Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

........... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ........... (9671 Views)

Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) / Another Fallen Hero(picture) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
quid:
Yet another rumor
The guy is just imprudent and basking in propaganda.
Re: ........... by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900:
they are pained after we gave their best guys retirement letters with no pension.
cheesycheesycheesy

i hear say dozzybaba don run comot for politics section. Na health section him dey now with another moniker. Even customised13 no gree show face again after dem reveal say na one condemn motorcycle him papa dey ride.

Chai i fear una oo

2 Likes

Re: ........... by PenSniper: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
TribalEAST: Ekun oko ibo

Please permit me the copywrite to translate - Great Tiger the nemesis of IGBOS.
Re: ........... by anago900: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: cheesycheesycheesy

i hear say dozzybaba don run comot for politics section. Na health section him dey now with another moniker. Even customised13 no gree show face again after dem reveal say na one condemn motorcycle him papa dey ride.

Chai i fear una oo

I dey quote him yourhealthlabs moniker the sokoto gudali no dey gree reply.

1 Like

Re: ........... by chinazaekperem2: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
can someone please point odekunle's house here, so we will go and pay a condolence visit grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ........... by MadCow1: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: can someone please point odekunle's house here, so we will go and pay a condolence visit grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ........... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Lolssss only on Nairaland, I have been discovered to be Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, aljharem, ijawcitizen, kel4soft, orlandoowoh and even seun. One even called me a Jihadist. These people are pathetic to say the least
Igbo people are a funny set of people.
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: ........... by chinazaekperem2: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:
mba nu, i can't enter that building, maybe we will wait outside for his people. cheesy

Re: ........... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: cheesycheesycheesy

Chai i fear una oo
I feel for Dozzybaba. He will never forget Odinma1 aka AlabaBoss.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by 1ReBoRn: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=MadCow1][/quote]

Okija Juju, You want to join the picture posting stuff. I pity you cos you will forever regret it when we scatter here with your family pics. Keep it up.
Re: ........... by 1ReBoRn: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
tomakint:
Stop lecturing the wayward kid on his own thread it's not worth it!

Yoruba man indeed. Smh
Re: ........... by MadCow1: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
1ReBoRn:

Okija Juju, You want to join the picture posting stuff. I pity you cos you will forever regret it when we scatter here with your family pics. Keep it up.

Na wah for you o!!

Person ask for Adekunle address so that dem go fit attend ehn wake-keeping, I show am road you start to vex.. undecided

Is it an offence to point out somebodys house?
Re: ........... by chinazaekperem2: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
someone that died in a place like this will go straight to hell, odekunle is definitely in hell now. grin grin

Re: ........... by 1ReBoRn: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

Na wah for you o!!

Person ask for Adekunle address so that dem go fit attend ehn wake-keeping, I show am road you start to vex.. undecided

Is it an offence to point out somebodys house?

By your pics, you are a gentle man and i wont want you to involve in this picture mess. Enough said....
Re: ........... by PenSniper: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
gratiaeo: May his useless soul roast in hell. Amen

Hmmm, i can understand your agony, a single man having been the waterloo of an entire race of supremacists. A time it was, Hero Adekunle coughed only once in Lagos and millions of Ibos in il-fated biafra wet their pants. But to add to your sorrow, he is gonna be buried with full military honours in the presence of dignitaries from Arewa, Middle Belt, Niger Delta, Calabar-Ogoja axis, former Mid-West and South West all of who consider him a hero. You are in a pitiable minority. To cap it all, he rests aleeady in the bosom of father Abraham. Your calamity. Even in death, the great hero, Benjamin Adekunle, the Yoruba terror of an entire tribe of Igbos, for the second time, laughs last on the Biafra bigots. He laughs best who laughs last. With yet millions of Adekunles 'siddon-looking' in yoruba land, what hope has your tribe got ? More sorrows ad infinitum.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by MadCow1: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
1ReBoRn:

By your pics, you are a gentle man and i wont want you to involve in this picture mess. Enough said....

Abeg inbox me this picture of mine wey you get.. grin

As my guyses wey you be.. grin
Re: ........... by 1ReBoRn: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

Abeg inbox me this picture of mine wey you get.. grin

As my guyses wey you be.. grin

Ok bro. Pm me.
Re: ........... by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: so how are we gonna do odekunle's properties in ibadan grin

Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
PenSniper:

How do rats die in igbo(jungle)land, please. In their sleep or on top of apes ? Because only jungle people like you can tell us. Or the way Chinua Achebe died - senile, sickly, frustrated, gaunt, moronic, lonely and tearful in a foreign land having rejected his land by self-banishment out of spite ?
OK...
.rats in igboland die exactly the same way Gen odekunle ( of cursed memory) died

1 Like

Re: ........... by MadCow1: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
cool

2 Likes

Re: ........... by asadike(f): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evergreen123: Hahahahahahaha
The mofo only had strength for defenceless women and baby boys. unmovable tnz like trees.he couldnt even stand nbiafran army . where fellow men were

He was used and dumped by the northrrnets he workef for.
they pulled him outta the army ,no honours, no recognition , no job, hahaha
no oil well. the oil wells were shared among ibb , abacha etc while obj was given some wells to coax him into frustrating awolowo and abiola political ambition.
they even used obj to block olu falae from winning. so hilarious.
He lived long enough to know how futile it was to fight small boys and trees.
He started dying slowly since the 70s , being a low lifer. Ojukwu died a rich man , internationally recognized , judging by his attendres at burial. Nobody even knew this one. He died in chronic sickness and penury. Awo died in disappointment too.
Upon all the world power support , more nigerian than biafrans army men were killed.
Smh.
hahahahha
dalu nwannem,wot a great tribute!
Re: ........... by chinazaekperem2: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chimax15: OK...
.rats in igboland die exactly the same way Gen odekunle ( of cursed memory) died
kikikikikikikiki
Re: ........... by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Lolssss only on Nairaland, I have been discovered to be Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, aljharem, ijawcitizen, kel4soft, orlandoowoh and even seun. One even called me a Jihadist. These people are pathetic to say the least
Which of them are you? embarassed
You should correct this identity crisis smiley
Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lilimax: Which of them are you? embarassed
You should correct this identity crisis smiley
Read it in the first post.
Re: ........... by pazienza(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
gratiaeo: "Personally, now and for
some time I feel so
ashamed to have killed
people to sustain the unity
of Nigeria. I feel so sad to
have shed blood for the
unity of Nigeria. While
some of us were dying in
the battle field for the
restoration of Nigeria as
one country, some people
have their eagle eyes on
one particular subject, oil,
the live wire of the
economy, the new fulcrum
or pendulum of power.
While we fought for one
country, some people have
been reaping where they
did not sow. They have
been reaping from bogus
population figures
fashioned to suit their
selfish purposes"
-Brig. Benjamin Adekunle

Seems like Adekunle was talking about his northern masters here, chai! What a pity.
Re: ........... by chinazaekperem2: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
odekunle before he died grin grin

Re: ........... by pazienza(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Hausas and Yorubas may be the worst enemies of the Igbo but the Ijaws sees no one as enemies. You vile and hateful bunch.

You eedeeot, the Same Adaka Boro the great you "Dread" is Jonathan's mentor. No Ijwa Son will speak ill of Isaac Adaka Boro.
Eedeeot, Jonathan an Ijawman is the President, he's in POLE position to initiate the equity we seek.
Mumu, You Igbos has always been bootlickers to any government in power. You Lot led by Nzeribe called for Abacha's life Presidency, you lot supported 3rd term, you lot voted a Yoruba man (Obj) and Hausa man(yaradua) over your cowardlord (Ojucrook) in 2003 and 2007 respectively.
That you are licking Jona's butt is of no surprise. You are AGIP and "Anywher you go".

Nonsense

PS: the Ijaws and Igbos are NOT brothers and will never be. We are neighbours and fought against the Biafra

GEJ just like Boro, is not an Ijaw man, he is an Ogbia man,and is only riding on Ijaw for political power. You lots have been used and dumped. It all make sense now, why the Ogbia man Adaka Boro wanted to name the new country he was fighting for Niger delta republic instead of Ijaw republic,he knew he wasn't Ijaw.

The so called Ijaw president isn't even Ijaw. Well i guess you lots can still take solace in the first lady. Boro swindled and rode at the back of Ijaws to power, GEJ is doing the same now.

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
pazienza:

GEJ just like Boro, is not an Ijaw man, he is an Ogbia man,and is only riding on Ijaw for political power. You lots have been used and dumped.
ok
Re: ........... by PenSniper: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chimax15: OK...

2nd failure. The question was, HOW ?
Re: ........... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
PenSniper:

2nd failure. The question was, HOW ?
ask the dead Gen odekunle
Re: ........... by eye4eye: 1:20am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Dear General Adekunle aka Black Scorpion:

Your role and heroics during the civil war shall never be forgotten the my mind and those of the entire Ijaws.
As GOC 3rd Division you worked alongside Major Adaka Isaac Boro(of blessed memory) who was the Commander of 19th Brigade under your division to defeat the secessionist Biafrans in Ijawland and the entire Niger Delta.
Under your command, Okrika my hometown was rescued, the Ijaw nation was rescued, you rescued Benin as well as other areas.
Sir, I never met you but my father and grannies told me of the Victory Dance that you did in Okrika Soil in front of our house. It was alleged that you had a hand in the Biafran shooting of Boro in Okrika that led to his death but I refused to believe considering that it sound insane.
You are indeed a HERO and My Hero

Sleep Well Sir Adekunle! Salute Boro for me.

#Barcanista
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1702887_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim / Nnaji Committed No Offence – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.