Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

........... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ........... (9639 Views)

Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) / Another Fallen Hero(picture) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

........... by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2014
Unfortunate;y I have to modify....

13 Likes

Re: ........... by lakpalakpa: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Niger-Deltans were saved from becoming Biafran slaves.

RIP gallant one.

angry angry

13 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2014
mtcheeeeeewww

2 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2014
lakpalakpa: Niger-Deltans were saved from becoming Biafran slaves.

RIP gallant one.

angry angry
Oh Yes!! Adekunle was the one that captured Owerri and it was he that forced Major Effiong of the Biafra to SURRENDER after Ojukwu fled. He was indeed a Gallant Officer!

8 Likes

Re: ........... by Rawani: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Rest in Peace Black Scorpion - a formidable ally, great patriot and gentleman officer. Your honourable acts of chivalry rescued millions of Ibo wives and children that would have ended up as unfortunate war statistics. The great Benjy of Sandhurst, terror of supremacist instructors, your name will be remembered as a true hero and your praise will not evade the lips of babes. Arewa thanks you for your service as a true committed soldier of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Adieu.

- Rawani

7 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Chimax15: mtcheeeeeewww
Respect yourself, this thread is to pay tribute to a fallen hero and not a runaway coward(of cursed memory)

6 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Respect yourself, this thread is to pay tribute to a fallen hero and not a runaway coward(of cursed memory)
hope u know u started it.?. now wait for my response

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Chimax15: hope u know u started it.?. now wait for my response
bla bla bla!! Like I said this thread is a tribute to a Great Hero!!!

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: bla bla bla!! Like I said this thread is a tribute to a Great Hero!!!
lol ....... but he died like a Rat .. so what's great about DAT?

7 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2014
Rawani: Rest in Peace Black Scorpion - a formidable ally, great patriot and gentleman officer. Your honourable acts of chivalry rescued millions of Ibo wives and children that would have ended up as unfortunate war statistics. The great Benjy of Sandhurst, terror of supremacist instructors, your name will be remembered as a true hero and your praise will not evade the lips of babes. Arewa thanks you for your service as a true committed soldier of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Adieu.

- Rawani
I had to use the pix grin

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Ekun oko ibo

7 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Chimax15: lol ....... but he died like a Rat .. so what's great about DAT?
Don't show insanity here.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by slimghost(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Respect yourself, this thread is to pay tribute to a fallen hero and not a runaway coward(of cursed memory)

You lack common sense kid. You will soon turn your thread to something else. Continue with your stupidity.
Re: ........... by gratiaeo(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2014
May his useless soul roast in hell. Amen

7 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2014
slimghost:

You lack common sense kid. You will soon turn your thread to something else. Continue with your stupidity.
lolsss did I mention name? Or is something striking you?
Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:
Don't show insanity here.
u don't belong here u terrorist
Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2014
Chimax15: u don't belong here u terrorist
I've told you to stop showing insanity. I won't warn you again Mr man.

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2014
gratiaeo: May his useless soul roast in hell. Amen
I understand your PAIN. But be rest assured that the Hero is Resting in Peace
Re: ........... by gratiaeo(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2014
DEATH OF THE WAR
CRIMINAL, he was looking
like an ape, his mouth as
wide as that of blood
suckers.
Finally he has passed on
like all mortals to wine
and dine with satan in his
kingdom. He has joined
the Biafran murdered 3
millions. We do not miss
you at tall. He died poor and shamefully

7 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:
You should understand his pain
Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2014
Hahahahahahaha
The mofo only had strength for defenceless women and baby boys. unmovable tnz like trees.he couldnt even stand nbiafran army . where fellow men were

He was used and dumped by the northrrnets he workef for.
they pulled him outta the army ,no honours, no recognition , no job, hahaha
no oil well. the oil wells were shared among ibb , abacha etc while obj was given some wells to coax him into frustrating awolowo and abiola political ambition.
they even used obj to block olu falae from winning. so hilarious.
He lived long enough to know how futile it was to fight small boys and trees.
He started dying slowly since the 70s , being a low lifer. Ojukwu died a rich man , internationally recognized , judging by his attendres at burial. Nobody even knew this one. He died in chronic sickness and penury. Awo died in disappointment too.
Upon all the world power support , more nigerian than biafrans army men were killed.
Smh.
hahahahha

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........... by gratiaeo(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: I understand your PAIN. But be rest assured that the Hero is Resting in Peace
Lmfao. Why did you not remember him when he was suffering and dying poorly on his sick bed

6 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:
*yawn* hope u know u can't bomb me online?

1 Like

Re: ........... by gratiaeo(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2014
One major actor gone. We are still counting. They will meet the children they killed in anger. Useless poor hero.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Oh Yes!! Adekunle was the one that captured Owerri and it was he that forced Major Effiong of the Biafra to SURRENDER after Ojukwu fled. He was indeed a Gallant Officer!
adekunle ! hahaha
even adekunle himsrlf knew his power ended with shooting 10 yr old boys at asaba.
Before ojukwu left , biafran surrender was planned . ojukwu didnt want to stay and witness it. The surrender was presided by achuzia while effiong was sent to deliver it.
let me list ojukwus assets while u list adekunles own.
i like the fact he lived long enough , in lagos too which his enemies converted into a no mans land. The small boys that survived his shooting grew up into men that bought his fathets land . hehehe
What more can be depressing .
Ojukwu was active in politics , he couldnt even feed himsrlf three times daily.
what a failure.

9 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2014
gratiaeo: One major actor gone. We are still counting. They will meet the children they killed in anger. Useless poor hero.
I think your father might be one of the children He saved
Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2014
gratiaeo:
Lmfao. Why did you not remember him when he was suffering and dying poorly on his sick bed
You reason like a kid. Did he complain to you that he wasn't paid pension? You think everyone is after superwealth?
Re: ........... by 2cato: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2014
@ barcanista if all u wrote above was true why then was is children begging nigeria esp the igbos for money to feed and cloth him? Why then did he go mad for many years b4 dieing? Methink he was used and dump like a stripper by the A.bok.i people to achieve their aims of holding Yoruba people to perpetual slavery.
May his soul find enternal rest for killing 3 million children

10 Likes

Re: ........... by gratiaeo(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a sex starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s sex heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........... by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2014

12 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2014
gratiaeo:

Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a sex starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s sex heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others
^^ There is no Yoruba response to this

Did Adekunle die a fulfilled man? NO . .
The man lived in poverty for over 40 years, rejected by the idi0tic one Nigeria that he believed in

9 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2014

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Reaching Out To Those Who Defected To APC – PDP Chairman, Sheriff / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.