Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot (7334 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood / 2015: Igbo Should Wait For Jonathan – Ben Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: I am not interested in the affairs of the igbos as long as it is confined within the SE territory. You must be a pathetic dimwit for suggestion that yoruba blood flows in me. Be informed that I am 200% Ijaw and a VERY proud one. You people should stop your covetousness and develop the your region.
I dnt gv 2 fvcks about what you think.

Yorubas are already making their points clear which we true and pure Igbos(Biafrans) support

Now run back to your cage.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by mistudreh(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yes

We Biafrans reject that post in oludumare name
Wetin una com want?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2014
This is unnecessary.

They should do their business, make their money and support a BETTER Candidate out of the Candidates.

We should avoid anything that would cause another Jos North.

Life is Good.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2014
mistudreh:
Wetin una com want?

We no know those guys

Maybe na Barcanistan(Ijawcitizen)brothers
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

am sure u ar not remotely connected to ijaw in anyway. So u dont even have any knowlegde of their history and struggle. Easterners massacred in d North were termed Igbos bt d truth is dat d Northerners labelled every Easterner an Igbo. So d ijaws living in d North were not spared.
Most of d Ijaws supported Biafra whole-heartedly and on this account many went on to serve in d Biafran Army.

Restrict ur ignorance to ur coawrdly race and leave d Ijaws out of dis. They are far better dan ur pple.
hahahaahah revisionist. You are a confused eedeeot. I am a full blooded Izon and a proud one. Izons are not covetous and greedy. The great isaac Adaka boro led the Ijaws to brutalise biafraudians. Now whatever you think it's your phucking business. My fathers fought against biafrauds and I shall do same if it arise. The "Saboteurs" from our midst were killed(even by their own families) and some went exile. Don't even dare argue Ijaw history with me because you don't know my level of knowledge and loyalty to the Ijaw cause.
Bleeeeep Biafra
Long Live Adaka Boro.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Konmight: This is unnecessary.

They should do their business, make their money and support a BETTER Candidate out of the Candidates.

We should avoid anything that would cause another Jos North.

Life is Good.

Cheers.

Those guys are fake Igbos

We reject in oludumare's name any SW political position

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by mistudreh(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2014
BlackTechnology:

We no know those guys

U mean say e no true abi?
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Melancholy(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2014
JudeNjoku: This will only happen when people of Anambra, Imo and Enugu States elect Yoruba men as governors in 2015

deal??
Longthing... Even their aiges is a thwart to their requests. For the fact that we have igbos who are linchpin in the party doesnt mean anything.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: hahahaahah revisionist. You are a confused eedeeot. I am a full blooded Izon and a proud one. Izons are not covetous and greedy. The great isaac Adaka boro led the Ijaws to brutalise biafraudians. Now whatever you think it's your phucking business. My fathers fought against biafrauds and I shall do same if it arise. The "Saboteurs" from our midst were killed(even by their own families) and some went exile. Don't even dare argue Ijaw history with me because you don't know my level of knowledge and loyalty to the Ijaw cause.
Bleeeeep Biafra
Long Live Adaka Boro.

Return back to your cage

We Biafrans support SW on this one
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

It's either I'm or I am...nothing like am! That is however beside the point we are making.

Do you agree that Lagos is a Yorubaland or you are one of those still stewed in the fantasy of no man's land? Your answer will shape your idea about Igbos seeking an elective post in Lagos.

It' will let you know that Yorubas don't fight religious war, but are really deadly in their politics.

Only Ibos are still deceived that Nigeria is a country that have outgrown such sentiments attached to politics in Nigeria, and in the process always getting into trouble with their hosts.

so we are nw in d stage of correcting grammar. Didnt u see d 'u' ?? Smh

i thought it was d Binis dat discovered Lagos and gave it its first name 'Eko'.....since when di u pple start coveting Lagos...cheesy

ur pple were merely transported from d surrounding areas to serve as slaves. AM not making it up...read it up...cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2014
mistudreh:
U mean say e no true abi?

Next time ask for their picture

Those guys no exist
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BOAR: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

i thought it was d Binis dat discovered Lagos and gave it its first name 'Eko'.....since when di u pple start coveting Lagos...cheesy

ur pple were merely transported from d surrounding areas to serve as slaves. AM not making it up...read it up...cheesy

Let your Abuja based group translate their rants into tangible action on the streets of Epe, Ikorodu or inside Campos square on Lagos Island.

That is only when reality will hit you badly.

8 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2014
JudeNjoku: [s]This will only happen when people of Anambra, Imo and Enugu States elect Yoruba men as governors in 2015

deal??[/s]
Joker....Stop being a clown.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BlackTechnology: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

Let your Abuja based group translate their rants into tangible action on the streets of Epe, Ikorodu or inside Campos square on Lagos Island.

That is only when reality will hit you badly.

We Biafrans reject SW political offices
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2014
BlackTechnology:

We no know those guys

Don't tell me that you typed this in your right senses. If it is, then it is a shame to common sense
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: hahahaahah revisionist. You are a confused eedeeot. I am a full blooded Izon and a proud one. Izons are not covetous and greedy. The great isaac Adaka boro led the Ijaws to brutalise biafraudians. Now whatever you think it's your phucking business. My fathers fought against biafrauds and I shall do same if it arise. The "Saboteurs" from our midst were killed(even by their own families) and some went exile. Don't even dare argue Ijaw history with me because you don't know my level of knowledge and loyalty to the Ijaw cause.
Bleeeeep Biafra
Long Live Adaka Boro.

in as much as i respect adaka boro, he was a renegade army officer. He was used and dumped by d Northerners. He only had support among d illiterates in d thick swamps....who had no idea what he was fighting for. The north used him and killed him off when they had no more use for him.

The core of Ijaws who lived in d cities of present day Rivers State including d elite families of d Kalabari-subclan (not those in d den thick swamp of what is today called Bayelsa) supported Biafra because they lost a lot at d hands of d North. If u think am lying go and ask ur brother Asari Dokubo. His prominent family featured bravely during d war and even his late father was a soldier and staunch Biafran supporter years after d war.

U ar just a dimwit who has no knowledge of ur pple's history. Dats if u ar truly Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ichidodo: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: [s]hahahaahah revisionist. You are a confused eedeeot. I am a full blooded Izon and a proud one. Izons are not covetous and greedy. The great isaac Adaka boro led the Ijaws to brutalise biafraudians. Now whatever you think it's your phucking business. My fathers fought against biafrauds and I shall do same if it arise. The "Saboteurs" from our midst were killed(even by their own families) and some went exile. Don't even dare argue Ijaw history with me because you don't know my level of knowledge and loyalty to the Ijaw cause.
Bleeeeep Biafra
Long Live Adaka Boro[/s].
Adaka Boro never saw the civil war...the motherfuccker was killed like a cockroach 1968,his corpse still remains undiscovered....stop feeding yourself with lies..Ijaw history my black igbo **s

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

in as much as i respect adaka boro, he was a renegade army officer. He was used and dumped by d Northerners. He only had support among d illiterates in d thick swamps....who had no idea what he was fighting for. The north used him and killed him off when they had no more use for him.

The core of Ijaws who lived in d cities of present day Rivers State including d elite families of d Kalabari-subclan (not those in d den thick swamp of what is today called Bayelsa) supported Biafra because they lost a lot at d hands of d North. If u think am lying go and ask ur brother Asari Dokubo. His prominent family featured bravely during d war and even his late father was a soldier and staunch Biafran supporter years after d war.

U ar just a dimwit who has no knowledge of ur pple's history. Dats if u ar truly Ijaw.
You are a ret@ard and a miserable scum cum liar. Asari's case is a pathetic one. His family was divided and his greatgrandfather who awas proBiafraud was made to abjidicate the throne and went on exile. His own granduncle sought to kill his pro-Igbo grand aunties. He has always been proBiafraud and I have opened a thread to treat his case.
Ijaws are behind boro 100%. Even the doofoo called Asari sees Boro as his Hero. I am a full Ijaw from Okrika.

Asari Words
It is better for our Igbo brothers to learn humility and stop this nonsense....many members of my family were killed for their support for Biafra[b].My grand uncle King Fredrick Princewill,Amachree X111,Amanyanabo of Kalabari abdicated the Kalabari throne because of his support for Biafra.[/b]

My grandmother Princess Okukuba W.D.Goodhead...immediate senior sister to His Majesty The King...was almost executed by firing squad by the invading Nigerian Military led by her Nephew Capt. Erasmus J.T.Princewill son of her elder brother King J.T.Princewill,Amachree X11....on her support for Biafra.

My grand Aunty who was nickname Madam Biafra....grand mother of a former Foreign Minister of Nigeria was taking through very painful torture before execution.
My maternal uncle one of the first lawyers in the Eastern Region never return home till his death because of his support for Biafra.
My father was a Biafran officer in the medical Corp.

My statement is recorded on tape....I never said we were taught....I said we were told many stories by our elders which we now discovered to be false.

On abandon property.....my Father or Mother did not benefit from properties left behind by Igbos....infact my family lost a lot of properties at Iguta.

All my great grand Mothers except one were Igbos.

The ancestral stool I occupy today...Edi Abali was founded by an Igboman from Abom in Abam in 1782 (Which is a LIE! Kalabari Kingdom has refuted it)

I am an Igbo man because Allah gracious allowed Ijaw, Igbo and Bini blood to flow in mine veins......I am not begging to be Igbo.As I will not beg to be Gambari,Yoruba or Efik .

Please please stop this nonsense it will not help you....We the Ijaws have been fighting our wars without your assistance...but it will be better for all of us to work together for our common purpose." Asari Dokubo

http://kayodeogundamisi..com/2012/02/asari-dokubo-issues-warning-to-ndi-igbo.html?m=1
!
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
ichidodo: Adaka Boro never saw the civil war...the motherfuccker was killed like a cockroach 1968,his corpse still remains undiscovered....stop feeding yourself with lies..Ijaw history my black igbo **s
Scvmbag you don't know your igbo history. Go ask Ojukokoro who led the Ijaws.

Silly twart

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by burberry89(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

And the binis were igbo abi?
Oranmiyan rule bini as a king check ur history books

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ichidodo: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: [s]Scvmbag you don't know your igbo history. Go ask Ojukokoro who led the Ijaws.

Silly twart[/s]
Dumb f**k,Like ijaws (a band of swamp rats) were a significant lot back in '68,keep on deluding yourself it should help punchin above your weight seein as ijaws are very insignificant to the least clan in igboland.To unconcerning minds,Adaka boro never led anybody to battle in the Civil war heck the f**cktard never saw 1969....Ijaw History my black igbo **s
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
burberry89:

And the binis were igbo abi?
Oranmiyan rule bini as a king check ur history books

u ar very funny. I nver aluded to d binis being igbos.

So y'all nw agree u descended from d binis and not some 'brave' niggar who fell from d skies....cheesy

d length u yorubas will go to claim Lagos...smh

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: You are a ret@ard and a miserable scum cum liar. Asari's case is a pathetic one. His family was divided and his greatgrandfather who awas proBiafraud was made to abjidicate the throne and went on exile. His own granduncle sought to kill his pro-Igbo grand aunties. He has always been proBiafraud and I have opened a thread to treat his case.
Ijaws are behind boro 100%. Even the doofoo called Asari sees Boro as his Hero. I am a full Ijaw from Okrika.

Asari Words

let me keep lecturing u abt ur pple even though i seriously doubt u ar Ijaw. U only claim Ijaw because it suits ur quest for relevance as an APC supporter.

U criticize Ojukwu bt u dont know dat Adaka intented declaring a Niger Delta republic around dat tym Ojukwu declared Biafra. The north didnt want to start fight on two fronts so they enlisted his help against Biafra and made him promises they never intended to fulfill. Ask ur father hw many of d educated, d eruditos and egg-heads at dat tym supported Adaka. His support base was in d thick swamps among d ignorant and uneducated. Ask ur father hw many soldiers adaka mustered in his second attempt as against d ijaws dat turned out for d Biafran army.

Asari's family disagreement was a function of d reservations some Ijaws had abt Ojukwu's intentions. Note dat i said 'some'. They were concerned abt Igbo domination.

Not every Igbo even supported Biafra at some point. Bt most easterners (note d word 'most') marched under d banner of d Rising Sun voluntarily.

Adaka's name is being sung to d high heavens today because he provides inspiration to those who who seek to free themselves from d stranglehold of d north. Not to pple like u who williingly put on d chains and kiss d azzes of Northerners and thier yaroba side-kicks.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

let me keep lecturing u abt ur pple even though i seriously doubt u ar Ijaw. U only claim Ijaw because it suits ur quest for relevance as an APC supporter.

U criticize Ojukwu bt u dont know dat Adaka intented declaring a Niger Delta republic around dat tym Ojukwu declared Biafra. The north didnt want to start fight on two fronts so they enlisted his help against Biafra and made him promises they never intended to fulfill. Ask ur father hw many of d educated, d eruditos and egg-heads at dat tym supported Adaka. His support base was in d thick swamps among d ignorant and uneducated. Ask ur father hw many soldiers adaka mustered in his second attempt as against d ijaws dat turned out for d Biafran army.

Asari's family disagreement was a function of d reservations some Ijaws had abt Ojukwu's intentions. Note dat i said 'some'. They were concerned abt Igbo domination.

Not every Igbo even supported Biafra at some point. Bt most easterners (note d word 'most') marched under d banner of d Rising Sun voluntarily.

Adaka's name is being sung to d high heavens today because he provides inspiration to those who who seek to free themselves from d stranglehold of d north. Not to pple like u who williingly put on d chains and kiss d azzes of Northerners and thier yaroba side-kicks.
lolsss let me educate you:
Niger Delta Republic was declared by Adaka Boro in 1966 and was crushed within 2 weeks by Aguyi Ironsi. Boro was jailed for treason but was released by Yakubu Gowon.
Note it was ND Republic not Biafra.
When Ojukwu was about declaring Biafra, Sir Boro and the Ijaw nation told him SPECIFICALLY that Ijaws will not be part of the New Republic after he said "Minorities will remain minorities in the new Republic of Biafra".
Boro was commissioned by the FG and was assigned a Unit which he led to crush you phoools from Ijaw Soil. According to Obj he has GREAT Success.
Phooool, the Ijaws fought against Biafra till the end. In fact my granny named my uncle after one of Nigeria's Major Hero(I won't say). He is the voice of Okrika(my uncle), go to Okrika and ask of "The Voice".

Nonsense LiAR
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by OsunOriginal: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yib0s will not stop to make us laugh... Deputy governor of Lagos state.

I promise you ordinary commissioner, you will not get in the next administration - I can assure you of that.

The people of Yoruba land have been too magnanimous to a point of carelessness. How on earth should someone make yib0 a commissioner in Lagos state. Try this in the next government and you will see fire from Yoruba people. Who born monkey that yib0s will be given political appointment in Yoruba land.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Boro stood for the enmancipation of Ijaw Nation and the entire Niger Delta. What he stood for is documented in the Kaima Declaration of 1998 which every Ijaw Son and daughter stand for till this day.
We don't share in the phuckery and greed of ojukokoro(of cursed memory) and the evil perpetrated by biafraudians on Ijaw soil shall be told to our Children's Children.

Today, the GReat Adaka Boro serve as an inspiration to me and the entire nation.

Long Live Izon
Long Live Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by focus7: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
These people are pathetic, oh gush.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

Truth is that with benefit of hindsight, the Akintola political school of thought would have been more beneficial to the Yorubas the way Nigeria was running back then.

While Awolowo preferred an alliance with Zik for a Southern cause, Akintola preferred one with Northerners, exactly what Zik did with Northerners.

awolowo never aligned with azikiwe. Zik's alliance with d north was a marriage of convenience....political positions was shared at d national level. Akintola only alligned with d north to dethrone awolowo. He let in d northern snake into d homes of d yoruba. D subsequent elections were very violent and earned d western region d moniker.....wild wild west.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BOAR: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

awolowo never aligned with azikiwe. Zik's alliance with d north was a marriage of convenience....political positions was shared at d national level. Akintola only alligned with d north to dethrone awolowo. He let in d northern snake into d homes of d yoruba. D subsequent elections were very violent and earned d western region d moniker.....wild wild west.

You need a good Nigeria history book.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: lolsss let me educate you:
Niger Delta Republic was declared by Adaka Boro in 1966 and was crushed within 2 weeks by Aguyi Ironsi. Boro was jailed for treason but was released by Yakubu Gowon.
Note it was ND Republic not Biafra.
When Ojukwu was about declaring Biafra, Sir Boro and the Ijaw nation told him SPECIFICALLY that Ijaws will not be part of the New Republic after he said "Minorities will remain minorities in the new Republic of Biafra".
Boro was commissioned by the FG and was assigned a Unit which he led to crush you phoools from Ijaw Soil. According to Obj he has GREAT Success.
Phooool, the Ijaws fought against Biafra till the end. In fact my granny named my uncle after one of Nigeria's Major Hero(I won't say). He is the voice of Okrika(my uncle), go to Okrika and ask of "The Voice".

Nonsense LiAR

care to recount hw adaka died?? Smh

See hw u demeaned ur family without even intending to...u really are dimwitted. Ur family is among d poor and ignorant who saw d raggedy cattle-rearers from d north as Lord and saviour because they gave dem food in d midst of d suffering. U really ought to be ashamed of urself.

Ojukwu neva said dat. Infact its one many false statements attributed to him. Many minorities rose to serve in d highest echelons of d Biafran Govt.

Ijaws were of 3 types during d war. Those indifferent to d war, a few who supported d war from d onset or were forced to out of starvation (ur family is in dis category) and lastly d those who fought for Biafra.

Let me keep educating until u deem it fit to be grateful.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
BOAR:

You need a good Nigeria history book.

point out what u feel is d anomaly and i'd do my best to set u right.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BOAR: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

point out what u feel is d anomaly and i'd do my best to set u right.

You need to go and simply read who have been forming alliances with the North for mere political crumbs and porridge right after independence.

Go and read why Zik and Ibos are dubbed the beautiful bride and Zik in particular was referred to as a political prostitute by politicians of his era.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP / Abuja Should Have A Mayor And Not A Minister / Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.