Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John (18885 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Anyhow you can keep the record safe.
You can much the screen and back it up in your computer as a picture folder
It's apparently important to you smiley
Nonso23:
Will a bill board suffice?
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by 5minsmadness: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2014
zilokontah: Sadly, the world is reverting back to a grundnorm of the past. The West is exporting its inefficient society to the rest of the world while encouraging her families to imbibe core African and Indian norms or traditionally Jewish and Islamic moderates who had and is still maintaining its core belief systems, family system and societal restraints.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by babygirlfl: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: what do you define as intelligence? Hope you aren't limiting it to academics. Because academics is just a fleck of drop in the ocean of intelligence. And believe me, baby, when it comes to ACADEMIC WISDOM OF LIFE. The average female don't come close to the average male.

Albert Einstein was discovered to have had a bigger than average potion of the part of the brain that handles stuffs like mathematics. So yes in brain size bigger may just mean better.

Women see and interprete life's situations from the emotional angle and sentimental sphere. So they are sympathetic and curious in situations where a male would be cautious and suspicions, need i add logical.

But who's blaming them? Only a fool! Because God in his wisdom infinite, made woman soft, tender and meek because of the child she's going to raise and the burden of the husband she going to support and help.

And he made the man hard, difficult and less easy to fall into cheap trickery because of the woman and family he's going to protect.

That's why God built women tough with lasting shock-absolver to cope with what a man really can't cope with.

When a woman loses sight of this simple wisdom and try and compete with the man, she only gets confused, unhappy, moody. No matter her material and intellectual acquirement.
Because the fulfilment of every woman, the unspeakeble and indescribable feeling of the joy of accomplishment, of having fulfill that burden of life of her womanhood rests on the the success of her role in her husband's calling and kingdom.

I did not define intelligence. I simply stated the researchers who found out that men had bigger brains said it does not equal intelligence. Other things you wrote are opinions not fact. As for intelligence, see coloured and bolded below.

Scientists have known for a while now that men and women have slightly different brains, but they thought the changes were limited to the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that controls sex drive and food intake. A few scientists may have admitted that men's brains were indeed bigger, but they would have tried to qualify this finding by telling you that it was because men were bigger. Because brain size has been linked with intelligence, it's very tricky to go around saying that men have bigger brains. Yet men do seem to have women beat here; even when accounting for height and weight differences, men have slightly bigger brains. Does this mean they're smarter? Let's keep going.
In 2001, researchers from Harvard found that certain parts of the brain were differently sized in males and females, which may help balance out the overall size difference. The study found that parts of the frontal lobe, responsible for problem-solving and decision-making, and the limbic cortex, responsible for regulating emotions, were larger in women [source: Hoag]. In men, the parietal cortex, which is involved in space perception, and the amygdala, which regulates sexual and social behavior, were larger [source: Hoag].
Men also have approximately 6.5 times more gray matter in the brain than women, but before the heads of all the men out there start to swell, listen to this: Women have about 10 times more white matter than men do [source: Carey]. This difference may account for differences in how men and women think. Men seem to think with their gray matter, which is full of active neurons. Women think with the white matter, which consists more of connections between the neurons. In this way, a woman's brain is a bit more complicated in setup, but those connections may allow a woman's brain to work faster than a man's [source: Hotz].
If you're a lady still concerned about the size issues brought up in the first paragraph, let's address that now. In women's brains, the neurons are packed in tightly, so that they're closer together. This proximity, in conjunction with speedy connections facilitated by the white matter, is another reason why women's brains work faster. Some women even have as many as 12 percent more neurons than men do [source: Hotz]. In studying women's brains, psychologist Sandra Witelson found that those neurons were most densely crowded on certain layers of the cortex, namely the ones responsible for signals coming in and out of the brain. This, Witelson believed, may be one reason why women tend to score higher on tests that involve language and communication, and she came to believe that these differences were present from birth [source: Hotz].
But the density of women's neurons, much like the size of a guy's brain, isn't any sort of magic bullet for predicting intelligence. Scientists know this because they've conducted imaging studies on how men and women think. As we've said, men use gray matter, and women use white, but they're also accessing different sections of the brain for the same task. In one study, men and women were asked to sound out different words. Men relied on just one small area on the left side of the brain to complete the task, while the majority of women used areas in both sides of the brain [source: Kolata]. However, both men and women sounded out the words equally well, indicating that there is more than one way for the brain to arrive at the same result. For example, while women get stuck with a bad reputation for reading maps, it may just be that they orient to landmarks differently.And as for intelligence, average IQ scores are the same for both men and women [source: Crenson].
But do we get to these IQ scores through nature or nurture? On the next page, we'll examine whether these different brain structures are set at birth, or whether they're shaped by the environment.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/men-women-different-brains1.htm
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Yea elephants have HUGE brains.

They are more intelligent than man lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
babygirlfl:

I did not define intelligence. I simply stated the researchers who found out that men had bigger brains said it does not equal intelligence. Other things you wrote are opinions not fact. As for intelligence, see coloured and bolded below.

Scientists have known for a while now that men and women have slightly different brains, but they thought the changes were limited to the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that controls sex drive and food intake. A few scientists may have admitted that men's brains were indeed bigger, but they would have tried to qualify this finding by telling you that it was because men were bigger. Because brain size has been linked with intelligence, it's very tricky to go around saying that men have bigger brains. Yet men do seem to have women beat here; even when accounting for height and weight differences, men have slightly bigger brains. Does this mean they're smarter? Let's keep going.
In 2001, researchers from Harvard found that certain parts of the brain were differently sized in males and females, which may help balance out the overall size difference. The study found that parts of the frontal lobe, responsible for problem-solving and decision-making, and the limbic cortex, responsible for regulating emotions, were larger in women [source: Hoag]. In men, the parietal cortex, which is involved in space perception, and the amygdala, which regulates sexual and social behavior, were larger [source: Hoag].
Men also have approximately 6.5 times more gray matter in the brain than women, but before the heads of all the men out there start to swell, listen to this: Women have about 10 times more white matter than men do [source: Carey]. This difference may account for differences in how men and women think. Men seem to think with their gray matter, which is full of active neurons. Women think with the white matter, which consists more of connections between the neurons. In this way, a woman's brain is a bit more complicated in setup, but those connections may allow a woman's brain to work faster than a man's [source: Hotz].
If you're a lady still concerned about the size issues brought up in the first paragraph, let's address that now. In women's brains, the neurons are packed in tightly, so that they're closer together. This proximity, in conjunction with speedy connections facilitated by the white matter, is another reason why women's brains work faster. Some women even have as many as 12 percent more neurons than men do[/color] [source: Hotz]. In studying women's brains, psychologist Sandra Witelson found that those neurons were most densely crowded on certain layers of the cortex, namely the ones responsible for signals coming in and out of the brain. This, Witelson believed, may be one reason why women tend to score higher on tests that involve language and communication, and she came to believe that these differences were present from birth [source: Hotz].
But the density of women's neurons, much like the size of a guy's brain, isn't any sort of magic bullet for predicting intelligence. Scientists know this because they've conducted imaging studies on how men and women think. As we've said, men use gray matter, and women use white, but they're also accessing different sections of the brain for the same task. In one study, men and women were asked to sound out different words. Men relied on just one small area on the left side of the brain to complete the task, while the majority of women used areas in both sides of the brain [source: Kolata]. However, both men and women sounded out the words equally well, indicating that there is more than one way for the brain to arrive at the same result. For example, while women get stuck with a bad reputation for reading maps, it may just be that they orient to landmarks differently.[color=#770077] And as for intelligence, average IQ scores are the same for both men and women [source: Crenson].

But do we get to these IQ scores through nature or nurture? On the next page, we'll examine whether these different brain structures are set at birth, or whether they're shaped by the environment.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/men-women-different-brains1.htm
As in you had to copy paste a scientific journal to prove a point that hasn't been Ok-ed and accepted unanimously by scientists.

What you have just expressed didn't only defy nature and what we see in day to day activities, it stands in the same level with the theory of evolution.

How is a woman's brain faster ? That's sacrilegious !!! If a disaster strikes this minute....say a fire outbreak, or a bomb went off, or a robbery attack is imminent, a 40year old woman will INSTINCTIVELY, NATURALLY look up to a male for direction, even if that male were just 15yrs of age.

Where has a faster brain gotten women? Not in invention or science or technology

if i need to surf the web for scientific write ups to support the most ridiculous motion ever like gay and lesbians being ok, i'm sure to get a dozen pointing out SCIENTIFIC THEORIES how it came to be.

Please observe your environment, your society and daily interactions to post comments on this not lifting a scientific journal as your WHOLE basis of judgment. Forvwe all know science is anti nature.

This is what is seen in reality everyday and everywhere:

who are the most gullible ? Women.

Who are easily scamed, manipulated? Women.

Who fills up all the churches fake? Women.
Who are the bottom of the economic ladder ?

Your scientific journal never pointed out the vast difference between the emtional and logical difference between males and females.

Ah, sometimes, i feel the internet has become a lazy tool of information gathering. we are beginning to define research as surfing the web for anytgibg therein and neglecting observstion and real-time feed back.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by babygirlfl: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ lezz

I quoted a scientific journal because I believe in science. Just to let you know that this is one out of many journals saying the same thing. However I can see that you have made up your mind and I can't do anything about that. I just wish you read the journals without bias. I must admit that despite your constant talk down on women, our conversation was civil (thank you very much). Bye and have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by bukatyne(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: what do you define as intelligence? Hope you aren't limiting it to academics. Because academics is just a fleck of drop in the ocean of intelligence. And believe me, baby, when it comes to ACADEMIC WISDOM OF LIFE. The average female don't come close to the average male.

Albert Einstein was discovered to have had a bigger than average potion of the part of the brain that handles stuffs like mathematics. So yes in brain size bigger may just mean better.

Women see and interprete life's situations from the emotional angle and sentimental sphere. So they are sympathetic and curious in situations where a male would be cautious and suspicions, need i add logical.

But who's blaming them? Only a fool! Because God in his wisdom infinite, made woman soft, tender and meek because of the child she's going to raise and the burden of the husband she going to support and help.

And he made the man hard, difficult and less easy to fall into cheap trickery because of the woman and family he's going to protect.

That's why God built women tough with lasting shock-absolver to cope with what a man really can't cope with.

When a woman loses sight of this simple wisdom and try and compete with the man, she only gets confused, unhappy, moody. No matter her material and intellectual acquirement.
Because the fulfilment of every woman, the unspeakeble and indescribable feeling of the joy of accomplishment, of having fulfill that burden of life of her womanhood rests on the the success of her role in her husband's calling and kingdom.

Like cheating and the likes!

Touche!

It is all good though

I honestly think all these debates starts and ends on NL. I mean, what has my believing men and women are equal or men superior or women superior got to do with cococandy and her family in the East (been naughty grin) or Nashville and his family abroad (it is a long time I've seen you post tongue)

If I say I cannot stand cheating and another woman can, how does it put garri on my table? The truth is that there is a man/woman for everyone. If you believe a woman is superior, look for a man/woman that thinks so; if you feel a man is superior, look for like minded spouses and if you think a man & woman are two equal people who pull their resources to make it work, look for a like minded person.

The only prayer is that my well trained kids do not jam the kids of some posters. After hubby and I sacrifice all, it will be terrible for one yeye child to spoil it.

Apart from that, everyone please carry go with your lives o jare. grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin
bukatyne:

Like cheating and the likes!

Touche!

It is all good though

I honestly think all these debates starts and ends on NL. I mean, what has my believing men and women are equal or men superior or women superior got to do with cococandy and her family in the East (been naughty grin) or Nashville and his family abroad (it is a long time I've seen you post tongue)

If I say I cannot stand cheating and another woman can, how does it put garri on my table? The truth is that there is a man/woman for everyone. If you believe a woman is superior, look for a man/woman that thinks so; if you feel a man is superior, look for like minded spouses and if you think a man & woman are two equal people who pull their resources to make it work, look for a like minded person.

The only prayer is that my well trained kids do not jam the kids of some posters. After hubby and I sacrifice all, it will be terrible for one yeye child to spoil it.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
babygirlfl: @ lezz

I quoted a scientific journal because I believe in science. Just to let you know that this is one out of many journals saying the same thing. However I can see that you have made up your mind and I can't do anything about that. I just wish you read the journals without bias. I must admit that despite your constant talk down on women, our conversation was civil (thank you very much). Bye and have a good day.
I too beleive in science. But i draw the line between science and reality. So many scientific fact has been proven wrong over the ages.

Besides, science always give an assertion to EVERYTHING in life. Even spiritual occurences have scientific conclusions. Yeah, sometimes they are right, other times they're wrong. Catastrophically wrong.

I believe the bible as more authentic blue print for the interactions between the male and female than science which has given ys the theory of evolution.

Also, i do not look down on women as i beleive the role of women in society is distinct and different from men. It's all about different responsibilties to achieving an eternal, glorious goal. Modernity is merging that role to be played by no one or either one. It's fundamentally wrong and disastrous.

Lastly, the push for female liberalisation,empowerment and feminism is one and the same force that is now pushing gay and lesbians.

These are no coincidence of time or happenstance. It's a machinery set in motion with one goal: to break down the morality and order of nature and society.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Noted. No need to repeat it wink

You have not answered my question. I said are you married?
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
bukatyne:

Great post. But you would not have any yeye children in Jesus name. Your children will be a joy to you and their generation.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: stop shooting off at the mouth!
Who says anything about a woman puting a man above God ?

And what's with me lying about my religion?
Now get this: man and women are joint heirs in the kingdom of God. But man and woman aren't equal. Only a 21 century ignoramus would think otherwise.
God created the man first gave him all the assignment and work to do on earth before he created the female from HIS ribs to act as his help meet. That was the only true assignment given to women directly by God.

That's why a married woman's first monistry is her husband.

In the old testament if a man makes a vow to God, he's bound to fulfill it.
If a waman makes a vow to God, her husband, if married or father if she's unmarried can repeal that vow within 24hours of it being made.

When God command all men to be circumcised -the only time he demanded the blood of humans rather than animals, it was a man's blood that was required. So the pain in the private part of the male and the blood spilt is replicated in the female when the husband deflowers his wife. He actually circumcised her.

Not all act of modernity is necessary or progressive. The lack of difference between the role and responsibility of the male and female is the crux of the fallen standard of Society today especially in the west where most of there women are she-men at best and sexless at worst.

Notice how in the Garden of eden, although Adam was created first but the snake didn't attempt to deceive him ? he patiently waited for the female and sweet talked her.

Did you notice how new churches are formed everywhere today ? They entice and deceive mainly the women and use the women to get the men.

Do you still notice how strangers and loners dupe women because of their curiosity ? Just like Eve was curious about what the snake had to say? Please, the average man looks at a stranger with suspicion and not curiously.

Google how europe slowly allowed women full franchise to vote. Prior to 1945, women weren't working in the west. Even some Western european countries allowes women full voting rights in the 70s and 80s.

I was in my 200 level law program in University of benin when it was announced great britain, one of the leaders of democracy and equal rights started allowing female lawyers the right to wear trousers in courts. And this was around year 2000/2001 And female judges are still referred to as your LORDSHIP.

Lastly, did you know why after Eve ate the forbidden fruit nothing happened? It was only After Adam ate it that there became consequences ?? And God came down?

There's a reason in the holy bible every man trace his generation to his father, even Jesus was traced to all his earthly fatherly line and back to God.
It's because Almighty God is a HE and men are the gods on earth. Women are meant to make that task, that noble task easier and smoother.

Scientists have proven that the size of the brain of the average male is bigger than that of the female.
So males are the inventors of technology, founder of towns, countries and communities, inventor of all the games. We just invite women to come and play later on.
Even with the education from your degree course in law,your arguement is like that from a child with the brain size of a cray fish. what has circumcision got to do with the subject matter? did you not read about its significance to the isrealites and how that became irrelevant with both christ believing jews and uncircumcized gentiles making up the 1st century christian congregation? Now go back and read the book of genesis and read where adam cowardly accused eve of making him eat the fruit just the way people like you blame women for your misfortune- did God buy that flimsy and ridiculous excuse? yes, eve was deceived but adam SINNED- and both adam and eve faced the consequences for their greedy action. Nothing there gives any sign of superiority/inferiority meaning. God could have created another bone by himself but He chose to use adam's bone to signify ONENESS between adam and eve which adam buttressed when he said - 'this is atlast,bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh...'. Don't misinterprete the bible to prove any of your wicked personal believes.
It's funny how you compare the size of a man and woman's brain but left out the fact that men actually use just HALF of their brain(God made it that way). you say men invent but tell me what you and your brothers have invented for the past how many decades? does that mean you and your cohorts use only 1/4 of your brain? When a lady scores the highest gpa in her department or when a huge lady manages to beat you to a pulp,do you stupidly wonder if she is actually a manthere is a limited level of pain all humans can take but go to the labour rooms and witness the power God has given women to bring lives into this world. Then you'll realize that you've been living in a fools island to underestimate God's wonderful creatures....Now go to the greek scriptures(new testament) and find where a minister of God must be husband to one wife and must keep the marriage bed undefiled just the same way the woman is expected to. Also read where it says that you must continue loving your wife and honour her- if that does not denote equality and fairness then i don't know the kind of creature you are... because i know that you are not a true christian,i'll wait for more ignorant comments from you so i can educate you more.

6 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis:

You have not answered my question. I said are you married?

No, I am not.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
koyyes:
Even with the education from your degree course in law,your arguement is like that of a child with the brain size of a cray fish. what had circumcision got to do with the subject matter? did you not read about its significance to the isrealites and how that became irrelevant with both christ believing jews and uncircumcized gentiles making up the 1st century christian congregation? Now go back and read the book of genesis and read where adam cowardly accused eve of making him eat the fruit just the way people like you blame women for your misfortune- did God buy that flimsy and ridiculous excuse? yes, eve was deceived but adam SINNED- and both adam and eve faced the consequences for their greedy action. Nothing there gives any sign of superiority/inferiority meaning. God could have created another bone by himself but He chose to use adam's bone to signify ONENESS between adam and eve which adam buttressed when he said - 'this is atlast,bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh...'. Don't misinterprete the bible to prove any of your wicked personal believes.
It's funny how you compare the size of a man and woman's brain but left out the fact that men actually use just HALF of their brain(God made it that way). you say men invent but tell me what you and your brothers have invented for the past how many decades? does that mean you and your cohorts use only 1/4 of your brain? there is a limited level of pain all humans can take but go to the labour rooms and witness the power God has given women to bring lives into this world. Then you'll realize that you've been living in a fools island....because i know that you are not a true christian,i'll wait for more ignorant comments from you so i can educate you more.
I was hoping for a civil exchange of opinions. But i should have known a category A biitch like you couldn't produce one.

Your diction is cheap and is laced with the bitterness and frustration only a confused and directionless feminist can have.

I took time out to read ur comments on this topic and discovered that you verbally attack anyone with different opinions with insults. That makes you a blue print for a woman without class, poise, refinement and sophistication of a 1924 grandmother.

You are bitter courtesan who has derailed from her part and into the abyss of feminism. Your bitterness depicts you hate your very birth as a female. That's just too bad because you're stuck.

Scroll up and read my exchange of opinions with babygirlf, although she didnt buy my notions, she expressed hers with grace and pois and sophisrication that depicts she's well in spirit and emotion.

Now, you embittered, a -dime- a-dozzen, classless ,mannerless slutttt, why did God wait till Adam eat the fruit before coming?

Does the new testament prohibited man from circumcision ? What's your take on the right of a husband stopping his wife from fulfilling a vow she voluntarily made to God almighty ?

Do you know the meaning of the Greek word ''Father'', that was insufficiently translated to English? For your information it's a name attributted to God.

Oh ,as saint Paul said, the woman is made for the man and created after the man, bittcchh.

If you ever get married, you're going to raise up effeminate, gay sons and lesbian daughters, you 21st century Jezebel.go teach you're daughters to stand up and try and browbeat their husbands and control them.

You're just a puppet African monkey who hasn't finished understanding the social doctrines the west is shoving down your gullible, stupid and willing throat. You are trying to live out a social concept that your sawdust brain can't comprehend the depth of.

Ugly fool with a dark mannerless heart and an uglier facial profile. Learn to teach your daughtets their strenght in their meekness, faceless biiitch.
God created man in his perfection and a woman is only our weaknesses. Yes, you loud, dark, feminine fool, the strength of a woman is in her meekness. foR she isn't as physically endowed or as emotionally stable or as wise.

I know you want to pose as a female liberator but you came off as a flag ship of naivety..

Now i know you bleed once a month from your eternal injury, so i'm pardoning your blasphemy and market woman attempts at insult.

Now run along, biitch, sluts like you don't bother me.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
koyyes:
Even with the education from your degree course in law,your arguement is like that from a child with the brain size of a cray fish. what has circumcision got to do with the subject matter? did you not read about its significance to the isrealites and how that became irrelevant with both christ believing jews and uncircumcized gentiles making up the 1st century christian congregation? Now go back and read the book of genesis and read where adam cowardly accused eve of making him eat the fruit just the way people like you blame women for your misfortune- did God buy that flimsy and ridiculous excuse? yes, eve was deceived but adam SINNED- and both adam and eve faced the consequences for their greedy action. Nothing there gives any sign of superiority/inferiority meaning. God could have created another bone by himself but He chose to use adam's bone to signify ONENESS between adam and eve which adam buttressed when he said - 'this is atlast,bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh...'. Don't misinterprete the bible to prove any of your wicked personal believes.
It's funny how you compare the size of a man and woman's brain but left out the fact that men actually use just HALF of their brain(God made it that way). you say men invent but tell me what you and your brothers have invented for the past how many decades? does that mean you and your cohorts use only 1/4 of your brain? When a lady scores the highest gpa in her department or when a huge lady manages to beat you to a pulp,do you stupidly wonder if she is actually a manthere is a limited level of pain all humans can take but go to the labour rooms and witness the power God has given women to bring lives into this world. Then you'll realize that you've been living in a fools island to underestimate God's wonderful creatures....Now go to the greek scriptures(new testament) and find where a minister of God must be husband to one wife and must keep the marriage bed undefiled just the same way the woman is expected to. Also read where it says that you must continue loving your wife and honour her- if that does not denote equality and fairness then i don't know the kind of creature you are... because i know that you are not a true christian,i'll wait for more ignorant comments from you so i can educate you more.
i know comprehension isn't one of your forte. So il'll dummy down to your level.

I never said Adam didn't sin as you are a biitch at misquoting people.

Answer these:

Adam stayed so long in the garden yet the snake didn't attempt to deceive him. Why ?

Eve came snd and was decieived with food, beauty and promise of sweet words. The exact same thing and method her daughters still fall for today.

Eve ate the fruit and NOTHING happened. Nothing.

It was until Adam ate that all hell went loose. Why was that so.

You foolishly said God created Eve from Adam for closeness and oneness but you ignorantly couldn't comprehend the big one: if God has Gone back to the earth to create Eve, humanity would have had two lineage. Women would be completely independent and not under their husbands. So a man would be called the son of his mother's father.

But you may know these fact but as a true feminist you can turn your confused brain away.

Why is a man bound to fulfill his vows to God.? Whethet he be young or old or still under his father or not but a woman is not?

Why did God give the husband of a woman the right to revoke a vow made to HIM, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

Olodo like you, western puppet. Fake girl. Ole power. She-man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: i know comprehension isn't one of your forte. So il'll dummy down to your level.

I never said Adam didn't sin as you are a biitch at misquoting people.

Answer these:

Adam stayed so long in the garden yet the snake didn't attempt to deceive him. Why ?

Eve came snd and was decieived with food, beauty and promise of sweet words. The exact same thing and method her daughters still fall for today.

Eve ate the fruit and NOTHING happened. Nothing.

It was until Adam ate that all hell went loose. Why was that so.

You foolishly said God created Eve from Adam for closeness and oneness but you ignorantly couldn't comprehend the big one: if God has God back to earth earth to creat eve, humanity would have two lineage. Women would be completely independent and not under their husbands. So a man would be called the son of his mother's father.

But you may know these fact but as a true feminist you can turn your confused brain away.

Why is a man bound to ffulfill his vows to God.? Whethet he be young or old or still under his father or not but a woman is not?

Why did God give the husband of a woman the right to revoke a vow made to HIM, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

Olodo like you, weterten puppet. Fake girl. Ole power. She-man.

You mean exactly the same method that SOME MEN STILL fall for today?
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Very classy smiley
lezz: I was hoping for a civil exchange of opinions. But i should have known a category A biitch like you couldn't produce one.

Your diction is cheap and is laced with the bitterness and frustration only a confused and directionless feminist can have.

I took time out to read ur comments on this topic and discovered that you verbally attack anyone with different opinions with insults. That makes you a blue print for a woman without class, poise, refinement and sophistication of a 1924 grandmother.

You are bitter courtesan who has derailed from her part and into the abyss of feminism. Your bitterness depicts you hate your very birth as a female. That's just too bad because you're stuck.

Scroll up and read my exchange of opinions with babygirlf, although she didnt buy my notions, she expressed hers with grace and pois and sophisrication that depicts she's well in spirit and emotion.

Now, you embittered, a -dime- a-dozzen, classless ,mannerless slutttt, why did God wait till Adam eat the fruit before coming?

Does the new testament prohibited man from circumcision ? What's your take on the right of a husband stopping his wife from fulfilling a vow she voluntarily made to God almighty ?

Do you know the meaning of the Greek word ''Father'', that was insufficiently translated to English? For your information it's a name attributted to God.

Oh ,as saint Paul said, the woman is made for the man and created after the man, bittcchh.

If you ever get married, you're going to raise up effeminate, gay sons and lesbian daughters, you 21st century Jezebel.go teach you're daughters to stand up and try and browbeat their husbands and control them.

You're just a puppet African monkey who hasn't finished understanding the social doctrines the west is shoving down your gullible, stupid and willing throat. You are trying to live out a social concept that your sawdust brain can't comprehend the depth of.

Ugly fool with a dark mannerless heart and an uglier facial profile. Learn to teach your daughtets their strenght in their meekness, faceless biiitch.
God created man in his perfection and a woman is only our weaknesses. Yes, you loud, dark, feminine fool, the strength of a woman is in her meekness. foR she isn't as physically endowed or as emotionally stable or as wise.

I know you want to pose as a female liberator but you came off as a flag ship of naivety..

Now i know you bleed once a month from your eternal injury, so i'm pardoning your blasphemy and market woman attempts at insult.

Now run along, biitch, sluts like you don't bother me.

5 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by 2CatWoman: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Very classy smiley

I know. It's really troubling to see. I couldn't even make it to the end of the post as the insult count exceeded my daily Nairaland allowance.

I'm more of a lurker on this site but some of the insults are beyond the pale.

Why can't people just post without excessive insults??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
And he was also saying she's mannerless
One would have thought he would lead by example by showing her how a mannerly person should speak.
2CatWoman:

I know. It's really troubling to see. I'm more of a lurker on this site but some of the insults are beyond the pale.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Don't even bother with these clowns.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
2CatWoman:

I couldn't even make it to the end of the post as the insult count exceeded my daily Nairaland allowance.

grin grin grin
Daily nairaland allowance.
Oh dear.

still laughing
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Godmystrength: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
2CatWoman:

I know. It's really troubling to see. I couldn't even make it to the end of the post as the insult count exceeded my daily Nairaland allowance.

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You mean exactly the same method that SOME MEN STILL fall for today?

Woman, if you got anything to say, say it....

Or just read on, like I am doing undecided undecided undecided

Stop asking divergent questions? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Very classy smiley

Ofcourse u didn't see how classy her response was.. when she she said he had crayfish in his head undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
2CatWoman:

Insults don't just happen, it is usually a reaction to an insult or a counter reaction to a n insultive reaction....

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dude biko tone down on the insults and state ur point.... I am enjoying ur position.. I disagree with a lot of things but they are all arguable....
Don't let no one bully you to silence with their condescending remarks even though they can't come up with a superior argument....

No insults abeg...

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
I saw that. But I was expecting him to be the bigger person since he was the one who said she's mannerless.

No insult is ok anyway and she's wrong for offending him.
But compare and contrast cheesy
That response just spoiled his other posts that I was reading with interest.

Kind of ruined his nice debate with babygirl

njokusboy:

Ofcourse u didn't see how classy her response was.. when she she said he had crayfish in his head undecided undecided
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy:
grin grin grin
Daily nairaland allowance.
Oh dear.

still laughing

I don't blame her. I have a NL daily limit too. This place can kill brain cells.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by 2CatWoman: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
njokusboy:

Ehn ehn we all have eyes nau. I don't mind like-for-like insults to remind folks not to give what they can't take but come on.

"arguement is like that from a child with the brain size of a cray fish" vs "WARNING THIS POST WILL INSULT YOU, YOUR
ANCESTORS AND ALL YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS OOO"

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
2CatWoman:

Ehn ehn we all have eyes nau. I don't mind like-for-like insults to remind folks not to give what they can't take but come on.

"arguement is like that from a child with the brain size of a cray fish" vs "WARNING THIS POST WILL INSULT YOU, YOUR
ANCESTORS AND ALL YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS OOO"

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce / Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.