Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! (3034 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / A GAY Guy Is Stalking Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

You must be Wonderwoman then lipsrsealed
Am not all that all,am just a normal playful girl. I can be very playful and laugh a lot.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Dreyl(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: Hello my fellow Nlanders, how are y'all doing? Hope you all had a great day.

Oh well here is an update on my stalker, finally got to say him to him yesterday evening. It wasn't easy I was scared and a little nervous but TNX to the advice I got from all of you. The gist is that the guy actually likes me,but he was just too shy and wasn't brave enough to say hi to me. So He has been following me and studying me shocked.

Well I sha told him I can't date him,i was like let's just be friends. I don't like weak Men,I don't think I can stand a man that's acts like a baby.

There goes my story,goodnight.
hmmm
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: Am not all that all,am just a normal playful girl. I can be very playful and laugh a lot.

Laugh with the handsome bobo na.

Wetin dey hungry you girls no dey market.. undecided
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
@OP, you sound a little bit egregious. Always remember, it takes two to tango. Don't think that you're so important, because you're nobody. Always stay out of irresponsible guys.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Joenice: @OP, you sound a little bit egregious. Always remember, it takes two to tango. Don't think that you're so important, because you're nobody. Always stay out of irresponsible guys.
Not what you think,how do you expect me to accept to date someone I don't even know. That's RISKY!
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: Not what you think,how do you expect me to accept to date someone I don't even know. That's RISKY!
Lol, i don't think so. Don't you wanna get married? Don't you have ambition in life? The guy really likes you but it seems like you don't want to act towards getting to know him too. It seems bizarre and totally uncalled for. You need a responsible guy in your life.

1 Like

Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Joenice: Lol, i don't think so. Don't you wanna get married? Don't you have ambition in life? The guy really likes you but it seems like you don't want to act towards getting to know him too. It seems bizarre and totally uncalled for. You need a responsible guy in your life.
No NA if he could stalk me the way he did,imagine what might happen if I decide to date him. Am very careful o,besides d guy is rich and polished from his appearance and all what he told me but please NO. Please NO o.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by valmunich(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
So what do you actually want us to do now?

1 Like

Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by 100Cents: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2014
Enahi: No NA if he could stalk me the way he did,imagine what might happen if I decide to date him. Am very careful o,besides d guy is rich and polished from his appearance and all what he told me but please NO. Please NO o.

So Enahi brought my story here ?

OMG, I am done with this girl...
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by 100Cents: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2014
valmunich: So what do you actually want us to do now?

Egg

Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2014
100Cents:

So Enahi brought my story here ?

OMG, I am done with this girl...
Huh what's your story?
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by 100Cents: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Enahi: Huh what's your story?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story That Touches The Heart / HABA! Ladies Will Never Learn! / Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.