangel25(f): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: are you sure ?
yes
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: yes
young lady, are you trying to say u aint even guilty of number 3 ? *winks*
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by stormybucci(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: so which of the creams without black knuckles would you recommend for dem ?
u dae use style ask 4 d name so u go use am abi?? lemme help u---- this bleaching cream am abt 2 tell u is very effective, infact it turns black 2 white and white to whiter in minutes... the name is conc.tetraoxosulphate(vi).. nd others are in d picture below

Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
stormybucci: u dae use style ask 4 d name so u go use am abi?? lemme help u---- this bleaching cream am abt 2 tell u is very effective, infact it turns black 2 white and white to whiter in minutes... the name is conc.tetraoxosulphate(vi).. nd others are in d picture below
hahahahahahaha egbon you calm down naa... I have a perfect skin bro... Check my profile pix *winks*
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by valmunich(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
cuteniva: pls shift lemme sit
Why you go sidan Kwan? There's enough space to lie smiley
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by stormybucci(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahaha egbon you calm down naa... I have a perfect skin bro... Check my profile pix *winks*
k i'll say u said so... ur face tho
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Pretyangel25(f): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: young lady, are you trying to say u aint even guilty of number 3 ? *winks*
hahahaha. yes I'm not guilty because I dont like the so call sex
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Pretyangel25(f): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
stormybucci: u dae use style ask 4 d name so u go use am abi?? lemme help u---- this bleaching cream am abt 2 tell u is very effective, infact it turns black 2 white and white to whiter in minutes... the name is conc.tetraoxosulphate(vi).. nd others are in d picture below
I didn't bother turning ma phone upside down reading that poo
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
OP, dis ya monicker na wa oh 'mumumugu?' As in only u?

cheesy
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: hahahaha. yes I'm not guilty because I dont like the so call sex

Did u say u dont like sex? If yes, may I ask why? Cd it be becos u hav low libido, bad experience in d past or les b tins?

Hav u tried d different categories of sex b4 concluding u dont like it...like cunninglungus, fingering, anal sex and vaginal sex?
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by mrham03(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: why are those ladies so dumb sef.... There's a lady currently in my BBM, the way she worship her bf, uploads his pix by intervals is something else my sister... Each tym I ask of her bf, she quickly corrects me telling me he's her fiance and not bf... She's jst being too clingy... Smh
jealousy! Jealousy!! Jealousy!!! U wished u were her fiance'. Dont u?
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
The change of name and status, is just plain craziness.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Pretyangel25(f): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
obongproff:

Did u say u dont like sex? If yes, may I ask why? Cd it be becos u hav low libido, bad experience in d past or les b tins?

Hav u tried d different categories of sex b4 concluding u dont like it...like cunninglungus, fingering, anal sex and vaginal sex?

reasons best know to me
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Sanchez01 : that my friend own would be hard smallll...that her own flaunting was much, she even changed her birthday to the guy's own...
Kept on uploading different pics with captions...'you light up ma word'
-'you rock ma world, you know you do'...lollllz
Where should she start from mbok, iss it the birthday or the pictures.

@tosyne2much : sometimes it's not like they are clingy, I think it's faith...like this ma friend, then if you ask her...what will you be doing this weekend. She would say something like, I would go see my sister-inlaw with my fiance grin.
Person wey no know the road to her papa house and vice-versa.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Sanchez01: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie: @Sanchez01 : that my friend own would be hard smallll...that her own flaunting was much, she even changed her birthday to the guy's own...
Kept on uploading different pics with captions...'you light up ma word'
-'you rock ma world, you know you do'...lollllz
Where should she start from mbok, iss it the birthday or the pictures.

@tosyne2much : sometimes it's not like they are clingy, I think it's faith...like this ma friend, then if you ask her...what will you be doing this weekend. She would say something like, I would go see my sister-inlaw with my fiance grin.
Person wey no know the road to her papa house and vice-versa.
This is indeed serious. I am sure she has learnt her lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Destiny Be Changed? / How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats / Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.