Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? (26147 Views)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Which One Did You Prefer Between Liquor & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
boyt1: Turkey na Pdp kiss while chicken na apc

hehehehe
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Harmvirus(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chicken!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by hensben(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
na bush meat sure pass...make ebola do comot for road make person chop better thing
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by samsoft00: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by buoye1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
All join my own na 2 jx brk bones
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by ndidibabe(f): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Valfrankie: Which kind kwesion be this That most of your topics makes front page doesn't mean you 've to start creating ridiculous posts. I won't be surprised if this one somehow finds its way to the front page too undecidedundecidedundecided
Oga, no take life too serious now. Afterall, we won't be here forever. Let the OP express himself.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by gbaskiboy: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
bustyhelen: Me turkey too

oga seun which do u prefer?
I prefer turkey grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by rattlesnake(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Maureenurch:
badt bwoi. I meant that the bones are crushable then
u make is worse undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Gbengem(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't like either na duck meat sure passtonguetonguetonguetongue

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Bleszin(f): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
ABEG IF I ANSWER WILL I GET 1MONTH FREE HOME DELIVERY....I HOPE SO O...
WELL,INCASE #TEAM_TURKEY
MEANWHILE #DontBanOurPomo
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
cook both very well bring am for my pallor wit nice fruit juice after eaten to my satisfaction den i will tell u d best. team goat meat
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by eminex(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
chicken is sweeter while turkey is meatier.... so I like both, no preference. grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by majorbass: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey ofcourse
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by UjSizzle(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
I wouldn't know. I've eaten more chicken than turkey in my life.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by whyse(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] make soup done na im b koko oo
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
dtruthis: cook both very well bring am for my pallor wit nice fruit juice after eaten to my satisfaction den i will tell u d best. team goat meat

lol

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Toks2008(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
If you try layers you may forget turkey.

Im talking about life chicken,the layers breed.

I have bought life turkey and also layers and i can tell you that layers has a better taste.

Try it

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by karkel(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
francawilson: Turkey has more meat than chicken so I'l choose turkey.
Turkey no get taste as chic
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by samsard(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan: I don't like Turkey meat neither chicken.
Just gimme cuisses de grenouilles (Frog Legs) or pork. Anything but bird.
Are you a Tiv person ?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by princealbashir: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ever tried duck,?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Neldrizzy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hehe i pity gals wey de paint mouth like turkey Yanshhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by scarletdp(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
there is one big annoying bone in turkey and what's more annoying is the bigger the turkey the bigger the bone
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by condralbede(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
krall: chicken.
next thread. big rat or small rat which do you prefer in your house?.
Lolz... Honesty the threads that make front page this days baffles me!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by mariblizzy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turfrokey_ turkey is the best
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
princealbashir: Ever tried duck,?

mbaa!!! I can't. I hate to sight it. the live one irritates me sef

u eat it?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by 2kris(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
See the kind qtn wey u dey ask op......wey person dey skull dey find crayfish money cuz project don drain us.........in summary i will lik the op to choose a topic that is more funn,liverly,presentable,and one reference will be drawn from in future occurance
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by TravishSmith: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
I hadly distiguish there taste.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Timijo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
I like both.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by feedthenation(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
I prefer roast duck.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
2kris: See the kind qtn wey u dey ask op......wey person dey skull dey find crayfish money cuz project don drain us.........in summary i will lik the op to choose a topic that is more funn,liverly,presentable,and one reference will be drawn from in future occurance

OK. like?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: Duck? Tufiaaaaaaa. sad

Pomo rocks wink

Fish....hell no, smelling things. embarassed
duck is very sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Plz; What Is The Fruit "Dibino" In Hausa Called In English? / Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.