Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,539 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Does Buhari Do For A Living? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (9569 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Ikengawo: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Let not even include his suspected sponsorship of Boko Haram
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by JulianBond007: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo: Let not even include his suspected sponsorship of Boko Haram
you question what buhari does for a living yet you accuse him of sponsoring bokoharam? How does it sound to you?

Y'all are bunch of confusionists!
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by dopedealer(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Shey u want go rob or tarnish em business ni.. What's your business with his business although it is none of my business so mind your business and leave his business. I wa from u ooo!
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Ikengawo: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: you question what buhari does for a living yet you accuse him of sponsoring bokoharam? How does it sound to you?

no confusion. There's no doubt Buhari is one of the richest men in Africa. The question is how did he gain that wealth if he was 'president' for such a short time? How big was Nigeria's GDP at the time that a common general would be able to field federal elections for the next 30 years, and drive bullet proof cars in 2014. Didn't Benjamin Adekunle that came from the exact same army die in poverty? I understand Buhari's rank was higher but how much higher?

Right now Buhari is unemployed and has been since his employment with Sani Abacha. What does he do for a living? Is this not what Nigerians call 'joblessness'

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by JulianBond007: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo:

no confusion. There's no doubt Buhari is one of the richest men in Africa. The question is how did he gain that wealth if he was 'president' for such a short time? How big was Nigeria's GDP at the time that a common general would be able to field federal elections for the next 30 years, and drive bullet proof cars in 2014. Didn't Benjamin Adekunle that came from the exact same army die in poverty? I understand Buhari's rank was higher but how much higher?
Do you have substantial proof @bolded? I am not a fan of Buhari but I take @bolded as an exceptional lie and a laughable joke!
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Reptyle(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
noblezone: Does anybody know what Buhari does for a living?
Or has he been out of "job" since the death of Abacha?

Is he a political jobber?

Recently, Naaba told us he has been our of job since when he left the offfice of the Speaker of the House of Rep, people like that should not be allowed to near the corridors of power!

Those chanting the "sai Buhari" thing, should please educate some of us on what Buhari is doing for a living!

I greet you all.

Are you sure we shouldn't be asking a similar question of your patron, our President?

He more, seeing that he is still in public office smiley

As to your question, I do not know what Buhari does for a living. But I think it is safe to say that a man of his caliber can NEVER lack anything given the way our country operates.

As to funding an electoral campaign, I do not think that championing the formation of a political party and running for Presidency on its platform naturally translates to been its sponsor. The APC has a lot of wealthy people in it who can pool together quite an extraordinary war chest to fund the party's activities.

For instance, the alleged leading Boko Haram sponsor and our President's new bestie, Ali Modu Sheriff, was in the APC until recently. He is rumored to be one of the wealthiest men north of the River Niger. Now imagine how many people of similar standing there are in the APC and ask yourself if funding an electoral campaign or making a private jet available to the party's presidential candidate would be a problem.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Reptyle(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo:

Right now Buhari is unemployed and has been since his employment with Sani Abacha. What does he do for a living? Is this not what Nigerians call 'joblessness'

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by gratiaeo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Tintinix: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
His followers sef are not intelligent enough to answer this question 4 pages down the line.

Let me try help them...

"Buhari is a Force all by himself, He call things to be by the spoken word...Money just comes to him"

Let there be a political party called xyz and there was ...
Let my political campaigns and rallies commence and there was...

Nigerians it works.. try it!

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by rozayx5(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
no concrete answer up till now, hmm his pension must be large for him to chartering jets locally and internationally lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by JulianBond007: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tintinix: His followers sef are not intelligent enough to answer this question 4 pages down the line.

Let me try help them...

"Buhari is a Force all by himself, He call things to be by the spoken word...Money just comes to him"

Let there be a political party called xyz and there was ...
Let my political campaigns and rallies commence and there was...

Nigerians it works.. try it!
you're not intelligent! Get a 24/7 working brain please!!
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by MalcoImX: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo:

Some people have good luck while some others have goodwill.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by folawiyoma(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Reptyle:

Are you sure we shouldn't be asking a similar question of your patron, our President?

He more, seeing that he is still in public office smiley

As to your question, I do not know what Buhari does for a living. But I think it is safe to say that a man of his caliber can NEVER lack anything given the way our country operates.

As to funding an electoral campaign, I do not think that championing the formation of a political party and running for Presidency on its platform naturally translates to been its sponsor. The APC has a lot of wealthy people in it who can pool together quite an extraordinary war chest to fund the party's activities.

For instance, the alleged leading Boko Haram sponsor and our President's new bestie, Ali Modu Sheriff, was in the APC until recently. He is rumored to be one of the wealthiest men north of the River Niger. Now imagine how many people of similar standing there are in the APC and ask yourself if funding an electoral campaign or making a private jet available to the party's presidential candidate would be a problem.

And you want me to vote for him base on that alone. Convince me more starting from what he does for a living and his financial contribution and I swear to God if you can give me this two answers, I will vote for him. Until then Gej till 2019 . The devil I no is better than buhari I don't know. I will be waiting for you ans.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Reptyle(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
folawiyoma:

And you want me to vote for him base on that alone. Convince me more starting from what he does for a living and his financial contribution and I swear to God if you can give me this two answers, I will vote for him. Until then Gej till 2019 . The devil I no is better than buhari I don't know. I will be waiting for you ans.

What does GEJ do for a living outside been President?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by oshyno(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Danmit guyz.

4 freaking pages and none has been able to provide a concise answer to the OP question.

I know OBJ has a farm and a library .

IBB has GLO, AIT etc though in proxy.

I also know they hv stakes in oil n gas ( carefully wraped in proxy too).

Which other one again..........

Eheeee Gowon, ok dat one I think lives on pension .

In all these it is only Buhari that is still angling to rule this country yet no single company both in proxy can be ascribed to his name. And dude keeps comming out 4 every election.

The crux of d matter is that Buhari has always presented himsef as a clean incorruptible man that led a clean goverment . Yet no disclosure as to where he gets the money to bankroll his elections. Hard to believe.

Buhari is not what he wants us believe he is.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by obayaya(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: your question might not sound silly but your fellow Jonathanians who answered you made your question so silly they couldn't even answer it outrightly.
Before I answer your question,I want to also ask what all former heads of states and democractic elected presidents alive do for a living?
Is GMB the only ex president who uses a bullet proof car?
Is GMB the only ex president who rides on a private jet?
Is GMB the only president who didn't go into private business after he left active service to his nation?
Why the attack on Buhari as if he looted the nation's treasury to liquidation?

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom

God bless The General!!!

So basically, you are trying to say that Buhari has not added anything to Nigeria's GDP 30 years after the coup that ousted him?

I'm less interested in his source of funding. But, the idea that he has no business, He employs no Nigerian, He adds nothing to the GDP of this country is so not cool.

Obasanjo employs thousands of Nigerians in his farm and is an important player in the agricultural sector adding value to our GDP and helping Nigeria grow in measurable terms.

The same with Shonekan and his NGC is an important player in chemical and allied sector of the economy.

Atiku's intel is a big player in oil and gas logistics.

Though there are other past presidents who doesn't have a distinguishable business endeavors. But for someone aspiring to lead this country again, Not having any meaningful investment in the economy of the country for 30 years can be interpreted as not having faith in Nigeria. As not willing to invest in her future.

And I find that disturbing.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ratiken(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Reptyle:

How on earth can a sane mind ask this question? what else should he be doing outside doing what he was elected to do? Just when I think I've seen the depth of dumbness, you guys beat me to it.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by folawiyoma(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Reptyle:

yes.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ionsman: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo: he tours the country daily, ran 4 federal elections, started his own party and travels internationally. None of this is flamboyant to you?
Lol.....'He tours the country daily'. Buhari's p.a,I greet you oh.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ionsman: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: you question what buhari does for a living yet you accuse him of sponsoring bokoharam? How does it sound to you?

They are as clueless as Jonathan.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by oshyno(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

So basically, you are trying to say that Buhari has not added anything to Nigeria's GDP 30 years after the coup that ousted him?

I'm less interested in his source of funding. But, the idea that he has no business, He employs no Nigerian, He adds nothing to the GDP of this country is so not cool.

Obasanjo employs thousands of Nigerians in his farm and is an important player in the agricultural sector adding value to our GDP and helping Nigeria grow in measurable terms.

The same with Shonekan and his NGC is an important player in chemical and allied sector of the economy.

Atiku's intel is a big player in oil and gas logistics.

Though there are other past presidents who doesn't have a distinguishable business endeavors. But for someone aspiring to lead this country again, Not having any meaningful investment in the economy of the country for 30 years can be interpreted as not having faith in Nigeria. As not willing to invest in her future.

And I find that disturbing.

Exactly my point. Was on barcanista page and all d guy cud say to defend Buhari was that he is on a good pension sheme. Like WTF

On Pension ? Just like IBB, Buhari must have chains of businesses running in proxy. And that to me is height or corruption and deciet.

Do people even know what it takes to run a party office. And Buhari single handedly opened CPC offices in 774 LGAs and in every wards too. I laugh when they say Buhari is not corrupt. U become a thief when ur caught. Everybody know IBB stole money during d oil windfall but nobody can point at a particular place through which he embezelled d money. Dat doesn't mean he was clean. Same goes to Buhari. Dude is crafty.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ionsman: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
seun you see your life now? If I write jona-daft without the hyphen it comes out as Jonathan.But Buhari remains that way.Still try hide your partisanship.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
oshyno:

Exactly my point. [s]Was on barcanista page and all d guy cud say to defend Buhari was that he is on a good pension sheme[/s]. Like WTF

On Pension ? Just like IBB, Buhari must have chains of businesses running in proxy. And that to me is height or corruption and deciet.

Do people even know what it takes to run a party office. And Buhari single handedly opened CPC offices in 774 LGAs and in every wards too. I laugh when they say Buhari is not corrupt. U become a thief when ur caught. Everybody know IBB stole money during d oil windfall but nobody can point at a particular place through which he embezelled d money. Dat doesn't mean he was clean. Same goes to Buhari. Dude is crafty.
Leave me out of your senseless talks. I know your type glorify thieves and looters.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ionsman: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
oshyno:

Exactly my point. Was on barcanista page and all d guy cud say to defend Buhari was that he is on a good pension sheme. Like WTF

Your post smells of illusions... Buhari single handedly opened CPC offices in 774 LGAs. God,where all these kind human beings from dey emanate?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
ionsman:
Your post smells of illusions... Buhari single handedly opened CPC offices in 774 LGAs. God,where all these kind human beings from dey emanate?
Sometimes you can't help but ignore such comments.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by anonimi: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo:

but the rest of the generals and presidents know they're corrupt and don't pretend otherwise. It's only Buhari that lives the same life style as IBB and Obasanjo that will tell you he's not corrupt. How much was he 'making' as 'president' and 'general' that he has been living the life of a billionaire and politically battling other billionaires like IBB, Atiku, and Obansanjo for 3 decades? today he's in Lagos, tomorrow he's in Kano, the next day he's in South Africa, then Saudi Arabia. He moves around Abuja in Stella Oduah style bulletproof cars and has enough money to start not 1 but 2 entire political parties, and hasn't run out yet.

The highlighted is the koko of the matter.
The PRETENSE has gone on for too long.
Our MUMU don do.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by jmaine: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
At the end of the day all nairaland APC maggots despite running frantically from pillar to post couldn't furnish cogent answers to the query of the OP . . . .

The politicking hasn't started yet, yet the legions of Buharet@rds have already been found wanting . . . .

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Orunto: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
He is a Pensioner from the military and now a Professional Politician.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by donphilopus: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
Orlando Wowor, did U read some posts above where some of Ur internet rats boldly stated that election campaigns are funded by donations? They even told us that it is the normal practice the world over. So what has changed, Mr Man? Did Jonathan just drop down from the moon?

I won't say anything cos I believe that all of you saying this. Are bereaved of ideas. I know a senator in this country who has never worked all through his life, but with the money he gets from his companies, I don't think anybody can challange him financially in his town for the now. So, I expect lowlives like y'all to know that People like Gen Buhari would have so many sources of income!
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by obayaya(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Orunto: He is a Pensioner from the military and now a Professional Politician.

How do you explain "professional politician" to a 5 years old child?

How do you explain to him that his father plays politics for a living?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by obayaya(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
donphilopus:

I won't say anything cos I believe that all of you saying this. Are bereaved of ideas. I know a senator in this country who has never worked all through his life, but with the money he gets from his companies, I don't think anybody can challange him financially in his town for the now. So, I expect lowlives like y'all to know that People like Gen Buhari would have so many sources of income!

Nobody is disputing the bolded. All the OP is asking is that you name the sources. Is that too much to ask?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Harrison Gwamnishu Declares For Aniocha/Oshimili Reps Seat / Plateau State Governor, Mutfwang Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Jos / Jonathan Removes National Security Adviser Sarki Mukhtar With Immediate Effect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.