Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me (4567 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / When Good Guys Hurt U, The Pain Is So Deep. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by datguru: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
generalissimo: It is quite evident that her 'NO' doesnt actually mean no. I hope u haven't slept with her yet cos there are ladies like dat that'll tell u no but wouldn't mind ur company and opening of their legs. Just be smarter than she is and if u truly love her, keep on telling her. But dont encourage her cheat on her b/f o

She has no boy friend and that's the only reason I'm still waiting for a possible yes if not, I would gone long
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by chimerase2: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rain dn beat the cat be that undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Ivanspring(f): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
datguru:

Actually she gave no good reason, she only told me she is not ready for that but I feel the reason is that she doesn't want to be committed yet, but despite her NO, we are getting along very well that I'd be asking myself, did she really mean NO ? And this deep breath of a thing started recently, it was not like before because, she do stand close to me often times but now I hear her breath deeply, sounding so cool and can't even look at my face

Had to stop here in order to comment. If this is a recent development, then it means she's ready to say yes. Because that's a sign that she may be battling with the butterflies in her tummy... cheesy
I think she has a confession to make

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by generalissimo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
datguru:

She has no boy friend and that's the only reason I'm still waiting for a possible yes if not, I would gone long
She has already said yes. Dont be too naive to notice. It is called green light. She has given u too bright of it for that matter. Gals love sharp, smart guys who doent rely on words alone but body language and expressions. Forget the words of her mouth and embrace her like she said yes. Treat her well and.....she'll be asking for more attention from u. Be smart. I'm talking from experience. Gals cherish smart guys who can decode signs and recognise green lights.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Ryabcool(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
20pounds:

Just trying to help a brother. No man survived a dragon attack in the past - no known case - cry cry
Sir Lancelot did. grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Odunharry:
lol and charcoal too..

Happy sunday ma

Same to u dearie..how r u doin?
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by datguru: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ivanspring:

Had to stop here in order to comment. If this is a recent development, then it means she's ready to say yes. Because that's a sign that she may be battling with the butterflies in her tummy... cheesy
I think she has a confession to make

confession grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Odunharry(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Titiluvly:

Same to u dearie..how r u doin?
doing fine...Aw s work
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Odunharry:
doing fine...Aw s work

Fine fine...thank u
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Ivanspring(f): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
datguru:

confession grin grin

Believe me when i say you're turning her on and the deep breaths are just to calm her nerves. She says 'no' yet her actions say 'yes'.

Op, the ball is in your court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What She Gave Me After I Washed Her Pants / 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra / How My Relationship Blog Gives Me Over $50 Daily On Adsense (so So Happy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.