Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (405694 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by macjireh: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ehimax:
I can across this HSE training center name Novelle Center off tonyin street, they offer HSE Level 1 to 3 at a rate of 35k, and the payment plan is kind of flexible. Who knows how credible this training center is and can one become a member of ISPON getting trained in HSE level 1-3 with them? Thank you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by macjireh: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ehimax:
I can across this HSE training center name Novelle Center off tonyin street, they offer HSE Level 1 to 3 at a rate of 35k, and the payment plan is kind of flexible. Who knows how credible this training center is and can one become a member of ISPON getting trained in HSE level 1-3 with them? Thank you

ISPON IS ISPON
OTHERS ARE OTHERS..
U NEED ISPON MEMBERSHIP, THEN START WITH DEM NOW
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ottty(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ehimax:

Novelle is a VERY wonderful,quality conscious and creible centre. For the sake of your ISPON membership, do the General and level 3 HSE with ISPON.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by simoniah(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
I've just been retrenched by the Bank where I worked last month. I've always love oil n gas...luv it even more now that I am unemployed. I hear alot abt this HSE certs stuff.. though I dnt know much abt oil n gas..pls, where do I start? I hav HND upper in computer Science, PGD in Business Admin and 5yrs Banking experience as a marketer..dunno knw wat more to type here.. nid ur thot guys
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by areb4u2008(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please wat is the minimum salary range for a graduate HSE officer( Mech Eng with HSE level III certificate ) in a FMCG company....Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by yetundefadeyi(f): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2015
[center]'' The future belongs to those who see opportunities BEFORE they become obvious''[/center]
Looking for the perfect HSE course for just four days without paying excessively and getting the best? THIS IS IT...........
[center]READ THIS OR OPT OUT! THIS IS FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE[/center]
[center]DO IOSH MANAGING SAFELY TODAY![/center]

Atlantic Solutions Limited (ASL) -Training and Consultancy is offering IOSH Managing Safely this April.
For those who do not know what IOSH is.....
IOSH (Institute of Occupational Health and Safety) is the world's largest and most recognised Health and Safety professional membership organisation and its the chartered body of Health and Safety Professionals just like ICAN and ACCA is to Accountants.
Ok, so what is IOSH Managing Safely?

This is a flexible course for managers and supervisors of any sector or organisation, individuals who want to begin a career in HSE or who needs the qualification to backup his/her experience in HSE. The course gives the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues you are responsible for in your work place as an employee. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job and why you are an asset to your company.

IF YOU WANT A CAREER IN HSE, THERE IS NO BETTER ORGANISATION TO BE WITH THAN IOSH

Why Is IOSH Managing Safely The Best For Me?

 Two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single programme for just four days at a very affordable price.

 No prerequisite! For any level of staff within your company, applicable to any sector.

 I am quite sure you cannot afford an accident but you can afford this training because the investment is a drop in the bucket compared to the value this training offers.

 Minimize and manage hazard, reduce risks in your company.

 Own a nationally recognised and respected certificate of training.

 Become an asset to your organisation, reducing costs by preventing accidents and ill health of employees without unnecessary expense by overreacting to trivial risks.

 Reduce workplace accidents within your company and improve your staff morale.

 Also an excellent stand alone qualification that provides INDIVIDUALS with the skills and knowledge to manage safely and compliantly. Having an IOSH Managing Safely qualification on your resume gives you the edge over other peers and helps you achieve your career goals.
....amongst others.

This opportunity is not to be traded. Grab with both hands! Like I said earlier, the investment is a drop in the bucket and it's just
#134,000

Cheap right? yes indeed, great value for money and courtesy ATLANTIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Also, you can pay installmentally. I understand the situation lol. So, there is Prized and Premium.
Prized
75% (#100,500) is paid on registration, 15% (#20,100) before writing the exams and the remaining 10% (#13,400) before collecting the result.
Premium
There is a 5% discount which means you pay 95% in total. Yes, so 75% (#95,475) is paid on registration and 25% (#31, 825) before writing the exams which brings to a total of #127,300.

IF YOU PAY FULL, YOU GET 10% DISCOUNT WHICH MEANS YOU END UP PAYING #120,600.
The course fee covers:
 IOSH Registration and Certification Fee.
 Tuition.
 IOSH Managing Safely Course book and Materials.
 Refreshments and Lunch.
We offer the best quality trainings, not ''off the shelf'' or ''death by PowerPoint''. Our trainings are practical, interactive and engaging leaving you at the end of the course an expert and not a quack with a guaranteed almost 100% pass rate.
Mind you, there is no employer that sees this qualification that wont employ you because this turns you to an asset.

Our IOSH Managing Safely training course runs from
21st to 24th, April, 2015

Registration closes on the 10th of April, 2015.
Now you actually have two choices here: To register and partake of this training or to close (scroll up/down) this page.

If you decide to not partake, it is still a choice (wise or stupid, hmm). Make a wise choice because your life will change as a result. I look forward to you making the right choice.

To register and for more details,
Call or text 01-3424565 or 0818 2020 857
Email: yetunde.fadeyi@atlanticsolutions-nl.com ,info@atlanticsolutions-nl.com
www.atlanticsolutions-nl.com
P.S: Our facility can only seat 20 candidates comfortably so you need to hurry. 16 more seats left.
.........IF EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE, TRY IGNORANCE.

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by StCruz247: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2015
eddy4matrix:
Hello house, I have being doing my hse training with oshatrain.org. my question is do i still need to take hse level 2 &3 from NSIP. I look forward to your prompt response

You can study their materials online that will be good for a start but that Certificate holds no value internationally thou I don't know of Nigeria
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by StCruz247: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello Fellow HSE professionals ,I kindly want to inform the house that I now have a new nairaland account.NOTE: My formal account with name jackjohnson is still active.You can write me for your HSE related questions ETC. Regards
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jeffdegenius(m): 3:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Hello house pls am a student of federal university of
petroleum resources, effurun please am in my
200level environmental science department, i want
to know d chances of getting a job when i finish my
bsc and if there is any short hse course i can apply for
at my level
Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hi Aus<dnt Mean 2 Intrude/barge>...Am A Recent Graduate Of Economics Who Is Waiting 2 Serve<nysc> By May5... I Intend 2 Further Ma Edu<m.sc> In Uk By 2016 @ Precisely Uni Of Aberdeen<petroleum energy economics & finance>...Am I Qualified 2 Do HSE During Ma Nysc & Pls I Will Really Like 2 Knw Whr 2 Start 4rm Nd D Duration Plus Wil It Give Me An Added Merit In Uk Or Da World Asides Nigeria...Tanx As I Anticipate Ur Reply
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Can anyone help with HSE3 project material.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Souljaboi1: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
IdeeEsperanza:
Can anyone help with HSE3 project material.

Drop your email so I can send a few files to you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by MikePhronesis(m): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2015
skiduski:
Hello guys
For sometime now av been following this thread and i just feel i should contribute my own quota of help.

I have done NISP courses level 1 and2 and am a member of the institute.
I want to take the NEBOSH certificate exam but i saw someone quote the price he did his @ 300k or thereabout on this thread and men fear catch me.
my questions are,
can i study on my own if i have the relevant materials and then go and do the exams?
how much will it cost if i do study on my own?
where and how can i register for the NEBOSH exam?

NB: for those that are about to take the exam i have NEBOSH IGC past questions and answers from june 1998 to 2005
Also i have the soft copy of the official NEBOSH text book; INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH AND SFETY AT WORK by Phil Hughes and Ed Ferrett third edition. with other helpful materials.
Anyone interested should send me a mail olakunleapara@gmail.com or drop their e-mail addy here to get copies of the materials for free

Would love to have a copy of the NEBOSH materials. Thanks a lot in advance
phronesis.ajieren@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Daporeals(m): 5:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Good morning house,pls any body with HSE material on city and guild
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greatken007(m): 6:15am On Apr 02, 2015
HSE ISN'T MORE OF THE MATERIAL BUT THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE KNOWLEDGE BASED PICTURE...IT IS MORE OF INTERACTIVE BASE

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greatken007(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2015
I was thinking we should have more of it here but unfortunately guys aren't ready for that...Am yet to see the full benefit of being here,
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by AsherStorm(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
hello guys...
I'm a graduate of biochemistry and I did general HSE (coordinator course) with OSHA while I was serving last year.
I was told to come for my membership certificate at ISPON office in Owerri immediately I finished my service... which I did...
does it mean OSHA is related to ISPON?
if no, do I need to take a course with ISPON to be relevant in HSE world?
how can the HSE certificate and membership I have presently be useful to me?

thanks as u help dissect my questions
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Souljaboi1:

Drop your email so I can send a few files to you

idy4all@yahoo.com

I need stuff n PTW and EIA mostly.

Looking forward to it ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by fav444(f): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
hi guys, good to be here. I luv and have great interest in HSE issues. have a msc in environmental mgt currently pursuing phd and membership at ISPON. can't wait to be launched into this great field. cheers.......
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by akinniyiisaac9: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello am Isaac and I just completed my HND in building construction, but I wanna move into HSE cetifications, but I really need help wit materials and past questions majorly on HSE Generals cos am planing on taking d course next week, please any help is appreciated cos am low on info.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by macjireh: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
akinniyiisaac9:
Hello am Isaac and I just completed my HND in building construction, but I wanna move into HSE cetifications, but I really need help wit materials and past questions majorly on HSE Generals cos am planing on taking d course next week, please any help is appreciated cos am low on info.

U don't need any material 4 HSE training. Be attentive during training and u are good to go
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by akinniyiisaac9: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thanks very much @macjireh, durlly appreciated, and hope the questions for the HSE general exams are not too tough, cos I must admit am a novice and just wanna b prepared before I dive in fully.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by wroskian(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Hello Guys, please which is more recognized -ISPON's HSE certification or Novelle's British HSE certification. I only want to be double sure in order to make a more informed decision. Thanks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Brown1759: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by nerdyorion: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
An IT/Software company in Lagos which specializes in developing web and mobile applications desires to employ fresh graduates (Awaiting NYSC, Serving or recently

completed NYSC) to fill available vacancies.

- Strong knowledge of IT, preferably a background in computer science, engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Must have basic programming knowledge and be ready to learn e.g. .NET, SQL Server, Mobile App Development
- Must be intelligent, self-disciplined, confident and ready to work
- Physically and mentally fit to perform under pressure
- Must not be above 28 years

Interested candidates should kindly send CV to info@mobilixe.com on or before Tuesday 21th of April 2015.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Daporeals(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
hi guy ,pls I have a question
which of these is provided by employer,
a) a place to smoke
b)a clean drinking water
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by zeongeon: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Daporeals:
hi guy ,pls I have a question
which of these is provided by employer,
a) a place to smoke
b)a clean drinking water
The both is provided by the employer but the one recommended by hse standards is provision of clean and portable drinking water...so portable and clean drinking water would be the most appropriate to choose from if that's ur faced with question and answer session..smoking place on the other hand can't be provided by employer in all workplace depending on the hazard in that work place and the probability of a fire.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Daporeals(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2015
thanks @ zeongeon,
really appreciated,I have some lot of trivial question, pls are you on whatsapp or bbm
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by zeongeon: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2015
Daporeals:
thanks @ zeongeon,
really appreciated,I have some lot of trivial question, pls are you on whatsapp or bbm
send me a PM.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Daporeals(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2015
zeongeon:
send me a PM.
I have done that
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ademasta(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Plz i am a graduate of electrical engineering from abu zaria, i graduated with 2-1. And i want a career in Oil and Gas. I have autocad 2d frm cadd centre. I did CCNA training and have the academy certificates(Neva don d final certification yet). So now, i want go into safety, i know about HSE(NOT THAT I HAVE DONE IT O), but i don't know if the one i am about embarking on is recognaized by the Oil and Gas sector; and that is 'Oil and Gas safety management' by OSHAcademy. Do you know any professional engineers having this certification, i mean from OSHAcademy? Is OSHAcademy recognaized by oil and gas companies in Nigeria? Let's assume it is recognaized, do i need HSE upon it again? And am i good to apply for an oil and gas jod? Plz i need urgent answer(s).
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greatken007(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Ade why not locate ISPON Office in KD or whereever location you are and save urself d huddles of doubt...The National vice-chairman is not too far from you,their office is at Sabo kaduna, same road leading to KRPC(Kaduna refining and petrochemical company)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.