Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (94155 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hello Agnes,

We have gone through our records and as you pointed here that you are being charged outrageously, we will like to clarify you on your shipping charge. First note that the cost for your shipment is based on the package weight and dimensions. As such you have the actual versus chargeable Weight - This is programmed into the system and it is based on the same formular that is used by all shipping companies.
Also, the Chargeable Weight = L x W x H /139 and it is the same with other major shippers like DHL and UPS and Fedex. The final packaged weight more often than not differs slightly from the weight you see online. To combat this and to be sure customers know the actual shipping cost even before shopping, we have the 'Item Quote Tool' online that enables you to enter the actual item and a shipping cost is displayed.
Please visit http://www.shoptomydoor.com/shippingCost.html to learn more.

silverplum:
@shoptomydoor, since i believe i can get a fast response from here, please can you look into this matter??

I shipped some items to your US address which is supposed to be seen as drop off but I am being charged an outrageous fee for the shipment of the items. Also the weight you arrived at is higher than the weight of items i shipped.
I also don't understand what you mean by actual weight and chargeable weight. Please, kindly look into this as the shipping price you are quoting is more than the total price of the items in question.

UNIT NO: 54983
SHIPMENT NO: 79265

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Olainvestments: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
[/quote]
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please you guys have it uploaded so i can meet tomorrows payment deadline...
My package was delivered since Tuesday, UPS Tracking Number: 1Z098AW30303542487.My warehouse is yet to be loaded, You guys are yet to be loaded in my warehouse, UNIT NG52616. Sent has email TICKET NUMBER: 436895. Please I wish my warehouse loaded ASAP so i can meet up with Saturdays Shipment
Thank You
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2015
This is my 6th order/delivery since June 2015 when I started using Shoptomydoor.

Looks like Shoptomydoor is improving, the delivery came 4 days ahead of the planned delivery date.
Also, the missing items that could not confirm before in my warehouse finally appear with the delivery.
So nothing is lost and everything is well packed as usual.

Thanks again.

Felix
NG48310
Shipment# 76779
Order# 70760

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by winneijay(f): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is my second order with shoptomydoor. They are efficient, fast and awesome. Considering the fact that they are still evolving....I see them waxing stronger in years to come. Please keep up the good work and keep rasing the bar and quality of service.

Order no:68682
NG19770
Ijeoma Mbaneme

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by winneijay(f): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is me again....

This is my third order with shoptomydoor.... still have another order that I am still waiting for to be delivered.

Honestly the fact that I could shop from some shops in the UK with my UK address was the best thing that happened since slice bread.

Shoptomydoor is not perfect but they are getting better. I had some issues but their customer service assisted to resolve them. Yes, their response time might not be perfect but I know they are working towards something better. Stick to the rules and you will be fine. Label and address your packages appropriately for ease of identification.

I'm one happy customer.

Thank you Shoptomydoor.

Order# 70221
NG19770
Ijeoma

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by xion4eva: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
No need for much words to describe good service.
Order placed, impressive regular update on tracking, RAPID & Secured payment portal,
And above all, Shipment 6days early.
Oh well!!! I AM IMPRESSED.

Order Number: #70973
Order Placed: 09-04-2015 01:57
Order Recieved: 09-11-2015 2:47

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by stellaicon: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Agnes,

We have gone through our records and as you pointed here that you are being charged outrageously, we will like to clarify you on your shipping charge. First note that the cost for your shipment is based on the package weight and dimensions. As such you have the actual versus chargeable Weight - This is programmed into the system and it is based on the same formular that is used by all shipping companies.
Also, the Chargeable Weight = L x W x H /139 and it is the same with other major shippers like DHL and UPS and Fedex. The final packaged weight more often than not differs slightly from the weight you see online. To combat this and to be sure customers know the actual shipping cost even before shopping, we have the 'Item Quote Tool' online that enables you to enter the actual item and a shipping cost is displayed.
Please visit http://www.shoptomydoor.com/shippingCost.html to learn more.

Same issue. Have a package weight 14.8lbs yet been charged 22.2 even though i requested for removal of shoe boxes. Still yet to understand why the weight must be much. Ironically i used another shipping company whose charge was 100$ for 20lbs and additional charges of for over 20lbs. Based on their charge,it is far better as i am charged the way the package came in and not like this case that is having higher weight value for same item. I wish i can post a new thread about the horrible service i received from your company.
1st. All that story about chargeable weight is hogwash. I have just received a shipment 69868 based on all that story. Can you imagine that the shipment was incomplete?. What is the essence of chargeable weight and my shipment did not arrive the way you said it should be??. Forget their sea route,as i speak,i used the sea route in june and july. Yet to see anything.I am rather told after series of phone calls that my July shipment will be sent end of September (hopefully ). Your site says 2xs a month shipment,that sign should be taken down because it is highly misleading. I truly regret sending my items through shop to my door. I used Speedpack once owned by Francis Van Larry. He charged $100 for 20lbs which is great because the weight is as the company sent it and not adding fictious weight to one's goods. If you have a business and intend using them,OYO is your name. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've stopped travelling to shop in the USA/UK every summer since I discovered shoptomydoor.

Thanks shoptomydoor for always being there for all my shopping/shipping needs.

It feels great whenever my friends call me to thank me for "showing them the way"- introducing them to shoptomydoor!.

What more can I say, I wish "shoptomydoor and me" more mutual relationship as we look forward to a brighter future together.

Shipment #: 76384
Order #: 69149
NG7950.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Abiodun4038: 3:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Hello Shoptomydoor!
I have a package with shipment no:78231 Dimensions:17.00x13.00x6.00. I need this to be repackaged because the carton is just too big for a sleek 15" laptop. I have forwarded a mail request to your company only to be told that it can not be reduced.
Please what is going on? because I have had the same package (HP g56) shipped to me before using your platform with order id: 65477 with Dimensions:15.00x10.00x4.00. I need you to look into this ASAP. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Can we have your order number to look into this?

stellaicon:

Same issue. Have a package weight 14.8lbs yet been charged 22.2 even though i requested for removal of shoe boxes. Still yet to understand why the weight must be much. Ironically i used another shipping company whose charge was 100$ for 20lbs and additional charges of for over 20lbs. Based on their charge,it is far better as i am charged the way the package came in and not like this case that is having higher weight value for same item
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Abiodun4038: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Please SHOPTOMYDOOR I am still waiting for your response
Abiodun4038:
Hello Shoptomydoor!
I have a package with shipment no:78231 Dimensions:17.00x13.00x6.00. I need this to be repackaged because the carton is just too big for a sleek 15" laptop. I have forwarded a mail request to your company only to be told that it can not be reduced.
Please what is going on? because I have had the same package (HP g56) shipped to me before using your platform with order id: 65477 with Dimensions:15.00x10.00x4.00. I need you to look into this ASAP. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shipment# 77488, Order#70748

Just received another parcel, intact and complete.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shipment# 76995, Order#69575

Just received another parcel, intact and complete.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Hello Abiodun,
This is currently being resolved by the approriate department, kindly contact our customer service team.

Thank you.

Abiodun4038:
Please SHOPTOMYDOOR I am still waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by adjective: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shop to my door,

I will no longer encourage/recommend anyone to use your services.

I placed an order for my package(#67445) to be shipped to Nigeria under your Ocean 20 promo since 07-28-2015 i.e., JULY. We are in the month of September (15th to be precise) and I have not heard about my package if it has been sent to Nigeria or not.

I sent a mail earlier that some of the items (for a 9 months baby) in my order are for my baby who was 8 months old at that time as at today he is 10months 2weeks old. I was told in a cold mail that my package was still in the US in mid August!!! Due to your organization's poor services, lack of proper communication I have wasted funds and gotten undersized clothes for my baby.

I referred my sister to use your services however she/we have been failed once again by your poor services as her daughter's items are included in this package. I regret referring your services to her. I can't use your services again neither will I be referring your services to anyone any longer.

The first time I used your services it was great but now it is VERY BAD nonetheless WHEN AM I GETTING MY ORDER #67445 IN LAGOS, NIGERIA?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Afera3D: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Hello shoptomydoor,

I received the message below from my chinese supplier:

Pls give me the consignee information, the contact person, and the telephone number;

Also, pls give the Chinese words address, as for English words, the express refuse to delivery it accordingly, they ask me must to write the Chinese words address, as it's in China.

Meanwhile it seems your contact@shoptomydoor.com is no longer working. It has been bouncing all the mails I send.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2015
Hello Author,

Our email addresss: contact@shoptomydoor.com is still working as emails have been coming in, please check your internet and try again. For a faster response call our customer service team on 0700 800 8000.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.

Afera3D:
Hello shoptomydoor,

I received the message below from my chinese supplier:

Pls give me the consignee information, the contact person, and the telephone number;

Also, pls give the Chinese words address, as for English words, the express refuse to delivery it accordingly, they ask me must to write the Chinese words address, as it's in China.

Meanwhile it seems your contact@shoptomydoor.com is no longer working. It has been bouncing all the mails I send.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Just to bring to your notice, your email notification isnt working. Am getting updates via SMS but not via Email and its not only me...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Afera3D: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
My friend your email is not working or has some problem, I have tried using different emails and the same mail delivery failure.

Provide an alternative email for your clients to reach you and stop asking your customers to check their internet.

Be efficient and proactive.

Meanwhile deal with the negative comments on your service, it is discouraging to some of us who want to do business with you.

I cannot call your number its a waste of time. Please send an email to reach you. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 2:59am On Sep 18, 2015
Hi shoptomydoor, I just saw the names of winners of the just concluded contest and I went "not again...", but won't stop trying.

However, may I request links to the winning comments on Nairaland and Google+ just to know what they did differently.

I'm still surprised that I didn't make any of the three slots. So painful.

Expecting the links, I really want to know what they did creatively!

Thanks. NG7950.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Hi Shoptomydoor,
Recently I observed that your (Item Quote Tool) is no longer functioning as before.
Firstly, the field that requires your state and city does not display the options for selection again but to be filled, in the end it displays that such report could not be found but to report to Shoptomydoor I believe this might be a design error kindly look into this as it has been very vital to many of your numerous customers.
Secondly, it has been observed again that when a shipment has been booked for next cargo flight, email is normally received as before but lately it has been opposite.
I experienced this having made payment for two shipments but didn't get the email nor the sms as it used to be only to discover that such information had been in my message folder when I logged in to my account. Please look into this as well.
Thirdly, may I know the rational behind the splitting a shipment into two when they can as well be combined into one consignment?
Again, this happened to me where the two shipments #78109 (2.17lb) with just two items and shipment #79530 (2.30lb) with just one item which can ordinarily be overall (4.47lb) with three items in one shipment.
I have received a shipment before weighing an overall 10.66lb with four items without splitting them into various boxes why should a shipment of 4.47lb be splitted ?
I hope this will not repeat itself as I'm awaiting about eight items in my warehouse of very small weights.
Thank you (NG42746)
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by prince3342(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Author,

Our email addresss: contact@shoptomydoor.com is still working as emails have been coming in, please check your internet and try again. For a faster response call our customer service team on 0700 800 8000.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.

I will like to know when is the next shipment via sea will come up? I have paid since a month now... still waiting and waiting

NG 51188.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Author,

Thank you for patronage with us. We have two containers which we already moved to the port last week. Once it sails all those who have their shipments in it will be updated. For enquiries kindly send us an email via contact@shoptomydoor.com or speak with one of our customer service personnel on 0700 800 8000.

prince3342:

I will like to know when is the next shipment via sea will come up? I have paid since a month now... still waiting and waiting

NG 51188.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by vivaobi: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
@ shoptomydoor, what are the requirements for doing business with you? Please reply asap. to other business guys, which banks card is better and which of websites can one get items like jewelleries and wristwatches.

Thanks as I await your response
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Vivaobi,

Thank you for contacting us for your business need. Doing business with us is really very easy. All you need to do is register on our platform to get your free assigned warehouse addresses in USA, UK and China. With these assigned warehouse addresses you can shop easily from over 80, 000 stores across USA, UK and China as if you reside in any of these locations. Also, with our platform you get to shop directly on these stores and you don't pay processing fee. For example, if you see an item worth $50 on ebay, amazon or aliexpres or any other online store you will be paying exactly $50 to purchase that item directly on the store.
Since you are interested in doing business, you will probably be buying from multiple stores, and our consolidation service is perfect for this. Our consolidation, makes it easier to get all your purchases done from multiple stores while we deliver all your purchases as one package to your door, that means you are not going pay several shipping cost and it will further reduce the cost you would pay shipping each item directly and when compared with major shippers, you will be saving up to 70% off your shipping cost. For more detail, you can speak with our customer service team on 0700 800 8000. Kindly visit www.shoptomydoor.com to register free.
We are in partnership with several Nigerian banks and so you can also enjoy special discounts on your shipping cost using your Visa/MasterCard. Please call 0700 800 8000 for more detail on this. To see several stores you shop items from please visit http://www.shoptomydoor.com/recommended_sites.php

We look forward to doing business with you.

vivaobi:
@ shoptomydoor, what are the requirements for doing business with you? Please reply asap. to other business guys, which banks card is better and which of websites can one get items like jewelleries and wristwatches.

Thanks as I await your response
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by silverplum: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello, i am not happy with the experience with you.
1. I was charged for 2 cartons for delivery to my door, unfortunately i had to pick it up from fedex office in my area and it was just a carton and my items were squeezed into one carton
2. The dimension measured or billed by ur staff is way too much for the size of the carton i picked up from fedex office this afternoon.
I am not happy at all as you have ripped me off some money. Pls look into this and process my refund. Thank you
Shipment no: 71485
UNIT NG54983
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Azeez,

We appreciate your participation in the Snap, Share and Win Contest.
It was a tough one as every one of the contestants had creatively written genuine comments as customers. We must say that you were one of the top contestants selected before we selected the top 3 after our judges.
However, an impartial decision had to be made. There will be continuous rewards in future as a means of showing our appreciation to our customers for their patronage. We hope that you participate.
You could go through these links to see the entries that won: Yakwata, Trojan and Elext
https://www.nairaland.com/search/shoptomydoor/0/0/0/4
https://www.nairaland.com/search/shoptomydoor/0/0/0
https://www.nairaland.com/search/shoptomydoor/0/0/0/5

Hope you received the consolation prize we sent to you.

seyisanya:
Hi shoptomydoor, I just saw the names of winners of the just concluded contest and I went "not again...", but won't stop trying.

However, may I request links to the winning comments on Nairaland and Google+ just to know what they did differently.

I'm still in a shock that I didn't make any of the three slots. So painful!!!

Expecting the links, I really want to know what they did creatively!

Thanks. NG7950.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by adjective: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2015
@shoptomydoor this is the third month....where is my order #67445?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by silverplum: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2015
@shoptomydoor,
I have been trying to reach your customer care since yesterday, but your line is not going. I also left messages both on nairaland and shoptomydoor platform. Please, look into this matter.

Thanks
UNIT NG54983

silverplum:
Hello, i am not happy with the experience with you.
1. I was charged for 2 cartons for delivery to my door, unfortunately i had to pick it up from fedex office in my area and it was just a carton and my items were squeezed into one carton
2. The dimension measured or billed by ur staff is way too much for the size of the carton i picked up from fedex office this afternoon.
I am not happy at all as you have ripped me off some money. Pls look into this and process my refund. Thank you
UNIT NG54983

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.