Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse (2095 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Biliamin(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
They can help you get over a sickness or hangover.

They are compassionate and patient, and are often great listeners.

You get free medical advice.

They are smart. If you're into both brains and beauty, your date can deliver.

You won't hear “Eeewww” when they see blood or disgusting body fluids.

They make great future parents. No pressure or anything.

You will never need to by paracetamols, toothbrushes, hospital supplies or even condoms.

They will love your thoughtful gestures. Nurses give to others all day and can often feel unappreciated.

They won't be disgusted by your toilet habits.

They understand selflessness, one of the key ingredients to a healthy relationship.

Nurses have much to recommend themselves for. Don't be intimidated by the possible vague scent of iodine, or the stressed-out demeanor that you may see.

So, the next time you see a decent looking girl in scrubs on the street, make an effort to strike up a conversation.
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by lirusehn(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
absolute bullsh*t
undecided
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
lirusehn: absolute bullsh*t
undecided

Is this the part I say “FÜCK YOU!”...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
I like nurses, but the one I'm trying to date is just acting up. She is studying nursing in the Uni.
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by mstik(f): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
am sure someone will come up with the ebola crap undecided grin
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by mabeni(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
They re good but majority of them re LovePeddler
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by euphorbia(f): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
One thing I have noticed is that - they have big yansh.y?

They look sexy in their uniform
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by adeoladrg(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
I would never date or marry a nurse!

Way too promiscuous!
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
euphorbia: One thing I have noticed is that - they have big yansh.y?

we call it Nurse Syndrome...

Hehehehe...

They just have it in excess...
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by adeoladrg(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie:

we call it Nurse Syndrome...

Hehehehe...

They just have it in excess...

You're a nurse too?
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by jsunex(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Correct
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by hatux: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
One reason to marry a nurse is....

They.....

Play well on pitch, simple!
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by rattlesnake(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
I love them.because if they are not satisfied n u are tired they have other options
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Biliamin(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2014
rattlesnake: I love them.because if they are not satisfied n u are tired they have other options

options like?
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Lincoln94(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
there is nothing as sexyband hot as watching a well endowed Nurse on their shot Uniform .
.seriously it turns me on.
I Love Nurses
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by seankay(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2014
OP ur right, one of my friends is dating a nurse. I wouldn't mind dating one either
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't no abt any of these reasons but from experience all i can say is dat them sabi "lash" die". Arghh dem 2 mush abeg. I mean they even have a po.rno named after them "NURSES". Remeber that one? It reigned supreme
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2014
I like nurses oh,..... the clean and fine ones

would love to marry a nurse,.....
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2014
I like nurses too.
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by stinggy(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2014
euphorbia: One thing I have noticed is that - they have big yansh.y?

True, i've never seen a yanshless nurse
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by lawrenceunaa: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
mstik: am sure someone will come up with the ebola crap undecided grin
and you just did cos you are the 1st to mention ebola and this made me the 2nd
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by lawrenceunaa: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
my advice is date no one cos of his/her personality cos status do change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Samgreguc(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nurse? Okay o.
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by obomobo: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
lookin @ d nurse 4rm behind
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by onyfrank: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2014
stinggy:
True, i've never seen a yanshless nurse
there are plenty of nyashless nurses. Even nurses these days, majority of them are ugly. Bt tanx to that white uniforms. White dey try sha, if not white. Heeeh!
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Samgreguc: Nurse? Okay o.
Yes, Nurses,....
U gonna learn with dem next year
Re: Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse by Samgreguc(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2014
OmolodMilkman93: Yes, Nurses,....
U gonna learn with dem next year
okey o.

(1) (Reply)

Get Him To Express His Feelings To You! Tips To Help Your Man Open Up / Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old / You Deserve Better!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.