Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John (18878 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by EfemenaXY: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
cococandy: It is called obsession.
You hate something but can't stop mentioning it.
Funny thing is you rarely see feminists start the F word banter. It's usually the anti-s who won't let anyone read a line out of a paragraph without stumbling on the F word.

Yea that's new F word
To hell with the former F word cheesy

Coco, which one be 'F" word again? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
@aisha, I don upgrade to couch oo wink cheesy
my mat was stolen and got replaced by a couch. Thank God for me! grin grin
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Dygeasy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

The point is dat articles like this paint a terrible image of Nigeria...
Ask the lady above you how many of these things her parents told her...
That is what makes up the 'EXAGGERATION' in the definition of SATIRE.

Don't be a spoiler. Just flow cool

5 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
thandii1:

even after educating him, he's still displaying his ignorance proudly.

By the way, if anyone needs to have over a thousand mentions in a day, the person should just open a new handle -feminist\feminism. The rate at which this word is being mentioned here in this section is insane. I thought if you don't care about a movement\ideology, you ignore it? But not with the folks here, they hate feminism so much they dream, eat, and breathe it. They just can not resist the urge to mention it inappropriately on every thread.

Loosen up boys, at least pretend to enjoy it since it was written by a man, sorry a feminist-man .undecided

Nice article anyway, made me laugh a lot and yeah, many valid instances.

Take for example rape, no matter the circumstance, some beasts in the society still find a way to remind the victim she brought it upon herself with her provocative dressing, some say leaving home as early as 6.00am to fend for yourself (and in most cases family) is an invitation to be raped. For a 6year old, it could be that she is lying against the rapist, and for an 18 year old, she wanted it, if not she could have fought the rapist and escaped.

@ bold

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1000 likes for your comment

7 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by tintingz(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pussified feminist angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What's terrible about it?

Isn't this what you expect your ideal woman to be?

undecided undecided undecided
That's not how my sisters are or my girlfriend or anygirl I know....
Is dis how your father told you he wanted you to be??

7 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
cococandy: It is called obsession.
You hate something but can't stop mentioning it.
Funny thing is you rarely see feminists start the F word banter. It's usually the anti-s who won't let anyone read a line out of a paragraph without stumbling on the F word.

Yea that's new F word
To hell with the former F word
cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Mind your language young lady tongue
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Dygeasy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Apparently FEMINISM grin
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

The point is dat articles like this paint a terrible image of Nigeria...
Ask the lady above you how many of these things her parents told her...

Not articles like this but the people who are the inspiration for such. wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dygeasy: That is what makes up the 'EXAGGERATION' in the definition of SATIRE.

Don't be a spoiler. Just flow cool

No I won't, forget the English... most people won't care about it... people who don't stay here would automatically assume dis is what happens in Naija..

8 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dygeasy: Apparently FEMINISM grin

Ah! My bad... cheesy

njokusboy:
undecided undecided undecided
That's not how my sisters are or my girlfriend or anygirl I know....
Is dis how your father told you he wanted you to be??

Oh?

So you're saying you expect the women in your life to be the exact opposite of what we have here from the narrator?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Not articles like this but the people who are the inspiration for such. wink

undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

No I won't, forget the English... most people won't care about it... people who don't stay here would automatically assume dis is what happens in Naija..

Sorry for intervening but if anyone who does not live in Nigeria reads what many people fabricate here on NL, this article would be Nigeria's minor image problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Ah! My bad... cheesy

Oh?

So you're saying you expect the women in your life to be the exact opposite of what we have here from the narrator?

undecided
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by EfemenaXY: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

undecided

C'mon. You can't sit on the fence. That's unlike you. You're either for or against.

So which is it?
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Dygeasy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

Isn't it? 50years from now it might fade off but for now a good number of scenarios point to the highlighted facts.

I do hope you stop beating yourself up over this matter. It's funny.

9 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Sorry for intervening but if anyone who does not live in Nigeria reads what many people fabricate here on NL, this article would be Nigeria's minor image problem.

So we have a Lotta image problems, including those fabricated by pple like you who havnt been here since you spelt your name... why encourage this man to add to them
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

So we have a Lotta image problems, including those fabricated by pple like you who havnt been here since you spelt your name... why encourage this man to add to them

It's a free world brother. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by edwife(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
@cococandy grin grin grin

oh! they are here grin ;

[img]http://media./media/qCteFBHXmIhbO/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by tintingz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

Thank you oo!

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by EfemenaXY: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

I don't think she's encouraging him in anyway.

Most if not all, of what he's written is true anyway. Afterall, hardly a day goes by without some teenage nit-wit posting on here: "10 ways to be a good wife"...or..."How to be a submissive woman"....or even "Why Nigerian men treat women badly"...like it's some badge of honor.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

C'mon. You can't sit on the fence. That's unlike you. You're either for or against.

So which is it?

I am against what that man stated...

The average Nigerian woman takes charge during sex, atleast, I havnt met any who didnt... Even if they didn't, it's prolly cos they shy not because they were warned against it by their parents...
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's a free world brother. wink

I see
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You don't know the old F word that musn't be mentioned in full?
You must be old school cheesy

Well feminism has taken it's place.
To avoid giving some ppl high B.P,henceforth use the F in it's place.

#trolling
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by EfemenaXY: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

I am against what that man stated...

The average Nigerian woman takes charge during sex, atleast, I havnt met any who didnt... Even if they didn't, it's prolly cos they shy not because they were warned against it by their parents...

Sex is just one of them, but since you mention it tell me this:

If your girl tells you exactly what she wants, how she wants it, and what you could do to improve your technique, you telling me you won't look down on her with the mindset that she's been around?

And would you have a rethink of marrying your fiancee if she's way better than you in bed?

9 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I don't think she's encouraging him in anyway.

Most if not all, of what he's written is true anyway. Afterall, hardly a day goes by without some teenage nit-wit posting on here: "10 ways to be a good wife"...or..."How to be a submissive woman"....or even "Why Nigerian men treat women badly"...like it's some badge of honor.

She just admitted she was... look up
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by tintingz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dygeasy: Guy!!!

Wetin na?
That pussified feminist is mocking Nigeria. angry

Wetin concern Naija people with pink clothes.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by tintingz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014

See his head angry

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by EfemenaXY: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
cococandy:

You don't know the old F word that musn't be mentioned in full?
You must be old school cheesy

Well feminism has taken it's place.
To avoid giving some ppl high B.P,henceforth use the F in it's place.

#trolling

Seriously?

Okay then...

feminism...Feminism...FEMINISM...FEMINISM cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin grin grin

Mind your language young lady tongue
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Sex is just one of them, but since you mention it tell me this:

If your girl tells you exactly what she wants, how she wants it, and what you could do to improve your technique, you telling me you won't look down on her with the mindset that she's been around?

And would you have a rethink of marrying your fiancee if she's way better than you in bed?

I see, you are stating what you think...

I LOVE EXPERIENCED WOMEN... I don't fancy the idea of telling a woman what to do in bed.. if she helps me improve my skill, I'd thank her...

If my fiancee is better than me in bed, isn't that a free ticket to heaven? How is that a bad thing??

5 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by EfemenaXY: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
njokusboy:

I see, you are stating what you think...

I LOVE EXPERIENCED WOMEN... I don't fancy the idea of telling a woman what to do in bed.. if she helps me improve my skill, I'd thank her...

If my fiancee is better than me in bed, isn't that a free ticket to heaven? How is that a bad thing??

I never said it's a bad thing, did I?

Okay, so why do you dislike feminists so much then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce / Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.