Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? (26142 Views)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Which One Did You Prefer Between Liquor & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by chlowi(f): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ah Turkey of course!!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Peddylove(f): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
lorddubic: Please someone who knows this people should help before I get caught. Don't even have transportation to waste. I got this message on my phone earlier today:

TITLED: INTERVIEW
you have been shortlisted for a job interview on wed, time 2pm. At No 14 Toyin st opp St. Leo Catholic church Ikeja Lagos. Code: Tmim76342097.

Please is it real people or fake?

Don't go there @ all, GNLD things. Except u're interested in marketing drugs.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by femmy2010(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am a Turkey fan grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by armyofone(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chicken. I like char smoked turkey in egusi soup.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: Yes sweetheart. Ponmo rocks. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
If it is not Ponmo it can never be like ponmo.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by topearos(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ojestas: #TeamTurkey. Who's with me?
Thumb up team mate.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
What's wrong with you? Which kind temptation be this? Any online delivery?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
IfyAngela: Turkey cool
the eye under the chicken looks dog
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
I prefer turkey cos I hate the smell that comes from chicken.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
If it is not Ponmo it can never be like ponmo.
Abi na. smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by MissJennifer(f): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey jare......na so so bone dey for chicken
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by franksheggs(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
both
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by olashas(f): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
krall: chicken.
next thread. big rat or small rat which do you prefer in your house?.
grin grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by fairygeh(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
#teamturkey. I love turkey .infact ever since I was little,they know me in my house,when we fry turkey na me go finish am kiss so much love turkey
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by temmywayne005(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
#team chicken....who z wit me?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
you guys should try chicken prepared by a calaber woman tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by sulmeza(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala: Bros no vex o. na simple question wey i jst ask o. i didnt create d threads for fp. moreover, all d threads i create, i create to express myself and to entertain my fans. i dont bear fp in mind wen creating my threads. if they appear on fp, good, if they dont appear, good too. do they pay people 4 fp? i have wel written threads that didnt make fp, but such things dont bother me at all. am not cut out for d politics of fp pls. for a soft sell magazine to copy my thread & originally written by me & used it as headline on their cover, shows how good most 90% of my threads r. & am humbled. so pls allow me express myself, jst as u hav d right to express urself too and also b on fp. my humble submission. thanx bro
mature response...thumbs up 4 u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
sulmeza: mature response...thumbs up 4 u

thanxx
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by STENON(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey all the way....
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Duplik8t77(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
do i even know d diff..
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Maureenurch(f): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2014
rattlesnake: u make is worse undecided
lols,whatever
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Bebetter: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2014
[size=16pt]If you wan poison me... use Turkey! i go see as you dey put the poison but nna i go still bite the turkey![/size] tongue grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Turkey....cos its SO Sweet.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest: Neither....I prefer fish instead, cos I'm tired of eating both.

Got milk?

I need some fresh milk for my cocopops tonight. sad
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

Got milk?

I need some fresh milk for my cocopops tonight. sad

How about you get your behind to Tesco express, and get yourself some milk; Mate.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:

How about you get your behind to Tesco express, and get yourself some milk; Mate.

I want the one that glitters like yours, love. grin

And there's no Tesco close to where I live, we've only got ASDA and Morrisons - Tesco is somewhat far from me. sad
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

I want the one that glitters like yours, love. grin

And there's no Tesco close to where I live, we've only got ASDA and Morrisons - Tesco is somewhat far from me. sad

SMH!!!
Go get yourself a bowl, and the best cereal you can find, while i go get the milk....Sit tight, I'm coming...okay?.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
SMH!!!
Go get yourself a bowl, and the best cereal you can find, while i go get the milk....Sit tight, I'm coming...okay?.

Dayum!!

What bowl size should I get?

I need to know the size of the milk sack, before I get a bowl, so as not to get either one that's too big or too small, ya dig?

I want a perfect size! grin

So, is the size a D, DD, E, F, or G? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

Dayum!!

What bowl size should I get?

I need to know the size of the milk sack, before I get a bowl, so as not to get either one that's too big or too small, ya dig?

I want a perfect size! grin

So, is the size a D, DD, E, F, or G? lipsrsealed undecided
The biggest you could get
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
The biggest you could get

Blimey!!

I never knew ya mammary glands were that huge! grin

That's definitely something I'll like to milk...secretion of a whole lot of milk. tongue

Can I get a sneak peek of dem thangs that glitter on the glitest? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
shymexx:

Blimey!!

I never knew ya mammary glands were that huge! grin

That's definitely something I'll like to milk...secretion of a whole lot of milk. tongue

Can I get a sneak peek of dem thangs that glitter on the glitest? lipsrsealed undecided
Now, you're getting very weird....Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Plz; What Is The Fruit "Dibino" In Hausa Called In English? / Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.