Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? (26161 Views)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Which One Did You Prefer Between Liquor & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by kilonso001(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
turkey for me
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrankySnow: More of goat meat and pomo. I also do inside meat a lot, I mean liver and Co's. I do beef too but it's as the spirit leads.I love pomo like kilode. smiley

I hate fried egg because of the smell of egg and that's why I don't do pancake. If you fry egg everywhere will be smelling. Mtchew.
My fellow Ponmo eater kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
*in sunny neji's voice* "tolotolo wer u dey go??".....no one would ever sing like dat for chicken...nah....the turkeys have it for me
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
IrishKez:

It happened in Owerri too.
They said it's sold as a grilled chicken in a particular hotel cheesy

Seriously I feel for the poor dude that ate the meat. Sha, it's still gonna taste exactly like chicken. grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lizfab(f): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ceasar1:

Seriously I feel for the poor dude that ate the meat. Sha, it's still gonna taste exactly like chicken. grin

I don't know
you can go there and get one for taste cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Megaphone: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala: The thought just occurred to me as to which one I prefer between chicken and turkey.
But I am not really too sure of the one I prefer. But I think turkey tastes better.

So which one do you prefer between the two?
the thought did not just occur to you. Na hunger catch u

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala: The thought just occurred to me as to which one I prefer between chicken and turkey.
But I am not really too sure of the one I prefer. But I think turkey tastes better.

So which one do you prefer between the two?

goat meat

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by oladimejiX: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala: Bros no vex o. na simple question wey i jst ask o. i didnt create d threads for fp. moreover, all d threads i create, i create to express myself and to entertain my fans. i dont bear fp in mind wen creating my threads. if they appear on fp, good, if they dont appear, good too. do they pay people 4 fp? i have wel written threads that didnt make fp, but such things dont bother me at all. am not cut out for d politics of fp pls. for a soft sell magazine to copy my thread & originally written by me & used it as headline on their cover, shows how good most 90% of my threads r. & am humbled. so pls allow me express myself, jst as u hav d right to express urself too and also b on fp. my humble submission. thanx bro

Its a good thing you write good posts that makes front page, get featured in a soft sell magazine and get good views and comments, but i think with your talent it will make better sense to have your own web platform to share your writeups, even if its not for the money, for the love of writing setup your own platform rather than just helping NL to make money.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by poppincash: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kzinne: wit the pictures u posted, its clear u're a very hungry man. cos u've not had chicken for how long now does not mean u should come here spewing thrash. and these are all junk foods for ur info. get something nutritious idiioit
don't mind the guy, he's an hungry fellow
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
My fellow Ponmo eater kiss kiss kiss kiss
Yes sweetheart. Ponmo rocks. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by seyibrahim(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
IrishKez:

I don't know
you can go there and get one for taste cheesy

I don't mind as long as you are coming. grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
I love sheken
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
oladimejiX:

Its a good thing you write good posts that makes front page, get featured in a soft sell magazine and get good views and comments, but i think with your talent it will make better sense to have your own web platform to share your writeups, even if its not for the money, for the love of writing setup your own platform rather than just helping NL to make money.

yea, a lot of people have suggested that to me.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by mrtimycc(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na me una dey discuss for here?

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Maureenurch(f): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
rattlesnake: undecided I feel somehow hearing suckable cry
badt bwoi. I meant that the bones are crushable then
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Bitojoe(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
I get irritated easy when eating chicken, but i prefer eaten turkey anytime any day
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Megaphone: the thought did not just occur to you. Na hunger catch u

hahahahahahaha nairalanders will not kill me with funny comments.

I really find ur comments hilarious ooo

u 4 just tell us u r salivating ever since u opened this thread

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey all the way.
The only part of chicken I like is the wings.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ojestas: #TeamTurkey. Who's with me?
Meee,Turkey all d way jor

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Turkey please and I love the way the bone is well 'put together'...lol
Lols... Dont know why girls so much like meat, now i know why my girlfriend always request i should buy meat for her.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
pelij: Lols... Dont know why girls so much like meat, now i know why my girlfriend always request i should buy meat for her.
Hahaha. I don't know why too o, but I know that when I am eating, the moment mymeat finishes - I stop eating. grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by dopedealer(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
It's simple those that eat turkey frequently would choose chicken and vice versa. For me i eat chicken Every time about 70 percent in d last 10years so I'd prefare turkey!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Odunharry(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey anytime
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ceasar1:

I don't mind as long as you are coming. grin
No sir
I don't want to taste cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by imcam: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
and dis make front page! smh
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Krasid(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey tastes much better to me.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Dreyl(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ojestas: #TeamTurkey. Who's with me?
yes o #Teamturkey

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by boyt1: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Turkey na Pdp kiss while chicken na apc
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by poppincash: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

hahahahahahaha nairalanders will not kill me with funny comments.

I really find ur comments hilarious ooo

u 4 just tell us u r salivating ever since u opened this thread
mister man u are d hungry man here. U created d topic. Find sometin beta to do wit ur life than killing urself over food
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Forwetinnah: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrkeeeeeeeey hiooo!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Plz; What Is The Fruit "Dibino" In Hausa Called In English? / Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.