Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova (32148 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 14, 2014
haryomikun:

1) F.ucked up nigga.

2) No wonda your wife came †̥Φ me last night begging me coz Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ couldn't perform well undecided

1) This told me everything I needed to know about your lineage grin This is also why this poor Boy got the treatment he got. It's because of braid dead aborted fetuses like you that can't follow simple rules and always look for ways to circumvent policies. Gotcha.

2) I hoped in your dreams you guys had some fun. Not sure if you thought that was going to get me mad grin

Lame and weak kindergartner.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Gentlemen, as we wail on the accursed Egyptians, please let us remember that it was a fellow Nigerian, an inept one that started this clusterfuck for the Boy by selling him the wrong ticket.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by haryomikun(m): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

1) This told me everything I needed to know about your lineage grin This is also why this poor Boy got the treatment he got. It's because of braid dead aborted fetuses like you that can't follow simple rules and always look for ways to circumvent policies. Gotcha.

2) I hoped in your dreams you guys had some fun. Not sure if you thought that was going to get me mad grin

Lame and weak kindergartner.
Ohhhh Jesus! No!
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ quoted a madman!
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by standupguy(m): 1:11am On Sep 14, 2014
This is the most sickening nauseating depressing and scary piece I have ever read.
Tearing an identity and symbol of a sovereign state, degrading,desecration and dehumanizing of a Minor within his legal rights.
I am not a legal practitioner but is this is nothing less than an international crime.
If this child had starved to death, he would have been buried and probably declared missing. This is disturbing.
That air line needs to the bankrupted with legal proceedings.
Situation like this calls on whoever is in appropriate position to help severe this National insult.

5 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by buoye1(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2014
RockMaxi:

What else would you want them to do?
Every thing is under investigation.
Infact the president MR GEJ ll set a committee to look into it as usual!!
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Kompressor: 1:19am On Sep 14, 2014
This is just unfair. If only we had a government that will defend its citizens, if only....
How can you tear someone's passport and sleep comfortably at night?

May God help us!

PS: NCAA should ban the airline while investigation continues.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 14, 2014
haryomikun:
Ohhhh Jesus! No!
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ quoted a madman!

See your life now grin

Ordinary self control you no get. Amoeba.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Jesus Christ, all because he had a Nigerian passport. This humiliation is too much...kilode.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by octus2008(m): 1:32am On Sep 14, 2014
una no sue dem
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Na to sue those basstards remain o, drain them of their cash. Crime against humanity, missing luggage. Dem go hear am 4 hague. Bt seriously a lawsuit needs to be filed against this egypt air. Fucking arabs, Discriminating on fellow africans.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 14, 2014
What did I just read about here? Are these posts coming from sane human beings or what? There is no need of having physical fight over this. Only the primitive people would do that. Almighty United States won't have a physical fight over this. There is a way to make them pay dearly for their arrogant and wicked treatment of the 17 years old boy. That is through the law of the land of Nigeria. This case involves two grave crimes. One against an underage and the second one the gravest involved tearing the Nigerian passport by immigration officer. Indeed, tearing the Nigerian passport is enough to have the Egyptian airline suspended from the country for years. That is an abomination to any government. Even a citizen doing that in public is an abomination not to make mentioned of Arab dirty bottom. Jeez! What is going on? I don't know what is wrong with the Nigerian government. This is not about sentiment or being good, this is about stepping on the national government toe and it must be taken seriously, excepting their are Nigerians in high position giving these Egyptians power in the country. Believe me, it is time to stop some diplomatic ties with that country.

I have been warning Nigerians about their love for Arab countries in this forum. I have traveled the length and breadth of many Arab countries(Middle East and North Africa) and their culture looks down on Africans. The earlier many Nigerians realize that there is need to cut down on going to those countries for tourism, wedding,etc the better for them. I don't think Arab people have anything very wonderful to offer Nigerians. They will give you bread and cut out a pound of flesh from your body. The government of Nigeria should do something.

The Northern elites of Nigeria are to blame for adoring these desert warriors and giving them room to behave as though they are lords. Those who say good thing about Arabs in this forum don't know what they are capable of. The needs to stop relationship with them and concentrate on moving with the west is very necessary. The west understand what is called human rights, even when you are wrong they will take a civilized way to get you to where you belong. I don't understand why people have to continuously compliment Arabs in this forum. Anybody who does that again here should be banned.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by DaBullIT(m): 2:41am On Sep 14, 2014
Wizcollifa: they tore your passport and you didn't even react. I was once slap an SA police because he tried to tear my passport. I Love my country Nigeria that I can die for it.

ahdonbelivit
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by DaBullIT(m): 3:05am On Sep 14, 2014
mrceo63: Lawyers will be looking for this family.. to milk d airline.. i bet u 2mil is d least i will mk frm dis..

2Mil USD or 2Mil Ngn

As for me and my family , I would opt for 10 Mil USD , Once taken, Dignity can not be restored , neither can the trauma of the experience ever leave his memory , that should deter some other airlines for a bit , let him sue for hundreds of millions

And those who said he shouldn't have accepted the ticket, i think the post mentioned that the ticketing officer insisted that the code was correct, Would you teach a policeman how to police

And those talking about emirates, KLM first class and the types, You do not know if the immediate family members have the same experience you do and you do not know if his education and travel was funded through cooperative, not everyone can throw 3000 usd on a flight

If you want to help, help , stop blaming the victim, no matter how experienced you are, when its your turn to be embarrassed , you'll feel like a learner , In order for that not to happen, Nigerians , stick together and battle this disrespect from other nations

Nigeria has a rotten Image, that much is true , Other nations don't necessarily need to Admire Nigerians trust me , the Image of Nigeria / Nigerians on a global scale is nothing to be to Respected ,Rather , Make them scared and Nigerians will earn respect worldwide , Even if Government treats Nigerians at home like crap , They shouldn't let other nations treat Nigerians like crap

Finally , Nigerians , or at least Nairalanders know that this is wrong, and its time to spread the word, enough is enough , No one should take our rights , and we don't have to keep shuffering and shmilling like Fela sang about several years ago ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by DaBullIT(m): 3:08am On Sep 14, 2014
enigmaotr: An Egyptian tore a Nigerian International passport?

To show my displeasure at this, I'm terminating every contract I have with Arab Contractors.

Singing Fela ,

He go hungry , He go sweat, He go Tire , You no wan be gentle man at alllllllll

ha ha ha , end contract koor , finish contract ni , You no fit , i dare you he he he lolest , lwkmd
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by DaBullIT(m): 3:12am On Sep 14, 2014
auhanson: Funny enough , Nigerian Govt doesn't care about her citizen, even if they are killed, unlike the US. Its saddening to hear such humiliation. But if i were him, boy i would have made sure i return all like manner of such assault doube it ten fold to the idiotic Egyptian official in Lagos soil who came and attended to him rudely too. infact, i would promise myself to revenge all such rubbish on Egyptians one day in this life with no stone left unturn as i grow up to affluent. I hate rubbish.

I almost would have had a similar experience in South Africa few yrs ago. But i rejected it fiercely with great insult on all the idiots(i even branded their illiteracy on not being able to comprehend such a simple matter that a primary school pupil can handle in Nigeria, that it was wrong for such brainless idiots to work at international exit point) and demanded my right against all odd insistently without blinking an eyelid nor fear any humiliation. Their superior came to intervene after seeing the scene i already started creating, he interogated and examine and found out exactly how wrong they were, and i insisted boldly for an apology which they reluctantly gave.. i dont know what came on me that day.. but i was just too furious for an attempt to be spitefully treated after an international conference that i was invited and sponsored to attend. I taught i could get any side from Nigerian govt afterward to stop further humiliation from other Nigerians who might not be able to stand insistently and forcefully demanding their right, but to no avail.

Maybe its that soup you ate at home , orrrrrr some SK smoke / he he he just kidding
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 3:23am On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

Oponu, some of your fellow countrymen has sullied your passport to be almost worthless in the international community.

Obviously you haven't travelled or exposed enough to understand this.

But again you apparently missed this part of my post in your idiotic rush to comment "Not excusing the well established horrendous customer service of Egypt Air just stating facts."

Ema je ki oriyin pe kie to ma te keyboard.

Edit: Last month I arrived in Spain with no visa. A guy I met on the plane and I had a 5 hour layover so we decided to go into Madrid for breakfast. He was immediately denied a visa (Nigerian passport) but I was granted one (USA passport) with no question asked other than advising me to be watchful of Madrid traffic so I'm not late for my flight.

This kid did nothing wrong, it's his elders before him that have screwed up our national integrity for him.

Please educate me. You were given a visa to enter Madrid on a US passport even though you were visiting for less than 5 hours?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by onoja12: 3:32am On Sep 14, 2014
i want to ask,i tell you i want a ticket for kano and you issue me that of oyo,who is at fault?
colored skinned worshiping Nigerian(slave mentality) please since you love them go and stay in there country,we Nigerians don't need you

naijamustsweet:
If you go to buy a ticket for Kano but issued ticket reading Kaduna and you allow yourself to be convinced that it is the same thing, then you are not yet matured for air travel.
Petitioner mentioned that the error was observed before leaving but because they lacked the patience for the return of Nzan who stepped out, this is the result.
Also for those who continually deride their govt and country on social media be prepared to receive more of such treatments if we do not change our ways.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by onoja12: 3:43am On Sep 14, 2014
see i try not to insult people,but don't allow me loss it on you

tpia1:

Since you know so much about the case, can you explain why he didn't buy food on any of the days he was in transit.

Maybe I'm not reading the story well?
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by onoja12: 3:45am On Sep 14, 2014
and it was him that shred the Nigerian passport too right?slave mentality

CityNG: Gentlemen, as we wail on the accursed Egyptians, please let us remember that it was a fellow Nigerian, an inept one that started this clusterfuck for the Boy by selling him the wrong ticket.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by whitecat1: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Lawyers in the house should take this up and go 30/70 on the settlement! BIG DEAL!!
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by bobbyspeed(m): 5:25am On Sep 14, 2014
piagetskinner:
We are not interested in their stuPID soberliness, the idiotic cows who did this kind of inhumane act to a 17year old lad should be appropriately dealt with...Bloody cows

If the boy had died would their soberliness bring him up? The family should seek legal redress
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by donodion(m): 5:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Somebody tell Joshua to try and get over it.He paid an unpleasant price to be identified as a Nigerian.

With our unpleasant ways to ourselves,tribalism,ethnic bigotry and now the latest attitude ...xenophobia.....many innocent countymen and women would still suffer this.....I stated it clearly here on this thread...https://www.nairaland.com/1899571/liberian-woman-found-hanging-isheri-oke/3#26247209
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by donodion(m): 5:33am On Sep 14, 2014
Kompressor: This is just unfair. If only we had a government that will defend its citizens, if only....
How can you tear someone's passport and sleep comfortably at night?

May God help us!

PS: NCAA should ban the airline while investigation continues.
The wont do jack.As long as it doesn't involve them directly.But perhaps since its on social media...THEY MIGHT demand for an investigation....

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 14, 2014
onoja12: and it was him that shred the Nigerian passport too right?slave mentality

Your father has a slave mentality.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

Please educate me. You were given a visa to enter Madrid on a US passport even though you were visiting for less than 5 hours?

It's not my job to educate you.

PS: It's actually better. It wasn't a visa per see but I was simply allowed entry grin

PPS: You probably weren't born yet but we used to enter the UK without visas up until the 80s.

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by hollypagan: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2014
oboy the Egyptian you see today you shall see no more,to hell with that country, Egypt is a curse
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by ChiSun27(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Nigeria govt must rise up against dis wicked act...that is why I love the USA....you dare not do this to their citizen and go plain free.

Really felt for you Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

It's not my job to educate you.

PS: It's actually better. It wasn't a visa per see but I was simply allowed entry grin

PPS: You probably weren't born yet but we used to enter the UK without visas up until the 80s.

Ok, thanks for clarifying that you weren't issued a visa. As an American citizen, you are allowed entry into the EU for 90 days, so your earlier comment about "visa" caught my attention.

I'll ignore your other comments and say nothing about myself.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

Ok, thanks for clarifying that you weren't issued a visa. As an American citizen, you are allowed entry into the EU for 90 days, so your earlier comment about "visa" caught my attention.

I'll ignore your other comments and say nothing about myself.

Nothing was clarified, it's all in your head so no thanks needed.

No piss off and go hump somebody else you ingrate.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by xtervaganza(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2014
This post boils my blood

If I were d guy's mom, I would physically attack those bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / FG Bans Old Students Association From School Premises, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.