Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12577 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
IbnSultan makes lots of contibution as a member. But say y he was Ban my his Emperor majesty

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Caseless2: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: Dear APC Progressives,

I know you're unhappy about some things that you consider to be unfair. Why not let's discuss this issue openly, since we're reasonable adults?

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Actions Taken So Far:
1) I have posted an apology for wrongly suggesting that APC fans support Boko Haram when in fact they don't.
2) Cramjones has been unbanned and will surely remain free as long as he continues to obey the rules of the forum.
3) Ngwakwe has been removed as a moderator of the Politics section but we will also remove other partisan mods.
4) Gbawe unbanned because I now realize that he truly believed what he said that led to the ban.
i was banned on that thread you called us adherents and supporters of boko haram idealogy when i stated the obvious and drew your attention to the 'partisanship' that has become symptomatic of this forum.
Again, we heard cleverly was banned for being a supporter of apc in a crass sense with his inputs and contributions.
I guess, with respect to these highlighted cases, a dialogue in a complete and literal sense can sail through if we are unbanned.

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by nduchucks: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
I entered this thread lazily by moving straight to page 8 with in intention of reading backwards. My plan was thwarted by posts centered around Mods, banning, and unbanning.

Is this what discussions with progressives has become? Let me get a glass of wine and peanuts before returning to page 1. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by anago18(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Lastly, since everything is now APC/PDP, those calling for mynd44's head should be shot! There is obinoscopy, semidy4lyfe and most importantly, Seun for PDP. If you'd ask me, I think we need an extra APC supporter as supermod. grin cheesy

#Beremforsupermod. cool
Berem, change! cool grin

SECONDED.....................................................
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by ochon: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3: [/b]

It is very clear that Ngwakwe was sacrificed because of his tribe and political lineage to placate APC supporters who are mainly Yorubas.

I'm writing a dossier on that and it will shake Nairaland.
If this true, then this thread should be closed so the impunity on politics section can go on.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by anago18(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

The handle responsible for that has been banned till November.

Ok comrade let the struggle continue with the new moniker.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Lastly, since everything is now APC/PDP, those calling for mynd44's head should be shot! There is obinoscopy, semidy4lyfe and most importantly, Seun for PDP. If you'd ask me, I think we need an extra APC supporter as supermod. grin cheesy

#Beremforsupermod. cool
Berem, change! cool grin

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: Ikenna is not biased that's for sure,but he doesn't comment in politics section. A politics moderator must be someone who comments in this section. Besides,ikenna is not always online unlike Ngwakwe who's always around to moderate the section.

....howbeit, in a biased way cool

Ngwakwe has gone finally! Let's move forward. if he is aggrieved, let him use the Mail Mod button tongue

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Don't insult my lineage by putting my name in the same sentence as Joe Igbokwe. If this were to be in the 18th century, Joe Igbokwe would be in the Americas farming in a sugar plantation as he's tge type that would have been sold into slavery

Because he doesn't shy away from telling the truth and putting his tribe's men on the right part?? I'm sure you don't like Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
anago18:
SECONDED.....................................................
Berem, o!
We would create 8,000 groups to call for your installment as supermod.

Friends of Berem association.
Transformer Transformation Ambassadors of Nairaland.
Bayelsa People's congress.
Nigeria unites of Nigeria.
Joint Berem supporters. e.t.c cool cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by ochon: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: Ikenna is not biased that's for sure,but he doesn't comment in politics section. A politics moderator must be someone who comments in this section. Besides,ikenna is not always online unlike Ngwakwe who's always around to moderate the section.
Until Seun creates a rule that make it a must for mod to actively comment on the section he mods, he has done nothing wrong and shouldn't be removed.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta:
this thread is not about appointing a mod. Please do not derail. Thanks!

angry angry
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by ochon: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Djicemob: Are you high on keyboardnitis.Why were you so quick to type this BS without reading inbetween the line of my post?

Seun did not open a thread and say "APC progressives,this is your chance to have a field day at my expense" or "APC progressives,you can now rain insults on me" .He simply asked for mature dialogue as we are all suppose to be mature and get our complaints across without mindless insults.
you are the one that's high on whatever you are smoking. Some have insulted Seun, but majority of them have constructively aired their grievances. You need to go get a recommended glass and re-read the whole thread again.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: ,,
Don't mind me, nne. I was just throwing jabs at Jonathanians. grin wink tongue
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by anago18(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Berem, o!
We would create 8,000 groups to call for your installment as supermod.

Friends of Berem association.
Transformer Transformation Ambassadors of Nairaland.
Bayelsa People's congress.
Nigeria unites of Nigeria.
Joint Berem supporters. e.t.c cool cool grin grin grin

CC IDOWUOGBO ISHILOVE AND ALL ROMANCE SECTION BEREM FAN LIMITED

https://www.nairaland.com/1901609/berem-supermod#1901609.1
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Anago18, you sef no dey see joke? undecided
Who send you go create thread? Mynd44 or any mod should pleaee delete that thread! angry angry angry angry angry

@Barcanista:Hian. Shehun really means you o! shocked shocked
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

Because he doesn't shy away from telling the truth and putting his tribe's men on the right part?? I'm sure you don't like Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili

Oby Ezekwesili is an Adaigbo. She's not on the same league with Igbokwe who is only fending for his stomach.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by luvmijeje(f): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun, thank you .

The only part I don't agree with is the removal of Ngakwe. The guy is unapologetic pro Igbo and pro PDP. Sometimes the guy argue upside down and seeing the opposition bashing him is fun. Please bring him back.

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
baccaShadow: I got your ban on bacca2 and your followup message. I laughed at it really but hey...no offence.
I apologise for false accusation made to you but you need to be more strategic in your approach. I so much believe on nairaland forum and I want to see it grow. Anyway, I will always criticise when necessary and refrain from unfounded allegation.
In the spirit of brotherhood, kindly unban barcanista.

Signed
Barcanista

The above was the message I sent to Seun after he banned bacca2 for 10years-with a message that I "apologise" to him for barcanista to be unbanned. That message was sent almost 45minutes ago and yet barcanista remain banned.
I further sent him direct mail via bacca2 and Barcanista but no action.
Seun, I was told that you really mean the peace move but why is barcanista still banned despite doing what you asked me to do in order to give peace a chance?
I want to believe you "haven't seen" the 3 messages I sent to you via...your email, PM(bacca2) and another PM(barcanista).

Cc:
Gbawe omenka caseless2 kwankwasiyya egift Ngeneukwenu arewanationz all Progressives

Cool down friend.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
ochon: you are the one that's high on whatever you are smoking. Some have insulted Seun, but majority of them have constructively aired their grievances. You need to go get a recommended glass and re-read the whole thread again.
Dude you just came here at the 8th page,why wont you assume this.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tandj: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Can't u guys think of developing a forum like nairaland?

All d web gurus, its not only hacking that u guys can do well.
Give nairaland the much needed competition.

This forum is becoming childish by d day.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iconize(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Actually, we have. Some of them have claimed responsibility for the data loss incident and I believe them. The timing supports their claim.

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
baccaShadow: Unfortunately, I am not the type that can be gagged. Like I posited, i am assuming that he hasn't seen the mails....
But if it is what I am thinking, it will only cause further embarrassment
Poor you. How did you mail Seun? I thought he disabled it
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by ochon: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Djicemob: Dude you just came here at the 8th page,why wont you assume this.
and you came about this heresy through which means?

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by chidekings(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
I hereby apologize for this. I have changed the title of this thread and my first post. I will refer to you as APC Progressives. Hope this is ok?

Most people will insist that they are neutral, but I believe in being open and honest. I am a Nigerian and so I naturally have an opinion about who I would prefer to have as a ruler over me. I am not an official member of any party. If I had the power to put a party or a person in power it would not be the current party or person that we have in power. I would choose honest and smart people who want to make Nigeria better.

i dont know u personally but bro u fall hand.....the worst defeat is apologizing after a fight,u would have left this thing to die a natural death instead of reopening dead wounds

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Firefire(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

― Martin Luther King Jr

Seun, please unban Barcanista.

Thank you.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sirniyeh(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
I stand as an Oracle of harmony admonishing both sides to let bygone be bygone.
We must all accept that nobody is above mistake irrespective of his/her status but for the fact that the CEO himself, Otunba Seun Osewa has come openly to apologise, I think all should be well.
I follow this thread from the first post and I observed that there is no need for tautology!
Nairaland is tauntamount to the Nation Nigeria, the Nation itself is full of water melon mouths, and cowbel-milk breeds. Even the Mr. President himself has time without number committed mouthery offences (eg .... I dont give a damn...). So Seun should be pardoned...!
Well, I commend some reasonable fellows who have made sense with their posts on this issue. I hope Seun will make neccesary corrections. He has realised his mistakes and hope to act on all advices given.
Finally, I seconded Seun's open apology and enjoin all offendees to accept his apology.
Thread closes soon...!

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by egift(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
baccaShadow: I got your ban on bacca2 and your followup message. I laughed at it really but hey...no offence.
I apologise for false accusation made to you but you need to be more strategic in your approach. I so much believe on nairaland forum and I want to see it grow. Anyway, I will always criticise when necessary and refrain from unfounded allegation.
In the spirit of brotherhood, kindly unban barcanista.

Signed
Barcanista

The above was the message I sent to Seun after he banned bacca2 for 10years-with a message that I "apologise" to him for barcanista to be unbanned. That message was sent almost 45minutes ago and yet barcanista remain banned.
I further sent him direct mail via bacca2 and Barcanista but no action.
Seun, I was told that you really mean the peace move but why is barcanista still banned despite doing what you asked me to do in order to give peace a chance?
I want to believe you "haven't seen" the 3 messages I sent to you via...your email, PM(bacca2) and another PM(barcanista).

Cc:
Gbawe omenka caseless2 kwankwasiyya egift Ngeneukwenu arewanationz all Progressives

1. Give it a little time. He has his hand full. He will attend to it.
2. Also I hope you know that it is in other if he bans the ID - baccaShadow - when he unban barcanista?
3. Please Oga Seun in the spirit of this dialogue and your current Peace initiative, I request you unban barcanista.

My expectation is that after all this, Nairaland will come off better, stronger and with far more dedicated members.

God bless Nairaland/Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15)

Buhari Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment By Suspending Onnoghen –Tony Momoh / Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media / Saraki Asks Buhari To Disregard Issues On Direct Primary, Sign Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.