Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,193 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

........... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ........... (9657 Views)

Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) / Another Fallen Hero(picture) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........... by anago900: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
quid:
Post something relevant to this thread.
Embarking upon personal attacks is a sign that you have run out of ideas.

and your dead brain is in coma when he is threatening to deal with barcnista. pray, tell me why amadioha will not fire every member of your family tree with thunder.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

the fvcktard is Jude njoku on Facebook with his username at the middle.
Don't mind him. He thinks I am scared of his chestbeating
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

and your dead brain is in coma when he is threatening to deal with barcnista. pray, tell me why amadioha will not fire every member of your family tree with thunder.
amadioha has better issues to worry about.
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Don't mind him. He thinks I am scared of his chestbeating

he post your pictures, you flood the board with his own too. shikena.
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
quid:
amadioha has better issues to worry about.

like to inflict your generation with incurable ailments.
Re: ........... by chinazaekperem2: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: And I am scared? Fvck you
grin grin grin grin
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

like to inflict your generation with incurable ailments.
Is that your big dream in life?
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

Leave the guy let him do what he has to do... He only knows what he wants to do but dont know what I will do in retaliation.
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
quid:
Is that your big dream in life?

the dream of your cursed family tree. this house want to know how asacris worm wipe away half of your lineage.
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Leave the guy let him do what he has to do... He only knows what he wants to do but dont know what I will do in retaliation.

okay boss.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

the dream of your cursed family tree. this house want to know how asacris worm wipe away half of your lineage.
now you are drifting off-point
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
quid:
now you are drifting off-point

insanity is the legal tender in your household.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

okay boss.
He thinks I am scared of such "threats".
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: He thinks I am scared of such "threats".

how far you see dozzybaba and customized13 again??
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

insanity is the legal tender in your household.
irrelevant again.
Re: ........... by chinazaekperem2: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

kikikiki, let him flooad the board with my fake pics, barcanista start copying jude njoku's pics on facebook ooo. Do am fast.
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
quid:
irrelevant again.

says a fvcktard....
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

says a fvcktard....
Too much fvcking will affect your reasoning ability: learn from Adekunle

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: kikikiki, let him flooad the board with my fake pics, barcanista start copying jude njoku's pics on facebook ooo. Do am fast.
You made the threat. I can't go low to be posting pics except in retaliation.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

how far you see dozzybaba and customized13 again??
grin grin grin
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
quid:
Too much fvcking will affect your reasoning ability: learn from Adekunle

your deranged father reasoning capability is akin to that of a brainless ape.
Re: ........... by cjrane: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: ........... by chinazaekperem2: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: You made the threat. I can't go low to be posting pics except on retaliation.
now you are nervous, did I say I was gonna post your pics? Check my post again slug.
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: grin grin grin

#np asha dead again in there memory.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

#np asha dead again in there memory.
lolsssss I remember the thread that they threatened to post your pics and YOUR WIFE grin grin grin
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: now you are nervous, did I say I was gonna post your pics? Check my post again slug.
DO YOUR WORST
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: lolsssss I remember the thread that they threatened to post your pics and YOUR WIFE grin grin grin

lols you know you are doing something good when umuigbo carry your matter for head like afro. na dem say I be slum dwelling bricklayer, another one say I be 40 something year old man selling used cars, another one say I don marry born pikin self, another one they post one Facebook account as my own yet no pictures. they are pained after we gave their best guys retirement letters with no pension.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

lols you know you are doing something good when umuigbo carry your matter for head like afro. na dem say I be slum dwelling bricklayer, another one say I be 40 something year old man selling used cars, another one say I don marry born pikin self, another one they post one Facebook account as my own yet no pictures. they are pained after we gave their best guys retirement letters with no pension.
Lolssss only on Nairaland, I have been discovered to be Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, aljharem, ijawcitizen, kel4soft, orlandoowoh and even seun. One even called me a Jihadist. These people are pathetic to say the least
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Lolssss only on Nairaland, I have been discovered to be Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, aljharem, ijawcitizen, kel4soft, orlandoowoh and even seun. One even called me a Jihadist. These people are pathetic to say the least

igbo-las reasoning capability is only at par with the purchase power parity of the Zimbabwean dollar.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:

igbo-las reasoning capability is only at par with the purchase power parity of the Zimbabwean dollar.
grin grin grin
Abeg no give them HBP
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: grin grin grin
Abeg no give them HBP

you dey see chino make noise again
Re: ........... by PenSniper: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chimax15: lol ....... but he died like a Rat .. so what's great about DAT?

How do rats die in igbo(jungle)land, please. In their sleep or on top of apes ? Because only jungle people like you can tell us. Or the way Chinua Achebe died - senile, sickly, frustrated, gaunt, moronic, lonely and tearful in a foreign land having rejected his land by self-banishment out of spite ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xenophobia: SERAP Asks African Com. To Take S.A To Court,seeks $10b For Victims / Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.