Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka (6400 Views)

Niger State Governor Replies Critics, Says Mikel Invited Him To Watch Match / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Article Of The Day: Bisi Fayemi, Wife Of Ekiti State Governor Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by CyberWolf: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: 'the pirates' created by wole soyinka and other bright students had a cause:

1. Gather the brilliant ones
2. Study together
3. Organise tutorials and make money from it
4. Enjoy life with ladies, wine and parties (remember the kegites?)
5. Set up a union for protest against wrong treatment from the administrations.

Not a time was the school compelled to think twice abt their impact as it was intellectually motivated and it promoted nuttin but good will.

They started wot u do today as 'tutorials' in higher institution and they support good cause.

This was in line until ur brothers decided to start theirs in unical, uniben, uniport and other eastern universities. They were further held down by the fetters of greed from the politicians who saw them as tools for thuggery!

Whatever evil perpetrated by other nonentities who saw 'cult' as an opportunity to be a thug is not the problem of the ol' proff! At least, the kegites are still enjoying, and the tutorials are still benefiting the sensible ones.

Long live the proff!
May your haters die in slow mo'..
is pirate confraternity a cult or not?

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by Dinocarex(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
*observing*
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by argon500: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
When cultism started, it wasn't about killing or raping people.It was like human right.. So leave the messenger and face the message

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by Heritage7(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
if you do the right thing, move with the right people and group, you have nothing to fear. People remember the good things but they will never forget the bad things too.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by omenka(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

The dude you replied is very shallow with limited knowledge about issues and things outside his immediate environment in Anambra.

To him, any Yoruba man is automatically an enemy, he has obviously carried his squabble with some guys here to his real life dealings, refusing to draw the line between offline and online relationship.
Hmm. Guess I shouldn't have responded to him. And you sound as though you know him personally.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm, make I spread my mat.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by shizzleStar: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
argon500: To those attacking Wole Soyinka, are they saying no cultism in the east?
what has the post got to do with east? olodo

5 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
argon500: To those attacking Wole Soyinka, are they saying no cultism in the east?
Is he not a cultist?

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by shizzleStar: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wole soyinka claims he was part of the investigating team that also had stephen davies, why is he waiting for the white man to reveal the names? as a patriotic nigerian, is he not duty bound to name those involved in boko sponsorship since he claims he knows them?

4 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by argon500: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
When last did you hear cultist killing in southwest? It happens on a daily basis in East..

shizzleStar: what has the post got to do with east? olodo

5 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by anago900: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
oneeast: We have always known the fact that Soyenka was a common cultist who is responsible for the deaths of very many young under graduates and graduates alike. Soyenka does not have moral high ground to accuse nor criticize anybody because his evil introduction to this country is worse than any evil plaguing us today as a country.

In a saner clime Soyenka should be in jail for bringing cultism into Nigerian universities..

chinonso dike tell me why amadioha will not use thunder to finish the dike family. the same man the elders of alaigbo were kowtowing for, to influence the Nobel committee to grant your village cripple a Nobel bwahhhha. chino you don tell us many times on this forum that you are bloody cultist in the university. that back in the university days, you will have killed some of us humiliating you daily on this forum. ara ra po gi there.

6 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by argon500: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Of course he is.. No doubt about that

chinasaekperem: Is he not a cultist?

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by ba7man(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
The One Soyinka introduced to Nigeria has resulted in the death of thousands of youths, before he introduced the pirates whatever there was absolutely nothing like cultism in Nigerian schools.
Soyinka introduced cultism to out institutions of learning.
End of!
He introduced confraternity into Nigerian Universities not secret cults.

Its not his fault dark minded students turned it into a medium for perpetrating their nefarious activities.

Look at American Confraternities and have an idea of what he intended.

Trust Africans to turn it into somthing dark.

7 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by oneeast: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dirty jobless illiterate dwarfish Tunde Salam you know you must always reason like an oshogbo slum dweller you are.. cheesy cheesy Hasn't that thunder been wiping your Salam family all this while? The same thunder killed your father and it is coming again to wipe out the rest of you..cheesy cheesy

My bingo.. wink cheesy

anago900:

chinonso dike tell me why amadioha will not use thunder to finish the dike family. the same man the elders of alaigbo were kowtowing for, to influence the Nobel committee to grant your village cripple a Nobel bwahhhha. chino you don't tell us many times on this forum that you are bloody cultist in the university. that back in the university days, you will have killed some of us humiliating you daily on this forum. ara ra po gi there.

4 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by Orunto: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
A crimininal equating himself with a civilian, doesn't he know the difference?
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by shizzleStar: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
argon500: When last did you hear cultist killing in southwest? It happens on a daily basis in East..

and the ones that happen everyday in LASU, UI, OOU etc are picnic and parties...oniranu

3 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by ba7man(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
2cato: if that is not the defination of a cultist then what? I know a typical Yoruba man with amala and ewedu for brain will say a cultist ar gang of good and loving people like WS.
get your facts right. Wole Soyinka introduced Confraternities not secret cults.

Africans have always had a tendency to cultism so they just turned his idea into one.

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by olumuyiolaoluwa: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
What has being s CULTIST gat to do wif the marra on ground "SHERRIFU"

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by anago900: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
oneeast: Dirty jobless illiterate dwarfish Tunde Salam you know you must always reason like an oshogbo slum dweller you are.. cheesy cheesy Hasn't that thunder been wiping your Salam family all this while? The same thunder killed your father and it is coming again to wipe out the rest of you..cheesy cheesy

My bingo.. wink cheesy

same boring stupid lines!!!! who take a chronic liar like you serious any more. first the cretin na awka based civil servant, later na business owner for pH and main market, not too long na him he become sss agent. browsing nairaland from a copter approaching Benin. you suppose dey lie for Africa. amadioha will kill that new born of yours if all the information you have been spreading about me are lies.

3 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by oneeast: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Are you still pained that I busted you..? cheesy cheesy

Sango will kill that your mama for you soon..ALLAHU AKBAR

You are dealing with decoy, all these are meant to put you deep into confusion until we track you down and use you for peppersoup. We have already got your IP and GPS on your mobile, I won't tell you what is remaining to nail you into our detention real soon.. grin cheesy

anago900:
same boring stupid lines!!!! who take a chronic liar like you serious any more. first the cretin na awka based civil servant, later na business owner for pH and main market, not too long na him he become sss agent. browsing nairaland from a copter approaching Benin. you suppose dey lie for Africa. amadioha will kill that new born of yours if all the information you have been spreading about me are lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by NewsBliss: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
okay o
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by anago900: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
oneeast: grin grin grin grin grin

Are you still pained that I busted you..? cheesy cheesy

Sango will kill that your mama for you soon..ALLAHU AKBAR

You are dealing with decoy, all these are meant to put you deep into confusion until we track you down and use you for peppersoup. We have already got your IP, I won't tell you what is remaining to nail you into our detention real soon.. grin cheesy

how about Ebola killing your family of didn't burst me. all the curses both of us are spreading on this thread will kill anyone lying here. illiterate mobile network don't have fix I.p Addy. waiting for you, just make sure you come with your coffin and professional mourners to cry you to hell.

4 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by oneeast: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Listen this dwarf Tunde I don't have time for you because you are obviously homeless jobless fellow. I know you are still hurt if not you won't bring this matter again. If you cannot contain the anger go and kill yourself just like your father did. It is very clear that you are living under a very strong spell and curse because if you look around you, you can see that you have no life, no job, bitter, frustrated and homeless. So it is very clear you live your life everyday cursing and swearing just like a mad man you are.lol. The same curse killed your father and brother. How many more will die before you wake up? Please leave that cursed land of yours for once so you can see light.. grin grin

anago900:
how about Ebola killing your family of didn't burst me. all the curses both of us are spreading on this thread will kill anyone lying here. illiterate mobile network don't have fix I.p Addy. waiting for you, just make sure you come with your coffin and professional mourners to cry you to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by Paulonminyi: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
oneeast: We have always known the fact that Soyenka was a common cultist who is responsible for the deaths of very many young under graduates and graduates alike. Soyenka does not have moral high ground to accuse nor criticize anybody because his evil introduction to this country is worse than any evil plaguing us today as a country.

In a saner clime Soyenka should be in jail for bringing cultism into Nigerian universities..
are u student?
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by toludadon(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
shizzleStar: and the ones that happen everyday in LASU, UI, OOU etc are picnic and parties...oniranu
UI ke? not in the last 20 yeark compared to places like ESHOOT
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
argon500: When last did you hear cultist killing in southwest? It happens on a daily basis in East..

chisos, yorubas and lie, what about Unilag CSO that was recently killed by cultists. OMG, this is why I detest yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by size38: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
I think I prefer being a cultist like Wole Soyinka than being a terrorist sponsor like Alimodu Sheriff. Out of two bad things one must be preferable.

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: chisos, yorubas and lie, what about Unilag CSO that was recently killed by cultists. OMG, this is why I detest yorubas.

Where is your evidence that the CSO in Unilag was killed by cultists?
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by arsetalks(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
A statement that can only come out from the mouth of an idiot. Wole Soyinka was not cultist in the sense this blood drunk bastard would have us believe.

Smacks of desperation to cover his opened ass.

He is lucky GEJ is clue.less if not he should be rotting in jail now.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
2cato: Though common sense which is not always common with the mad OL' profesor No terrorist group will ever mention their sponsors or their benefactors
Methink the blood of over 30,000 young nigeria that was been spilled by the introduction of occultism in our uni and poly has been making the mad O' profesor foo.lish and st.upid.
So alimodu sheriff is a saint?
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

Where is your evidence that the CSO in Unilag was killed by cultists?
who else could possibly shoot a university CSO dead, don't be cunning. Ok

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: who else could possibly shoot a university CSO dead, don't be cunning. Ok

I ask you again, where is the prove that he was shot by cultists, or are you part of the cult members that killed him?

Since you know so much, I think the security agencies should beam the searchlight on your handle to give all that you know about his death.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps / Biafra: The Facts, The Fiction / Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.