Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Does Buhari Do For A Living? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (9566 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by poiZon: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: really?he must be a NATIONALIST to tour d country daily. What u guys dnt knw is that buhari has supporters that can spend their last on him.

that means those that can spend their last on him benefitted from buhari when he was on seat of power, indirectly that also means he favour some people by enriching them, it also mean he abused the office he was overseeing, in summary it MEANS BUHARI WAS CORRUPT!

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Trut(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The OP asked a useless question. Buhari is not a public servant like Jonathan. Our concern should be how Jonathan is able to fund his campaign.

Buhari is a former military President of this country, so we need to know his source of funds that enables him to finance all his failed presiential election bid and up coming election.

6 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
U haven't answered me sir... I'll ask U again, how much have donated to the Boko Haram overlord towards his elections? Including his previously failed bids... U're one of his supporters I presume. What has been Ur financial contribution to his election bids? Or are U just a simple faceless internet rat who comes online to spew garbage all the time?
u want a minute fame,i wnt give u
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

that means those that can spend their last on him benefitted from buhari when he was on seat of power, indirectly that also means he favour some people by enriching them, it also mean he abused the office he was overseeing, in summary it MEANS BUHARI WAS CORRUPT!
what is ur opinion about TAN?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by anonimi: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Rawani: Anyone must be very silly to think that a former Governor, former Federal Commissioner for oil, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State would not have made substantial investments and sit on the boards of several companies. This is apart from the allowances and pensions he recieves from the FG, and donations to his political pursuits by legions of admirers.

There is no purpose for this thread aside from pure mischief and I suggest that the OP should not insult our collective sensibilities by ignoring Jonathan's looting of our treasury for elections and trying to castigate an honest man trying to occupy the same office with hard-earned means.

Have you seen his Personal Income Tax Returns whether it reflects all these to fund

- THREE FAILED presidential campaigns
- THREE FAILED Supreme Court cases
- SEVERAL Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SANs) handling each of the THREE FAILED Supreme Court cases

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by fx45(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: u want a minute fame,i wnt give u
I've already knocked U out! U've got nothing to say. Just shut the fvck up!

5 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by poiZon: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Baddo101: lets not forget he has served as a militatry head of state. and also a retired army and also was once a petroleum minister and so he has three sources of pension coming to him.. shey una know say all past serving head of states and governors and senators get entitlement in dis our nigeria also lets not forget d "cabal" oga GEJ mentioned some few years ago.. "not supporting anyone of them though"

PETROleum minister was an appointment, once ur tenure elapse, they pay ur outright entitlements its finished. the only pension he is entitle to is the military service. we have heard obj's farm n also into biznez, even namadi sambo has a farm, abeg wetin buhari dey do after retiring?
on a normal clime buhari shudnt even qualify to be the president cos he hasnt contributed to the economic developmnt of the country n has not added a dime to federal govt revenue.

9 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by captainobvious: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2014
I want be suprised if this gets to the front page....SMH
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
I've already knocked U out! U've got nothing to say. Just shut the fvck up!
ok sir....u won. Can u plz GO and DIE? But before u die,make sure u ffuck the life out of that ur whorre of a sister. U need to av a taste of her coochie. U knw itz a National Asset
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by fx45(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: ok sir....u won. Can u plz GO and DIE? But before u die,make sure u ffuck the life out of that ur whorre of a sister. U need to av a taste of her coochie. U knw itz a National Asset
What exactly is this imbe.cile saying?

4 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
What exactly is this imbe.cile saying?
if u dnt understand what i said,u cant understand anything in ur miserable life. I guess,u re a TAN ambassador

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by poiZon: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: what is ur opinion about TAN?

!bro this thread is abt buhari, so stick to the issue on ground dont derail pls.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

!bro this thread is abt buhari, so stick to the issue on ground dont derail pls.
dnt run away nah. U said those sponsoring buhari av one thing to gain,dat he is corrupt,datz y dey are gving him money to contest. I ask u what wud u say of TAN? What do dey get to gain frm gej?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Trut:

Buhari is a former military President of this country, so we need to know his source of funds that enables him to finance all his failed presiential election bid and up coming election.
Rubbish!
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
Orlando Wowor, did U read some posts above where some of Ur internet rats boldly stated that election campaigns are funded by donations? They even told us that it is the normal practice the world over. So what has changed, Mr Man? Did Jonathan just drop down from the moon?
Nonsense!
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by dustydee: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Why are some people afraid of Buhari? What you should be asking is who is funding TAN? and where did they get the funds to pay the "millions" of volunteers?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by fx45(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: if u dnt understand what i said,u cant understand anything in ur miserable life. I guess,u re a TAN ambassador
Well, its good to know that both of us agree on one thing.... That U're an imbeci1e. I can't continue with this discussion. I don't discuss with imbeci1es, lest I begin to act like one. U have absolutely no business on this forum. This place isn't a home for the mentally challenged. So do the needful. I'm done with U

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by tobao(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2014
ganye1: Buhari is a pensioner. Buhari has numerous supporters who are willing to help in any way they can to make his political activities successful. If he wants to attend a political event his supporters would mobilise all that is necessary to make the event successful. He is charismatic, he pulls crowds and does not rent crowds.

So, in other words, he begs for a living? How much is the pension for head state by the way. He has business' scattered all over the world? Those business' don't have names?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2014
He recieves support from his organisation,ISIS,shia and other terror groups.then crying becomes a hobby when he loses an election.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Djicemob: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: Baba Buhari is a Pensioner..........u guys should answer this,does he live a flamboyant lifestyle?
Running for president for countless times is more than a flamboyant lifestyle not everybody can afford.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2014
dustydee: Why are some people afraid of Buhari? What you should be asking is who is funding TAN? and where did they get the funds to pay the "millions" of volunteers?

Ifeanyi uba,arthur eze,udenta udenta and others.of course u know those guys are billionaires
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ahaika23: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Na cattle rarer him be
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
Well, its good to know that both of us agree on one thing.... That U're an imbeci1e. I can't continue with this discussion. I don't discuss with imbeci1es, lest I begin to act like one. U have absolutely no business on this forum. This place isn't a home for the mentally challenged. So do the needful. I'm done with U
u won again. Bye bro......ffuck d whoree of ur sister till her coochie catches fire
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Ifeanyi uba,arthur eze,udenta udenta and others.of course u know those guys are billionaires
but UBAH is a subsidy scammer nah

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by shizzleStar: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2014
boko hari is a full time member of al qaeda network
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Djicemob: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The OP asked a useless question. Buhari is not a public servant like Jonathan. Our concern should be how Jonathan is able to fund his campaign.
The bolded is the most st#pid question i have heard/read this year.How would you compare an employed man(president for that matter) with a jobless serial election looser? SMH.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by dustydee: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2014
nigerianvenom:

N10,000 x10,000,000 people= N100,000,000,000 per month
So for the love of Jonathan, these guys cough out 100 billion naira every month when their states will be radically transformed with a fraction of that money. And you think Ifeanyi UBA that is allegedly broke surely doesn't have that kind of money to waste. And mind you, how will they recoup their investment?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by deriod(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
op Google is ur friend ,but seriously Buhari is becoming a force to reckon with ,too many thread about him ,there is something about dis that is giving d PDP & its supporter sleepless night .

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Djicemob: The bolded is the most st#pid question i have this year.How would you compare an employed man(president for that matter) with a jobless serial election looser? SMH.
Why does fuel subsidy goes up or money missing a year or so before an election year? Have you found out where the 8,000 organization the want Jonathan to come back in 2015 get fund from? I belong to one of them. Nobody that claims to be a found of any of them runs it with their personal money.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by focus7: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo: he tours the country daily, ran 4 federal elections, started his own party and travels internationally. None of this is flamboyant to you?
it is pathetic how u vent ur stupidity in ur attempt to mock a noble man. Ur poverty sense is taking a bad toll on u so much that u can't even reason that a man of Buhari's status with the privileges and opportunities he has had in the offices he once occupied should have chains of investments that are giving him gud income. U should be concern with ur nothing to show for existing life, whether Buhari win the presidency or not he has achieved so much that ur miserable life could only wish for. Olisa Mentu, Abati and other voices of pdp would have taken on Buhari if he has no healthy source of income. And u know what I have discovered, is only the frustrated, none achiever, the nonentity and low lifer like u that wish everyone be like them. Before I conclude can u kindly tell the house what u do for a living?

4 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by mlanreh: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh: What problem do you guys have with Buhari sef.... There are other candidates that could pose threat to your party, you are only focusing on Buhari.
Your government is a SCAM.... Nigerians are fed up

APC State is a SCAM
APC in Lagos state running on debt of about $160 millions in less than 8years. APC Scamming Lagosian since 1990

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by MalcoImX: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2014
deriod: op Google is ur friend ,but seriously Buhari is becoming a force to reckon with ,too many thread about him ,there is something about dis that is giving d PDP & its supporter sleepless night .
Try and be very observant also, and you'll notice this trend: Anytime their PDP government is under attack and couldn't defend itself or solve any issue begging its attention, the TAN boys usually rush out anti-Buhari stories to distract, as if that will take away their inadequacies. Buhari can never be accountable to your failures. Life is a do-it-yourself project, and in the end everybody or group answers to itself. As it is said, 'so and so happened' during Buhari's era, so will it be said in 10, 20, 50, or 100 years that 'so and so happened' during Jonathan's era. As it is said Buhari crushed the Maitatsine Islamic sect and Yar'adua solved the Niger Delta militancy, so will it be said the present government was not able to solve the Boko Haram crisis. Let them attack Buhari with all they can; he won't be there to carry their cross.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We’re Challenging UK Court’s $9.6bn Judgment In US –FG / Ambazonia: Nigerian Territory Not Attacked By Cameroonian Militants - Army / Deep In Debt: Worries Over Nigeria’s Borrowing Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.