Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (94129 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Hello Festus,

Thank you for your interest in our service. Let's look at the issues you have pointed out here:

1) Getting cost using our online calculator

The shipping calculator is working and you can get your shipping cost using it. However, we currently do not pick up so this only works from our warhouse locations in USA, UK and China. So, once you select these locations for example, shipping from USA: You fill United States, Texas, Houston where you have the coloumn 'FROM' and then input your delivery location which is the column 'TO' for example: Nigeria, Lagos, Ikoyi, as well as the weight and dimensions of your item you will be able to see the cost.

2) From our records, we can see that all your shipments have been updated, kindly revert to your email or log in to your to see your warehouse. You can always track with your order number. Go to shoptomydoor.com, click on 'Track Shpment' and input your Order ID on the "track shipment icon" to know the location of your shipment.

3) As regards the splitted items, your shipment #79530 and #78109 was splitted as #79530 is a secured item while the other shipment contains normal items. Because of the special packaging and extra documentation required for Hazmat, this will have to go seperately. See more information on shipping hazmat on www.shoptomydoor.com/Hazadous_Shipping.html

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping need. If you have any queries in future kindly speak with any of our customer service team and it will be responded to appropriately. We appreciate your understanding.

bristol201:
Hi Shoptomydoor,
Recently I observed that your (Item Quote Tool) is no longer functioning as before.
Firstly, the field that requires your state and city does not display the options for selection again but to be filled, in the end it displays that such report could not be found but to report to Shoptomydoor I believe this might be a design error kindly look into this as it has been very vital to many of your numerous customers.
Secondly, it has been observed again that when a shipment has been booked for next cargo flight, email is normally received as before but lately it has been opposite.
I experienced this having made payment for two shipments but didn't get the email nor the sms as it used to be only to discover that such information had been in my message folder when I logged in to my account. Please look into this as well.
Thirdly, may I know the rational behind the splitting a shipment into two when they can as well be combined into one consignment?
Again, this happened to me where the two shipments #78109 (2.17lb) with just two items and shipment #79530 (2.30lb) with just one item which can ordinarily be overall (4.47lb) with three items in one shipment.
I have received a shipment before weighing an overall 10.66lb with four items without splitting them into various boxes why should a shipment of 4.47lb be splitted ?
I hope this will not repeat itself as I'm awaiting about eight items in my warehouse of very small weights.
Thank you (NG42746)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by adjective: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shoptomydoor,

Apparently your service is HEART-BREAKING! sad. Your company has finally decided that the items (meant for my baby when he is 9months old), which I bought and was delivered in your warehouse in July 2015 (my baby was 8 months old in July), will be received by the time he is 1 year 1 month old. I got the message below in my inbox.

"Your shipment has been loaded on container number ***** Estimated to dock at Lagos seaport 27th of October, Kindly track at http://my.maerskline.com/appmanager/maerskline/public?_nfpb=false&_nfls=false&_pageLabel=page_tracking4_trackSimple. Hence we estimate the container to be in our lagos sorting Center after customs clearing not later than 17th of November and will be available for pick up at your selected pick up center or delivered to your door on or before 23rd of November, 2015."

adjective:
Shop to my door,

I will no longer encourage/recommend anyone to use your services.

I placed an order for my package(#67445) to be shipped to Nigeria under your Ocean 20 promo since 07-28-2015 i.e., JULY. We are in the month of September (15th to be precise) and I have not heard about my package if it has been sent to Nigeria or not.

I sent a mail earlier that some of the items (for a 9 months baby) in my order are for my baby who was 8 months old at that time as at today he is 10months 2weeks old. I was told in a cold mail that my package was still in the US in mid August!!! Due to your organization's poor services, lack of proper communication I have wasted funds and gotten undersized clothes for my baby.

I referred my sister to use your services however she/we have been failed once again by your poor services as her daughter's items are included in this package. I regret referring your services to her. I can't use your services again neither will I be referring your services to anyone any longer.

The first time I used your services it was great but now it is VERY BAD nonetheless WHEN AM I GETTING MY ORDER #67445 IN LAGOS, NIGERIA?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by silverplum: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
silverplum:
@shoptomydoor,
I have been trying to reach your customer care since yesterday, but your line is not going. I also left messages both on nairaland and shoptomydoor platform. Please, look into this matter.

Thanks
Shipment no: 71485
UNIT NG54983

Please lets settle this matter in Peace!!

I have been trying to reach your customer care through all the channels provided to no avail!!

Please resolve this issue

Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by vivaobi: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Vivaobi,

Thank you for contacting us for your business need. Doing business with us is really very easy. All you need to do is register on our platform to get your free assigned warehouse addresses in USA, UK and China. With these assigned warehouse addresses you can shop easily from over 80, 000 stores across USA, UK and China as if you reside in any of these locations. Also, with our platform you get to shop directly on these stores and you don't pay processing fee. For example, if you see an item worth $50 on ebay, amazon or aliexpres or any other online store you will be paying exactly $50 to purchase that item directly on the store.
Since you are interested in doing business, you will probably be buying from multiple stores, and our consolidation service is perfect for this. Our consolidation, makes it easier to get all your purchases done from multiple stores while we deliver all your purchases as one package to your door, that means you are not going pay several shipping cost and it will further reduce the cost you would pay shipping each item directly and when compared with major shippers, you will be saving up to 70% off your shipping cost. For more detail, you can speak with our customer service team on 0700 800 8000. Kindly visit www.shoptomydoor.com to register free.
We are in partnership with several Nigerian banks and so you can also enjoy special discounts on your shipping cost using your Visa/MasterCard. Please call 0700 800 8000 for more detail on this. To see several stores you shop items from please visit http://www.shoptomydoor.com/recommended_sites.php

We look forward to doing business with you.

thanks for taking your time to explain to me what it takes to do business with you....... Now, I want to know, how many days it takes to ship items to Nigeria and what's your rates for shipments
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by vivaobi: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
silverplum:
Hello, i am not happy with the experience with you.
1. I was charged for 2 cartons for delivery to my door, unfortunately i had to pick it up from fedex office in my area and it was just a carton and my items were squeezed into one carton
2. The dimension measured or billed by ur staff is way too much for the size of the carton i picked up from fedex office this afternoon.
I am not happy at all as you have ripped me off some money. Pls look into this and process my refund. Thank you
UNIT NG54983

@ silver plum, how many days or months did it take your goods to arrive Nigeria via shoptomydoor? was it by air or sea. Please tell me because the negative reports I'm reading here concerning shoptomydoor are just too scary. Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lordkay10(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
vivaobi:

@ silver plum, how many days or months did it take your goods to arrive Nigeria via shoptomydoor? was it by air or sea. Please tell me because the negative reports I'm reading here concerning shoptomydoor are just too scary. Thank you
For me I've not had any issues with them. If you avoid their sea shipping u won't have any complaints. Your item should be delivered in about two weeks from the day payment was made for shipping
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by oshio123(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Are u living in lagos, there is free loan for zero interest, contact me on 08065991827 or Inbox me for detail, don't miss this opportunity.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Thank you. Well explained.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Festus,

Thank you for your interest in our service. Let's look at the issues you have pointed out here:

1) Getting cost using our online calculator

The shipping calculator is working and you can get your shipping cost using it. However, we currently do not pick up so this only works from our warhouse locations in USA, UK and China. So, once you select these locations for example, shipping from USA: You fill United States, Texas, Houston where you have the coloumn 'FROM' and then input your delivery location which is the column 'TO' for example: Nigeria, Lagos, Ikoyi, as well as the weight and dimensions of your item you will be able to see the cost.

2) From our records, we can see that all your shipments have been updated, kindly revert to your email or log in to your to see your warehouse. You can always track with your order number. Go to shoptomydoor.com, click on 'Track Shpment' and input your Order ID on the "track shipment icon" to know the location of your shipment.

3) As regards the splitted items, your shipment #79530 and #78109 was splitted as #79530 is a secured item while the other shipment contains normal items. Because of the special packaging and extra documentation required for Hazmat, this will have to go seperately. See more information on shipping hazmat on www.shoptomydoor.com/Hazadous_Shipping.html

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping need. If you have any queries in future kindly speak with any of our customer service team and it will be responded to appropriately. We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you. Well explained.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by silverplum: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Its over five days and no reply yet.

Whats happening??
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by silverplum: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
vivaobi:

It took about 10days
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by kofifobil: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
What the hell is my package still doing at the customs office,I want my product latest by 10 am or else I will depart with you for good.this is my shipment number 79068.ah you are making my customers angry,some are even treating to buy product from different people, stop delaying the goods and let me satisfy my customers so we all can be at peace.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
I know that I said my days of doing business with you are over, and right now I'm regretting going back on my word. This is why I always try to keep my words whenever I give it. Nevertheless, I got a Samsung earpiece. Note that I said EARPIECE and not HEADPHONES. This item bought from Amazon and was quoted to be 0.3 ounces by the seller on Amazon. I got it sent over to you guys and when it got there, the weight and dimensions suddenly changed to 1.1 pounds and dimension of 13.50x10.50x1.00 inches. Just to be sure, I got out my measuring tape and carefully measured those dimensions and I was shocked to say the least.

How on earth did you guys manage to make a single earpiece so huge? This is a single earpiece that normally comes with a phone and folded to take up as little space as possible when packed with a phone. Yet you managed to create a package as big as a phone takes just for it.

Please, kindly check and recheck again the dimensions you entered there. For your benefit, I have uploaded the pictures of the item as posted by the seller, the weight as quoted by Amazon and also the screenshot of my warehouse with your own quote.

Finally, please try not to remove the extra buds that comes with the earphones like you did the last time I shipped my Bluetooth earpiece whereby after you stripped the package, you guys disposed of the extra hooks that came with it.

My Unit number is NG17341 and the shipment number is #80096.

Thanks.

Henry.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
I would like to bring to your attention that lately the fedex tracking number you guys are giving out doesnt track on the Fedex Website.. Example

09-17-2015 00:00 Your shipment has been received in our Lagos sorting center and has been dispatched through Red Star Express (FedEx) with Tracking Number 071607 Delivery will be on or before Tuesday the 22nd of September. Tracking available at www.redstarexpress-ng.com from the 18th of September, 2015.

I got this package since Friday 18th and still date didnt track on the Fedex website. My others colleagues that use your services also complained. Please make a complain to Fedex RedStar so people can have updates on the location of their packages as well as proof of delivery
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Shoptomydoor,
Recently, I tried to edit my warehouse address as required on Amazon but to my surprise, the postcode TX 77031 is now added with 3814, thus displaying like this(TX 77031-3814). The question is where does the number 3814 came from?
Could it be a new postcode for Houston Texas?
Every effort to remove this number proved abortive. Kindly explain a way out.
Secondly, I was expecting two shipments(#71771 & 71773) respectively, but to my surprise one of the packages (#71773) was reported to have been sent through your partner in Kaduna while the second package (#71771) was correctly dispatched to my right place Ibadan. Although I was later told that they are both sent to Ibadan during my telephone conversation with one of the customer care staff. Kindly look into this issue for future occurrence. Thanks.
NG42746.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello Bristol,

We hope that is your name. Thank you for contacting us, you can go ahead to make your purchases, TX 77031-3814 is the complete zip code number and you can check that out on google to see that as well. So please go ahead with your purchase as it is correct. For enquiries on your shipments 71771 & 71773, we have gone through our records and we see that your items were delivered to your desired location at Ibadan, you will be contacted by our customer service team. We will appreciate that your send all inquiries to our customer service in future to enable us have your complaints well documented for proper resolve.

bristol201:
@Shoptomydoor,
Recently, I tried to edit my warehouse address as required on Amazon but to my surprise, the postcode TX 77031 is now added with 3814, thus displaying like this(TX 77031-3814). The question is where does the number 3814 came from?
Could it be a new postcode for Houston Texas?
Every effort to remove this number proved abortive. Kindly explain a way out.
Secondly, I was expecting two shipments(#71771 & 71773) respectively, but to my surprise one of the packages (#71773) was reported to have been sent through your partner in Kaduna while the second package (#71771) was correctly dispatched to my right place Ibadan. Although I was later told that they are both sent to Ibadan during my telephone conversation with one of the customer care staff. Kindly look into this issue for future occurrence. Thanks.
NG42746.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello Patrick,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We appreciate your interest in seeing that our services are excellent. This has been communicated with the appropriate department and we can assure you that this will definitely be worked on and in no time you certainly will be able to track your shipment using the fedex tracking number. We will appreciate that you send always send your feedback, suggestions and queries in future to contact@shoptomydoor.com.
Once again we appreciate your bring this to our notice. Thank you for your patronage.

Patrick007:
I would like to bring to your attention that lately the fedex tracking number you guys are giving out doesnt track on the Fedex Website.. Example

09-17-2015 00:00 Your shipment has been received in our Lagos sorting center and has been dispatched through Red Star Express (FedEx) with Tracking Number 071607 Delivery will be on or before Tuesday the 22nd of September. Tracking available at www.redstarexpress-ng.com from the 18th of September, 2015.

I got this package since Friday 18th and still date didnt track on the Fedex website. My others colleagues that use your services also complained. Please make a complain to Fedex RedStar so people can have updates on the location of their packages as well as proof of delivery
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello Henryskywalker,

From our records this item you bought is currently in our warehouse and you had already notified us on this, so we will like you to know again that our customer service is already working on your issues concerning this. Also note that there might have been an error while updating, which is possible as humans input these updates and might make one or two mistakes.
However, we are interested in getting to the root of this and we will contact you via our customer service personnel. One thing we can guarantee you is that all errors brought to our attention made by us would definitely be corrected.

Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate your business.

henryskywalker2003:
I know that I said my days of doing business with you are over, and right now I'm regretting going back on my word. This is why I always try to keep my words whenever I give it. Nevertheless, I got a Samsung earpiece. Note that I said EARPIECE and not HEADPHONES. This item bought from Amazon and was quoted to be 0.3 ounces by the seller on Amazon. I got it sent over to you guys and when it got there, the weight and dimensions suddenly changed to 1.1 pounds and dimension of 13.50x10.50x1.00 inches. Just to be sure, I got out my measuring tape and carefully measured those dimensions and I was shocked to say the least.

How on earth did you guys manage to make a single earpiece so huge? This is a single earpiece that normally comes with a phone and folded to take up as little space as possible when packed with a phone. Yet you managed to create a package as big as a phone takes just for it.

Please, kindly check and recheck again the dimensions you entered there. For your benefit, I have uploaded the pictures of the item as posted by the seller, the weight as quoted by Amazon and also the screenshot of my warehouse with your own quote.

Finally, please try not to remove the extra buds that comes with the earphones like you did the last time I shipped my Bluetooth earpiece whereby after you stripped the package, you guys disposed of the extra hooks that came with it.

My Unit number is NG17341 and the shipment number is #80096.

Thanks.

Henry.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by uwemjack(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2015
I am very very disappointed at your service. I made payment to ship via sea 'order 67538' but after four weeks I was told that my parcel has not yet shipped for whatever reason. I asked if I could change the shipment method as I realised you won't be able to deliver on time, a new invoice was generated to ship via air and sent to me which I paid immediately on the 5th of Sept 'labelled as 71150'. Today is 29th and I still haven't seen my percel. Over three weeks now and a parcel paid for to be shipped via air is still on the way.

Again I am very dissapointed, you have made me loose face with my client. I demand refund for the additional payment i made for air shipment.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Made A complain that the Redstar tracking number doesnt track or come up as valid on the redstart website. Here is another

Your shipment has been received in our Lagos sorting center and has been dispatched through Red Star Express (FedEx) with Tracking Number 072054 Delivery will be on or before Thursday the 1st of October. Tracking available at www.redstarexpress-ng.com from the 29th of September, 2015.

This package has been delivered today but didnt track, even when Fedex Redstar customer service is called, they cant provide any details on the present location of the package. Please take a look into this because its bad for business. How do you know if customers have gotten their packages safely, when it cant be tracked appropriately
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by kofifobil: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ah how come my package is still sitting in the customs office from 22nd till now no updates,what is keeping you people from clearing the goods with shipment number 79066.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Henryskywalker,

From our records this item you bought is currently in our warehouse and you had already notified us on this, so we will like you to know again that our customer service is already working on your issues concerning this. Also note that there might have been an error while updating, which is possible as humans input these updates and might make one or two mistakes.
However, we are interested in getting to the root of this and we will contact you via our customer service personnel. One thing we can guarantee you is that all errors brought to our attention made by us would definitely be corrected.

Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate your business.

Hi shoptomy door
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2015
Hello Westmest,

We appreciate your interest in our services. For now we do not ship to those locations, as we only ship to Nigeria and Ghana currently. However, we hope to serve other African countries soon and we are looking into that.
We look forward to handling your shopping and shipping needs. Our shipping cost to Nigeria are however still competitive when compared with other major shippers. For more information please call us 0700 800 8000.
Thank you for contacting us.

westmest:

Hi shoptomy door

I want to know if you guys ship to abidJan cote'd iviore and I want to know if it's cheaper than shupping to Nigeria

Thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Westmest,

We appreciate your interest in our services. For now we do not ship to those locations, as we only ship to Nigeria and Ghana currently. However, we hope to serve other African countries soon and we are looking into that.
We look forward to handling your shopping and shipping needs. Our shipping cost to Nigeria are however still competitive when compared with other major shippers. For more information please call us 0700 800 8000.
Thank you for contacting us.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Got my 3 packages safely... Nice 1 again you guys.. This time the FedEx Trackings tracked Well. I guess my previous complains was looked into. My Ratings so far towards your AIR Service for now.

Safe Delivery 100% (You guys have never failed me, since i have been using you guys)
Time of Delivery 80% (5-7 Working Days Max To Me In Lagos, Cant say about elsewhere)
Customer Service Operations in the US 85% (Always on point when i call them)
Customer Service Operations in the US 60% (You would have to call over and over to have someone pick)
Weighing and Pricing of Inventory in the Warehouse 50% (You guys are still yet to be consistent here, dont wish to go into details)

So In General I would give you guys a 75% (My Grade " B-"wink.
Still Need for improvement so you guys can be one day has big as other major international courier companies
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Silverplum,

Thank you for contacting us, your patronage is highly appreciated. We have tried to contact you severally but you have not been taking your calls. Our customer service line 0700 800 8000 is always available and you can always reach us via that line, kindly revert to the email we have also sent you to resolve the issues you are probably having. Kindly note that we have several means of contacting us to ensure your queries are dealt with. You call call us on 0700 800 8000, send us and email via contact@shoptomydoor.com or chat live on our platform at no cost. Kindly use these channels in future if you have encounter any discrepancies using our service and it will be resolved.

Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor. We appreciate your business. Happy customer service week!

silverplum:

Please lets settle this matter in Peace!!

I have been trying to reach your customer care through all the channels provided to no avail!!

Please resolve this issue

Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Doyin,

Thank your participating in the promo $20 flat rate shipping. We apologize for the delay that you experienced during this. We have looked into the issues you raised and from our record we can see that your purchases were delivered to our warehouse from 8th of July to 15th of July. We also see that your payment was made on the 28th of July. However, our scheduled container for that month (July) had already left on the 20th of July, therefore, your shipment could not meet the container that sailed in that month, equally we had lots of orders to leave with the next container scheduled to leave in August and since there were others that had been processed before yours we had to consider all those who already paid before yours.
As we have already communicated to you via our customer service, your shipment is in our scheduled September container which is already in transit; it is estimated to dock at the end of September and will be delivered to you as promised.
Again as we already promised we intend to make this up to you and your baby, knowing how much the items matter to you. Please give us time on this; we regret the inconveniences this has caused you.

adjective:
Shoptomydoor,

Apparently your service is HEART-BREAKING! sad. Your company has finally decided that the items (meant for my baby when he is 9months old), which I bought and was delivered in your warehouse in July 2015 (my baby was 8 months old in July), will be received by the time he is 1 year 1 month old. I got the message below in my inbox.

"Your shipment has been loaded on container number ***** Estimated to dock at Lagos seaport 27th of October, Kindly track at http://my.maerskline.com/appmanager/maerskline/public?_nfpb=false&_nfls=false&_pageLabel=page_tracking4_trackSimple. Hence we estimate the container to be in our lagos sorting Center after customs clearing not later than 17th of November and will be available for pick up at your selected pick up center or delivered to your door on or before 23rd of November, 2015."

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Vivaobi,

We appreciate your interest in our services. We ship from China, USA and UK to Nigeria, our transit/delivery time is from 6 business days for air and 6-8 business weeks via ocean. You can easily get your quotes right on our homepage: www.shoptomydoor.com, if you are a business person who ships in large volumes please call us on 0700 800 8000 and get business rates.

Thank you once again for showing so much interest in our services, we look forward to handling your shipping needs. For enquiries please note that you can always send us an email via contact@shoptomydoor.com and we will be glad to meet your needs.

vivaobi:

thanks for taking your time to explain to me what it takes to do business with you....... Now, I want to know, how many days it takes to ship items to Nigeria and what's your rates for shipments
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Agnes,

We appreciate your paronage and we have looked into the issues you raised. From our record we can see that you have already beeen contacted by our customer service team and have been adequately informed on this. Kindly note that the dimensions of the dispatched package was acurate. If you have any doubts about this, we will request again that you provide us pictures of the item's dimension as you measured it. Also note that packages are updated and dispatched based on rounded figures.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping needs, we wil continue to serve you better

silverplum:
Hello, i am not happy with the experience with you.
1. I was charged for 2 cartons for delivery to my door, unfortunately i had to pick it up from fedex office in my area and it was just a carton and my items were squeezed into one carton
2. The dimension measured or billed by ur staff is way too much for the size of the carton i picked up from fedex office this afternoon.
I am not happy at all as you have ripped me off some money. Pls look into this and process my refund. Thank you
UNIT NG54983

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.