Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (406171 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by princessebong(f): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2013
pls can someone forward hse materials nebosh or nisp to my box spacog2002@yahoo.com. thnks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
pls house, what do u think abt enrollin in Hse course with pmpi? i'm serving and they r d only organizatn offerin hse here..pls ,need some advise..

secondly, can anyone send me hse materials to okigboamaka@yahoo.com..tanx
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jewelofafrica(f): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2013
harlyon: What iosh courses can one do.being that I am a newbie in the safety profession

Working safely and managing safely.
Send me a mail on gretha202@yahoo.com
Kind regards
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Navalsadiq(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
please,dan allah,biko,tori olonwu any body with ptdf past questions in HSE OR ANY HSE material that will be of relevance should please come to my rescue.biko kindly forward to the followin g.gensadiq@yahoo.com,navalsadiq514@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by gr8tstar: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2013
Good day house, please l need help. I am a Medical Laboratory Scientist, with four years working experience. I want to change the direction of my career to HSE but don't know where to start from and what the future holds for me in this line. Please your contributions, guidance and mentoring will be highly needed. Thanks! (oludareolusegun@gmail.com)
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by harlyon(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
jewelofafrica:

Working safely and managing safely.
Send me a mail on gretha202@yahoo.com
Kind regards

What's the difference between working safely and managing safely?
My mail add is harlyon@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by chudidonas(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Goodday house, please has anyone heard of Alison Safety Training Institute, Ireland? What are they all about? Any Positive response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jewelofafrica(f): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
gr8tstar: Good day house, please l need help. I am a Medical Laboratory Scientist, with four years working experience. I want to change the direction of my career to HSE but don't know where to start from and what the future holds for me in this line. Please your contributions, guidance and mentoring will be highly needed. Thanks! (oludareolusegun@gmail.com)

OHSAS 18001:2007. Lead Auditors course is ideal for you.
Mail me on gretha202@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello guys,

please is it true that NISP certificates are to be renewed every 3 years?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jewelofafrica(f): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Imanuelle: Hello guys,

please is it true that NISP certificates are to be renewed every 3 years?

YES, all national certificates expire after 3 yrs
Only international certs have no expiry date
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by herostarlingy: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good Day all,

Please house, I'm in dare need of a job, and would appreciate any kind connection or help to that regard.

I have a First Degree in Geography and Environmental Management; and a Master's in Environmental Technology. Undergoing both the NEBOSH IGC Occupational Health and Safety and OshAcademy- Occupational Safety and Health Manager Trainings respectively(July, 2013), which have best solidified my knowledge, experience and skills in working in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Production, Petrochemical etc sectors.

I have both HSE and QAQC experiences; look to continue in those fields( HSE, QAQC, Environmental Management, etc);and advanced knowledge and experience in both local and international business respectively(Import- China and UK).

I would appreciate your assistance in putting these skills/ potential into use; as I can be reached on: danielekason@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by niyoni: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hi evry1. Pls can any1 recommend an excellent Nebosh training centre in Warri to me? Tnks in advance.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by osexce: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls can som1 send me NEBOSH materials, any help will be gr8ly appreciated
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by markobinna(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2013
ℓ̊ love this trend
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jewelofafrica(f): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
niyoni: Hi evry1. Pls can any1 recommend an excellent Nebosh training centre in Warri to me? Tnks in advance.

We are an excellent nebosh training centre, in port harcourt. Its not far from warri. Send me a mail gretha202@yahoo.com or call 08174639905
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by niyoni: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
jewelofafrica:

We are an excellent nebosh training centre, in port harcourt. Its not far from warri. Send me a mail gretha202@yahoo.com or call 08174639905
Thanks. Warri appears more convenient now tho.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 9jaswagga(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2013
Hello Everyone,
My humble name is Philemon but my friends like to call me Dr Phil. I Studied Computer Science as a first degree but by providence and chance, I switched to SHE&S (Safety, Health, Environment and Security). Well I have certifications in NEBOSH namely NEBOSH IOGC (Mgt of Intl Oil and Gas Cert), NEBOSH IFRM (Intl Fire Safety and Risk Mgt) and NEBOSH IGC (Intl General/Construction Safety) all with Distinction grades. I also have IOSH - Managing Safely and OSHA 132 Hours Professional Cert. Albeit all this certifications are Occupational Health and Safety Courses. For the Management of Health, Safety and Environment based on ISO standards, I have done the OHSAS 18001:2007, EMS 14001:2004 certifications from IRCA as well. I am presently in Qatar working on an onshore project in the Oil and Gas industry and hope to return soon to contribute my own quota in HSE especially in the IOC. ""Safety First, Safety is our Most Priority". Any questions, clarifications, please beep me on +97466674096 or through mail: olusegunphilemon009@gmail.com
Anyone with useful link on how to get into the IOC's in Nigeria, please do kindly forward such useful information. God bless you all
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by pekamartins(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
hello fellas, anybody with an idea of where one can get an OSHA certification and how much it will cost. duration of course too. thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by pistol: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Please house,
How many safety related or inclined professional bodies do we have in Nigeria?
If you have any idea,
Will u mind listing them.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by lahnder(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Many dear... Check out www.nisp.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hi all, am a certified safety officer (level 1-3), and OSHA. A geology graduate from A.B.U zaria.
If anyone needs the NEBOSH materials and application form for FREEEE. Pls call me on 07069471585 or email me on: danielchioboy@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Iyanuj1: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gud p.m.Pls I nid advice as regardz which professional xam(cipm,pmp,hrm,prince2 e.t.c) 2 do wen I'm ready. Possibly locatd in lagos,ib or ife,d amt and d duration.thnks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Am a serving corps member am confused on which certification to go for btw pmp ans HSE.i studied accounting
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by MsJanie: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello everyone. Well, I have a degree in chemistry and certifications for level 1 and 2 CIEH and I'm very much interested in health and safety. I intend to go for the Nebosh IGC but I seem to have a hard time deciding if it's best right now. I read all d post in here then deduced that it is better if one is working as a safety officer before getting d cert. Am I right with that conclusion? And can someone please help with the list of companies that employ graduate interns(without pay) in their safety department, just for the experience. Thank you!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2013
@ Ms_Janie, No you're not right with your conclusions. Most company will not employ you without some sort of cert and experience. The field of HSE is becoming more competitive and more persons are getting certificates and experience along the way. I know of a friend who lost a job opportunity (worth 700K/month) with all his qualifications and experience on the grounds of not having BOSIET certificate (This certificate is for those working offshore and need water survival training). So, if you don't have experience to back up your job search, then get the certifications. hope that helps

I have totally forgotten about this thread. Keep it up guys.

HSE pays big time!!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2013
@ 9jaswagga, You can find most IOC jobs posted on www.rigzone.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Is it only pple dat studied sciences dat can do HSE cos i read accounting and i dnt knw if it is beneficial to me.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by MsJanie: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
diehard: @ Ms_Janie, No you're not right with your conclusions. Most company will not employ you without some sort of cert and experience. The field of HSE is becoming more competitive and more persons are getting certificates and experience along the way. I know of a friend who lost a job opportunity (worth 700K/month) with all his qualifications and experience on the grounds of not having BOSIET certificate (This certificate is for those working offshore and need water survival training). So, if you don't have experience to back up your job search, then get the certifications. hope that helps

I have totally forgotten about this thread. Keep it up guys.

HSE pays big time!!
This is very helpful. Thanks a lot!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by harlyon(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Is it only pple dat studied sciences dat can do HSE cos i read accounting and i dnt knw if it is beneficial to me.

You can go into the safety profession with any degree.the most important thing is the certifications.it matters d most inrespective of what you studied in the university
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by harlyon(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Is it only pple dat studied sciences dat can do HSE cos i read accounting and i dnt knw if it is beneficial to me.

You can go into the safety profession with any degree.the most important thing is the certifications.it matters d most inrespective of what you studied in the university
You can start with NISP certifications,den IOSH Managing Safely.
The most sought after is the Nebosh IGC but its quite expensive
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by queendynamite: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hi every one, after my nysc 2011, I registered with NISP @ ikeja to obtain Hse 2&3 certifications which was successful. Before I started the program, I learn that, by the time you get through with d program, they will assign u to oil company, construction company, and other reputable company to work with but, when I got through with my friends, we realize that, they don't offer any job but rather promising!!!! Why??

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.