Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate (3903 Views)

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: hahahaha. yes I'm not guilty because I dont like the so call sex
you are d second lady that would tell me this... I thought it used to be a sort of pretence
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Epathra(f): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sanchez01: This is really thick. About ladies who change their surnames to their man's when they are not yet married, I find it new but absurd. Who does that
ladies.
I know of a frnd who did that on fb. They broke up a while after buh shame abi wetin no let A̶̲̥̅♏ fit change the name.
Some ladies live the future in the present that's why.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Tallesty1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: you are d second lady that would tell me this... I thought it used to be a sort of pretence
It is.

A lady once said that to me and I later discovered that she is a pro.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Pretyangel25(f): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: It is.

A lady once said that to me and later discovered that she is a pro.
that was the lady and this is me. people are different. I will say it again and again * I dont like sex* shekina
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Xano(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
GABAZINI: pouting!!!! that wan pain me pass
Na kissing the air be that.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by nicechic(f): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
I hate it when guys bleach......wat is their problem?

1 Like

Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Sanchez01: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Epathra: ladies.
I know of a frnd who did that on fb. They broke up a while after buh shame abi wetin no let A̶̲̥̅♏ fit change the name.
Some ladies live the future in the present that's why.
This is really? Honestly, I'm just getting to know of this today. Some ladies don't reason at all.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: It is.

A lady once said that to me and I later discovered that she is a pro.
hahahahahahaha... Egbon, na so some of them dey talk oooooo.. If una start to dey bleep now, na she go dey shout Bleep harder !!!!
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Epathra(f): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
ΐτ̅ happens everyday and everywhere. Some go as far as tatooing the guy's name on their bodies n all. Nonsense
Sanchez01:
This is really? Honestly, I'm just getting to know of this today. Some ladies don't reason at all.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by venatus25(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
I like this piece of writing badly
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by marieolae(f): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Talk talk talk..girls will be girls
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Olusanya333(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dem Ladies guilty of all.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Olusanya333(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: that was the lady and this is me. people are different. I will say it again and again * I dont like sex* shekina
Ok i hear.
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by cutiesoglam(f): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
I hate no. 2.
U see som gals changin even their bbm to d guy's name...jw dating stage o!
#SMh#
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
hmmmmmm

sips tea undecided
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

undecided undecided
don't start jo
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by daveP(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2014
That engaged stuff annoys me to d core(esp when she acts it so well and actually warns you to stay clear....)
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2014
No. 3 tho grin grin
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by exxy(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2014
girls and their tin! Hmm
Re: Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate by exxy(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2014
babes and their tin! Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supposing fornication Wasn't A Sin? / When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] / Dear Ladies, If Your Man Does These Things, Don’t Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.