Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (406484 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
I need an advice!

I am working in a company as a safety officer. The total number of workers on site should be about 115.
I am the only safety officer in the site no first aider. I do both first aid job and my other activities as a safety officer at the site.

Sometimes, I become so very stressed up because even at break time I am working. I have told the management about it, they seem not to care.

The job site is not far from my place of abode. The management hired an apartment for us. They pay me close to 80k per month. I started working there 2 weeks ago
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by aamstih: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
What's on your mind?

Does the company have a HSE policy?

SKYZZZ:
I need an advice!

I am working in a company as a safety officer. The total number of workers on site should be about 115.
I am the only safety officer in the site no first aider. I do both first aid job and my other activities as a safety officer at the site.

Sometimes, I become so very stressed up because even at break time I am working. I have told the management about it, they seem not to care.

The job site is not far from my place of abode. The management hired an apartment for us. They pay me close to 80k per month. I started working there 2 weeks ago
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by femzey(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
SKYZZZ:
I need an advice!

Recommend me for your company as your assistant
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
aamstih:
What's on your mind?

Does the company have a HSE policy?

They have, but these guys find it difficult to invest in safety
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by aamstih: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
See how you can convince the management into employing another hand, let them know that you can't be in all the places at the same time hence you need a hand also 'tactically' bring up the issue of you being over worked.

SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

They have, but these guys find it difficult to invest in safety
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by EMMNIG: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
HSE professionals in the house, please kindly help a brother out, i obtained ond and hnd in industrial safety and environmental technology both in kaduna polytechnic. i had two cert on general hse and level 3 competence with ispon and am through with nysc. Should i register for nebosh or go for pgd program in the university. Please kimdly help me for i am confused right now.Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 3:16am On Apr 28, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

In my opinion, HSE Level 1,2,3 might not get you a job that you so much desire.

The professional knowledge in Safety Sciences and HSE has gone beyond slip trips and falls and stuff like unsafe act and unsafe conditions.

Don't get me wrong, these are the basics and are important. However one needs to do more.

A lot of people now have NISP/ISPON,Novelle levels 1,2 and 3 certifications alongside others. I am not saying loose hope. But right now, a lot of people have these things. From this topic alone you can imagine.. Lawyers, Lab Technicians etc.

Good day brother, I am a graduate of Civil engineering and about to finish my masters in public health and environmental engineering. Last year, I was opportune to work as a shutdown employee with PIVOT-GIS/NLNG for 4 months as an Instrument Technician. The job doesn't really line-up with my certificates so i'm thinking of exploring HSE immediately after I finish my masters by July. I'm quite confused with everything you wrote. How do you think I should start; I intend to go up to the level of NEBOSH. All this NISP,ISPON, NOVELLE please explain. Most of the links of those bodies are not working any more. I live in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Awodiisaac1985: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Please I need a directive on how to join the ISPON. I am a safety officer. I also have my Bosiet and OERTM
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by zeongeon: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Awodiisaac1985:
Please I need a directive on how to join the ISPON. I am a safety officer. I also have my Bosiet and OERTM

Locate an ispon office in your state. Then register for General HSE and HSE level 3. Try pass the exams. Then go for membership pay your fees.. Then pick a project topic, write your project and go defend it. Them write membership exam. Get inducted and attend AGM.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
micxwell:

Good day brother, I am a graduate of Civil engineering and about to finish my masters in public health and environmental engineering. Last year, I was opportune to work as a shutdown employee with PIVOT-GIS/NLNG for 4 months as an Instrument Technician. The job doesn't really line-up with my certificates so i'm thinking of exploring HSE immediately after I finish my masters by July. I'm quite confused with everything you wrote. How do you think I should start; I intend to go up to the level of NEBOSH. All this NISP,ISPON, NOVELLE please explain. Most of the links of those bodies are not working any more. I live in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.

Well, I do not think my opinion is unclear. You simply want me to reiterate what I say and say again. Also, I do apologize for not being able to comment/reply on time. I have been neck deep into stuff.

See, all I post here about the HSE Profession is my opinion. There is no guarantee that following it will work out. It is based on my judgement as a full practioner of the Discipline. Yes I am a HSE Engineering and Management Professional, however I do not provide fail proof steps to move your career forward.

Now that I have gotten all that out of the way, this is how I think you should go about it.

1. Do NISP/ISPON (HSE Levels 2 and 3).

The reason is that the HSE profession is now in the hands of ISPON by law. The law gives them the powers to control (so to speak) the practise of the discipline. Infact if Nigeria was a law abiding country you shouldn't be employed as a HSE professional in Nigeria without ISPON certification. It is what the ISPON act implies.

As per Novelle and other training schools, they also have their own HSE Training for basic HSE appreciation. However I advise you do it with ISPON just to be on the good side of the Law governing the HSE Practise in Nigeria. Latter you can also do that of Novelle or any other training school's which my be affiliated to other bodies overseas, if time and money permits.

2. Go Higher to NEBOSH IGC/IDP

After your Basics with ISPON, Novelle etc, you can then do NEBOSH IGC. The NEBOSH curriculum is bigger than ISPON's, as such in my opinion, ISPON gives you the foundation for NEBOSH. The ISPON materials originate mainly from Shell while NEBOSH is also from of British curriculum. They have the same origin. They are almost the same. Just that NEBOSH has a bigger course content than ISPON. Also, doing ISPON first, makes NEBOSH simpler for a lot of people.

3. Focus on more Specialized Courses.

Like I will say and say again. Safety Engineering and Safety Administration/Supervision are two different things. I consider these simple HSE Appreciation courses as Safety Administration. There are some other highly specialized courses out there. Based on area of interest,pick some of them and do them.
Why? See for instance, Even if you have ISPON and NEBOSH IGC I wont let you touch a valve in my process plant! You only know basic stuff like hazards and how to guard machinery bla bla... This is rudimentary.
To be able to offer real life professional solutions you need to do courses on specialized areas within the HSE Engineering Discipline. E. G. Instrumentation, chemical reaction risk analyses, hazardous area classification, reliability/availability /maintainability or functional safety, chemical process safety, Human Factory and Ergonomics Designs (HFE), HAZOP/HAZID/HAZAN courses, LOPA/SIL courses, Prevention Through Design (PtD), Piping and Instrumentation Design/Process Control and Safety, etc. etc. etc. etc.

This way you meet local requirements as a HSE Professional, You meet basic international requirements with your NEBOSH and you meet the requirements for specific and indepth skills and expertise.

Now no one says you must do them all at once or immediately after another. You can start small, do some, get a job, work a little, do another etc.

Where possible, you can even do NEBOSH IDP which I say is the only HSE course that comes a little close to what I did when I studied Safety Engineering and Management in France. Yet NEBOSH IDP still doesn't come close. E.G. Nuclear Safety for Nuclear Reactors and all the crazy safety calculations is NOT in NEBOSH IDP, No! Things like Prevention through Design and Human Factor and Ergonomics in designing sitting positions for offices and control rooms and computer keyboards etc. you will never find in NEBOSH IDP.

My MSc was like doing over 30 Specialized and applied safety courses and learning skills and procedures you can apply over any industrial domain. It included in depth studies of everything in any NEBOSH/IOSH/NISP/ whatever curriculum.

4. Improve your Network.

Get to know gurus in the field and in many other works of life. Get to have their contacts. Send them happy new month SMS. Keep in touch with professionals and industry players. Keep these contacts in your phone. Intact where possible, have two phones/numbers.One for Professional Stuff and Immediate Family Members and Another for general friends/public/girl friends etc. I have a phone where I have professional contacts. That phone is also a library. I have professional books saved that I read if I am travelling, or waiting for someone etc.

5. Be Current in your Discipline of Interest.

Know the current happenings, know the current conferences, trainings,etc. know the new discoveries, techniques and state of the art methods invented by professionals in the field/in the discipline/profession. Get interested in current research and development issues and topics.

6. Get experience.

Even if not real life. Go to platforms on LinkedIn and others where HSE guys post their many challenges in their companies, rigs, factories, plants, etc for people to contribute. Use your knowledge and contribute too. Read other people's contributions.
Where possible too, get real life experiences. Find consultants to accompany to the field. Even if for a reduced fee. Keep busy and keep practisicing. Keep stimulating your problem solving skills in the discipline.

7. Pick an Area of Bias.

Select an area you want to specialize in. One area you fancy that you will make sure you know the inside and outside of it. An area you will know so well that people will pay you to even offer training to them. E.g. Reliability, availability and maintainability or Functional Safety as it is sometimes called. This Area of bias does not mean you will be ignorant in other aspects. No. By nature, you will see that there is an area of HSE that you just like and have more interest in. For me I love Chemical Process Safety. I love it so much I wish I could go back and read Chemical engineering.

8. Take it to the Soft/Programming/Modelling Level

Learn softwares, modelling/model building, etc. Learn Hysis, ASPEN, SPSS, Python, AutoCAD, etc. Learn how to build models where possible. You also need these software skills in areas like prevention through design and human factor and ergonomics.

9. Learn How to Identify Demand/Supply Gap.

This is what sets you apart and gives you the ideas for private practise/Consulting Services. This is what will determine if you can see opportunities in the field and in many industries where Supply of HSE Professional/Consukting Services cannot match Demand for that skill/technique/service. When you can identify these gaps quite easily, you then create the supply and steal a chunk of the market or all of the market demand opportunities.
THIS IS THE FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP. The ability to see where demand for a particular product, service, lesser stress or lower cost of a service/product is more than the supply, you provide the supply and take a chunk of that market.
I have friends who do tutorials in PTI Warri to students. Some are consultants on corrosion control and CP Systems.etc. Some offer training needs to companies. Some even recruit contract staff and supply to companies. The company might be willing to pay 100k per staff while when they recruit, they recruit guys willing to take 80k. Per staff per month, they keep 20k. There are many things out there. They study the discipline,profession and market demand for expertise in many areas. They pick an area or multiple areas of interest and then offer/supply the services.

I hope I have been able to stimulate your mind. My disclaimer still remains. These are my personal opinions based on my own practise. You will also need luck. A lot of it. Especially in crazy Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ehisjp: 7:12am On May 02, 2017
What is the ideal salary of HSE supervisor in oil and gas sector 4-5years experience?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by HSEDeslog: 8:58am On May 02, 2017
Kick start your professional safety, industrial, Oil & Gas, HSE career regardless of your educational background with just a click on www.deslogenergy.com + additional benefits.

With It you can become a Safety Officer, Safety Supervisor.Kick start your professional safety, industrial, Oil & Gas, HSE career regardless of your educational background with just a click on www.deslogenergy.com + additional benefits.

With It you can become a Safety Officer, Safety Supervisor.

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by HSEDeslog: 9:24am On May 02, 2017
Advance your career professionally, get world safety organization (W.S.O) HSE certified.

Training centers now close to you click www.deslogenergy.com/hsetraining to see you.

+234 703 384 7973, +234 803 878 7766 .

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ehisjp: 12:57pm On May 02, 2017
Ehisjp:
What is the ideal salary of HSE supervisor in oil and gas sector 4-5years experience?

Any information about this? Please it is urgent
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Well, I do not think my opinion is unclear. You simply want me to reiterate what I say and say again. Also, I do apologize for not being able to comment/reply on time. I have been neck deep into stuff.

See, all I post here about the HSE Profession is my opinion. There is no guarantee that following it will work out. It is based on my judgement as a full practioner of the Discipline. Yes I am a HSE Engineering and Management Professional, however I do not provide fail proof steps to move your career forward.

Now that I have gotten all that out of the way, this is how I think you should go about it.

1. Do NISP/ISPON (HSE Levels 2 and 3).

The reason is that the HSE profession is now in the hands of ISPON by law. The law gives them the powers to control (so to speak) the practise of the discipline. Infact if Nigeria was a law abiding country you shouldn't be employed as a HSE professional in Nigeria without ISPON certification. It is what the ISPON act implies.

As per Novelle and other training schools, they also have their own HSE Training for basic HSE appreciation. However I advise you do it with ISPON just to be on the good side of the Law governing the HSE Practise in Nigeria. Latter you can also do that of Novelle or any other training school's which my be affiliated to other bodies overseas, if time and money permits.

2. Go Higher to NEBOSH IGC/IDP

After your Basics with ISPON, Novelle etc, you can then do NEBOSH IGC. The NEBOSH curriculum is bigger than ISPON's, as such in my opinion, ISPON gives you the foundation for NEBOSH. The ISPON materials originate mainly from Shell while NEBOSH is also from of British curriculum. They have the same origin. They are almost the same. Just that NEBOSH has a bigger course content than ISPON. Also, doing ISPON first, makes NEBOSH simpler for a lot of people.

3. Focus on more Specialized Courses.

Like I will say and say again. Safety Engineering and Safety Administration/Supervision are two different things. I consider these simple HSE Appreciation courses as Safety Administration. There are some other highly specialized courses out there. Based on area of interest,pick some of them and do them.
Why? See for instance, Even if you have ISPON and NEBOSH IGC I wont let you touch a valve in my process plant! You only know basic stuff like hazards and how to guard machinery bla bla... This is rudimentary.
To be able to offer real life professional solutions you need to do courses on specialized areas within the HSE Engineering Discipline. E. G. Instrumentation, chemical reaction risk analyses, hazardous area classification, reliability/availability /maintainability or functional safety, chemical process safety, Human Factory and Ergonomics Designs (HFE), HAZOP/HAZID/HAZAN courses, LOPA/SIL courses, Prevention Through Design (PtD), Piping and Instrumentation Design/Process Control and Safety, etc. etc. etc. etc.

This way you meet local requirements as a HSE Professional, You meet basic international requirements with your NEBOSH and you meet the requirements for specific and indepth skills and expertise.

Now no one says you must do them all at once or immediately after another. You can start small, do some, get a job, work a little, do another etc.

Where possible, you can even do NEBOSH IDP which I say is the only HSE course that comes a little close to what I did when I studied Safety Engineering and Management in France. Yet NEBOSH IDP still doesn't come close. E.G. Nuclear Safety for Nuclear Reactors and all the crazy safety calculations is NOT in NEBOSH IDP, No! Things like Prevention through Design and Human Factor and Ergonomics in designing sitting positions for offices and control rooms and computer keyboards etc. you will never find in NEBOSH IDP.

My MSc was like doing over 30 Specialized and applied safety courses and learning skills and procedures you can apply over any industrial domain. It included in depth studies of everything in any NEBOSH/IOSH/NISP/ whatever curriculum.

4. Improve your Network.

Get to know gurus in the field and in many other works of life. Get to have their contacts. Send them happy new month SMS. Keep in touch with professionals and industry players. Keep these contacts in your phone. Intact where possible, have two phones/numbers.One for Professional Stuff and Immediate Family Members and Another for general friends/public/girl friends etc. I have a phone where I have professional contacts. That phone is also a library. I have professional books saved that I read if I am travelling, or waiting for someone etc.

5. Be Current in your Discipline of Interest.

Know the current happenings, know the current conferences, trainings,etc. know the new discoveries, techniques and state of the art methods invented by professionals in the field/in the discipline/profession. Get interested in current research and development issues and topics.

6. Get experience.

Even if not real life. Go to platforms on LinkedIn and others where HSE guys post their many challenges in their companies, rigs, factories, plants, etc for people to contribute. Use your knowledge and contribute too. Read other people's contributions.
Where possible too, get real life experiences. Find consultants to accompany to the field. Even if for a reduced fee. Keep busy and keep practisicing. Keep stimulating your problem solving skills in the discipline.

7. Pick an Area of Bias.

Select an area you want to specialize in. One area you fancy that you will make sure you know the inside and outside of it. An area you will know so well that people will pay you to even offer training to them. E.g. Reliability, availability and maintainability or Functional Safety as it is sometimes called. This Area of bias does not mean you will be ignorant in other aspects. No. By nature, you will see that there is an area of HSE that you just like and have more interest in. For me I love Chemical Process Safety. I love it so much I wish I could go back and read Chemical engineering.

8. Take it to the Soft/Programming/Modelling Level

Learn softwares, modelling/model building, etc. Learn Hysis, ASPEN, SPSS, Python, AutoCAD, etc. Learn how to build models where possible. You also need these software skills in areas like prevention through design and human factor and ergonomics.

9. Learn How to Identify Demand/Supply Gap.

This is what sets you apart and gives you the ideas for private practise/Consulting Services. This is what will determine if you can see opportunities in the field and in many industries where Supply of HSE Professional/Consukting Services cannot match Demand for that skill/technique/service. When you can identify these gaps quite easily, you then create the supply and steal a chunk of the market or all of the market demand opportunities.
I have friends who do tutorials in PTI Warri to students. Some are consultants on corrosion control and CP Systems.etc. Some offer training needs to companies. Some even recruit contract staff and supply to companies. The company might be willing to pay 100k per staff while when they recruit, they recruit guys willing to take 80k. Per staff per month, they keep 20k. There are many things out there. They study the discipline,profession and market demand for expertise in many areas. They pick an area or multiple areas of interest and then offer/supply the services.

I hope I have been able to stimulate your mind. My disclaimer still remains. These are my personal opinions based on my own practise. You will also need luck. A lot of it. Especially in crazy Nigeria.
Thanks bro. I really appreciate the write-up. I will start with ISPON as u have said. Thanks smiley
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 04, 2017
Ehisjp:

Any information about this? Please it is urgent

Sorry but this is not fixed. The salaries are not same across the various companies. It depends on factors such such as

1. Whether the company is an International Oil Company IOC (e. g She'll, Chevron, ExxonMobil etc) or an Indigenous Oil Company (e.g. Sahara, PanOcean, Allied and Camacho, etc) .

2. It also depends on whether is is an Oil Exploration and Production company (Shell,Mobil,NEA/NAOC etc), Service Providing Company mainly contractors to the Producing oil companies ( e. g. Schlumberger, Halliburton, Fugro, ESSOH, Tidalflow etc) or Regulatory Companies (DPR, NAPIMS, etc).

3. It also depends on whether the Company is Government (NNPC, PPMC, NPDC) or Private (Shell,Chevron,Addax,Exxonmobil,Panocean, Folawiyo, etc)

You may have to narrow your search for you to get a fairly accurate answer.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 04, 2017
SKYZZZ:
I need an advice!

I know this. A lot of people don't know what stress we as HSE Professionals go through. While others are just working, we are trying to keep the People, Environment, Assets and Reputation of the Company protected and intact. It really is a tasking job becuase while others are busy trying to make profit, you are trying to stop them from murdering themselves while doing so. Especially when you have to combine safety engineering with administration.

Tell your company's management that if they don't get a Staff they should at least consider taking like 2 Interns and/or take 1 Corper.

They can start an Internship program for smart young interns ready to work and learn. Here (In Nigeria) we use interns as secretaries to photocopy documents and also tell them to go to "Ghana-high" restaurant in V. I. to buy food. No this shouldn't be. There are smart,young , vibrant interns who studied Industrial Safety, Environmental Management and other Engineering courses. They can work with you.
Better still, get the company to accept corpers for a reduced cost. The corp members get to work, they are paid by the government, there company gives them little stipends.

This was, you have more hands. Also, it puts you in a supervisory role. There are Corps members who would also love to work, especially if it can come with some perks like accommodation, cash stipend and perhaps lunch at the site canteen (if any).

Where possible, get Corpers and Interns. Fact is you need more hands and if you don't, you will break down. If you don't do your job properly and an accident happens, they will say what is "Safety" doing?

Just bring this up in the next meeting and see what they will say. Let me know how it goes. Clearly they are worried about the monetary cost of hiring another person like you. Let them consider cheaper options.

Good luck.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ehisjp: 7:13am On May 05, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Sorry but this is not fixed. The salaries are not same across the various companies. It depends on factors such such as

1. Whether the company is an International Oil Company IOC (e. g She'll, Chevron, ExxonMobil etc) or an Indigenous Oil Company (e.g. Sahara, PanOcean, Allied and Camacho, etc) .

2. It also depends on whether is is an Oil Exploration and Production company (Shell,Mobil,NEA/NAOC etc), Service Providing Company mainly contractors to the Producing oil companies ( e. g. Schlumberger, Halliburton, Fugro, ESSOH, Tidalflow etc) or Regulatory Companies (DPR, NAPIMS, etc).

3. It also depends on whether the Company is Government (NNPC, PPMC, NPDC) or Private (Shell,Chevron,Addax,Exxonmobil,Panocean, Folawiyo, etc)

It is actually an HSE supervisor in a servicing company.
also what the range for Exploration and production companies
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ehisjp: 7:14am On May 05, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

also what the range for Exploration and production companies(local)
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ritzycul(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2017
Nice piece Mr Mixcswell. We all have something to learn from your write up.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 06, 2017
Ehisjp:

also what the range for Exploration and production companies(local)

You are looking at between 100-500k for Starters, depending on whether the Servicing Company is Foreign or Indigenous and depending on what services the company offers.

For instance ESSOH Engineering and Managers, that offers HSE Engineering Consultancy Services, pays about 80k. Tidal flow also pays about 80k. International ones like Schlumberger pays about 450-500 k. Saipem pays about 250-400k depending on your unit and the work you do.

The reason is that the contracts/services the Service/Contract companies get and offer services for differ. Schlumberger, NALCO, SAIPEM etc. get contracts in hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. So they can afford to pay more. While Little companies like I mentioned above, offer HSE services/contracts which perhaps is worth about 7-10 million Naira once or twice in a year.

So for your indigenous company, it would depend on what the company does. The services they offer.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ehisjp: 9:56am On May 06, 2017
Thanks you very much. I appreciate your kind gesture

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Erums(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2017
Nice piece... I glad to be part of the HSE network.... But HSE is not just in the oil and gas.... Its now in the power sector....i cudnt get in the oil and gas... I got in the power sector.... What courses can i do after nebosh....... Is iso9001 necessary...?

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by aamstih: 10:44pm On May 06, 2017
It is not about it being necessary, it is about it being relevant in your sector.

Have you considered OHSAS 18001?

Erums:
Nice piece... I glad to be part of the HSE network.... But HSE is not just in the oil and gas.... Its now in the power sector....i cudnt get in the oil and gas... I got in the power sector.... What courses can i do after nebosh....... Is iso9001 necessary...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.