Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me (4325 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / When Good Guys Hurt U, The Pain Is So Deep. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by datguru: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
I've met this girl for close to 4 months now and I've proposed to her and she said NO but she won't stop coming close, I proposed the second time, she still said NO but because I like her, I didn't take her NO serious and we are still getting along. But recently I observed that when ever she is standing close to me , her mood will change, she will be sounding so cool and breathing so deep and I don't know why undecided .

Do any one have an idea why the deep breath?
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
She's nervous.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Suresh08: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thats not true...
Say the truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Enegod(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
she needs to get laid immediately

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by SpaceGoat: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Titiluvly do you breat heavy too? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
She's prolly Nervous.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maybe she likes the cologne you use.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
SpaceGoat: Titiluvly do you breat heavy too? grin

Na fire n brimstone I de breath...no be only heavy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ur juju dy work wella 4 her

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Tallesty1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Standing near you gives her cattarrh
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sorry to ask please sir U dey spray insecticide ?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by 1one: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
It's Romantic Breathing undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by 1one: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lacomus: Sorry to ask please sir U dey spray insecticide ?

Hahahahaha.. Mor-teeeeeeeen.... Kills girls mosquitoes dead by heavy breathing.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Odunharry(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Titiluvly:

Na fire n brimstone I de breath...no be only heavy grin
lol and charcoal too..

Happy sunday ma

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by defendedvictim(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lacomus: Sorry to ask please sir U dey spray insecticide ?
#falls Frm iroko tree.
abi insects dey her nose ni
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by MrCork: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
datguru: I've met this girl for close to 4 months now and I've proposed to her and she said NO but she won't stop coming close, I proposed the second time, she still said NO but because I like her, I didn't take her NO serious and we are still getting along. But recently I observed that when ever she is standing close to me , her mood will change, she will be sounding so cool and breathing so deep and I don't know why undecided .

...google asthma!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by MrCork: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
datguru: I've met this girl for close to 4 months now and I've proposed to her and she said NO but she won't stop coming close, I proposed the second time, she still said NO but because I like her, I didn't take her NO serious and we are still getting along. But recently I observed that when ever she is standing close to me , her mood will change, she will be sounding so cool and breathing so deep and I don't know why undecided .

...hangon...is she light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by datguru: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrCork:

...hangon...is she light skin? angry

Yes
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
She is a baby dragon and still practising how to breath fire. By the time she is through...sorry will be your case.

Run now that you have the time or better still, walk around with a fire extinguisher.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by royalregal(f): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
20pounds: She is a baby dragon and still practising how to breath fire. By the time she is through...sorry will be your case.
Run now that you have the time or better still, walk around with a fire extinguisher.

My goodness, what type of humans do we have on this forum??

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by datguru: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
royalregal:

My dear , I fear ooo . I even regret sharing with this ganjaweedians

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
20pounds: She is a baby dragon and still practising how to breath fire. By the time she is through...sorry will be your case.

cheii I no fit laugh
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
royalregal:

Just trying to help a brother. No man survived a dragon attack in the past - no known case - cry cry

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Danhumprey: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Odilafta: Maybe she likes the cologne you use.
Do you like mine?angry
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by generalissimo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
20pounds:

Just trying to help a brother. No man survived a dragon attack in the past - no known case - cry cry
LWKMD o.. grin What brand of ganja do u take bro? U wan finish me with lafta?
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by generalissimo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2014

The deep breath could mean that she's relaxed being by ur side, a kind of contentment feeling. It could also mean she enjoys inhaling ur cologne if u use one.
Did she tell u a cogent reason she kept on saying 'NO'?
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Danhumprey: Do you like mine?angry

No tongue
yea,I love it.. smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by datguru: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
generalissimo: The deep breath could mean that she's relaxed being by ur side, a kind of contentment feeling. It could also mean she enjoys inhaling ur cologne if u use one.
Did she tell u a cogent reason she kept on saying 'NO'?

Actually she gave no good reason, she only told me she is not ready for that but I feel the reason is that she doesn't want to be committed yet, but despite her NO, we are getting along very well that I'd be asking myself, did she really mean NO ? And this deep breath of a thing started recently, it was not like before because, she do stand close to me often times but now I hear her breath deeply, sounding so cool and can't even look at my face
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Danhumprey: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Odilafta:

No tongue
yea,I love it.. smiley
gringringrin

We could chat later this evening. Say 8pm. Will you be available?
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringrin

We could chat later this evening. Say 8pm. Will you be available?

Yea,but try and gimme a flash
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by Danhumprey: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Odilafta:

Yea,but try and gimme a flash
I will see about that.
Re: My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me by generalissimo(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
datguru:

Actually she gave no good reason, she only told me she is not ready for that but I feel the reason is that she doesn't want to be committed yet, but despite her NO, we are getting along very well that I'd be asking myself, did she really mean NO ? And this deep breath of a thing started recently, it was not like before because, she do stand close to me often times but now I hear her breath deeply, sounding so cool and can't even look at my face
It is quite evident that her 'NO' doesnt actually mean no. I hope u haven't slept with her yet cos there are ladies like dat that'll tell u no but wouldn't mind ur company and opening of their legs. Just be smarter than she is and if u truly love her, keep on telling her. But dont encourage her cheat on her b/f o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Teenager / When You Catch Your Boyfriend Cheating On You... / May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.