Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (94190 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hi STMD,

I quote the feedback below because I believe there's some discrepancy on the reality.
STMD stated that "As much as we can, we will always try to reduce the sizes of your boxes to reduce the volume weight and hence lower your shipping cost.", but in reality, STMD calculate individually the cost for each item arrived to our unit, that is, for each delivery.
So the statement mentioned above by STMD is not really true since when you checkout, the amount you have to pay is simply the total of each cost for each delivery, where in fact if all deliveries will be consolidated into one box, and do "proper" measurement and weighing using a calibrated scale, I believed the statement of STMD above will be very much true.

Appreciate if STMD can reconfirm their statement above.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

shoptomydoor:
Hello Agnes,

We appreciate your paronage and we have looked into the issues you raised. From our record we can see that you have already beeen contacted by our customer service team and have been adequately informed on this. Kindly note that the dimensions of the dispatched package was acurate. If you have any doubts about this, we will request again that you provide us pictures of the item's dimension as you measured it. Also note that packages are updated and dispatched based on rounded figures.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping needs, we wil continue to serve you better

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Masudoyindamola: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
i need advice some one is sending items 2800$ to my shipping adress which exceeds 2550$ usa rule ,how do i go about this
i read i need company tax number I got that already,m confused its urgent help out
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello Felix Emnas,

We appreciate your patronage, in response to your post, as much as we can we try to reduce the volume weight and hence lower your shipping cost. However, that can only apply to items that can allow us to do that. For example if your items come in different boxes we have those items all consolidated in 1 box, this also applies to items like shoes that usually come in its on box as well.
The Dimensional Weight is calculated at the size of a package to quantify the space it takes during shipping, and the airlines assign a weight to the package based on the size. A simple way to explain this is to look at a box of cotton wool that weighs just 10 kg. If not compressed, this can take the size of a whole plane, but the airlines will not charge you for just 10kg, but will look at the space your shipment takes on board. Hence we try to repackage items to reduce such cost. For more information please go to http://www.shoptomydoor.com/MyShippingCost.html

Thank you for being a part of our business, we also appreciate your participation in the snap share and win promo. We also hope to see your post on the promo you won, we appreciate your genuine feedback.

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

I quote the feedback below because I believe there's some discrepancy on the reality.
STMD stated that "As much as we can, we will always try to reduce the sizes of your boxes to reduce the volume weight and hence lower your shipping cost.", but in reality, STMD calculate individually the cost for each item arrived to our unit, that is, for each delivery.
So the statement mentioned above by STMD is not really true since when you checkout, the amount you have to pay is simply the total of each cost for each delivery, where in fact if all deliveries will be consolidated into one box, and do "proper" measurement and weighing using a calibrated scale, I believed the statement of STMD above will be very much true.

Appreciate if STMD can reconfirm their statement above.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hi STMD,

Thank you for your prompt response.

As you cited an example, a box of cotton wool weighing 10 kg will be calculated based on the dimensional weight, which normally cost more that the actual weight. Then you did your compression/consolidation upon shipping, but the cost charge your customer is still the same as the dimensional weight and not the "compressed/consolidated" weight which we are expecting and which makes your service attractive.

When you say "we try to repackage items to reduce such cost", means you reduce the cost for "you" but the cost for us is still the same, since you never re-weigh nor re-measure the box upon checking out. That is, the shipping cost is just simply the summation of each calculated delivery cost and not the cost of of the parcel when repacked and consolidated.

As may know, customers are willing to pay your tariff in accordance with your policy, but having noticed that you are not calculating the cost upon repackaging looks like not align with your own policy.

By the way, just received my parcel #73316 but unfortunately "delivery #49" is missing. this is the first time it happened for 12 shipments since June 2015 when I started using your service. Please investigate and provide feedback asap.

FINALLY, reaching 0700-800-8000 is just a waste of money, you will just hear announcement and after listening for 5 minutes, the lines cut off. Please connect human being on that number, your customers are not robots. I hope assigning a human being to that number will not be charge to us.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

shoptomydoor:
Hello Felix Emnas,

We appreciate your patronage, in response to your post, as much as we can we try to reduce the volume weight and hence lower your shipping cost. However, that can only apply to items that can allow us to do that. For example if your items come in different boxes we have those items all consolidated in 1 box, this also applies to items like shoes that usually come in its on box as well.
The Dimensional Weight is calculated at the size of a package to quantify the space it takes during shipping, and the airlines assign a weight to the package based on the size. A simple way to explain this is to look at a box of cotton wool that weighs just 10 kg. If not compressed, this can take the size of a whole plane, but the airlines will not charge you for just 10kg, but will look at the space your shipment takes on board. Hence we try to repackage items to reduce such cost. For more information please go to http://www.shoptomydoor.com/MyShippingCost.html

Thank you for being a part of our business, we also appreciate your participation in the snap share and win promo. We also hope to see your post on the promo you won, we appreciate your genuine feedback.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Masudoyindamola: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Felix Emnas,

i need advice some one is sending items 2800$ to my shipping adress which exceeds 2550$ usa rule ,how do i go about this
i read i need company tax number I got that already,m confused its urgent help out
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello Felix,

Our system has been automatically set up to take into consideration the weight and dimensions of the exact item itself without the box with which it came, hence you are getting a reduced cost. If we were to input the items packaged weight and dimensions you would be billed accordingly.
We appreciate that you acknowledged that you never had such experience of a missing item since you started using our platform in June for your shopping and shipping needs. Kindly note that we have looked into your request using the order number you provided and your complaint has been forwarded to the appropriate department, you would be contacted by our customer service team on this. If you have already sent an email, be sure that your queries are already being worked on, since we do not resolve your issues on social media. we will suggest you use our email to enable us document, track and deal with the root cause of such issues in future.
Once again we appreciate your patronage. Have a wonderful weekend.

, since we did not take an inventory, we can not tell what

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

Thank you for your prompt response.

As you cited an example, a box of cotton wool weighing 10 kg will be calculated based on the dimensional weight, which normally cost more that the actual weight. Then you did your compression/consolidation upon shipping, but the cost charge your customer is still the same as the dimensional weight and not the "compressed/consolidated" weight which we are expecting and which makes your service attractive.

When you say "we try to repackage items to reduce such cost", means you reduce the cost for "you" but the cost for us is still the same, since you never re-weigh nor re-measure the box upon checking out. That is, the shipping cost is just simply the summation of each calculated delivery cost and not the cost of of the parcel when repacked and consolidated.

As may know, customers are willing to pay your tariff in accordance with your policy, but having noticed that you are not calculating the cost upon repackaging looks like not align with your own policy.

By the way, just received my parcel #73316 but unfortunately "delivery #49" is missing. this is the first time it happened for 12 shipments since June 2015 when I started using your service. Please investigate and provide feedback asap.

FINALLY, reaching 0700-800-8000 is just a waste of money, you will just hear announcement and after listening for 5 minutes, the lines cut off. Please connect human being on that number, your customers are not robots. I hope assigning a human being to that number will not be charge to us.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello Masudoyindamola,

We appreciate your interest in our services. Please send us an email via contact@shoptomydoor.com and your request will be responded to.

Thank you.

Masudoyindamola:
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Masudoyindamola: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
i just sent a mail please
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Masudoyindamola: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
AM GETTING DISSAPOINTED ALREADY,AM YET TO START USING YOUR SERVICE IF NOT FOR THE BALD HEADED CUSTOM SERVICE MEN,NO REPLY TO MY MAIL YET
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Hi STMD,

It's almost a week now and the response I am getting from STMD concerning the missing delivery #49 is... "We are still trying to locate your missing item under delivery 49." which was 2 days ago.

I have already submitted all documents your required including the invoice I paid for delivery #49 and UPS tracking information below confirming that the item was received by STMD:

Tracking Number: 1Z577140YW69175199
Delivery Date / Time: 29-September-2015 / 10:46 AM
Delivery Location: RECEIVER
Signed by: LAWAL

Please advise the next step if you cannot delivery these items this week.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

shoptomydoor:
Hello Felix,

Our system has been automatically set up to take into consideration the weight and dimensions of the exact item itself without the box with which it came, hence you are getting a reduced cost. If we were to input the items packaged weight and dimensions you would be billed accordingly.
We appreciate that you acknowledged that you never had such experience of a missing item since you started using our platform in June for your shopping and shipping needs. Kindly note that we have looked into your request using the order number you provided and your complaint has been forwarded to the appropriate department, you would be contacted by our customer service team on this. If you have already sent an email, be sure that your queries are already being worked on, since we do not resolve your issues on social media. we will suggest you use our email to enable us document, track and deal with the root cause of such issues in future.
Once again we appreciate your patronage. Have a wonderful weekend.

, since we did not take an inventory, we can not tell what

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Felix,
We understand how you feel about this experience and our team has been on this issue since you brought it up to our notice.

Having gone through your record regarding the alleged missing item in delivery 49 which was not received, we will like you to know that your delivery was not inventoried because you selected ‘no inventory’ in your warehouse.
An email/newsletter was sent earlier on this to educate all our customers on inventory service, in which was clearly stated that our 100% delivery guarantee or money will not apply for deliveries that were not inventoried as with that option, it means you have not permitted us to open your delivery, that being said we did not have an idea of the total count and type of item received.

We at Shoptomydoor are more interested in satisfying our customers and we listen to all complaints, feedback and suggestions from customers to serve their needs better.
On this we will advise that you get in touch with the store of purchase for any item not received by you as we did not perform a count of what was initially received in our warehouse, which is in accordance to your option of ‘no inventory’ as selected in your warehouse. We hope that you resolve this item not found with the store of purchase.
We appreciate your business.

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

It's almost a week now and the response I am getting from STMD concerning the missing delivery #49 is... "We are still trying to locate your missing item under delivery 49." which was 2 days ago.

I have already submitted all documents your required including the invoice I paid for delivery #49 and UPS tracking information below confirming that the item was received by STMD:

Tracking Number: 1Z577140YW69175199
Delivery Date / Time: 29-September-2015 / 10:46 AM
Delivery Location: RECEIVER
Signed by: LAWAL

Please advise the next step if you cannot delivery these items this week.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dexla(f): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
dear shoptomydoor,
with all the review I'm getting here. It seems I've made a huge mistake using your service. Please how many days do you guys use in delivering goods from Houston to Nigeria? and whats the cost to get 2 lbs / 0.91 kgs of goods delivered from Houston to your Lagos.
your quick response will be highly appreciated. Can't seem to get a straight-forward answer from your help desk representative.

NB: Im expecting my item to be delivered at the Houston warehouse tomorrow. is it possible you could fast-track it to to meet up with goods leaving for Nigeria this weekend?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Dexla,

Thank you for contacting us, please do not be dissuaded by the posts you see here, we have several customers and some acknowledge that we have provided a good service, complaints you see here due to human errors are usually fixed as soon as they are reported via the appropriate channel (email: contact@shoptomydoor.com). Though, customers who have good experiences rarely come up to post the good they know of, till 1 out of several shipments has an issue. Therefore, we will implore you to go through real testimonials left by genuine customers on www.shoptomydoor.com.

Also, like every other business, there might be an error or two but more often than not issues are resolved to ensure that all our customers are satisfied, as customer satifaction is our top priority at Shoptomydoor.

We ship out every week from our US warehouse and our delivery is from 6 business days via air and 6 - 8 weeks via ocean shipping. As a shipping company we offer a 100% guaranteed delivery or money back.
To get a quote use our 'get shipping cist tool right on our homepage: www.shoptomydoor.com anytime. Use link to get shipping cost now:https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote.
Once your items arrive our warehouse you will be notified via SMS and email within 24 hours. You might need to track your parcel with the detail the store provided you with.

See below a comment left today on Facebook by one of our customers who appreciates our services as a viable shipping palatform. There are others who see negative reviews too but upon trial are conviced that not all they see here are true or permanent about us. We look forward to handling your shipping needs.

dexla:
dear shoptomydoor,
with all the review I'm getting here. It seems I've made a huge mistake using your service. Please how many days do you guys use in delivering goods from Houston to Nigeria? and whats the cost to get 2 lbs / 0.91 kgs of goods delivered from Houston to your Lagos.
your quick response will be highly appreciated. Can't seem to get a straight-forward answer from your help desk representative.

NB: Im expecting my item to be delivered at the Houston warehouse tomorrow. is it possible you could fast-track it to to meet up with goods leaving for Nigeria this weekend?

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dexla(f): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Dexla,

Thank you for contacting us, please do not be dissuaded by the posts you see here, we have several customers and some acknowledge that we have provided a good service, complaints you see here due to human errors are usually fixed as soon as they are reported via the appropriate channel (email: contact@shoptomydoor.com). Though, customers who have good experiences rarely come up to post the good they know of, till 1 out of several shipments has an issue. Therefore, we will implore you to go through real testimonials left by genuine customers on www.shoptomydoor.com.

Also, like every other business, there might be an error or two but more often than not issues are resolved to ensure that all our customers are satisfied, as customer satifaction is our top priority at Shoptomydoor.

We ship out every week from our US warehouse and our delivery is from 6 business days via air and 6 - 8 weeks via ocean shipping. As a shipping company we offer a 100% guaranteed delivery or money back.
To get a quote use our 'get shipping cist tool right on our homepage: www.shoptomydoor.com anytime. Use link to get shipping cost now:https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote.
Once your items arrive our warehouse you will be notified via SMS and email within 24 hours. You might need to track your parcel with the detail the store provided you with.

See below a comment left today on Facebook by one of our customers who appreciates our services as a viable shipping palatform. There are others who see negative reviews too but upon trial are conviced that not all they see here are true or permanent about us. We look forward to handling your shipping needs.

ok thank God u didnt see my late reply, I just used your quote calculator and it worked finally!!!
so do i pay for the shipping via online platform or do you have an option for paying into the bank with your account number.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hi STMD,

As I posted in my previous email, the parcel was received by LAWAL. And now I attached the confirmation from UPS.
UPS confirmed that the item was in your hand so you are responsible for that parcel even you did not do any inventory. The parcel was also uploaded on my warehouse confirming that the parcel is within your premises.

There are 5 items on that parcel and none of them was delivered. That is, the whole parcel was gone within your control. If my settings is not set to inventory, does that it mean that it will not be delivered? OR IS THAT SIMPLY MEANS THAT WE SHOULD NOT EXPECT THE ITEM TO BE DELIVERED BECAUSE WE DID NOT PAY THE ADDITIONAL $0.99?

IF YOU CANNOT GUARANTY THE DELIVERY OF OUR PARCEL (BECAUSE WE DID NOT PAY $0.99), WHY SHOULD WE USE YOUR SERVICE?

Note that I paid for the weight and appropriate tax of that parcel to be delivered, YES I paid you for your service, so you should provide me the service I paid for.

Initially, inventory was carried out in US without any charges, and this was my original settings. And I never deselected it. With your new policy "demanding" $0.99 additional cost for the inventory which you are already providing before as part of your service, is actually an additional profit but NOT to provide better service to your customer.

Appreciate on your next call to me, you will inform me the good news AND NOT ANOTHER NEVER ENDING STORIES.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

shoptomydoor:
Hello Felix,
We understand how you feel about this experience and our team has been on this issue since you brought it up to our notice.

Having gone through your record regarding the alleged missing item in delivery 49 which was not received, we will like you to know that your delivery was not inventoried because you selected ‘no inventory’ in your warehouse.
An email/newsletter was sent earlier on this to educate all our customers on inventory service, in which was clearly stated that our 100% delivery guarantee or money will not apply for deliveries that were not inventoried as with that option, it means you have not permitted us to open your delivery, that being said we did not have an idea of the total count and type of item received.

We at Shoptomydoor are more interested in satisfying our customers and we listen to all complaints, feedback and suggestions from customers to serve their needs better.
On this we will advise that you get in touch with the store of purchase for any item not received by you as we did not perform a count of what was initially received in our warehouse, which is in accordance to your option of ‘no inventory’ as selected in your warehouse. We hope that you resolve this item not found with the store of purchase.
We appreciate your business.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Dexla,

As we always advice our customers, please pay via your Visa/MasterCard on our platform to enjoy the official exchange rate which is way cheaper than paying via the online transfer or bank payment. However, if you would prefer payment via bank, kindly note that there is a 5%VAT payable.

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.

dexla:

ok thank God u didnt see my late reply, I just used your quote calculator and it worked finally!!!
so do i pay for the shipping via online platform or do you have an option for paying into the bank with your account number.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Felix,

As we have already explained and educated you on the implications of uninventoried packages and the benefits of inventoried deliveries as well as why we made it optional to suit request from customers, we believe you know that insurance can not cover for items we have no idea of. Kindly confirm from the store of purchase the allege missing item you are talking about, they are in the best place to confirm the content or number of items that was packaged and sent via UPS to our warehouse, as we did not open to count we can not tell what was in your parcel. Therefore, your package was sent to you just as we got it from UPS.

Once again, we advise that you contact the store of purchase on this. Thank you for your patronage.

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

As I posted in my previous email, the parcel was received by LAWAL. And now I attached the confirmation from UPS.
UPS confirmed that the item was in your hand so you are responsible for that parcel even you did not do any inventory. The parcel was also uploaded on my warehouse confirming that the parcel is within your premises.

There are 5 items on that parcel and none of them was delivered. That is, the whole parcel was gone within your control. If my settings is not set to inventory, does that it mean that it will not be delivered? OR IS THAT SIMPLY MEANS THAT WE SHOULD NOT EXPECT THE ITEM TO BE DELIVERED BECAUSE WE DID NOT PAY THE ADDITIONAL $0.99?

IF YOU CANNOT GUARANTY THE DELIVERY OF OUR PARCEL (BECAUSE WE DID NOT PAY $0.99), WHY SHOULD WE USE YOUR SERVICE?

Note that I paid for the weight and appropriate tax of that parcel to be delivered, YES I paid you for your service, so you should provide me the service I paid for.

Initially, inventory was carried out in US without any charges, and this was my original settings. And I never deselected it. With your new policy "demanding" $0.99 additional cost for the inventory which you are already providing before as part of your service, is actually an additional profit but NOT to provide better service to your customer.

Appreciate on your next call to me, you will inform me the good news AND NOT ANOTHER NEVER ENDING STORIES.

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Felix,

As we have already explained and educated you on the implications of uninventoried packages and the benefits of inventoried deliveries as well as why we made it optional to suit request from customers, we believe you know that insurance can not cover for items we have no idea of. Kindly confirm from the store of purchase the allege missing item you are talking about, they are in the best place to confirm the content or number of items that was packaged and sent via UPS to our warehouse, as we did not open to count we can not tell what was in your parcel. Therefore, your package was sent to you just as we got it from UPS.

Once again, we advise that you contact the store of purchase on this. Thank you for your patronage.

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Felix,

Serving your needs remains our greatest priority and listening to your concerns and suggestions have continuously helped in improving our services to you. Although, we have explained why the need to introduce the cost of inventory which of course is based on the rising employee costs in our various warehouses, as such we introduced the inventory/update charge on September 2, 2015 to enable us continue providing this unique service that provides full visibility of your purchase at an affordable cost of $0.99, even though other companies providing similar services charge in the order of $5 for inventory.

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Felix,

Serving your needs remains our greatest priority and listening to your concerns and suggestions have continuously helped in improving our services to you. Although, we have explained why the need to introduce the cost of inventory which of course is based on the rising employee costs in our various warehouses, as such we introduced the inventory/update charge on September 2, 2015 to enable us continue providing this unique service that provides full visibility of your purchase at an affordable cost of $0.99, even though other companies providing similar services charge in the order of $5 for inventory.

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
elex3177:
Hi STMD,

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Hello Felix,

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Hello Felix,

In reference to your post below, serving your needs remains our greatest priority and listening to your concerns and suggestions have continuously helped in improving our services to you. Although, we have explained why the need to introduce the cost of inventory which of course is based on the rising employee costs in our various warehouses, as such we introduced the inventory/update charge on September 2, 2015 to enable us continue providing this unique service that provides full visibility of your purchase at an affordable cost of $0.99, even though other companies providing similar services charge in the order of $5 for inventory.

Hi STMD,

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310
[/i]
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Hello Felix,

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

Thank you,
Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hi STMD,

I don't understand why you are advising me to check with the seller where I bought the items. In the first place, the items was delivered on 9/29/15 at 10:46AM and received by LAWAL (please seriously look at the UPS confirmation I attached previously) which weighs 2 lbs and measured 15in x 10in x4in as shown on MY WAREHOUSE. That is, even you did not open the parcel for inventory, there is "something" delivered for me and its tangible considering you did the weighing and measured the dimension which apparently you charged me for the shipping and tax.

So why you are advising me to check with my seller and ask if they delivered the items I bought where in fact LAWAL had received it, measured it, upload in my warehouse, paid for shipping and tax? So what is that "thing" that I paid under D49?

Really I don't get the logic of your advise.

What I think you should do is to find out where is the "parcel" from the time you sent it out from my warehouse?

Did you "really" packed it together with all my other items, D46, D47, D48, D50 and D51? NOTE that D50 and D51 HAVE NOT BEEN INVENTORIED but did arrived. Please see attached picture where items were packed as per "delivery", inventoried and un-inventoried.

Did your shipper from US cross check these items before shipping to Lagos?

Did your clearing agent in Lagos received all these items and submitted for clearing?

Did your clearing agent in Lagos confirmed that all items submitted for clearing has been cleared or are there still some items left behind at the customs?

Did your logistics check all items what they had received from your clearing agent?

Did your packer check all the "deliveries" against the receipt (attached) before sealing the parcel?

Did your courier confirmed that all parcel received are all sealed?

I am not sure how broad is you process, but maybe the above pointers can help.

As I noticed, there's no list of items inside the parcel when you delivered it.

May I suggest that on every parcel you delivered, please include a "checklist" and not "invoice" which is the replica of the receipt we received upon payment except for the prices; then add a column for "confirmed quantity" and "signature" of the packer who count, packed and sealed the parcel.

With this information, your customer can clearly see what are the items that were packed and sealed from your Lagos Logistic.

And from now on, oh yes I will still use your service until.., I will open the parcel and check all items together with your courier against the checklist inside the parcel.

Anyhow, maybe after you read my recommendations above, you might still have a chance to look into your process rather than giving me an illogical advise.

Thank you and I hope you cleared this issue so your customers, including me, will still continue doing business with you.

Godspeed.

Felix
NG48310

shoptomydoor:
Hello Felix,

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Hello Felix,

We apologise once again for the inconveiniences this has caused you. But, like we said if you had opted for inventory this would have been a lot easy to deal with from our end. However, we will still assist as much as we can to look into this. Our customer service team will contact you before the close of work today.

Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

I don't understand why you are advising me to check with the seller where I bought the items. In the first place, the items was delivered on 9/29/15 at 10:46AM and received by LAWAL (please seriously look at the UPS confirmation I attached previously) which weighs 2 lbs and measured 15in x 10in x4in as shown on MY WAREHOUSE. That is, even you did not open the parcel for inventory, there is "something" delivered for me and its tangible considering you did the weighing and measured the dimension which apparently you charged me for the shipping and tax.

So why you are advising me to check with my seller and ask if they delivered the items I bought where in fact LAWAL had received it, measured it, upload in my warehouse, paid for shipping and tax? So what is that "thing" that I paid under D49?

Really I don't get the logic of your advise.

What I think you should do is to find out where is the "parcel" from the time you sent it out from my warehouse?

Did you "really" packed it together with all my other items, D46, D47, D48, D50 and D51? NOTE that D50 and D51 HAVE NOT BEEN INVENTORIED but did arrived. Please see attached picture where items were packed as per "delivery", inventoried and un-inventoried.

Did your shipper from US cross check these items before shipping to Lagos?

Did your clearing agent in Lagos received all these items and submitted for clearing?

Did your clearing agent in Lagos confirmed that all items submitted for clearing has been cleared or are there still some items left behind at the customs?

Did your logistics check all items what they had received from your clearing agent?

Did your packer check all the "deliveries" against the receipt (attached) before sealing the parcel?

Did your courier confirmed that all parcel received are all sealed?

I am not sure how broad is you process, but maybe the above pointers can help.

As I noticed, there's no list of items inside the parcel when you delivered it.

May I suggest that on every parcel you delivered, please include a "checklist" and not "invoice" which is the replica of the receipt we received upon payment except for the prices; then add a column for "confirmed quantity" and "signature" of the packer who count, packed and sealed the parcel.

With this information, your customer can clearly see what are the items that were packed and sealed from your Lagos Logistic.

And from now on, oh yes I will still use your service until.., I will open the parcel and check all items together with your courier against the checklist inside the parcel.

Anyhow, maybe after you read my recommendations above, you might still have a chance to look into your process rather than giving me an illogical advise.

Thank you and I hope you cleared this issue so your customers, including me, will still continue doing business with you.

Godspeed.

Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Yet again you guys give out FedEx Tracking Numbers that are practically useless because they dont track on the RedStar website... I refuse to send an email to you guys because this thread is called "What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor" and this has been my experience over the past few weeks, this is the 3rd time i am complaining about this. I am expecting this two packages below today on tracking it brings out no result what so ever

Your shipment has been received in our Lagos sorting center and has been dispatched through Red Star Express (FedEx) with Tracking Number 73695 Delivery will be on or before Wednesday the 21st of October. Tracking available at www.redstarplc.com from 19th of Ocotober, 2015

Your shipment has been received in our Lagos sorting center and has been dispatched through Red Star Express (FedEx) with Tracking Number 73837 Delivery will be on or before Wednesday the 21st of October. Tracking available at www.redstarplc.com from 19th of Ocotober, 2015

Please address this issue appropriately because this is a major lapse in your operation
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hello Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us on this. We have contacted our logistics partner who is currently looking into your complaints. We will like you to know that your shipment will be delivered to ypou before the end of business today.
We appreciate your patronage. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.
See attached the update on your shipment as at yesterday, Monday 19th October, 2015.

Patrick007:
Yet again you guys give out FedEx Tracking Numbers that are practically useless because they dont track on the RedStar website... I refuse to send an email to you guys because this thread is called "What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor" and this has been my experience over the past few weeks, this is the 3rd time i am complaining about this. I am expecting this two packages below today on tracking it brings out no result what so ever

Your shipment has been received in our Lagos sorting center and has been dispatched through Red Star Express (FedEx) with Tracking Number 73695 Delivery will be on or before Wednesday the 21st of October. Tracking available at www.redstarplc.com from 19th of Ocotober, 2015

Your shipment has been received in our Lagos sorting center and has been dispatched through Red Star Express (FedEx) with Tracking Number 73837 Delivery will be on or before Wednesday the 21st of October. Tracking available at www.redstarplc.com from 19th of Ocotober, 2015

Please address this issue appropriately because this is a major lapse in your operation

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks both were delivered safely
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Avelo: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hello do you guys handle heavy machinery that can weigh up to 3000kg.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hi STMD,

Thank you for listening.

FINALLY, I received the missing D#49.

However,please listen again:

May I suggest that on every parcel you delivered, please include a "checklist" not necessarily the "invoice" ) which is the replica of the receipt we received upon payment except for the prices; then add a column for "confirmed quantity" and "signature" of the packer who count, packed and sealed the parcel.

Thank you and more power.

Felix
NG48310

shoptomydoor:
Hello Felix,

We apologise once again for the inconveiniences this has caused you. But, like we said if you had opted for inventory this would have been a lot easy to deal with from our end. However, we will still assist as much as we can to look into this. Our customer service team will contact you before the close of work today.

Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello Felix,

We are glad to know that you are happy we were able to help resolve this issue. It is our pleasure to listen to all our customers as our major aim is your satifaction when using our platform for your shopping and shipping needs.
Also we appreciate your feedback and suggestions are highly welcome and will be looked into. In future please send emails to contact@shoptomydoor.com that helps us create an effective record keeping and make startegic implementations from customers.
Once again, thank you for choosing shoptomydoor, we hope to see more of your orders in future.

elex3177:
Hi STMD,

Thank you for listening.

FINALLY, I received the missing D#49.

However,please listen again:

May I suggest that on every parcel you delivered, please include a "checklist" not necessarily the "invoice" ) which is the replica of the receipt we received upon payment except for the prices; then add a column for "confirmed quantity" and "signature" of the packer who count, packed and sealed the parcel.

Thank you and more power.

Felix
NG48310

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.