Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? (26143 Views)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Which One Did You Prefer Between Liquor & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: I can't. undecided

You saw the result of me eating chicken in captain Cook didn't you
cool
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Valfrankie(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
lalasticlala: Bros no vex o. na simple question wey i jst ask o. i didnt create d threads for fp. moreover, all d threads i create, i create to express myself and to entertain my fans. i dont bear fp in mind wen creating my threads. if they appear on fp, good, if they dont appear, good too. do they pay people 4 fp? i have wel written threads that didnt make fp, but such things dont bother me at all. am not cut out for d politics of fp pls. for a soft sell magazine to copy my thread & originally written by me & used it as headline on their cover, shows how good most 90% of my threads r. & am humbled. so pls allow me express myself, jst as u hav d right to express urself too and also b on fp. my humble submission. thanx bro
MY APOLOGIES for being rude on your thread. YOU ARE RIGHT embarassedembarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by daveP(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: I can't. undecided

You saw the result of me eating chicken in captain Cook didn't you
cry
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
daveP: are you tongue tongue ul laugh at urself months to come at how u refused agreeing

(sings on hopefully) illl be thereeee eeeh grin

(in MLK jnr's voice)

i have ah dream that bucketloads of turkey thighs would be downloaded by Frankysnow come 2015. I have a dream.......
I've never liked chicken why do you feel I will in 2015?

Something's never change bro, you know what happened at captain Cook.

I don't eat bread, I might die just by perceiving the smell. If I put am for mouth nko

Fried egg, God forbid. If you fry your egg with my frying pan I can kill you.

Boiled egg is cool but remove the fvcking yolk.

Point and kill fish..mba. Generally fish smells so come off it, something's never change. kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
daveP: cry
Stop crying, just don't try it again. To even think I begged you that day but... embarassed
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by daveP(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: I've never liked chicken why do you feel I will in 2015?

Something's never change hon, you know what happened at captain Cook.

I don't eat bread, I might die just by perceiving the smell. If I put am for mouth nko

Point and kill fish..mba. Generally fish smells so come off it, something's never change. kiss
hmm il learn everyday!

#yinmus# (opens door to dusty lab room) its been long i opened here.....
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: I've never liked chicken why do you feel I will in 2015?

Something's never change bro, you know what happened at captain Cook.

shocked shocked shocked there is fire on the mountain... So, what do you eat?

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
2sExy1: shocked shocked shocked there is fire on the mountain... So, what do you eat?
More of goat meat and pomo. I also do inside meat a lot, I mean liver and Co's. I do beef too but it's as the spirit leads.I love pomo like kilode. smiley

I hate fried egg because of the smell of egg and that's why I don't do pancake. If you fry egg everywhere will be smelling. Mtchew.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Revolva(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
ohh lord e just be me make i just enter my laptop...come chop both the turkey and chicken....mouth watering

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by marieolae(f): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey!! Yummy even tho its more fattening sad
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Briel33: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
tolo-tolo, wia u dey go? This ur wakaa, all na for chop i like money and bat meat;Dk lol...... Ebola on da way
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by ichommy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chicken wink
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
None
Give me ogunfe grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by iheanyi40(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
And this trash made front page ? Smh
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by ayusco85(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
I prefer chicken cos its easier to prepare.

If na lie ask this guy

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by comrChris(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm see thread
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Valfrankie: MY APOLOGIES for being rude on your thread. YOU ARE RIGHT embarassedembarassedembarassed

Alright bro

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na this kind Thread dem for dey see all the NL 4ckin B.itches with their loud mouths tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by NewsBliss: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
turkey
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by MadCow1: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chicken..

I cant stand the tsate of Turkey no matter how its cooked.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by arsetalks(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey hands down. Chicken tastes like wood in my mouth.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Front page? Can't believe it. shocked shocked
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by iheanyi40(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
krall: chicken.
next thread.big rat or small rat which do you prefer in your house?.
gringrin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Goldenheart(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey!!!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm a vegan smiley

Bloody animal murderers !! angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by rattlesnake(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ponmo

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Dreyl(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
I prefer turkey,i don't eat chicken always.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Tayras: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chicken ! even if u no add enuf seasoning,it will still taste lovely
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by akpanikpe(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
I like both of them but should be killed live, not the frozen one I use to see @ seme border here. Dat makes me hate eating chicken/Turkey. If u see the way dey do dos stuffs here u will hate it too i swear no matter how dey prepear it in the eatery.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by dammytosh: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey ,

Tired of Chicken.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by deeobserver209(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey is much better. smiley
The only disadvantage is the high cost of purchase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Plz; What Is The Fruit "Dibino" In Hausa Called In English? / Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.