Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? (2754 Views)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Zammy123(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
dltd
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Tundeiab(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Zammy123: There's this girl which i dated for 2years..we loved each other so much. Last year she gained admission into ladoke akintola university{LAUTECH}..few months after that she changed towards me. One day she texted me and sed she lost her virginity b4 nightfalls she called me dat it was a joke,weeks after dat she broke up with me..may 6 ds year,she called me and start begging me to cum back to her and also she already lost her virginity to her new boyfriend..please what should i do? Accept her back or decline her plead?
if you accept her back then u be NANAMU/GBEWU DANI... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by ednut1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
make thunder fire u. if u accept her bk. she no gree gv u ponmo. bt she give one player for skul. or beta still accept her. chop ur own nd dumb her sorry ass

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Spicylate(f): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
i dont like people toiling around with my feelings at all. if it were to be me,i'll just put up a searching/vacancy sign. i no dey for chere kam bia
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Lily4star(f): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
You should know the answer to that, I am sooo sure you know what to do

But on a second thought, if I were you I see no reason why I would take her serious again, she's coming back to you cos she just realised you re better than her bf, Move on man, but if you can forgive her then nah you know(matter of choice).

And if I were a Guy, I swear I wouldn't take any woman who wasn't there when I was struggling serious, one who left me halfway in a relationship for things I couldn't give her when I was going through life's hard times, but ll do absolutely anything for you when we go through life's high way together and make it, after trying Timothy, James and Matthew(loaded guys) who ll never appreciate them knowing fully well you rolled with them for the money, then you ll realise John, though had nothing but had the best of intentions, on trying to go back to him he has stepped up his game and things has changed for him then it becomes too late.

Appreciate what you ve, things aint going to be bad forever. There's nothing like standing by someone who has the best of intentions for you in his trying times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Tallesty1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Zammy123: There's this girl which i dated for 2years..we loved each other so much. Last year she gained admission into ladoke akintola university{LAUTECH}..few months after that she changed towards me. One day she texted me and sed she lost her virginity b4 nightfalls she called me dat it was a joke,weeks after dat she broke up with me..may 6 ds year,she called me and start begging me to cum back to her and also she already lost her virginity to her new boyfriend..please what should i do? Accept her back or decline her plead?
Girls always change when they gain admission into a uni. Nah dia way.

Tell her that there is no second chance for an ex.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Dolcilicious(f): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
You know what?She might still be in love with you,But i think u shudnt accept her back,its just a thought.If deep within u want her,then go for her.But she will be the one to eventually leave trust me.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by 1one: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please Decline her Plead.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by 1one: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lily4star: You should know the answer to that, I am sooo sure you know what to do

But on a second thought, if I were you I see no reason why I would take her serious again, she's coming back to you cos she just realised you re better than her bf, Move on man, but if you can forgive her then nah you know(matter of choice).

And if I were a Guy, I swear I wouldn't take any woman who wasn't there when I was struggling serious, one who left me halfway in a relationship for things I couldn't give her when I was going through life's hard times, but ll do absolutely anything for you when we go through life's high way together and make it, after trying Timothy, James and Matthew(loaded guys) who ll never appreciate them knowing fully well you rolled with them for the money, then you ll realise John, though had nothing but had the best of intentions, on trying to go back to him he has stepped up his game and things has changed for him then it becomes too late.

Appreciate what you ve, things aint going to be bad forever. There's nothing like standing by someone who has the best of intentions for you in his trying times.

I just want to say that whoever made that fringe for you in your profile... Go back and give the person one carton of fayrouz. grin grin.

If there's any hairstyle you want to carry for a whole year... Please let it be that fringe.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
All this newly admitted student de feel like say em don upgrade , bros wen next she comes to plead give her sound slap
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Are you unhappy because she didn't loose her virginity to you?, it seems so.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by DeBlunt: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yessss!..Please accept her back, hurry n waste no time. She broke up with you to go make herself ready n special for you, its normal. Please hurry! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Tymax(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is a very simple matter. Tell her No. Let her enjoy her new BF. Do you want to be a consolation prize? If you accept her now, she'll do this to you again before december.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Lily4star(f): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
1one:

I just want to say that whoever made that fringe for you in your profile... Go back and give the person one carton of fayrouz. grin grin.

If there's any hairstyle you want to carry for a whole year... Please let it be that fringe.

Looooool, I hear, thank you Sir tongue
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by 1one: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lily4star:

Looooool, I hear, thank you Sir tongue

OK madam grin
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Zammy123(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks y'all...told her no already,she should feel d same pain i felt for months
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Zammy123(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Instantly she sent a 1,000 naira airtime but she's already outta my mind...looking out for a new girlfwend now #searching
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Zammy123(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
But why is it that ladies tend to leave when d guys neva f*ck 'em?? Coz ma tot now is to get a whole lady[u knw what i mean by dat]
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Zammy123(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks: Are you unhappy because she didn't loose her virginity to you?, it seems so.
hell yes!!! Ma fwends told me den to chop her sha..but u knw,true love
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Zammy123(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lacomus: All this newly admitted student de feel like say em don upgrade , bros wen next she comes to plead give her sound slap
she came home last month but couldn't come see me,she wud b ashame,slut!
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by chimerase2: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Geme her number she must be mad for using and dumping u like a rag angry
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Zammy123: hell yes!!! Ma fwends told me den to chop her sha..but u knw,true love
lol bro takw heart. My advice? She's gone. dont accept her back. No one likes to go back to the past.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Zammy123(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dolcilicious:
You know what?She might still be in love with you,But i think u shudnt accept her back,its just a thought.If deep within u want her,then go for her.But she will be the one to eventually leave trust me.
sure,she still do but its already over,she turned me to a laughing stock among ma friend
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Zammy123(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lily4star: You should know the answer to that, I am sooo sure you know what to do

thanks lily,where do u base?
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Richy4(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Love is a thing of the heart. You know how you feel towards the girl in question. So what does your heart tell you?

If it says move on, please do that without looking back. If it says second chance, then weigh the probability of it repeating itself and how to stop it.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Timothy3113(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
My advice goes thus.
Accept her back, fuccck all the holes in her body. If you are the satisfied dump her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Dolcilicious(f): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Zammy123: sure,she still do but its already over,she turned me to a laughing stock among ma friend
Then u shudnt go back to her!
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by udemzyudex(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
99% of girls that cheat and beg for forgiveness will still cheat...

Ignore her and move on..

You can take her back if and only if you want to f*ck that hole she couldn't close grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Lily4star(f): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Zammy123: thanks lily,where do u base?

Have you heard of Sambisi Forest in Borno state? undecided
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by chelseabmw(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls don't accept her back..... u better not angry
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Charles4075(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
If you can forgive her, then it's no big deal. But be rest assured that you'll never have that respect for her anymore and you'll use it against her when you have a dispute. But if you can't forgive her, please in the name of God, just leave her jeje-ly otherwise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Can't Do Without Sex, Relationship & Women / Dedicate A Song To Your Val / BREAST SUCKING, GOOD FOR U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.