Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot (7222 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood / 2015: Igbo Should Wait For Jonathan – Ben Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 12:11am On Sep 17, 2014
mrofficial:

The quote below is for you. Read and put your thinking cap on. This is something that can never be achieved in Nigeria. We all know how much the Yorubas don't like the Igbos and how much Igbos do not like Yorubas.

very funny....@the quoted post. Having an igbo governor of lagos is not our raison d'etre. Its just a side mission while we are on d main mission. To many igbos particularly those residing in d south east its just a circus....an entertaining show they'll definitely love to watch. Like I pointed out here b4, we are not in a hurry. We are at d sensitization stage right nw. So a lot more is still on d way. It took America more than 50 yrs after blacks were allowed to vote to have a black president. If u told a black american dat one day, America wuld have a black president, he wuld laugh u off as some of ur pple are doin nw like u ar out of ur mind.

If u yold ur ancestors when they were slaves to d Bini in present day Lagos dat one day their children will rule over d city, they'll probably curse u for trying to anger their Bini masters. Such is life.

Like i also said before, change is d ONLY permanent tin in life. Embrace it or helplessly watch it happen.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 1:04am On Sep 17, 2014
papparatzzi2013:

Who is this born slave of a chest beater? It is high time we let these slaves realise who they are in the Nigerian state. They are nobody in the equation of Nigeria.

Tell us one war that your forefathers and fathers won.

Tell us one established Kingdom that your chest beating fathers had apart from cannibalistic kingdom.

Even minorities had empire, not to talk of a warring ethnic group like yorubas, or jihadist Hausa/Fulani extraction. Which empire can you point out that is part of your history, apart from the human beings all of you were feasting on.

Lagos is a no man's land? Even your clueless Zik of hamlet attempted the dubious, we showed him the way to his red mud and surely history will repeat itself with this generation.

Remember how all of you ran away during June 12 and it was not even you we had scores to settle with. How much more when it is you. It is either your blood will turn Atlantic Ocean to red Sea or you will part the Atlantic Ocean to escape the onslaught against you.

Bunch of shameless cowards, lousy losers, they lack vision, they lack tact, they lack diplomacy and they are militarily bankrupt. they don't think before acting, they think with their akpu filled chest. Why won't they, when the brain cannot even stay in a flat.head.

LMAO....cheesycheesycheesy. When u resort to abusive words, its only a sign of frustration, a sign dat u ar slowly losing it....cheesy. Dont get too emotional lest u go bunkers...cheesy

Sorry that we didnt build feudal kingdoms where u have d masters and servants. We had what was called city-states such dat in every community, every man's voice is heard. Nobody can lord it over anyone else. This is d mentality we were all brought up with. No Igboman is born to bow down to another human being for whatever reason. The only exception is d kingdom of Onitsha (surprise surprise we had a kingdom lol)

The rest of igboland is traditionally democratic like d old Greek states.

As for winning wars...erm i still remember that Igboland remains one of d few places were d hausa/fulani muslim marauders reached d borders bt failed to penetrate. Some Igbo communities have boundaries with communities in Edo, kogi state that are predominantly muslim. Can u say dat for ur own pple?? So go figure. I have many other instances bt ruminate on dat first.

June 12........lol. Pls where do i begin?? What has igbos to do with june 12 abeg. Did we annul d most free & fair elections in Nigerian history or where we d ones dat where cowering when Northerners flung our brother into prison under d flimsiest excuse.... Was one of us d brother dat allowed himself to be used to divert attention by taking up a silly position.... Where we d ones that flung d brother aside and assumed power which was d original plan.... Where we d pple that culdnt even riot, protest, plot a coup...i mean do sumtin to show we are not happy.... Where we d pple dat one of us took up a position as second-in-command to Abacha while his brother who won d annulled election and is imprisoned illegally is still in jail...suffering....

Are we d second-largest group in Nigeria with significant population in four other countries and claim a culture dat predates d Christ bt we cant stand up to a bunch of ill-educated descendants of cattle-rearers who we also claim to be better than....

Plzzzzzzz if this isnt cowardice tell me what is.

I generally dont reply to pple like u dat resort to insults because they have no point to make. Bt i just felt like putting u in ur place dis nite.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by papparatzzi2013: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

LMAO....cheesycheesycheesy. When u reosrt to abusive words, its only a sign of frustration, a sign dat u ar slowly losing it....cheesy. Dont get too emotional lest u go bunkers...cheesy

Sorry that we didnt build feudal kingdoms where u have d masters and servants. We had what was called city-states such dat in every community, every man's voice is heard. Nobody can lord it over anyone else. This is d mentality we were all brought up. No Igboman is born to bow down to another human being for whatever reason. The only exception is d kingdom of Onitsha (surprise surprise we had a kingdom lol)

As for winning wars...erm i still remember that Igboland remains one of d few places were d hausa/fulani muslim marauders reached d borders bt failed to penetrate. Some Igbo communities have boundaries with communities in Edo, kogi state that are predominantly muslim. Can u say dat for ur own pple?? So go figure. I have many other instances bt ruminate on dat first.

June 12........lol. Pls where do i begin?? What has igbos to do with june 12 abeg. Did we annul d most free & fair elections in Nigerian history or where we d ones dat where cowering when Northerners flung our brother into prison under d flimsiest excuse....?? Was one of us d brother dat allowed himself to be used to divert attention by taking up a silly position.... Where we d ones that flung d brother aside and assumed power which was d original plan.... Where we d pple that culdnt even riot, protest, plot a coup...i mean do sumtin to show we are not happy.... Where we d pple dat one of us took up a position as second-in-command to Abacha while his brother who won d annulled election and is imprisoned illegally is still in jail...suffering....

Are we d second-largest group in Nigeria with significant population in four other countries and claim a culture dat predates d Christ bt we cant stand up to a bunch of ill-educated descendants of cattle-rearers who we also claim to be better than....

I generally dont reply to pple like u dat resort to insults because they have no point to make. Bt i just felt like putting u in ur place dis nite.

Ranting of an hollow brain.

Tell the world the name of your kingdom/dynasty/empire ever established by your cannibalistic forefathers.
We know the Greek state, we never heard of any igbo state in any world history. You never had the capacity to develop into a structured society, you were never able to have a recognisable political system of governance. You were bunch of vagabonds. Always pay royalty to the British and Samuek Ajayi Crowther.

No igboman is brought up to bow down to another!!!! This guy must be the joke of the century. What happened to your osu caste then. Why the sudden craze for kingship in Alaigbos now, if small Abia alone can have over 1000kings. That was because, you guys never had a structured monarchical, political and military system. You now saw one suddenly, and you are already abusing it and taking it to the extreme. It wasn't because you do not want to have, it was because you never had the capacity and ability to develop to that level then.

Tell us one single war you ever won?

You must be a toddler. The rubbish you are spewing about June 12 says it all. Go back to your elders and let them tell you the proper history of June 12 and how all of you ran back into your red mud. You can then come back to make sense.

What population figure gave you the 2nd largest population? The one conducted by Biafra Population Commission abi? Another fallacy of the y1bos!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 1:28am On Sep 17, 2014
The truth is very painful bt u just have to learn to live with it ~ Eleke

Pls Pls Pls; Noone shuld ever quote me again unless u have facts, figures and theories u believe I got wrong or u want me to counter.

Yeah, I know hw angry and pissed off u ar bt I really dont care.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by papparatzzi2013: 1:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Lol. As usual, they are always running away like their coward miniskirt wearing warlord, when their make-me-feel-good lies and warped stories are debunked.

They have been running away since 1970.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 2:06am On Sep 17, 2014
papparatzzi2013:

Ranting of an hollow brain.

Tell the world the name of your kingdom/dynasty/empire ever established by your cannibalistic forefathers.
We know the Greek state, we never heard of any igbo state in any world history. You never had the capacity to develop into a structured society, you were never able to have a recognisable political system of governance. You were bunch of vagabonds. Always pay royalty to the British and Samuek Ajayi Crowther.

No igboman is brought up to bow down to another!!!! This guy must be the joke of the century. What happened to your osu caste then. Why the sudden craze for kingship in Alaigbos now, if small Abia alone can have over 1000kings. That was because, you guys never had a structured monarchical, political and military system. You now saw one suddenly, and you are already abusing it and taking it to the extreme. It wasn't because you do not want to have, it was because you never had the capacity and ability to develop to that level then.

Tell us one single war you ever won?

You must be a toddler. The rubbish you are spewing about June 12 says it all. Go back to your elders and let them tell you the proper history of June 12 and how all of you ran back into your red mud. You can then come back to make sense.

What population figure gave you the 2nd largest population? The one conducted by Biafra Population Commission abi? Another fallacy of the y1bos!!!!!!!!

i'l just go straight to d points u raised and leave out d bullshit cos obviously u ar full of it.

I nver claimed d city-states were an urban legend i simply compared its principles to dat of d old Greek states.

The main reason i even replied ur post is because of d osu caste system u raised. Obviously u know ntin about it. Osu caste system is a sytem of segregation, it doesnt equate to slavery. The Osu are discrimnated against bt they have never been in any form of servitude to anybody.

The 1000 kings issue is merely political maneuvering. In d real sense of it it more abt d title dan d duties. These kingships are mostly used to indicate dat a clan has come of age and can now be called a community. We just had one in my local community bt d only tyms i have heard abt him is when there is a dispute in d community dat needs to be settled or d tym i needed a local govt cert. of origin. Any igboman will tell u 'Igbo enweghi eze'....it simply translates...Igbo dont have a king. D only person that fully united d Igbos remains Ikemba Ojukwu. Again....that d way we are...we have functioned like dat since whenever.

No need to post worthless information to justify ur frustration. I can see thru d bullshit.

Pls pls pls i wasnt referring to Igbos as d second-largest. Hw old are u by d way??. I hate to waste my tym wit a kid. What i did is called sarcasm. I was actually talking abt ur pple. Read thru dat passage well and u will clearly see ur pple's 'bravery' during d aftermath of June 12.

Hint: Abiola, Babangida, Shonekan, Abacha, Oladipo Diya, Yoruba Pple, Hausa/Fulani manipulation and stranglehold on yoruba.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Hope south south people are seeing this now? They will turn around to claim ur land is no man's land too or tell u they have right to rule ur land, they tried to dominate u once and am sure they will try again

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by papparatzzi2013: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

i'l just go straight to d points u raised and leave out d bullshit cos obviously u ar full of it.

I nver claimed d city-states were an urban legend i simply compared its principles to dat of d old Greek states.

The main reason i even replied ur post is because of d osu caste system u raised. Obviously u know ntin about it. Osu caste system is a sytem of segregation, it doesnt equate to slavery. The Osu are discrimnated against bt they have never been in any form of servitude to anybody.

The 1000 kings issue is merely political maneuvering. In d real sense of it it more abt d title dan d duties. These kingships are mostly used to indicate dat a clan has come of age and can now be called a community. We just had one in my local community bt d only tyms i have heard abt him is when there is a dispute in d community dat needs to be settled or d tym i needed a local govt cert. of origin. Any igboman will tell u 'Igbo enweghi eze'....it simply translates...Igbo dont have a king. D only person that fully united d Igbos remains Ikemba Ojukwu. Again....that d way we are...we have functioned like dat since whenever.

No need to post worthless information to justify ur frustration. I can see thru d bullshit.

Pls pls pls i wasnt referring to Igbos as d second-largest. Hw old are u by d way??. I hate to waste my tym wit a kid. What i did is called sarcasm. I was actually talking abt ur pple. Read thru dat passage well and u will clearly see ur pple's 'bravery' during d aftermath of June 12.

Hint: Abiola, Babangida, Shonekan, Abacha, Oladipo Diya, Yoruba Pple, Hausa/Fulani manipulation and stranglehold on yoruba.

Lol. If debunking your lies and bursting your make-me-feel-good stories, warped and distorted history, translates to me being full of bullshit, so be it and I will dump the sh1t on you the Nigerian slave.

How can you be comparing an established state like Greek State with an unestablished and chaotic one like the Igbos? Another of your dubious nature, being demonstrated.

On the issue of June 12 I will ask you the ffg questions:

Was the election, presumed to have been won by a Yoruba man in the fairest and freest election, annulled by IBB?

Did IBB Stepped down or not out of intense pressure?

Did Abacha not turned to prisoner in Aso Rock that does not go out of his zoo?

Was he not killed in his zoo?

Was the power not handed over to SW?

They killed Abiola and Kudirat, is that not better than sacrificing over 3mm yorubas, when they can afford to run away to another Abidjan?

Was the country grounded without a single shot or not, during the June 12 struggle?

Was the blockade and sanctions on Nigeria by international community precedented before? That is building a coalition against the Nigerian state.

Who broke the northern oligarchy stronghold on this country?

Who sent the military back to the barracks?

Did your people not run away or not from.Lagos and other SW states in large numbers?

Which election in this country has 2persons from the same.ethnic group as the major contenders?

Did June 12 not ensured OBJ ruled for 8years?

If it has been y1bos that were in yoruba's position, can.your leaders sacrifice themselves for the general good of the race?

can you navigate a convoluted issue like June 12 with doggedness, tacts and wisdom?

Will you not have rushed to another brainless war, carrying matchets against RPGs.?

All those truthful answers of yours, will tell you who acts with wisdom and who only beats his chest.

Omo y1bo na fe j'oba, n'ile ko n'ile bo mi ni.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by apolonius(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Rubbish! Let them compete for it;that is what democracy is!
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Asoozy: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Beautiful counteracts!!

papparatzzi2013:

Lol. If debunking your lies and bursting your make-me-feel-good stories, warped and distorted history, translates to me being full of bullshit, so be it and I will dump the sh1t on you the Nigerian slave.

How can you be comparing an established state with an unestablished and chaotic one? Another of your dubious nature, being demonstrated.

Was the election, presumed to have been won by a Yoruba man in the fairest and freest election, annulled by IBB?

They killed Abiola and Kudirat, is that not better than sacrificing over 3mm yorubas, when they can afford to run away to another Abidjan?

Was the country grounded without a single shot or not, during the June 12 struggle?

Was the blockade and sanctions on Nigeria by international community precedented before? That is building a coalition against the Nigerian state.

Did your people not run away or not from.Lagos and other SW states in large number?

Which election in this country has 2persons from the same.ethnic group as the major contenders?

If it has been y1bos that were in yoruba's position, can.your leaders sacrifice themselves for the general good of the race?

can you navigate a convoluted issue like June 12 with doggedness, tacts and wisdom?

Will you not have rushed to another brainless war, carrying matchets against RPGs.?

All those truthful answers of yours, will tell you who acts with wisdom and who only beats his chest.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by goodslayer: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2014
papparatzzi2013:

How can you be comparing an established state with an unestablished and chaotic one? Another of your dubious nature, being demonstrated.

Did your people not run away or not from.Lagos and other SW states in large number?

olofo yen o ni wa ma.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
papparatzzi2013:

jeez plzzz tell me d phantom dat annulled d election and appointed shonekan as head of ING...

Why did IBB organize elections if he wasnt going to step down in d first place

U mean ur pple forced him to step down??...wat a wishful thinking. There is a reason they call him d evil genuis and its because of sumtin like dis. He simply handed over shonekan to his northern brothers.

I cant believe u ar actually saying this tins....so d illusion dat u kept Abacha in Aso rock is one of ur 'brave' achievements. Sorry to bust ur bubble bt Abacha was no prisoner, rather he forced his enemies including many eminent yoruba leaders into exile.

U shut down Nigeria after June 12. For hw many days... LMAO...I recall abacha spent 5 yrs in Aso rock. Where ur pple all those yrs??

I just cant keep smh....so because they they patted ur head like a dog and threw u a bone, that means u came out victorious. Nw i see why they have been manipulating u since 1960. U pple are so dumb. U claim to be intelligent bt u ar outwitted by ill-educated cattle-rearers.

Did Abiola and Kudirat ever take up arms against Nigeria Let me tell u what they do such pple....they face firing squad or ar hanged. Abiola was an innocent civillian and because they culdnt find any charge to justify his execution, they simply let him rot in jail. Kudirat was assassinated, they had notin to accuse her of bt didnt want her plotting against them. Why did ur yoruba leaders some in NADECO flee into exile?? Simply because Abacha was abt rounding them up and executing dem on account of treason. Pls dont equate inncocents civilians to a man dat carried out an armed insurrection against Nigeria. Go and ask Ijaw pple abt Adaka Isaac Boro. Ask dem hw he died when he took up arms aginst Nigeria.

Keep deluding urself. The sanctions against Abacha & Nigeria intensified with d execution of Saro-Wiwa. That was what forced Abacha to start planning his transition to civilain govt. Ur pple didnt do shiit. He even won over many in d western world with his intervention in Liberia and Sierra leone lol. He was a pariah bt it was not because of ur pple. So was every other dictator in d world.

There is a reason Notherners are scared of us. Its because they know they cant manipulate us. They know they cant pat our heads like dogs whenever they want.

'Tact', 'doggedness', 'wisdom'....classic excuse of a coward who has his tail between his legs while running away as fast as he can.

U broke d northern oligarchy. Did u seize power from them No...they handed power over to u because they wanted to pacify their lap dog....smh

U sent d military back to barracks?? Lol...pls d military under d Northerners handed power over because they rightly felt their govt. was no longer condusive for Nigeria. They wanted d sanctions lifted.

Which of ur leaders sacrificed himself?? U mean d ones who watched or fled as their brother spent 5 yrs in prison on false charges.

Pls dont quote me again...u are apparently a deluded little kid. See d arguments u raising, a Northerner will laff his head off when he reads ur post.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Noneroone(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr: It's easier for a foreigner to be the Deputy Governor of Lagos come next year, than any non-Yoruba. It wont happen.
u sound like mama peace.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2014
yemaldo: Hope south south people are seeing this now? They will turn around to claim ur land is no man's land too or tell u they have right to rule ur land, they tried to dominate u once and am sure they will try again

we are fully represented there....Amaechi is not a yoruba name, is it??
For the others we dont have designs on them...yet....cheesy
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by papparatzzi2013: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

jeez plzzz tell me d phantom dat annulled d election and appointed shonekan as head of ING...

Why did IBB organize elections if he wasnt going to step down in d first place

U mean ur pple forced him to step down??...wat a wishful thinking. There is a reason they call him d evil genuis and its because of sumtin like dis. He simply handed over shonekan to his northern brothers.

I cant believe u ar actually saying this tins....so d illusion dat u kept Abacha in Aso rock is one of ur 'brave' achievements. Sorry to bust ur bubble bt Abacha was no prisoner, rather he forced his enemies including many eminent yoruba leaders into exile.

U shut down Nigeria after June 12. For hw many days... LMAO...I recall abacha spent 5 yrs in Aso rock. Where ur pple all those yrs??

I just cant keep smh....so because they they patted ur head like a dog and threw u a bone, that means u came out victorious. Nw i see why they have been manipulating u since 1960. U pple are so dumb. U claim to be intelligent bt u ar outwitted by ill-educated cattle-rearers.

Did Abiola and Kudirat ever take up arms against Nigeria Let me tell u what they do such pple....they face firing squad or ar hanged. Abiola was an innocent civillian and because they culdnt find any charge to justify his execution, they simply let him rot in jail. Kudirat was assassinated, they had notin to accuse her of bt didnt want her plotting against them. Why did ur yoruba leaders some in NADECO flee into exile?? Simply because Abacha was abt rounding them up and executing dem on account of treason. Pls dont equate inncocents civilians to a man dat carried out an armed insurrection against Nigeria. Go and ask Ijaw pple abt Adaka Isaac Boro. Ask dem hw he died when he took up arms aginst Nigeria.

Keep deluding urself. The sanctions against Abacha & Nigeria intensified with d execution of Saro-Wiwa. That was what forced Abacha to start planning his transition to civilain govt. Ur pple didnt do shiit. He even won over many in d western world with his intervention in Liberia and Sierra leone lol. He was a pariah bt it was not because of ur pple. So was every other dictator in d world.

There is a reason Notherners are scared of us. Its because they know they cant manipulate us. They know they cant pat our heads like dogs whenever they want.

'Tact', 'doggedness', 'wisdom'....classic excuse of a coward who has his tail between his legs while running away as fast as he can.

U broke d northern oligarchy. Did u seize power from them No...they handed power over to u because they wanted to pacify their lap dog....smh

U sent d military back to barracks?? Lol...pls d military under d Northerners handed power over because they rightly felt their govt. was no longer condusive for Nigeria. They wanted d sanctions lifted.

Which of ur leaders sacrificed himself?? U mean d ones who watched or fled as their brother spent 5 yrs in prison on false charges.

Pls dont quote me again...u are apparently a deluded little kid. See d arguments u raising, a Northerner will laff his head off when he reads ur post.

your answers just gave you away as a clueless olodo, that was a mere toddler in those dark days.

IBB just walked out of Aso Rock because of his large heart and northern oligarchy handed over because they were magnanimous. The military were tired of Abuja and the paraphernalia of power and they simply strolled back to their barracks. Why did they not deemed it fit to hand it over to our war booty people?

North cannot mess with you or you are not existent in he Nigerian equation. Even Ojukwu could not even win his ward, talkless of SE in the presidential election. How irrelevant in the Nigerian polity could the igbos be more than that, if your rallying point, your supposed kig, the gburugbur himself, the sissy warlord could not even win his ward. That says it all and no wonder, you are always the party being used like sanitary pad and dumped every time.

War or struggle are meant to be for hours. No wonder you were defeated in your rebellious and treasonable felony war. You never counted your cost before rushing to war with machete. Sorry, others have been conquering kingdoms and empires before the advent of the british, they were well vast in military warfare. Tell us the village your forefathers ever conquered?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

we are fully represented there....Amaechi is not a yoruba name, is it??
For the others we dont have designs on them...yet....cheesy

Thief

Amaechi is Ikwere, Ikwere is not ibo and an ibo man can never never become the Governor of Rivers .... For how long will it take before you get that into your thick flat skull ?

Why are you ibos so feverishgly greedy? The last time you attempted taking what belong to others, it led to the death of 3Million wortless ibo souls and now you are going through the same dangerous lane again

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by shiffynaani(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

very funny....@the quoted post. Having an igbo governor of lagos is not our raison d'etre. Its just a side mission while we are on d main mission. To many igbos particularly those residing in d south east its just a circus....an entertaining show they'll definitely love to watch. Like I pointed out here b4, we are not in a hurry. We are at d sensitization stage right nw. So a lot more is still on d way. It took America more than 50 yrs after blacks were allowed to vote to have a black president. If u told a black american dat one day, America wuld have a black president, he wuld laugh u off as some of ur pple are doin nw like u ar out of ur mind.

If u yold ur ancestors when they were slaves to d Bini in present day Lagos dat one day their children will rule over d city, they'll probably curse u for trying to anger their Bini masters. Such is life.

Like i also said before, change is d ONLY permanent tin in life. Embrace it or helplessly watch it happen.
hey dude,reason up! Before we sa jack robinson,you are using America as an example.wanna ask you this stern questions...
1.does America resemble Nigeria.
2.does America have as many diverse ethnic nationalities as Nigeria.see?
3.how are you certain that in 50 years to come,Nigeria will still be united even though they are presently divided.
An igbo/Hausa governor in Lagos is not a problem but it comes to reality,then a Yoruba also must surely hold to either Imo or any igbo speaking states.IT should be 'TRADE BY BARTER'or what did you think?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by shiffynaani(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

LMAO....cheesycheesycheesy. When u resort to abusive words, its only a sign of frustration, a sign dat u ar slowly losing it....cheesy. Dont get too emotional lest u go bunkers...cheesy

Sorry that we didnt build feudal kingdoms where u have d masters and servants. We had what was called city-states such dat in every community, every man's voice is heard. Nobody can lord it over anyone else. This is d mentality we were all brought up with. No Igboman is born to bow down to another human being for whatever reason. The only exception is d kingdom of Onitsha (surprise surprise we had a kingdom lol)

June 12........lol. Pls where do i begin?? What has igbos to do with june 12 abeg. Did we annul d most free & fair elections in Nigerian history or where we d ones dat where cowering when Northerners flung our brother into prison under d flimsiest excuse.... Was one of us d brother dat allowed himself to be used to divert attention by taking up a silly position.... Where we d ones that flung d brother aside and assumed power which was d original plan.... Where we d pple that culdnt even riot, protest, plot a coup...i mean do sumtin to show we are not happy.... Where we d pple dat one of us took up a position as second-in-command to Abacha while his brother who won d annulled election and is imprisoned illegally is still in jail...suffering....

yeah you're really confident and bold.but something disturbs everyday....why should a leader of such a confident,energetic tribe run away when he felt he was loosing the war or rather,had lost the war he declared with his own mouth? If you are really confident and not cowards,you've got not to be seeking for the approval of a mere tribe filled with cowards as you claimed.#flatheadsmustleaveLagosnow

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by BOAR: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2014
I'm sure if given the opportunity to nominate one for the post, they will kill themselves fighting for it.

Anamabra people will always want to subjugate the other Ibos.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by coolscott(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
yemaldo: Hope south south people are seeing this now? They will turn around to claim ur land is no man's land too or tell u they have right to rule ur land, they tried to dominate u once and am sure they will try again

We know them. I am from the south-south and we have lived beside these unruly people for all these years. That is why I think an igbo man might never become president of this country. It just might never happen. Actually, I foresee a situation where all other ethnic groups become president before him (that is if he ever becomes president).

Right now, an Ijaw man is president. They liked to think they were superior (as usual) but the Ijaw race has marked itself there before them. I honestly think the cure to this our common problem is to create the state of Biafra and so we can get rid of this boil for good. The 5 igbo states forming biafra.

I am tired of the confident foolishness

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by coolscott(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba: Am not here to debate d history of a cowardly people, just their ridiculous claims to Lagos.

Again....u ar giving me whats irrelevant to d point i raised. What dat link talks abt is d ONLY documented/verifiable/ever recorded history of yoruba. Again...am talking of what predates d oyo empire....dat empire didnt just rise from nowhere. It swallowed smaller kingdoms to bcome wat it was.

Even d yoruba call oduduwa their progenitor but they prefer d myth dat he fell from d skies rather than d more believable theory that he is a prince from d benin kingdom dat existed even before d oyo empire.

shiffynaani: Can't imagine the lavel of your ignorance! It will be very pathetic if discovered! Thought the Igbos claimed they are 45% of the population,then,if not for sheer cowardness,why were they DEMANDING the position?you folks should've just gone for it atleast you're 45% of the population,see?they have started again,empty chest beaters

ElekeNtioba and his likes are in a love relationship with ignorance, the depths of which the rest of us just do not know

~ South-south voice

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by coolscott(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have always felt it doesn't matter where an individual comes from. I will support the person I consider the best at the moment. That has been my view but the approach of this ethnic group...

In today's world, you can only lead people through influence. So how can you influence people by disrespecting them (without being provoked) and pointing fingers into their eyes?

Apart from the fact that you are disrespecting them, they finally cannot really trust you to lead anything, considering how they observed you going about your leadership quest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Thief

Amaechi is Ikwere, Ikwere is not ibo and an ibo man can never never become the Governor of Rivers .... For how long will it take before you get that into your thick flat skull ?

Why are you ibos so feverishgly greedy? The last time you attempted taking what belong to others, it led to the death of 3Million wortless ibo souls and now you are going through the same dangerous lane again

call i watever suits u....ikwere has a very strong igbo background. Ikwere is not ibo LMAO. From d basment of ur father's house tucked away in d ghetto of one s'western state u want to debate d history of ikwere wit me. U ar very deluded....pls come up wit sumtin else worth my while.

Many of u here hav no knowledge of anytin. U dont read, u dont even attempt to research some points i raised. U just fly to this thread wit arguments and rumours dats best reserved for pple in beer parlour and u want me to partake.

Pls dont quote me again. Keep ur delusions to urself. If u want me to educate u on even tins abt ur pple Let me know. I will only cost me my tym.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by jumu: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
when will igbo people focus?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
coolscott:

ElekeNtioba and his likes are in a love relationship with ignorance, the depths of which the rest of us just do not know

~ South-south voice

i believe i have over-indulged u. Clearly u dont have any substance. U run to wikipedia to pull information dat only confuses u d more. I was talking abt d origin of d yoruba vis-a-vis d benin kingdom and u run to wikipedia to pull info dats postdates what am talking abt. U ar obviously a good researcher bt u know ntin abt analyzing wat u got.

I wuld love to put u thru bt i dont have d tym.

u keep touting ur south-south origin when making ur point like its some big phucking achievement. I dont really care whether u ar d voice of south-central. Obviously u have low self-esteem which u need to boost by having d yoruba praise u for standing up for dem. Say what u have to say, dont point out whats irrelevant to d discourse.

South-south have a lot of problems which needs tackling and here u are taking shots for another group while they hide behind ur back.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
It appears majority of u are obsessed with Ojukwu's decision to go into exile. U see it as sort of justification for ur leaders blatant display of cowardice.

With regards to that, am planning to put up a thread to analyze the circumstances surrounding d events dat led to his goin on exile. Although i dont expect u pple to judge the post constructively bt its a thread i hope to refer pple to shuld d matter come up.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by papparatzzi2013: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba: It appears majority of u are obsessed with Ojukwu's decision to go into exile. U see it as sort of justification for ur leaders blatant display of cowardice.

With regards to that, am planning to put up a thread to analyze the circumstances surrounding d events dat led to his goin on exile. Although i dont expect u pple to judge the post constructively bt its a thread i hope to refer pple to shuld d matter come up.

there is no topic on Nigeria Civil war that has not been treated on NL in the past 5years. Spare yourself the horror, I am assuring you will close the thread by yourself.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by coolscott(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
coolscott:

~ South-south voice

ElekeNtioba:

i believe i have over-indulged u. Clearly u dont have any substance. U run to wikipedia to pull information dat only confuses u d more. I was talking abt d origin of d yoruba vis-a-vis d benin kingdom and u run to wikipedia to pull info dats postdates what am talking abt. U ar obviously a good researcher bt u know ntin abt analyzing wat u got.

I wuld love to put u thru bt i dont have d tym.

u keep touting ur south-south origin when making ur point like its some big phucking achievement. I dont really care whether u ar d voice of south-central. Obviously u have low self-esteem which u need to boost by having d yoruba praise u for standing up for dem. Say what u have to say, dont point out whats irrelevant to d discourse.

South-south have a lot of problems which needs tackling and here u are taking shots for another group while they hide behind ur back.

Why does this guy think I was talking to him in the first place?

~ South-south voice
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
shiffynaani: yeah you're really confident and bold.but something disturbs everyday....why should a leader of such a confident,energetic tribe run away when he felt he was loosing the war or rather,had lost the war he declared with his own mouth? If you are really confident and not cowards,you've got not to be seeking for the approval of a mere tribe filled with cowards as you claimed.#flatheadsmustleaveLagosnow

let me keep educating u pple. Maybe dis christmas u'll invite me to ur village for a bowl of ur oilyest food to show gratitude.....cheesy

Ojukwu never declared any war. Biafra never fired d first shot of d civil war. He declared Biafra, Nigeria attacked Biafra, war started.

Let me tell u sometin interesting dat many people dont know (yeah am in a happy mood....cheesy). The tym around d first negotiations before Aburi, the northern officers were willing to let Biafra go. But they were pressured by d British and America to pressure Ojukwu (by any means necessary including force) to return to Nigeria. It was d British dat convinced a reluctant Gowon to go to Aburi to negotiate. It was still dem dat pressured him to discard d accord and go to war when Ojukwu clearly out-manouevered him during negotiations. Many yoruba hate ojukwu for trying to capture Lagos. Bt really it was d idea of a yoruba officer who participated in igbo majors' coup of 1966...a certain Victor Banjo. He convinced Ojukwu dat he can capture Lagos and get d yoruba's support. He led d attack himself. D lagos attack was never in Ojukwu's agenda before den.

We are not seeking ur approval or anyone else. We ar just being repectful and tactful to avoid inter-tribal tensions. Arent u guys decent enuff to reciprocate...cheesy
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
papparatzzi2013:

there is no topic on Nigeria Civil war that has not been treated on NL in the past 5years. Spare yourself the horror, I am assuring you will close the thread by yourself.

u culdnt run me out of dis thread and u want to take me on in my own thread on a topic dat concerns d original bearer of d title in my sig....cheesycheesycheesy. I know fully well dats how ur pple show hw 'brave' they are...bt am so looking forward to it.....cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun Still Expecting 153,185 Pvcs And 703,492 Voters Yet To Collect PVC In Oyo- / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) / Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.