Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12575 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian: So this thread has gradually transformed from "open dialogue" between Seun and "APC progressives" to a witch-hunting centre for GEJ supporters?

It's an open dialogue between Seun and Members that feels their bans are unjustified.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by anago18(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
OLUWASEUN OSEWA why are you against the yoruba nation. that the only issue i have with you.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian: So this thread has gradually transformed from "open dialogue" between Seun and "APC progressives" to a witch-hunting centre for GEJ supporters?
see the PPP operative talking. What happen 2 ur podium in minna

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Excuse me Seun, what exact crime did Ngbakwe commit to warrant his removal?
Mynd44 should be removed then because he is a worse partisan mod

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Djicemob: The bolded has been what i've been reading from the first page of this thread.Why are ya'll so bitter over nothing? Is there a prize for the party that gets upper hand on NL?

The man called for a dialogue and and all he gets in return are insults.How would sane and mature minded fellow stoop so low.This goes to shows that NL is been plagued with kids.Atleast he showed that he is not untouchable by creating the thread,why can't ya'll get your complaints across like adults?

That's the characteristic of APC which is in perfect simulacrum with Boko Haram ideology........

Wonder why they fret when they are linked to Boko.

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3: [/b]

It is very clear that Ngwakwe was sacrificed because of his tribe and political lineage to placate APC supporters who are mainly Yorubas.

I'm writing a dossier on that and it will shake Nairaland.
Abeg make we hear word.

6 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
egift:

Is it possible since there is Apology going round for you to also offer on so that we can cleanup this slate together and get everything back in other.

My comment is based on the fact that Seun is open to discussion on this matter to rectify the wrong of the past.

Please if it will be possible, I will like it.

My Thought! "Barcanista" Bacca2, let's finish this once and for all.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by ochon: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Djicemob: Seun, you are the most lenient admin of a forum that i've ever seen.

See comments directed at you abeg! Some not even upto to your AGE not to talk of other criterias are here throwing insults at you. SMH.

This is a myopic and retàrded comment, no offence. Seun is no God, and if he goofs, he'd apologise!! From GEJ to Nigerian governors/public office holders, they all have had harsh comments directed at them, nothing happened!! Even Ojukwu and Awolowo, that are dead, are bashed daily on here!!

Even God gets bashed on here, so what are you talking about? So you are happy that Seun called APC supporters "Boko Haram Apologist"? Does that sound right in Your ears? I'm Pro-GEJ but Seun crossed the line with that accusation.

And why are you bringing age in this matter? Do you know grandfathers frequent this section? Seun is just 32-years-old. Parents of above 70 years are in this section, so don't insult us please!!

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
anago18: OLUWASEUN OSEWA why are you against the yoruba nation. that the only issue i have with you.

Bro! cheesy
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by gramci: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
meforyou1: Excuse me Seun, what exact crime did Ngbakwe commit to warrant his removal?

supporters of APC must have cornered him

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: Ngwakwe was to be removed as mod,no wonder we saw asslickers opening silly threads and seeking for attention. Now I understand!
grin grin
Lakpalakpa,where is that asslicking picture again? grin grin
Sunnybobo couldn't just hide his _retardation. Ikenna351 and Afam are both Igbo mods, and no one has given a hoot about it. He is not to blamed, though. His entire existence revolves round taking swipes at other ethnicities, hence his stance. I wonder how he lives with himself. Even if rain falls, he would still find something tribal about. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
meforyou1: Excuse me Seun, what exact crime did Ngbakwe commit to warrant his removal?

Zulu! grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
So Ngwakwe is being removed as Mod to please the APC supports This must be one of the worst decisions you have ever taken Seun. So any person who doesn't share the same ideology as APC must be sacrificed?

What is the offence of Ngwakwe? I have seen countless of threads here where people accused him of taking their threads down only for it to turn out as false.

How about removing pro-APC mods to "balance" the equation? I can't believe you can treat people working for you this way just to please some "progressive" people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2014

Are you a learner? Ngwakwe's major offence is being Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by anago18(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

Bro! cheesy

identify comrade
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Seun i will suggest u ignore them for they a perpetual looser. Do not negotiate with them or have any thing to do with them for at the end of the day they will hijack the forum from u and want to control it.
You love negativity.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Genius100: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
We generally appoint people who spend a lot of time in the sections they are to moderate. In the case of Politics, they tend to be partisan. All the people who are not clearly pro-PDP are clearly pro-APC. It's difficult to find people who care about Politics a lot and have no bias.

I am not so much pro-GEJ as I am pro freedom of speech, because Nairalanders will always criticize and insult any government in power. If certain people that are trying to get into power through APC are criticized the way President Jonathan is criticized, we will all be in trouble.

That's not why I might be seen doing things perceived as pro-PDP. E.g. banning trolls who happen to be APC members or posting threads that happen to be in support of the Nigerian Army or Nigerian Government. I do these things to correct my moderating team's unintentional bias.

Guy, there are reasonable and well respected people in the politics forum that come across to most people as non-partisan. An example is "Naptu". Additionally, there is no reason why someone that isn't very active in the politics forum should not be a moderator. The goal is to be objective and enforce the rules.

Lastly, from your utterances on this thread, it's obvious you need to reprioritize your ban enforcements. In a forum where insulting other ethnic groups is the order of the day; questionable "false" statements against moderators should not be on top if your ban list....

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by ochon: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: Instead of removing Ngwakwe,why not remove ikenna who does not contribute anything in politics section? angry

If Ikenna is unbiased in his modship duties, he shouldn't be removed. There's no rule that states a mod must contribute on the section he or she mods. What matters is his or her unbiased modship.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by bongila(f): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hian Oga Seun... So you are sacrificing Ngwakwe to placate APC e-warriors? Mynd_44 gets to remain even though he is clearly pro-APC! Too bad !!!

8 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Sunnybobo couldn't just hide his _retardation. Ikenna351 and Afam are both Igbo mods, and no one has given a hoot about it. He is not to blamed, though. His entire existence revolves round taking swipes at other ethnicities, hence his stance. I wonder how he lives with himself. Even if rain falls, he would still find something tribal about. Smh.

Ikenna and Afam are passive mods. Afam was hounded by the same group until he laid low. Ngwakwe's only offence is refusing to be cowered by these disgruntled elements.

8 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3: [/b]

It is very clear that Ngwakwe was sacrificed because of his tribe and political lineage to placate APC supporters who are mainly Yorubas.

I'm writing a dossier on that and it will shake Nairaland.

sunday.

u are not making any sense at all

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by anago18(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

Bro! cheesy

the fine boy school and hustle is taking it toil on.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Are you a learner? Ngwakwe's major offence is being Igbo.

You're one the Igbos that Joe Igbokwe was addressing in his open letter. Obninoscopy is also Igbo, remember??

5 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
anago18:

the fine boy school and hustle is taking it toil on.

Lol.. What took you so long to recognise me??
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
ochon:

This is a myopic and retàrded comment, no offence. Seun is no God, and if he goofs, he'd apologise!! From GEJ to Nigerian governors/public office holders, they all have had harsh comments directed at them, nothing happened!! Even Ojukwu and Awolowo, that are dead, are bashed daily on here!!

Even God gets bashed on here, so what are you talking about? So you are happy that Seun called APC supporters "Boko Haram Apologist"? Does that sound right in Your ears? I'm Pro-GEJ but Seun crossed the line with that accusation.

And why are you bringing age in this matter? Do you know grandfathers frequent this section? Seun is just 32-years-old. Parents of above 70 years are in this section, so don't insult us please!!
Are you high on keyboardnitis.Why were you so quick to type this BS without reading inbetween the line of my post?

Seun did not open a thread and say "APC progressives,this is your chance to have a field day at my expense" or "APC progressives,you can now rain insults on me" .He simply asked for mature dialogue as we are all suppose to be mature and get our complaints across without mindless insults.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

You're one the Igbos that Joe Igbokwe was addressing in his open letter. Obninoscopy also is Igbo, remember??

Don't insult my lineage by putting my name in the same sentence as Joe Igbokwe. If this were to be in the 18th century, Joe Igbokwe would be in the Americas farming in a sugar plantation as he's tge type that would have been sold into slavery

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Ikenna and Afam are passive mods. Afam was hounded by the same group until he laid low. Ngwakwe's only offence is refusing to be cowered by these disgruntled elements.
OAM4J is also passive, so we are on the same page. Need I remind you that you guys also cowered him into oblivion? Stop seeing everything with your ethnic lenses, oga sunday! grin

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by anago18(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

Lol.. What took you so long to recognise me??

too much garri ijebu in my diet of late sha...... when are you resuming your duties in the trenches.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
ochon: If Ikenna is unbiased in his modship duties, he shouldn't be removed. There's no rule that states a mod must contribute on the section he or she mods. What matters is his or her unbiased modship.
Ikenna is not biased that's for sure,but he doesn't comment in politics section. A politics moderator must be someone who comments in this section. Besides,ikenna is not always online unlike Ngwakwe who's always around to moderate the section.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
anago18:

too much garri ijebu in my diet of late sha...... when are you resuming your duties in the trenches.

The handle responsible for that has been banned till November.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: OAM4J is also passive, so we are on the same page. Need I remind you that you guys also cowered him into oblivion? Stop seeing everything with your ethnic lenses, oga sunday! grin

MYND44 is the most partisan Mod in the history of Nairaland. Only 2nd to aisha2

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lastly, since everything is now APC/PDP, those calling for mynd44's head should be shot! There is obinoscopy, semidy4lyfe and most importantly, Seun for PDP. If you'd ask me, I think we need an extra APC supporter as supermod. grin cheesy

#Beremforsupermod. cool
Berem, change! cool grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15)

Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll / Brigadier Ogundipe A Hero Or Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.