Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? (26179 Views)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Which One Did You Prefer Between Liquor & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by ChildofChukwu(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm more into fish. But between chicken and turkey, I'll settle for chicken. Far less fats, oils, and ultimately less cholesterol.

#TeamFish

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Maureenurch(f): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its always turkey, enough meat and suckable bone
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by rattlesnake(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol.

get ready to switch over to either turkey or chicken or both as I heard FG is poised to ban ponmo in d country
they no fit angry
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by chinazaekperem2: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turs man, wetin be chicken
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by rattlesnake(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Maureenurch: Its always turkey, enough meat and suckable bone
undecided I feel somehow hearing suckable cry

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by ogawisdom(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey is way better tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by saintchris: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'll go for turkey anytime,any day.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
uplawal: you are nt suppose to eat vulture,its eats debris,leftover and carcass

it was reported sometime ago that a man was caught trying to catch plenty vultures in PH & When he was apprehended by d police, he confessed he sells vulture as chicken in ph

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol.

get ready to switch over to either turkey or chicken or both as I heard FG is poised to ban ponmo in d country
You say? shocked shocked
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Luminary1(f): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
[size=15pt]i prefer turkey due to its softability..........................lol[/size]
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by OXYGENO1: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
It is obvious that about 99% nigerians will prefer chicken because they support SUPER CHICKENS.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
rattlesnake: undecided I feel somehow hearing suckable cry

bad guy

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey when it's well grilled then spiced up with sliced fresh pepper, sliced tomatoes, and green pepper
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: You say? shocked shocked

I read federal govt wants to ban ponmo In d country
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by austin4real(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
OXYGENO1: Is it obvious that about 99% nigerians will prefer chicken because they support SUPER CHICKENS.
And dis is suppose to be funny SMH

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by killercute16(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: I've never liked chicken why do you feel I will in 2015?

Something's never change bro, you know what happened at captain Cook.

I don't eat bread, I might die just by perceiving the smell. If I put am for mouth nko

Fried egg, God forbid. If you fry your egg with my frying pan I can kill you.

Boiled egg is cool but remove the fvcking yolk.

Point and kill fish..mba. Generally fish smells so come off it, something's never change. kiss
sorry o bros/aunty are u from this planet.....@topic,its either turkey or turkey.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChildofChukwu: I'm more into fish. But between chicken and turkey, I'll settle for chicken. Far less fats, oils, and ultimately less cholesterol.

#TeamFish

We're here! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by jmoore(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
datalossvictim1: I'm a vegan

Bloody animal murderers !!

You kill plants too. Lady vegetarian.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
killercute16: sorry o bros/aunty are u from this planet.....@topic,its either turkey or turkey.
Yes I'm from this planet.

@topic, non of the above.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Kzinne: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala: The thought just occurred to me as to which one I prefer between chicken and turkey.
But I am not really too sure of the one I prefer. But I think turkey tastes better.

So which one do you prefer between the two?
wit the pictures u posted, its clear u're a very hungry man. cos u've not had chicken for how long now does not mean u should come here spewing thrash. and these are all junk foods for ur info. get something nutritious idiioit
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by killercute16(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sweetlemon: Turkey when it's well grilled then spiced up with sliced fresh pepper, sliced tomatoes, and green pepper
stop it please,u are making me hungry.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

I read federal govt wants to ban ponmo In d country
Them wan kill person ni
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by OXYGENO1: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
austin4real: And dis is suppose to be funny SMH
Do I look like a comedian to you?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by san316(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
I prefer chicken. Turkey is too strong and doesn't taste so well.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Atmmachine(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't eat turkey.
I only eat one part of chicken which is chicken wings but drum stick & chicken b.reast are not for me..

American meat tastes so different from Nigerian meat..
American Chicken = No taste,foods = No taste, their banana dey taste like plantain. yuck!!!!!!!!
Africans hardly eat the disgusting American foods
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by 12month: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
I no dey chop chicken for my house... I prefer turkey... chicken taste odour irritates me somehow...it baffles my household but they have come to understand
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by uchebest2006(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Awwww....i due vomit when i eat Turkey.CHICKEN all da way joor!!!!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
a well cultured person would always ignore some silly posts from some uncultured ones or reply wisely. I pretend I didn't c ur post Mr abi Mrs Dangote. I won't quote u so as not to give u d attention u seek from me.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

it was reported sometime ago that a man was caught trying to catch plenty vultures in PH & When he was apprehended by d police, he confessed he sells vulture as chicken in ph

It happened in Owerri too.
They said it's sold as a grilled chicken in a particular hotel cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by kstyle2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chicken....somewhere in warri...

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by kay9(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'd have chosen Turkey, but it is lying pretty close to Georgia, which is right next to Russia, and going by all the whoop-de-doop going down in nearby Ukraine, i dont think i wanna be anywhere near when Vladamir Putin decides to make it rain.

So.... chicken it is for me. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Exorbitant Food Prices In Nigeria: How Come Nobody Is Talking About This? / Blackberry Bread For Sale In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.