Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? (1071 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Ugly Boys Make Better Boyfriends In This 21st Century…see Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Canme4u(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please, I need your advice.
I dated a lady for over 3years.Althoughwe are of the same age(25) but i am just 7months older than her.
I met her a virgin and i am the one that tear her nylon.
But she gave me a condition that i must take an oath with her that i will not quit her after breaking her.
I accepted the condition and i took the oath before we had sex for the first time.
But i have discovered that i didnt love her anymore.I have tried my best to continue loving her but the more i do that,the more i will see myself hating her.
She is no longer attractive to me.
She is getting fatter unlike when i met her and i hate to stay with fat people.And again,i can't marry a lady of the same age with me.
Now,i want to quit her but am afraid of the oath we took because,i am afraid the oath might fetch me in future.
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW:
1.Is oath still effective in this present day?
2.Is oath breakable and how can someone break it?
Please,advise me before i make a mistake

source:

m./204218416273708?view=permalink&id=925419017486974&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6058895384697434548%3Amf_story_key.7074380384931817579%3Aapp_id.183319479511&__tn__=%2As

EDITED.

^^^^^ Thats the source of this story. IT WASN'T ME!!! @canme4u
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by ellapius(f): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
YES
it is still very active u beta takf ursef to a pastor 4 prayers.if not u re don for.I only pity the woman that will marry u cos u re in a fully blown mess alr3ady.GOAT!!!
mr chop and clean mouth ur end is not too far from now .I no dat well
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Tundeiab(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Canme4u:
Please, I need your advice.
I dated a lady for over 3years.Althoughwe are of the same age(25) but i am just 7months older than her.
I met her a virgin and i am the one that tear her nylon.
But she gave me a condition that i must take an oath with her that i will not quit her after breaking her.
I accepted the condition and i took the oath before we had sex for the first time.
But i have discovered that i didnt love her anymore.I have tried my best to continue loving her but the more i do that,the more i will see myself hating her.
She is no longer attractive to me.
She is getting fatter unlike when i met her and i hate to stay with fat people.And again,i can't marry a lady of the same age with me.
Now,i want to quit her but am afraid of the oath we took because,i am afraid the oath might fetch me in future.
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW:
1.Is oath still effective in this present day?
2.Is oath breakable and how can someone break it?
Please,advise me before i make a mistake

source:

m./204218416273708?view=permalink&id=925419017486974&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6058895384697434548%3Amf_story_key.7074380384931817579%3Aapp_id.183319479511&__tn__=%2As
THIEF...

MY PRAYER IS THAT THE FAVOR WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR VIRGIN SISTERS AND UNBORN DAUGHTERS.

WICKED AND HEARTLESS SOUL.
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yet guys will complain ladies are playing hard to get.
I don't have advice for him.
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Meehn. Why can't he just self-service or get an abana instead of all this wahala. Well, na hin sabi grin
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
You hate to stay with fat people

You can't marry your age mate

But you can take oath because of your age mate's pu.ssy .....smh for you...wat were you doing with her for over 3years?..

you don't need any advice..go ahead n make d mistake...
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
If you can "sow" or "stictch" or "gum" her "lylon" that you "tore",then the oat will have no effect on you.

You want to eat your cake and have it
Face and dance to the music please

2 Likes

Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Canme4u(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
OliverPin: Meehn. Why can't he just self-service or get an abana instead of all this wahala. Well, na hin sabi grin

lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Canme4u(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Odilafta: If you can "sow" or "stictch" or "gum" her "lylon" that you "tore", then the oat will have no effect on you.

Lol @d enbolden
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Canme4u(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Odilafta: If you can "sow" or "stictch" or "gum" her "lylon" that you "tore", then the oat will have no effect on you.

Lol @d enbolden
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Canme4u(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tundeiab: THIEF...

MY PRAYER IS THAT THE FAVOR WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR VIRGIN SISTERS AND UNBORN DAUGHTERS.

WICKED AND HEARTLESS SOUL.

Nah prayer you dey give him so?

grin grin grin
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Tundeiab(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Canme4u:

Nah prayer you dey give him so?

grin grin grin
Bros it's painful na...he is even arrogant about it.

1 Like

Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Spicylate(f): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
whether its active or not i run like as if im being chased by a lion away from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Canme4u(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Titiluvly: You hate to stay with fat people

You can't marry your age mate

But you can take oath because of your age mate's pu.ssy .....smh for you...wat were you doing with her for over 3years?..

you don't need any advice..go ahead n make d mistake...

grin grin grin Ooshe Maami
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Canme4u:
I'm the one that tore her nylon
lol
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
A lot of girls are pained by the Posters bluntness. It's crazy mehn grin grin grin
But personally, i believe people change and so does their emotions. The only advice i have for guys is to be double sure of what they feel before they let the cat out of the bag.
The Poster meant no harm when he was tearing her nylon, but he definitely have to face the consequence grin grin #JustSaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by keandre: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
OliverPin: Meehn. Why can't he just self-service or get an abana instead of all this wahala. Well, na hin sabi grin

Abi oo,bt notin sweet pass "u see that gal?,na me enta her first"
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
keandre:

Abi oo,bt notin sweet pass "u see that gal?,na me enta her first"
yh cool but I can't do oath just to get laid. That's sick bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by lexrichy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
@ op you have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris.you had to take an oath just to have a taste of puesy shame on you. Better park well and marry that girl before your life turns to waste mumu.
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by ERCROSS(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
lexrichy: @ op you have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris.you had to take an oath just to have a taste of puesy shame on you. Better park well and marry that girl before your life turns to waste mumu.

Guys... u se3m not to get this story right...
The o.p was not d one who commited the atrocity, at least u saw d source there....

1 Like

Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Danhumprey: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Odilafta: If you can "sow" or "stictch" or "gum" her "lylon" that you "tore",then the oat will have no effect on you.

gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Canme4u(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Monstertrucks: lol

not me oooooo. I added the source to the post ooooo. Ahbeg, no put me for trouble.
Re: Helep This Fool => is Oath Still Active In This 21st Century? by Canme4u(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
ERCROSS:

Guys... u se3m not to get this story right...
The o.p was not d one who commited the atrocity, at least u saw d source there....

ahbeg, help me tell them ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You're His Sidechick / Can You Imagine What Your Boyfriend And Girlfriend Will Look Like At 50? / Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.