Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (94197 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dear Nduka and STMD

I and a host of others have previously complained about the measurements and weights you adopt for our shipments sent thru your company. In my last case, I complained that the dimensions that you quoted was quite larger than was expected. This was due to the fact that the item in question was an earpiece and wasn't in any retail packaging. I uploaded the picture of the item here and the huge dimensions that you gave me as the actual dimensions and you promised to look into it and get back to me. After doing so, you amended the values but the difference was still much and I was getting frustrated with the back and forth, so I told the lady that I will take a measurement of the package when it does arrive.

Fast forward to today. I have gotten the item and taken measurements but my work schedule hasn't given me much time to come around and write this. So, I will be very brief and simply upload pics of the items while I took very rough measurements and also pics of the dimensions which you quoted and used to bill me.

From the pics, you can see my measurements weren't accurate and I allowed a bit of space as an error margin and yet even with that, one can see that it still falls short of the measurements you quoted. 6.5 x 5.5 x 1.0inches against the 9.0 x 7.0 x 1.0 inches that you billed me with.

This makes me wonder if this is being done consciously by the management or that your workers are simply in a hurry and therefore do a terrible job. I'm inclined to believe it is the later given the mistakes and errors I have been seeing lately from you guys.

I don't intend asking for refunds or anything, I only ask you to put your house in order before it gets worse. You may think you have met 99% customer's satisfaction but trust me, there is always room for improvement.

Henry.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Tylenol: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thought it took 6 to 8 weeks to deliver via ocean freight?

Bought some baby clothes from Carter's in August and while the weight was about 6 pounds, the chargeable weight was like 15 pounds causing the shipping fees to be about $80. I opted for shipping by sea seeing as that cost $47 total and paid on 26th of August. 6 - 8 weeks? No problem. Baby is not here for another 12 weeks.

On 22 September, I received a notification that the goods had been shipped and would arrive Nigeria October 27. Following clearing, sorting and local delivery, I should receive my goods on November 23. A bit nervous but all well and good. If they deliver on time, we have one week to spare. That is if the baby does not come early. Now, I just found out that the estimated arrival of the container of October 27 is to Spain! it will arrive Tin Can on November 12. Adding an estimated month for clearing, sorting and delivery as STMD has stated, ETA on the shipment is December 10 or thereabouts. A whole 14 weeks after payment.

Shoptomydoor, is this correct or am I missing something here. Let me know the truth please so that I can begin to make alternative arrangements.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello Tyelnol,

We hope that is your real name.
We know how you feel and we apologise for the delay. Usually, with all things equal our transit time via ocean takes 6 - 8 weeks. However, there might be cases beyond our control where the container in transit is being delayed, as such we give an estimated date and update on changes made on dates are communicated in time to inform our customers.
Can we have your details (order or unit number to help us look into this)?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Hello Tylenol,

We apologis for the delay ETA is an estimated date, and as anything could occur and cause a delay it is advisable that urgent shipments are sent via air, while those not urgent can be shipped via ocean. We will like to have your detail (order/unit number)to enable us look into this? We have searched using the name you have here but see no customer by the name Tylenol. Please await your response, our customer service team will contact you as well on this.

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.

Tylenol:
Thought it took 6 to 8 weeks to deliver via ocean freight?

Bought some baby clothes from Carter's in August and while the weight was about 6 pounds, the chargeable weight was like 15 pounds causing the shipping fees to be about $80. I opted for shipping by sea seeing as that cost $47 total and paid on 26th of August. 6 - 8 weeks? No problem. Baby is not here for another 12 weeks.

On 22 September, I received a notification that the goods had been shipped and would arrive Nigeria October 27. Following clearing, sorting and local delivery, I should receive my goods on November 23. A bit nervous but all well and good. If they deliver on time, we have one week to spare. That is if the baby does not come early. Now, I just found out that the estimated arrival of the container of October 27 is to Spain! it will arrive Tin Can on November 12. Adding an estimated month for clearing, sorting and delivery as STMD has stated, ETA on the shipment is December 10 or thereabouts. A whole 14 weeks after payment.

Shoptomydoor, is this correct or am I missing something here. Let me know the truth please so that I can begin to make alternative arrangements.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Tylenol: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Shoptomydoor

ETA is an estimate of course, but checkout the difference between 6-8 weeks and 14 weeks. Haba! That's double. I chose to ship via ocean as it wasn't urgent at that time and even if it had taken 10-12 weeks I would have been fine. Anyways, the order number is 77049.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hello Alliyu,

Thank you for providing us with your detail. We have looked at our records and we can see that you made payment for your order after after our scheduled containers for August had left the US as at September 2015.
Kindly note that our transit time for ocean freight, that is when the container sails is an estimated one as it could be changed due to weather factor.
Although, we had estimated that the particular container in which your items are will dock as at October 27, 2015, we will like you to know that the date you were given earlier was based on the information we received from the shipping line. We regret that the date has been moved to November 12, 2015. But this is due to circumstances eyond our control.
We will endeavour to speed up the clearing process to enable you get your purchases. Once again, we apologise for the inconveniences this has caused you.
Our customer service team has tried to reach you to no avail. We will put a call across to you again.
Please implore you stay patient.

Tylenol:
Shoptomydoor

ETA is an estimate of course, but checkout the difference between 6-8 weeks and 14 weeks. Haba! That's double. I chose to ship via ocean as it wasn't urgent at that time and even if it had taken 10-12 weeks I would have been fine. Anyways, the order number is 77049.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by yinchar(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi @Shoptomydoor. This is my first time I will be using your services. I want to buy some few things from Aliexpress, and seems most sellers are not delivering to my china warehouse address. What is your advice regarding this, which of my warehouse address did you suggests to people buying from Aliexpress for onward delivering to Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by pinkydee13: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
I have tried to be a looker and just read through people's comments though I have had several issues with this company but I just kept patronizing them....but I had the last straw last week. I got items delivered into my U.S warehouse last week ,all personal items my kids socks,polos,toys,seat etc. all the items in the warehouse grew up to (Actual weight 38lb ,billable weight 111lb shocked.
Believe me I was shocked and asked for the items to be repackaged . I specifically asked the customer service lady if it would save me some money and she guaranteed that it would. And then I was told that they had to re-inventory all the 16 deliveries at $4.99 per delivery charging me almost $80 . I agreed to this hoping that the shipping charges would drop. At this time my shipping bill was already $399. I still went ahead to acknowledge $5.99 for repackaging and then BAM! The shock of my life...after consolidation and repackaging the cost went higher from $399 (not consolidated) to $476 (repackaged and consolidated) (Actual weight 40.3lb,billable weight 132.81lb) bringing my bill to $614 .... shocked
I will make sure shoptomydoor doesn't do this to any one else. This is a scam and it has to stop . It has to stop. I am not paying a dime till they reverse all that was done.

Please find a solution to this price hike done by your staff ,it is unfair. #NG46403

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by freeman67: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2015
I don talk am before. Heroshe.com is better than this there are fair in their deals.
. you guys should try them.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hello Yinchar,

We hope that is your name. Thank you for contacting us. Sorry if these sellers don't ship to your assigned China warehouse, it does happen. However there is a way around it, you can equally shop and directly to our US warehouse for onward delivery to Nigeria.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. For help call us on 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com. You can also chat live on shoptomydoor.com.

yinchar:
Hi @Shoptomydoor. This is my first time I will be using your services. I want to buy some few things from Aliexpress, and seems most sellers are not delivering to my china warehouse address. What is your advice regarding this, which of my warehouse address did you suggests to people buying from Aliexpress for onward delivering to Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Dear Nduka and STMD

I and a host of others have previously complained about the measurements and weights you adopt for our shipments sent thru your company. In my last case, I complained that the dimensions that you quoted was quite larger than was expected. This was due to the fact that the item in question was an earpiece and wasn't in any retail packaging. I uploaded the picture of the item here and the huge dimensions that you gave me as the actual dimensions and you promised to look into it and get back to me. After doing so, you amended the values but the difference was still much and I was getting frustrated with the back and forth, so I told the lady that I will take a measurement of the package when it does arrive.

Fast forward to today. I have gotten the item and taken measurements but my work schedule hasn't given me much time to come around and write this. So, I will be very brief and simply upload pics of the items while I took very rough measurements and also pics of the dimensions which you quoted and used to bill me.

From the pics, you can see my measurements weren't accurate and I allowed a bit of space as an error margin and yet even with that, one can see that it still falls short of the measurements you quoted. 6.5 x 5.5 x 1.0inches against the 9.0 x 7.0 x 1.0 inches that you billed me with.

This makes me wonder if this is being done consciously by the management or that your workers are simply in a hurry and therefore do a terrible job. I'm inclined to believe it is the later given the mistakes and errors I have been seeing lately from you guys.

I don't intend asking for refunds or anything, I only ask you to put your house in order before it gets worse. You may think you have met 99% customer's satisfaction but trust me, there is always room for improvement.

Henry.

Sequel to the above post, a guy from the customer care dept contacted me regarding the issue. Let me repeat what I said earlier, I am not here to ask for refunds cos I don't understand why he would call and be telling me that a refund cannot be issued because of blah blah blah. I only pointed out how your "automatic" measurements have been poorly designed and ends up quoting higher dimensions than what it actually is. The fellow called me and tried to convince me that the earphone was billed based on the actual weight and not the chargeable weight. I really don't understand why he should even bother with that when I have told u that I never needed a refund. I only need you to fix the discrepancies that occurs in your charges and measurements. I have uploaded the 2nd earphones that I ordered that is currently in your US warehouse. Kindly note the difference between the dimensions u quoted for the first one and for this current one. The first picture is the new earphone while the 2nd is the old earphone.

Thanks.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Hello Edewede,

Thank you for contacting us. We are apologise for the slight error on your shipment #83417, which occured while we were in the process of repackaging your shipment. We have corrected this and you can log in to your warehouse to see the correct measurement.

Second, we are interested in getting your feedback which is very important to us, as you stated here that you had several isssues, please send us an email via contact@shoptomydoor.com to enable us serve you better, your satifaction is our focus and we want to make sure that you have a stress free shopping experience in all your orders. We look forward to you email. We apologise for any inconvenience you might have experienced.

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.

pinkydee13:
I have tried to be a looker and just read through people's comments though I have had several issues with this company but I just kept patronizing them....but I had the last straw last week. I got items delivered into my U.S warehouse last week ,all personal items my kids socks,polos,toys,seat etc. all the items in the warehouse grew up to (Actual weight 38lb ,billable weight 111lb shocked.
Believe me I was shocked and asked for the items to be repackaged . I specifically asked the customer service lady if it would save me some money and she guaranteed that it would. And then I was told that they had to re-inventory all the 16 deliveries at $4.99 per delivery charging me almost $80 . I agreed to this hoping that the shipping charges would drop. At this time my shipping bill was already $399. I still went ahead to acknowledge $5.99 for repackaging and then BAM! The shock of my life...after consolidation and repackaging the cost went higher from $399 (not consolidated) to $476 (repackaged and consolidated) (Actual weight 40.3lb,billable weight 132.81lb) bringing my bill to $614 .... shocked
I will make sure shoptomydoor doesn't do this to any one else. This is a scam and it has to stop . It has to stop. I am not paying a dime till they reverse all that was done.

Please find a solution to this price hike done by your staff ,it is unfair. #NG46403
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Dear Nduka and STMD

Henry.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by pinkydee13: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.

Thank you, I can see it has been rectified . I have sent and email. I will suggest that to serve your customers better, after packages are consolidated or repackaged , another Roberson to take another look to ensure customer satisfaction .
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Hello Henry,

We have tried contacting yoiu severally to exaplain the shipping cost and how we take dimensions to know avail. This link will further explain in the details our actual weight:https://www.shoptomydoor.com/my-shipping-cost.html.

henryskywalker2003:
Dear Nduka and STMD

Henry.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Henry,

We have tried contacting yoiu severally to exaplain the shipping cost and how we take dimensions to know avail. This link will further explain in the details our actual weight:https://www.shoptomydoor.com/my-shipping-cost.html.

Really? You have? Are you being for real here? Why are you lying? Since when has one phone call translated into "severally"? Please, in that case, let us assume that I'm a dummy and kindly explain it to me why the same product was quoted with different dimensions over different times that I bought that product. You can see the two pics that I uploaded showing the 1st and 2nd time I got that item. Kindly explain the disparities between the two here publicly and stop claiming that you called to explain cos you didn't. What your CC guy tried to do was to repeat what was written on that link which is something I already know a long time ago and isn't applicable here.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Hello Henry,

Yes we tried to put a call through to you several times before our last post here but could not reach you. However, if our customer service has been able to contact you after that then we expect that by now you should understand that we did not charge you based on those dimensions but by the actual weight of your item. If you have other problems with our service please send us a detailed email and we will take actions on it. Also, if there was an error in the measurement which of course you were not charged for please note that human errors occur and that can be easily taken care of as it is a minor issue.

If you were charged for the wrong dimensions that would have been totally wrong of course we would have corrected and refunded the difference in the cost to you, but as it is it was a minor error and again you were charged based on the actual weight of your item and not its dimensions.
In future please send emails to contact@shoptomydoor.com or call 0700 800 8000.

Thank you.

henryskywalker2003:

Really? You have? Are you being for real here? Why are you lying? Since when has one phone call translated into "severally"? Please, in that case, let us assume that I'm a dummy and kindly explain it to me why the same product was quoted with different dimensions over different times that I bought that product. You can see the two pics that I uploaded showing the 1st and 2nd time I got that item. Kindly explain the disparities between the two here publicly and stop claiming that you called to explain cos you didn't. What your CC guy tried to do was to repeat what was written on that link which is something I already know a long time ago and isn't applicable here.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Henry,

Yes we tried to put a call through to you several times before our last post here but could not reach you. However, if our customer service has been able to contact you after that then we expect that by now you should understand that we did not charge you based on those dimensions but by the actual weight of your item. If you have other problems with our service please send us a detailed email and we will take actions on it. Also, if there was an error in the measurement which of course you were not charged for please note that human errors occur and that can be easily taken care of as it is a minor issue.

If you were charged for the wrong dimensions that would have been totally wrong of course we would have corrected and refunded the difference in the cost to you, but as it is it was a minor error and again you were charged based on the actual weight of your item and not its dimensions.

Thank you.

True, I was charged with the actual weight and not the dimensional weight. But this isn't the first time there has been an error in measurements. The last one that happened, I was charged based on it. I may have been charged on this if the contents were something else or maybe if I didn't have the option to have my items inventoried enabled. Either way, it still points to the same issue I and others talked about here a couple of times. There is something wrong in the way that measurements are taken at your warehouse. This has been an issue in the past and is still is. It wouldn't hurt you guys if you do a review of it and know how best to solve it.

I rest my case.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello Henry,

We appreciate your interest in the improvement of our services, we will definitely work to ensure such errors are avoided in future.
Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor foryour shopping and shipping needs. We really appreciate your business.

henryskywalker2003:

True, I was charged with the actual weight and not the dimensional weight. But this isn't the first time there has been an error in measurements. The last one that happened, I was charged based on it. I may have been charged on this if the contents were something else or maybe if I didn't have the option to have my items inventoried enabled. Either way, it still points to the same issue I and others talked about here a couple of times. There is something wrong in the way that measurements are taken at your warehouse. This has been an issue in the past and is still is. It wouldn't hurt you guys if you do a review of it and know how best to solve it.

I rest my case.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by migueal: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2015

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by silverplum: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
I also had a bad experience with them too.
I think we should all come together and sue this company or Complain to Consumer Protection Council. This is fraudulent.
They are ripping us off. Pls guys, lets do something asap.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shigoslim(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
@shoptomydoor

please am confused and really fed up about your service and package delivery to nigeria. I order some items in my warehouse since 27th of october up till date never heard anything concerning my items after numerous message. is this how your promise us to enjoy your unbeatable service. infact i felt like not having anything with you guys again. my order ID #75345 , please i really need information why i have not receive my package here in nigeria , seriously concerned, please kindly look into it.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Shigoslim,

We apologise for the confusion you are experiencing. We have through our records and we see that you have been notified on the status of your shipment, which is currently in transit to Nigeria and estimated to arrive Lagos sorting centre Saturday, Novemeber 21 and will be available for pick up on Thursday, 26 November 2015.

We will have a Customer Service Representative speak with you shortly, so as to clarify this.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.
For help and enquiries you call us on 0700 800 8000, email: contact@shoptomydoor.com or chat live on shoptomydoor.com.

shigoslim:
@shoptomydoor

please am confused and really fed up about your service and package delivery to nigeria. I order some items in my warehouse since 27th of october up till date never heard anything concerning my items after numerous message. is this how your promise us to enjoy your unbeatable service. infact i felt like not having anything with you guys again. my order ID #75345 , please i really need information why i have not receive my package here in nigeria , seriously concerned, please kindly look into it.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by engrbrume(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
I started using shoptomydoor when it was known as American airsea cargo. They have satisfied me more than they have annoyed me, and I see efforts made by them to provide a better service. I've shipped large and small items.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by MAWUTONN: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Shoptomydoor may not be perfect but i am more than satisfied.i have confidently introduced about 5 people to them in less than two months. keep up the good work but tell your agent to take it easy with their estimates of goods.i receive my goods in less than 10 days in osun state,thats great service.(NG55285)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Hi STMD,

For the last 3 shipments, I would say that STMD did a very well service. My shipments arrived earlier than scheduled.

However, my current items in my warehouse has been delayed for another week due to the challenges on the inventories made by STMD. In spite of the additional $0.99 charges for PROPER inventory, STMD still could not confirm the difference between 1 item and 3 items in spite of proof of invoice provided to them. STMD will have to insist to pay $4.99 for each delivery to be recounted before doing any action. And only upon reconfirmation, that's the only time you can contact the vendor where you buy the items for missing or incomplete delivery.

Following the process of STMD, payment for recount has been made since Saturday, but unfortunately up to date NO RECOUNT has been made which might again delay the shipment of my items.

It looks like STMD just keep delaying every action you requested, until such time you are feed-up and just send the items without proper inventory. In fact the same experience I always encountered every time I ask to check for the correct dimension and weight of the item, a reply will be provided when you already shipped the items. I LOOKS LIKE PROVIDING PROPER MEASUREMENT IS A BIG CHALLENGE TO STMD AS THIS IS ALWAYS THE COMPLAINT OF MOST OF THEIR CUSTOMERS, AND STMD JUST KEEP PROMISING FOR BETTER SERVICE.

So please STMD, do proper inventories for the additional $0.99 you are charging which was already a service you provided for FREE initially.

And now, after paying for RECOUNT, PLEASE seriously take immediate action so that my shipment will not be delayed again.

Thank you,
elex3177
NG48310
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by adjective: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Shoptomydoor,

Today is 23 November 2015, where is my package?

shoptomydoor:
Hello Doyin,

Thank your participating in the promo $20 flat rate shipping. We apologize for the delay that you experienced during this. We have looked into the issues you raised and from our record we can see that your purchases were delivered to our warehouse from 8th of July to 15th of July. We also see that your payment was made on the 28th of July. However, our scheduled container for that month (July) had already left on the 20th of July, therefore, your shipment could not meet the container that sailed in that month, equally we had lots of orders to leave with the next container scheduled to leave in August and since there were others that had been processed before yours we had to consider all those who already paid before yours.
As we have already communicated to you via our customer service, your shipment is in our scheduled September container which is already in transit; it is estimated to dock at the end of September and will be delivered to you as promised.
Again as we already promised we intend to make this up to you and your baby, knowing how much the items matter to you. Please give us time on this; we regret the inconveniences this has caused you.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hello Engrbrume,

WOW! Another positive comment from our customer.
Thank you for this positive feedback, we are happy knowing that you are happy and as always we want to serve you better as our promise, we will continue doing our best to serve you even better than you started. We appreciate your positive comment and would like to get your unit/order number.

Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.

engrbrume:
I started using shoptomydoor when it was known as American airsea cargo. They have satisfied me more than they have annoyed me, and I see efforts made by them to provide a better service. I've shipped large and small items.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dear Adedoyin,

The container that your shipment was loaded into has docked at the Lagos seaport.
However, offloading and customs clearing should commence any moment from now and your shipment will be updated once confirmed. Please allow more time for this.
Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by complexequation: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Henry,

Thank you.

Dear shoptomydoor. i have resorted to using Nairaland because no one picks your phonelines and your online chat icon is mere decoration.
I have used other shippers before you and the practice was to consolidate the items into a single box, weigh and measure the box and charge based on this and the overall value. you insist however that you charge each item differently(charge for biro then charge for biro cover separately). that is a question i asked and you gave only evasive answers. If indeed you measure before sending . please explain why you gave a consolidated dimension but charge each item uniquely. please explain this screenshot
That being said, you just avoid consolidation so you can maximize profit at the detriment of your customers

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by complexequation: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
shop to my door. explain how you arrived at the cost for item 1zy8e7590301671328 . it doesnt add up
i also need explanation on how 10.50x8.00x2.00 in weighing 0.9lb arrive at$40. did you actually measure the item or did you pull the number from a hat. i'm preparing to use your firm for a major movement of goods over a 6 month period and i need to know that the service stands up to scrutiny. so i used it to test the waters. also let me add that the numbers displayed on your site are unreachable and your chat service is unmanned

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.